All Comments on 'A Woman Scorned'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Excellent. His over-reaction has ruined 4 lives - his ex-wife's, her lover, his daughter, and his own. The old statement about when seeking revenge, make sure you dig 2 graves came true big time for him. Divorce would have been simpler, and much cheaper in multiple ways.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Loved the burn the scum man Only better would be to start the rumor he molested his daughter and the news

the scum had cut off his dick stabbed himself in the back then hung himself a suicide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even worse than your forgiveness and White Knight stories.

2 nauseating people make this story become shit in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story: "Now in front of her was the man who was responsible for all the pain she'd suffered."...

Yeah, Warren did wrong, really wrong. But to write this up as if Laura is not to blame for anything that happened is pure BS. Cheating on a spouse can bring out the absolute worst in them. All of the negative emotional, physiological, and mental responses a human can react with are subject to being released like Pandora opening her grievous box. I think that some people who get cheated on must experience a form of temporary insanity. Just how some people maintain their own decency and honor in this situation is a wonder. Laura did nothing to maintain her decency and honor for her husband, marriage, OR her daughter when she decided to take up the mantle of cheating wife. Warren's reaction was horrific, but in truth every man in his situation probably has had the same thoughts swim through their minds. Laura paints Marcos as some kind of pure soul but face it, he was an illegal alien which showed he had no respect for the laws of a sovereign nation and he entered into an affair with a woman he knew was married. The intent stated at the beginning of the story was to marry her to make him legal. Good luck. I know people who went that route and it took forever, even with tons of corroborating evidence that the couple had known each other since childhood, almost two decades. In this story Laura's halo doesn't shine either.

tazmuntazmunabout 1 year ago
Fishing, now there is BTB

Nice large fishing craft are best!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

Only 18 years? Should have been life, for murder, kidnapping, and human trafficking.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

I imagine the BTB troglodytes will love this... Not! Actually it makes a refreshing change to see the punisher getting punished. We have an overload of stories where the cheating wife receives proberbly, more payback than she deserves, after all it may be morally wrong but its not illegal. But who's to say what the punishment should be? A life of abuse, slavery and forced prostitution seems rather harsh if you ask me. But I guess there'll be those who disagree. But let me ask a question: if it was the husband cheating, and then being sold to some gay brothel, would the 'real man' comments be the same?

A rather nasty story, but well written and, as I already stated, a refreshing change. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

According to you this shit story "is kinda bleh"

Well... I don't agree with you. I like this story.

I have no problem with forgiveness, if there is honest pain on the part of offending party, but if not... let us bring hell to earth and do some weeding.

There is room for all sides if situation is like that.

PS: any way, keep going, you are doing well even if you like to rubbish your own work.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Great unique direction and point of view. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond stupid. She cheat on him first, he seeks retribution and she's a woman scorned? The good news is the STD's will probably get her and she won't be waiting for him when he gets out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Kind of dumb. My hatred for sex traffickers is equal to yours, but it lacked body. Thankfully it was short. It does make me wonder why there aren't stories about how the man gets continually fucked over in even the supposed amicable divorce. And the woman laughs all the way to the bank after shagging her newest boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He made a big mistake. He should have killed her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She cheated and ultimately is rewarded for betraying her husband. He gets punished for giving her what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the hell was that?? Contextless drivel of the worst kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good choice for a womans month story but not sure how they could prove he did it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard to like anyone here. Warren was an ass. But Laura was a cheater. Nobody won.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And how will she explain herself to her daughter, once the daughter begins to miss her father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this one should set the BTB raw meat eaters off!

PentafelixPentafelixabout 1 year ago

Finally! Thanks for writing this - been hoping to see something like this for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why you make them truly vanish, no body to be found. But again, she was worth more alive as a whore. Oh well, we reap what we sew, and all of us have to pay the piper. Her turn will come when he is out.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Whoa, she sounds really pissed! Maybe he shouldn't have done such evil things to her. 5 stars for a great story, great writing, and I love happy endings. Thanks, Buster2U

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Wow, you wanted different- this was different. Liked it a whole lot and wished it was longer. Should be a slap in the face to those who want such extreme BTB. This was the other side of the story, told in brutal detail. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting take, but not really BTB. By your own admission, she was in that situation because she got burnt for being a bitch. Instead, it's just a sad story about a man getting screwed over twice by the same faithless cunt. It drops further, knowing that the daughter will now be indoctrinated into be a faithless bitch like her slut of a mother.

I'm not sure if this is a deliberate jab at International Women's Month or if you're just so sexist that you think this somehow shows women in a good light. Either way, I pity you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

She went from Laura to Lauren back to Laura.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

if your going to sentence a man to prison on nothing more than the word of a lying whore and a connected dot, you could at least tell us what the dot was.

Were I Warren I would have given everyone proof of the whore's affair with the illegal alien and claimed they ran off together when she fist disappeared and that her accusations were her misplaced anger at my kicking her out and telling her to leave with the latin lover and who was I to know the man she chose to leave me for was a human trafficker?

The we she showed up at the school I would have played the part of the aggrieved husband pissed at her for popping back up after all this time, but I wouldnt be dumb enough to claim the cops were lying before the cops said a word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only thing your bullshit trial is missing is evidence. Her testimony is worth only so much without corroboration of some kind.

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

A very different story from any of the usual LW templates. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a whore...always a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel sorry for the daughter in this story for being unfortunate to have parents like these two. I also doubt the trial would have been the easy slam dunk you made it out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They both should've burned. Cheaters get what they deserve but human traffickers are MUCH WORSE!

greenman440greenman440about 1 year ago

Trolling tale of misandry it would seem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, good characterization, only a few minor typos.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. I get your point, but you didn't really deliver anything any less cartoonish that what you claim you're addressing.

So, interesting idea. Maybe put some more effort into what might actually happen and how. Maybe look into actual examples where your scenario has happened - where a Mexican brothel has been raided and the enslaved sex workers freed by the police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cool! Double BTB. 5 stars Original take for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Warren never expected her to survive so in his mind he was responsible for two murders. Nobody has that right. A quick but very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice try, no cigar. He had the asshole killed, why would he let the slut live? Oh, right, to make her suffer. It took 5 seconds for the reader to figure out what a mistake he made letting her live. So you think in all his planning and calculations it wouldn't occur to him that she might escape? And he didn't even file for divorce based on abandonment? And you never did bother with the minor detail, of evidence and proof. She went to Mexico, she got kidnapped, happens all the time; you ever read the newspaper or watch TV? The husband HAD to report her missing, even, especially, if there was evidence that she actually abandoned her family for another man.

\

So what's a cheating whore gonna claim when she gets rescued? That's the problem with Snowflakes: all emotion and righteousness, no logic or reason. Dream on. I hope it made you feel good imagining and writing your fantasy. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was right! The BTB meat eaters did go berserk over this. I laughed out load at their pathetic bleatings. Especially the brain dead guy that said there was no evidence! Great job AAS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Not a man...

...you can't be a man and write this crap.

You Must be a woman.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Interesting take in the consequences of BTB. The punishment didn't fit the crime,she cheated on him but didn't cause him other harm, he killed a man in cold blood and left her to a fate worse than death. As far as proving his guilt, her testimony would be enough to prove the murder. With that trafficking besides her testimony they likely would get the ppl running the place to talk, given the penalties they would face for kidnapping an american citizen w sex trafficking and the like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cunt story

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 1 year ago

Inteesting take.

Coolly different from all the BTB stories.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

3, average. I dunno, the story just didn't click with me. A terrible woman who was betrayed her husband and a husband who did a horrific thing. I don't feel sorry for either beyond a basic "pain is bad" level, just the daughter who was caught between their antics. Not saying what the husband did was right but her actions weren't right either, despite her supposed claims of it being right for everyone she still chose to cheat on him and may have turned his daughter against him. But again, doesn't make what he did right. Doing that to another human being, years of torture, just death might have been a mercy in comparison. Also the legal aspect of this was a bit weird, he was locked up based upon the word of a woman who was having an affair with a missing illegal and then made threats to him in the jail itself. The former was unbelievable, the latter seemed like it might wind up with her locked up again. Two terrible people who will continue to ruin their daughter's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bland tale of irrelevant people in the context of normal misery of life. Buckle up bitches.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it but boy are you going to trigger the racists and women beaters who make up almost the entirety of the btb community. Not going to read the comments but I bet no less than 3 justifications for slavery, murder, and/or sexual assault. They are fundamentally broken people who have nothing but hate since no one ever has or ever will love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god this is the best written BTB ever 5 stars. When Laura got her revenge on her asshole husband i literally got chills. The chauvanist pig deserved it down with the patriarchy long live female empowerment!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

He was pretty awful, but she was far from blameless for her troubles. Marcos got exactly what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Realistic in terms of what would happen in real life to any psychopath who sold an innocent person into a sex slavery. As soon as I started reading, I knew this would push the incels who write and read such trash into a hypocritical rage. They've proved it with their asshole comments and lowball scores. They twist themselves into a pretzel defending deplorable actions, provided they're committed by a man in the name of 'revenge' for his wife daring to share her genitals with another person. It's pathetic. I like that you posted this story. I gave it a deserved 5*

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

... So here's the paragraph that made me say out loud "What a load of crap!":

"Now in front of her was the man who was responsible for all the pain she'd suffered. The brands, the bruises, the scars, the diseases. All the things that he caused indirectly that would follow her for the rest of her life."

There's a saying that has been going around and around lately, and it sure fits perfectly with this story: Accountability is a woman's Kryptonite.

Warren's extreme reactions against Laura and Marcos were direct responses to their own actions AGAINST HIM. So no, lady - the shit that fell on you seven years ago did NOT come out from nowhere! YOU made this happen! If you truly were so miserable in your marriage, divorce the man BEFORE shaking up with some Don Juan PLAYING YOU for a green card! Hey, here's another saying that fits perfectly what happened to Laura: she's fucked around... and she found out!

Other things that don't fit with this short tale: Warren is supposedly a project manager... yet he never took the time to think of alternate plans, in case his wife somehow came back one day? Serious question, AimsAtSkies: have you EVER hung out with engineers!? Those guys are MANIACS when it comes to figuring out probable outcomes! Except for genuine criminals, they would be the only type of people to make ultra sure that whatever illegal activities they undertake wouldn't stick to them. Which brings us to Warren's conviction... How exactly? Everything Laura could tell the Feds would be hearsay. You need proof, author (we're talking true connections between him and the kidnappers, Marcos's body, a solid timeline, etc), to make any of those felonies stick. From what was told here, unless Warren confessed (which, granted, he kinda did during his final confrontation with his wife...), there's no way they could convict him on anything. And finally, le coup-de-grâce: why on Earth would you try to make us believe, oh dear author, that an engineer pissed enough to sell his cheating wife to a Southern whorehouse wouldn't still be pissed enough at her to file for divorce against her for abandonment the second he could? Really... make it make sense.

I don't mind the Burn The Bastard stories (I genuinely think there should be more of those around), but, like its female counterpart, for those to work, you have... you know... have some SYMPATHY towards the wife. I'm not at all unhappy that Warren is paying for his crimes (again, no idea how he managed to get convicted, but whatever...), but I don't feel bad for what happened to Laura. Both of them are scumbags, of various degrees perhaps, but scumbags nonetheless. Oh, and Marcos got exactly what he deserved - homewreckers get zero sympathy around here.

Which makes you wonder if Warren will be dumb enough to just wait for his time to be served before making a move against his ex-wife - he could make some deals inside that can assure that Laura ends up having a 'fatal accident' by the time their daughter becomes an adult... Hell, I'm not even sure if becoming Bubba's plaything is on the menu for him if he ends up in the right prison (author, did you forget that you made it sound like your antagonist was in very good terms with some Cartel guys? Do you think those kinds of men let their friends/associates/assets get FUBARed pointlessly in prisons if they are still worth something to them, especially if said friends/associates/assets don't rat them out? From my point of view, Warren still has plenty of cards to play here...

The only character here you can genuinely feel sorry for here is, of course, Stephanie. I can hardly blame her for wanting nothing to do with her father, but, if she had any smart, she will do the same with her mother who's, regardless of her inability to take accountability for her actions, the cataclysm of her family's demise.

Bottom line: two worthless scorpions who keep trying to sting one another, a good story rarely makes. When all is said and done, this is less of a BTB and more of an EGB (Everyone Got Burned.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know you’ve written a great story when the raw meat eating cucks write a comment longer than the story itself telling you how bad it was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it just me or is this a stupid story. LW stories a about redemption for the scorned. That does not happen in the real world. She cheated on him prior to getting a divorce and now she is the champion. Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story needs to be more developed, little confusing about why and what going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Scorned” ? She left him and slept with another man.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

My Goodness, there are some lunatics on this site.

Man enslaves and prostitutes his wife and also commits murder and yet mouth breathing anonymous commentators justify his actions and congratulate him.

I do hope that these half wits never had the opportunity to breed before their wives divorced them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What is wrong with you, please get some psychology help. You keep forgiving the scorcher and the innocent party gets pain/hurt. Please stop writing, until you get a reality check help!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author must be a misandrist feminist and a fan of Simone de Beauvoir. Warren has absolutely done nothing wrong.

Who liked this here is either a cuck or a feminist

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story about a couple of bad people. I would say he was justified in taking out Marcos. I could see where he would want her out of the way because men always get screwed in the divorce but usually the situation could be improved with time. The defense attorney in me wants to know how they got actual PROOF to convict him 7 years later that couldn't be shredded by a good defense atty.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Dark, strong story but confusing in spots. There’s a lot of anti-male hatred in this, but she has cause, yet so do all the characters have their own causes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You’re obviously a good writer but this story went nowhere! A total waste of time! The promo said more than the story itself! 3-Srars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant! 5-Stars! I like the twist from the usual BTB. She gets her own back - as they say, "Karma is a bitch! And then you die!”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

POS

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

**👎👎 A pathetic offering by a feminazi, or a cuck.

I realize this comment is about things that never happened to people who don't exist.

This story should never have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible

No one to have empathy for.

Oh daughter but sorry for her also terrible parents

Father who puts work first and mother who breaks law and wants to do it.

Illegal means illegal.

No respect for people who come to this country illegally. They might die changing their country but look at India and Gandhi. If you die trying then you keep your self respect. USMC

LJ7352LJ73529 months ago

Steaming pile of dung.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

Sorry but IMHO, Lit-Rock really should have a policy strictly enforced whereby tense and gruesome unredeemed vomit-inducing horror tales, such as this unabashed and unashamed little terror, really MUST be flagged up as such. This to reduce the very real risk of stroke, cardio-infarction or an attack of Supra Ventricular Tachycardia in a person who may, or may NOT be, old or vulnerable, with OR without any previous related history.

Please address this issue as a matter of life, or death. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not worth reading!! Skanking whore wife cheating with an immigrant who couldn't have children!! Husband trafficked her!!

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Should have killed the bitch in the first place 4****

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Again, everyone, except Stephanie, sucked in this story. You failed in your attempt to make an angel out of a cheating bitch and her lover.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

And what’s the point?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice twist on the standard storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A slut deserves all that she got! Self entitled bitch …she wanted to be a whore in marriage ..well she got it! Why cry?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a waste of fucking time. The writing was good and the story was understandable and flowed well BUT the story and premise sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes she cheated. Yes that's bad. Yes he should have left her. But what he did was worse. Many many factors of worse. Horrible awful disgusting specimen. He deserves jail time and never ever to be released. Well written story if a bit simplistic and unrealistic with how Laura met her daughter after her ordeal. But overall a good tale about a very unsavoury situation. BardnotBard

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 1 month ago

She got what she deserved. He got what he deserved. The lover got what he deserved.

Overall, a happy ending.

The only one I felt for was the daughter.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

Things I learned - always double tap. Jokes aside, a liar is a liar is a liar - there's no way anyone can believe anything Laura said, and "good men" don't fall in love with other peoples wives, especially when there are children in the relationship. Did they deserve what happened to them? No, absolutely not. Does Warren deserve to be punished? Yes, he does. But Laura is responsible for her share of her and her lovers fate - and her pushing all the culpability onto her husband is... just very much like a cheater, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think you should pull this from loving wives, there is zero loving from a wife and as an author you clearly favor unfaithful wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
145 Followers
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.

SIMILAR Stories