All Comments on 'A Woman and a Werewolf'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Easy reading

The theme is basic romance with a dash of adventure thrown in. The style needs more complexity. Some rewriting could help that. Overall it is acceptable. Develop the characters more and add some more descriptive detail.

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 3 years ago
Nice start

This story is a nice start, please keep writing, with more practice your stories will be good, as you already have the building blocks for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unnecessary usage

When writing dialogue between two characters, you don’t need to keep using their names. It makes the story clunky and disjointed. Using she/he/his/her/etc is more than acceptable.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

More than anything, the story needs elaborating. And how come she's able to take in the fact that he's a werewolf just as easily as if he had instead told being a engineer, a foreigner or something else as mundane?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...