Second Chance?

Story Info
Wife Strays, Wants a second chance.
9.3k words
3.94
56.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite a long story, betrayal and the way back., pretty predictable really. Grapic sex only in chapter 3

UK English by a hopeless dyslexic - KO? get reading.

Chapter 1 - Meet Kate

I was the dumb woman who thought she could have it all, my happy family with my 2 children, 15 & 13 at the time of our divorce, my loving husband who had never been anything but the most loving and supportive husband any woman could dream of, he was also ridiculously handsome, just over six feet, strong and muscular. He was a very good lover, and also a kind and considerate lover, making sure my pleasure was never ignored.

But it hadn't been enough to stop me having an affair. So why did I fuck my life up?

It was something I had struggled with, especially during the breakdown I had over our break-up. When my husband Geoff threw me out of our marital home after discovering my betrayal, I had a serious mental collapse to the extent that in the divorce, Geoff was awarded full custody of our children, Mark 15 & Amy 13, as I was deemed not to be in a position mentally to offer them proper care.

I can only say that although it caused me additional mental turmoil, it was 100% the correct decision at the time, though after my recovery, I would have contested it but for the fact that both children made it abundantly clear that they would never live with me as long as their father wanted them.

Bluntly, they hated what I had done to the family and found it very difficult to forgive me in any shape or form. Amy found it hardest, a girl in her early teens should be able to rely on her mother as her support and confidant, I had failed her spectacularly and she was finding any sort of forgiveness too hard to manage.

Mark spoke to me occasionally on the phone, but there was very little warmth. It was clear he couldn't believe what I had done to his wonderful father, honestly, neither could I, so I didn't try to force things with my kids.

Mark did tell me that Geoff constantly told both he and Amy that I loved them just as much as he did, that although I had damaged the family, that it was his problem to deal with and that they should both forgive their mother and get back to a good relationship with me.

When I heard that it did several things to me, it reinforced what a wonderful man my soon to be ex-husband was and remains. It was typical of him to seek the best solution for all concerned and it made me happy that I knew that sometime, he would see to it that I had access to my children if mainly for their sakes.

Our divorce happened step by step, no acrimony, no fighting, no plea for counselling, I knew I had crossed the only red line that Geoff had ever established for our marriage, fidelity. I knew that he was being incredibly fair in the division of assets, no attempt to punish me, a good man doing what good but disappointed men do, sorting out the mess equitably, entirely fairly and with an absence of malice. Throughout the whole horrible process if separation he was clearly saddened, doing what he felt he had to.

I'm not sure that if the boot had been on the other foot that I could have reacted with the dignity Geoff showed. He never shouted, screamed, or berated me, he simply let me know that maintaining our 17-year marriage was untenable in his view. How could I argue? I'd have given my right arm to have talked him out of divorce, but he put things so clearly and with so little pain for me that I knew I had come up against an immovable object, my fate was sealed.

That was now 6 years ago, our kids were grown, Amy now off to University and I had no significant relationship with Geoff barring polite pleasantries when we were both involved with things to do with the children, though even those rare occasions were now becoming even rarer.

I had barely dated; I knew I'd never find another man like Geoff.

The guy I fucked my life up with? Well as you will doubtless understand, he wasn't ever, nor would he ever be husband material, he was only ever a great fuck, but not good enough to have made things even remotely worth what I did to my life.

Yes, "what I did to my life", I blame nobody buy myself, my dumb selfish self.

Chapter 2 -- Infatuation

My problems started when I went back into the workforce after being a stay-at-home mum for several years, a job I loved when the kids were younger, but as they grew a little more independent I thought I needed more of the adult world.

I got a job in an estate agency, I'm very outgoing, personable, and had been in sales before the kids arrived. It seemed a good fit. I'm also not hard on the eyes, something that never hurts in sales either.

The principal in the agency was a retired football hero, his career had been cut short by injury. Paul was a really tall rugged guy and a very good looking guy, no more so than my husband but a bigger version.

We worked together for almost two years, I could see he was attracted to me and honestly I was attracted to him but never once felt like breaking my marriage vows no hint of betraying Geoff, until the third Christmas party since I'd joined the company.

If course too much wine was the biggest issue and with it, the common sense I prided myself on let me down. It was nothing overt that happened that night, yes we danced, yes I felt his election and it felt huge but barring a small peck on the lops under the mistletoe, no clothes came off, no skin-to-skin contact. Not that night but a slow burning fuse had been lit.

Lunches with others and sometimes just Paul and I, then one fateful night we were asked to allow a late showing on the longest standing property on our books. It was a 6-bed detached villa and though very appealing nobody had made the right offer or within 40 grand of it, so we were keen to get anyone through the door and agreed to an 8pm showing.

The guy loved the house and asked me for an honest woman's point of view as to its suitability as a family home. I honestly told him if my family could afford it, we might buy it and have two more kids.

The guy inferred 10 grand short of the asking price, Paul called the owner, and the sale was agreed there and then, so barring the formalities it was a slam dunk.

When the buyer drove away, Paul hugged me excitedly said, "Fantastic Kate, you played a big part and will get a nice commission" then out of the blue he kissed me, gently at first then when I didn't react badly, with more passion, I'm ashamed to say I returned the passion and when I felt his hard cock pressing into my belly, I knew I was in trouble, it felt huge and I felt the urge to see how big it was. I was married I should have pushed him away. That night my fate was sealed, after that it was a matter of when and where the deed would be done.

What happened was that Paul asked me to attend a weekend conference with him in the nearest large city. I told Geoff it was unusual and shouldn't happen often, but I needed to go as I felt I was becoming valued at the agency.

Of course, when I arrived it was a set-up, there was no conference, Paul had manoeuvred me to persuade me to cheat on my husband. It was decision time and like a fool I swallowed his bullshit, that neither his wife nor my husband would ever know, that we would arrange occasional weekends or midweek "conferences" and never do anything suspicious back at home, nothing at work, no working late nights suddenly, we'd be careful.

Fool that I was, the thoughts of that huge cock he pressed against me swayed me. What an idiot, risking my near-perfect life for a big cock, yet my husband had a very respectable 7 inches waiting for me at home. Thinking back now I was such a fool, making bad decision after bad decision.

So that night in a hotel room 200 miles from home, I betrayed my marriage vows. I betrayed my wonderful husband and the two precious children that I thought I'd sacrifice my life for, yet here I was not sacrificing a roll in the hay with a big cock to keep my family secure.

Chapter 3 - Cheaters

So that night, we two cheaters enjoyed a pretty hurried dinner because both of us were keen to hit the bedroom, hot to fuck each other. In the bedroom I excused myself to the bathroom, I was dripping into my knickers I was so excited at the thought of his huge cock, I wiped myself a bit so as not to appear too much of a wanton whore.

I returned to the room to find Paul reclined on the bed stripped to his boxers, with me in my bra and knickers. None of the clothing stayed on for long and when I pulled off his boxers I gasped in amazement not just at the length, about 9, maybe 10 inches but the girth was astonishing, it was such a fat lump of meat. I was hooked at first sight, looked at Paul and said, "Paul, I know you probably want me to suck that monster but please, I'll do that later, my cunt needs it now."

"Your wish is my command, Kate," and he pulled me to the bed and spread me like a sacrifice before gently easing that monster cock into my needy cunt. He fucked me gently at first, stretching my cunt wider than any cock ever had. Soon I was begging him to ride me harder, fuck me and fill my cunt with his spunk.

He obliged and the first round had taken only 10 -- 15 minutes, shortly after, he pushed my head down to his semi-hard cock and told me to clean him. I didn't hesitate, I tasted my horny cunt off his still impressive cock, licked up and down the shaft, sucked the head and engulfed both of those big balls in one gigantic swallow. After ten minutes making love to his cock with my mouth he pushed my head lower, saying "lick my ass baby, stick your tongue there and rim me, eat your boss's asshole my beautiful slut."

I'd never done that for my husband, shit, these days I barely swallowed his cum more than 2 or 3 times a year for special events, but for Paul, the fire of a new partner was there, I'd have let him do more or less anything to me to get more of that big horny cock in my cunt.

Lick his asshole I did without hesitation, to my surprise it wasn't unpleasant, and I did feel like a dirty sexy little whore doing it, a nasty little thrill giving this man anything he asked for, in the moment seeing nothing wrong with giving him sexual delights that my husband would never ask of me. My husband respected me too much to ask me to rim his asshole. Yet here I was trying to work my tongue as far up his anus as I could get it.

At that point, the thought of my husband's respect should have been a huge red flag that Paul had no respect for me, just a need to fuck me, to conquer me and make me cuckold my husband, albeit as yet Geoff was an unknowing cuckold.

My husband's beautiful cock could not compete with this. Not even a contest, I knew then & there that I was lost and on a probable path to possible destruction of everything I held dear. In my saner moments I shook myself to the core and fought an inner battle; save my marriage or risk everything for fabulous sex. And yes, the sex was amazing, it was beyond anything I'd ever done with Geoff.

Moron that I was, I could not see myself giving up this pleasure without a few rodeos, I'd ride it hard and enjoy the hell out of it, just being careful that no rumours started back at work and that I gave Geoff no reason to doubt me. Then when Paul and I tired of each other we'd call things off and just be colleagues.

Fool, fool, fool.

I completely underestimated my husband, albeit Paul promoted me, a deception in real terms, having to create a position where none had existed as, assistant to the CEO, with a few thousand a year increase much of which I'd spent on luxury lingerie that Geoff would never see on me.

The job was intended to be the cover needed to justify trips to conferences and training. Within 5 months we were in our 4th conference trip a long weekend this time and I had really looked forward to getting that huge cock for three full nights and days. I went through so many changes of pants in the week before we left, I was constantly horny and on edge.

Chapter 4 - Discovery

However, my world was about to come crashing down. Geoff was nobody's fool.

He knew something was off. Not only had I gone from no away time to conferences but now going off to a 4th in 5 months. Add to that my unusual moodiness as the week progressed and I attacked Geoff the night before I left, sucking his cock and swallowing his nut.

With so much uncharacteristic behaviour, Geoff was suspicious enough to hire a PI.

The simple feat for the PI was to understand that there was no conference being stage in the city. Why were we there? Case closed.

When I returned on Sunday evening, I have Geoff a perfunctory peck on the cheek and said, "I'll just take my bag upstairs and change, see you in a few minutes."

Geoff raised the palm of his hand and said, "I'd really prefer you to put the bag over there with the rest of your bags, Kate, it will be easier when you are leaving shortly. I've arranged that I'll call your father to collect you when we finish talking."

BUSTED, oh Christ how had I been such an idiot, treating my beloved husband like a fool, thinking Big Dick & I had been so smart, whereas we had been stupid, relying on our spouses to trust us implicitly, not to see us as the pathetic small-minded cheaters we were being. Greedy for an extra thrill.

I instantly knew that my marriage was over, I knew that Geoff was a principled man who would never accept this slight on him as a man, someone taking what was his. I just knew that he could not be talked out of the direction he felt to be best for him and for our family.

At that stage I doubt that he was 100% sure that he would get everything he wanted from our divorce, my subsequent breakdown, emotionally and then seriously mentally, handed him the custody of our children that he would have fought tooth and nail for.

I looked at my beautiful strong husband and what hurt me most was not that his rejection of me was so blunt, so irrefutable, it was the degree of hurt I could see in his eyes that my disloyalty had caused him. My utter disrespect, my throwing him away for mere sex. He'd thought more highly of me than that, my God, I'd thought more highly of myself than that I'd be so utterly reckless with my life, with my family and above all with the man that I loved so completely, wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that I had inflicted this enormous pain on.

If you believe nothing of what I've said, believe this; I was an utter fool, I never had anything but undying love for Geoff. How could I love him and do this? Stupidity is why, no man was ever more loved, I just took a few short holidays from him and now I've lost everything that has ever mattered to me. I had this mental block that told me I could have everything I was used to and then more, a huge sexual experience, a second male who seemed enthralled by my beauty and my body, by my personality and my character.

Character? What an irony that I should think of that word as one of my attributes. It was entirely a lack of character, of any real self-awareness of my supposed character that had brought me to the new role of soon-to-be ex-wife, absent mother, temporarily deranged woman, worst of all, single and childless in every real sense.

Geoff had more or less nothing to say to me, he simply told me that his lawyer would be in touch about the divorce, that he intended to stay in our home with the children until the divorce was finalised, that the children were old enough to understand and that they were upset when he told them we would divorce, but both had been clear, neither had any intention of living with their cheating mother.

I believed him completely when he said that he had not and would not attempt to turn the children against me, that he wanted them to have the best possible relationship with me. He told me he realised that as parents our paths would cross many times in the future after our divorce and that he would try to maintain as cordial a relationship with me as possible.

"Cordial", if ever a word signified that love didn't live here anymore, for me at least, then that was the word that copper fastened that idea. Geoff was calm and collected even through the hurt in his eyes.

"Why?" was the only question he asked.

"I don't suppose it matters really Geoff, you are set on divorce, I can see there is no discussion to be had. Am I correct? In any case the answer is too embarrassing, I cannot believe I have done this to us, I've been an idiot, a complete fool, I'm so sorry I've let you down Geoff."

"I suppose you are right Kate, but humour me, my best guess some infatuation with a famous face, he's a big man so probably a big cock, carried away with your little secret life. Is that about it?"

I nodded the affirmative as tears of shame and regret poured down my face.

After I'd done my crying, Geoff called my father as arranged. Daddy could hardly meet my eye when he collected me, didn't speak much either, beyond a quick, "How could you Kate?"

Before closing the door behind me, Geoff said, "I will never keep the kids from seeing you Jane, and if you get custody, I hope you will agree the same for me. I loved you with all my heart, I suppose part of me always will. Goodbye Jane."

Chapter 5 -- Geoff

I've always been a practical man, I'm an engineer, I do like to build things but seldom from a wild idea of my own, usually according to learned practices and safe working methodology. I'm no Brunel my inventive mind is limited unlike his.

So, when it occurred to me that my beloved wife of 17 years was having an affair, I set out logically to discover the truth.

I considered the facts:

• 4 conferences in 5 months, none in the previous 2 and a half years

• So many "Real Estate" Conferences, what the fuck would they have to talk about 4 times in 5 months?

• Kate's recent behaviour, almost manic this week, then that blow job and swallow the night before she left? Completely out of character, what the hell was that about?

I engaged a PI at very short notice, not expecting miracles. The simple question was to see if there was a conference, I suspected there wouldn't be. Then simply follow them, see if they spent the entire time together, how they acted together and if possible they sleeping arrangements.

The PI called me on Sunday morning, it was all such a shambolic nonsense, there was no conference, they behaved like lovers in a weekend break, and he managed to get photographic evidence of them entering the same bedroom together twice.

Nothing explicit, the odd kiss but not enthusiastic in public, not need for photos or video in the room. I had no interest in exposing the mother of my teenage children as a slut and in any event, we lived with no fault divorces and that was all I required, adultery was the cause of my divorcing Kate but proving it in law was immaterial.

The lack of guile that they had displayed was almost as insulting as the act if betrayal, they relied entirely on my trust in Kate because very simple checks exposed them. I was angry at being taken for a fool just as much as the adultery, if you are going to cheat on me at least have the decency to make discovery a challenge!

The evidence such as it was more than adequate for me to determine Kate's betrayal. She could have had no doubt what my reaction would be, I simply would not tolerate infidelity, there would be a divorce, of that she could have no doubt.

That simple fact was troubling, knowing the outcome of her treachery, I began to wonder it that indicated that she never truly loved me if she would put our lives at such risk of damage for mere sex.

I'd always felt deeply loved by her, I was sure I was not wrong about that and yet, here we were, Kate had gambled our marriage and we'd both lost. Perhaps I was just a placeholder until something better had come along and it had taken 17 years but truly I didn't believe that. I was sure she loved me, she had for some reason wanted more or different.