A Woman in Hardware Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there enjoying Chris' attentions until she noticed she was lying in a pool of wet sheet. Slapping her son on the ass she said, "Come on, help me change the sheets." As he bounced out of the bed she couldn't help but notice the large erection he was supporting. She began to understand how arousing it had been for him to watch her ejaculate. Well as soon as they changed the sheets she had something in mind to solve his obvious problem. Finding the mattress damp they placed a large bath towel on the bed before covering it with the bottom sheet. With new sheets in place Chris bounced back into bed anxiously waiting for his mom. Helen crawled into bed between his legs and grasping his rampant shaft started to stroke as her warm mouth engulfed the sensitive head of his cock. Helen knew a good cocksucker was worth her weight in gold and with hollowed cheeks tried to live up to that standard.

Chris, after a moment or two of enjoying this beautiful act said, "Mom, I don't mean to criticize and it certainly feels wonderful but I would prefer it if you would sixty nine with me. When you're down there I can't reach you and it's far more arousing for me if I can caress and fondle your body, as well as smell your cunt." Helen soon reversed herself on his body straddling his face as her hand once again grasped his hardened prick and aimed it at her descending mouth, which promptly engulfed it in its warm velvety liquidity. As her mouth imitated the sensations of a cunt but with the added sucking sensation, Chris pulled her cunt to his face burying his nose in her soft folds drawing deep breaths of her pungent odor. Her very odor sent shivers of aching lust through his craving body overwhelming him in need. His hands gripped her ass stirring her pussy against his nose, and then a finger began to explore her asshole gently rubbing and eliciting new and pleasant sensations.

She wiggled her bum in appreciation while she continued to stroke his shaft into her mouth hoping for the taste of his male cream. His mouth attached its self to her clit which brought back feelings of desire for her own fulfillment as a finger probed in her pussy seeking lubricants which he spread on her asshole before sending the finger deep. It provided a pleasant stretching sensation reminiscent of the dildo, she wanted to explore this sensation further but first to the job in hand. While Chris continued to finger fuck his mother's ass, intoxicated by the poignancy of her scent, his cock thickened under her stroking hand. Then it fired into her mouth. Helen allowed the first rope of semen to slide down her throat enjoying the creamy feeling. The second and third she savored in her mouth as she milked him for final drops before whirling around losing finger and mouth and then regained mouth as she kissed him passionately placing some of his delicious creaminess, with her tongue, in his own mouth. The kiss continued as each savored the taste. Chris wasn't sure if it tasted better in her mouth or in her pussy, but actually he didn't care, passionately enjoying everything about his mom.

They lay beside each other occasionally kissing, occasionally touching, and feeling each other up. Helen waited for her son's lecherousness to return her own salaciousness already aroused till finally she noticed she really did have to pee. She excused herself and headed for the bathroom, only to find her son following her. "Mom," he hesitantly said, "Would you, you know, let me watch you?"

Helen replied with a casual sure as she squatted over the toilet. "Eh mom, could you do it in the bathtub where I can see better?"

Helen stepped into the bathtub and turned so her son could see her. She squatted slightly, knowing her son wanted to see everything, used two hands to pull apart her pussy lips exposing the entrance to her urethra. Jutting her pelvis slightly forward so Chris' eyes were but inches away she let go allowing him to see her urethra spread as the golden stream arched into the tub. She watched his penis begin to twitch and rise and then he did something completely unexpected. He dipped his tongue in the stream, momentary disrupting the arch as he tasted her. It was only for an instant, but it had been done.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure mom," he honestly replied, "I think it may have something to do about wanting to know everything about you. It may be because it was so erotically beautiful to watch you ejaculate and the act of peeing is so similar. All I know for sure is I suddenly had this urge to do it, so I did. I hope I haven't grossed you out."

"Not at all as a matter of fact I choose to believe you love me so much there's nothing you find repugnant about me including strangely my urine. Seeing we're being open with each other I have a request of you. I don't know how to say this so I'll be blunt. I want you to fuck me in the ass. I've never been fucked in the ass before and I'd like my son to take the last bit of virginity I have. It makes me feel so wantonly depraved, so lustful, to have my son stuff my bum."

Helen eyed the now large hardened cock and added, "You will need to be gentle teaching my asshole to open up for you." They returned to the bedroom and Helen crawled onto the bed. "You'll find some body oil in the night table you can use to lubricate me" she told him as she positioned herself for her final ravishment. It was an enthralling sight. Her head and teats pressed against the bed. Her knees holding her ass high and in a final act of licentiousness she reached back with both hands and pulled her buttocks apart exposing both asshole and creamy redolent pussy to his admiring gaze. He couldn't help himself; the beauty his mother displayed attracted him, like a moth to a flame. He buried his face in the moist succulent flesh she so wantonly, brazenly, flaunted. He nestled his face in her fleshy ass and pussy. Finally finding some control over his unbounded lust he concentrated on the task at hand. He liberally oiled one finger and poured more on her asshole rubbing it in till he was assured of smooth passage. Then one hand slid beneath her body to grip between thumb and forefinger the hood over her clit as the oiled finger slid into her ass stroking gently as her asshole accepted this intrusion and finally opened to allow further access.

When he saw the muscle ring open he withdrew his finger and poured oil on two, then added more oil to her sexy hole before attempting to slide both fingers in while his other hand continued to massage the hood of her swollen clit. He was very gentle but her asshole stretched by two intruding fingers burned in pain sending erotic messages to both her mind and pussy. The flexible hole slowly accepted the intrusion expanding not to allow elimination but penetration. Helen watched her son oil his cock, adding more and more oil as he stroked covering it in a glistening shimmering film. He then wiped his hand on the globe of one ass cheek before placing the tip of his prick at the now opened entrance. Carefully he pushed forward his tip spreading the opening even more as slowly his sex entered her body through her back door. The pain of stretching exquisite as she accepted his loving penetration till suddenly he slid the rest of the way in. Her ass gave up its virginity with a quick relaxation of the anal ring.

Helen knelt, her whole body quivering, her blood boiling with lust, impaled on his bum stuffing cock. Chris began a slow fucking motion as his hands reached for his woman, one fingering her clit will the other slid between teat and mattress to pull on a hardened nipple. Helen loved the feeling of fullness her rectum sent to her brain. Her sexuality rose to new heights as thoughts of her incestuous son sodomizing her filled her with lust and love. His cock stroked back and forth faster and faster as both their sexual tension built until with a scream of passion she came feeling her rectum fill with the familiar warmth in an unfamiliar place. His cock shrunk and slipped from her body and she collapsed onto the bed fully satiated for the moment.

He left their coital bed and returned with a warm washcloth. Chris spread her buttocks and carefully washed her abused but content asshole loving it as it returned to it wrinkled state. He them carefully washed his flaccid penis understanding his mother's abhorrence to dirt. After returning the wash cloth to the bathroom he slid into bed beside her taking her in his arms, she retuned his hugs and kisses as they cuddled settling down to sleep. His last conscious thought was he would again take her in the early morning hours as they slept entwined.

The threat of dawn awakened Chris and with renewed interest he began a series of kisses which would slowly awaken her already aroused and ready to love. His finger dipped into her hairy pussy coating itself in the creamy honey before he place it in his mouth to enjoy her slightly stale flavor still retaining hints of his own. Her pussy flushed fresh cream into her orifice upon his touch. She spread her thighs for him as he mounted her easily sliding into her, she so wet with desire. After a few strokes, the desire to drink from her love fountain overcame him and he withdrew eased down her body and reentered her with his tongue sucking her creamy juices from her body, his face wallowing in her emissions. Partially satiated he moved back up her body driving his dick deep, as with pussy breath, he kissed her tasting strongly of her nectar. He pinched and pulled at her nipples as he fucked watching her teats engorge. Finally, he began to knead them as his cock rubbed against the upper wall of her canal smoothing a bump the head of his prick seemed to find. A lustful lassitude settled over her as his cock lulled her with a loving stroke, which caressed the upper wall of her vagina.

He renewed his interest in her teats lifting them to lick her salty titty sweat then savaged them with rough hands, which made them swell and redden under his touch. He continued to fondle her teats until her hands began to help him attempting to sooth the ache of over engorged breasts. His cock continued to stroke against her upper canal but because of the angle did not help her swollen clitoris. She began to mew and moan with passion seeking relief from his arousing thrusts but he came flooding her already sodden channel with warming cream leaving her as yet unsatisfied. He pinched her nipples hard as he moved down her body sending exotic fire to her pussy leaving behind an erotic ache, which she attempted to soothe with her rubbing hands. His mouth helped her swollen clit build tension, as her mind knew nothing else but his loving tongue swirling in her over heated brain.

His mouth lessened the pressure it was exerting on her swollen pubes. In an attempt to regain the full force of his pillaging mouth, her cunt followed the retreating mouth and her back began to arch higher and higher her hands rubbing her lust enflamed teats. Once again, she arched high in her bed finally only feet and the top of her head rested against the bed. Her body began to orgasm but this time with the orgasmic shudders, the overwhelming need to ejaculate suffused her body. With hissing force she pumped her ejaculate into her son's waiting mouth. It came in such quantity it spilled from his mouth running over his chin to stream down his chest and abdomen until it wet hair and balls before dripping onto the bed. Her arch continued as spastic orgasmic quakes shook her body almost dislodging the bejeweling droplets of moisture that clung to her crowning pussy hair. Her hands tried frantically to relieve her aching teats. Her mewing cries filled the night air.

"See, I told you it would be beautiful." Sue whispered in Jill's ear as she held Jill's climaxing body tightly against her. They stood and watched in Helen's bedroom doorway. Sue knowing Chris' propensity for early morning loving had brought Jill to watch. Sue had held Jill against her body as they saw the wonderful scene unfold. The aromatic poignant odors of semen and hot pussy filled the air. One hand had played with a nipple as the other had stroked Jill's clit. Sue had attempted and succeeded in bringing Jill off at the same time as her mother. It had been a wonderful night of loving for all off them but Sue looked forward to what the day would bring.

12