A Woman born anew!

Story Info
I became a new woman for my Daddy.
989 words
4.11
14.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

A fantasy story that came to me

I run my hands over my newly formed tits. A nice size 36 C thinking of him caressing me with his callous hands. Rough and tender all in one.

Six months ago I was just a blob, today I am a woman reborn. Those gender-swapping pills do work.

I found them on the black market, I figured what a nice birthday surprise for my Dom, my daddy. He was coming over tonight. He was going to get a nice present tonight. My virginity!

I loved admiring my new female form in the full-length mirror. My nice bubble ass and long legs, a smooth pubic area except for a nice heart-shaped tuft of hair over the pubic bone.

I loved caressing my body. massaging my pussy lips and my clit.

If I had to describe myself, I would tell you, I looked like actress Terry Hatcher in her early days. Pouty lips too.

God, I am so fucking hot.

I moved to the bed, and I fingered my pussy and clit. Thumb and finger over my clit. I slipped a finger inside my tight pussy, and it felt so good. Wished I had a goddamn cock or at least a dildo.

I was so wet; I came quickly as I was that horny. I needed Daddy and soon!

I took a bathroom and soaked in the lavender-scented bath. I dried myself off as I got out of the bath and powdered and put lotion on my body.

I went into the bedroom and looked at the time. Daddy would be here within the hour. I put on the blue powdered baby doll and my silk red robe.

I went into the kitchen and prepared tonight's meal. A nice broasted chicken that just needed a good few minutes in the oven, I had done most of the work last night. Chopped up potatoes and veggies. I wanted everything to be perfect for Daddy's birthday. I had picked up a small cake from his favorite bakers.

Daddy had always been so supportive of me in my quest for becoming a woman. "Show the world who the inner Danielle is, my love, He would always say this to me

Since he was married our time together are treasured by us. Simple walks in the park. Quiet dinners at my apartment, etc. He bought me dresses and other items for my journey. The simple silver necklace with a D on the chain was my most treasured item. This was my simple sign that I was his.

I looked at the clock again and I saw he would be here soon. I removed my robe and placed it on the hook by the front door. I knelt at the door, hands on thighs, head up, back straight, and eyes down.

I had left the door unlocked for him,

He walked in, his six-foot-two frames blocked the door. He was a former college football player and still stayed in good shape.

"WHOA HO what is this?" He said He looked at the door to see if he was in the right apartment '

"It is I Danielle Daddy, this is your birthday present Sir, I took a gender change pill for you, " I said.

He smiled and pulled me up into him. He kissed me hard.

"This is the best present ever my little one!" He exclaimed.

" And Daddy I made your favorite meal and bought a cake too!" I told him.

"Later little one, later little one." He said as he picked me up and took me to the bedroom.

He ripped my baby doll off my body and stood admiring my hot womanly body. He stroked my ass, and my tits and slipped a hand between my open legs. He slipped a finger inside my cherry twat, I shivered with excitement. I came on his hand. I was that ready for him

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to the floor. I knelt before him and unzipped his pants. Pushing his pants and shorts to the floor. He kicked them off and his seven inches bobbled about.

I took his cock in my mouth, with no hands, and engulfed his cock wholly. He had been training me for months in how to do that. He grabbed the back of my head and face fucked me.

"Oh AHH!" That was all he said. He shuddered and exploded in my mouth. He tasted so good. He anointed my face with the last droplets of his seed. Rubbing his cock over my face.

We sat on the bed, and he told me how turned on he was by my gender change.

He told me to go wash my face.

I did as I was told and when I came out, he was lying on the bed. He was stroking his cock; it was hard again.

"Get on all fours I am going to fuck your pussy now." He growled.

I got on the bed, He took some lube from the bedside table and lubed up my pussy and his cock. He slid inside me slowly, His big cock head pushing inside me. It hurt at first but after a bit, my cunt adjusted to his girth

"OH, DA DA DA die!" I moaned as he slid inside me.

Soon he was pounding me. His big balls slapping against my ass. He flipped me over and then put my legs over his broad shoulders. He was deep inside me. It felt wonderful becoming a real woman now. A slut a whore for his seed.

He filled me again and again.

It suddenly dawned on me, there was no going back to being a cross-dresser. One of the side effects, once you got bred with a male's sperm, all traces of your maleness were gone.

But I don't mind, I am so willing to be his full-time girl.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers