All Comments on 'A Woman's Bucket List'

by BrinkCrossman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

four average women who think cheating is okay. Puke. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but those aren't 'ladies' in this story. Those are skanks. Gutter sluts. Pathetic, mid-life crisis whores. Your racist bullshit and mythological about 'BBC' can't save this from the refuse heap, or hiding it in 'group sex' when it really belongs in the RACIST category that badly needs to be created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Now, that's what I call a `big' birthday, my 40th certainly wasn't that memorable, my two daughters and some friends had a meal and a few drinks, sadly no big, thick cocks, but one can dream. More, please, 5 stars.

BrinkCrossmanBrinkCrossmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous #2 in the comments -

Um, this story wasn't about BBC, mate. In fact, there is a line in the story that scoffs at the myth of big hung black men.

There was ONE black woman among four wives, and ONE black man among the four dudes. The rest of the characters were white, Hispanic, and an Asian/Danish mix. That's called "diversity" and everyone had a good time with each other regardless of ethnicity . . . which is literally the opposite of racism.

As for the comments about the morality of cheating, ummmmmm you realize this is a sex story website??? Why are you here??? Chill, friends, and enjoy yourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While everyone has an opinion and I can see felt free to give it, I would like to as my two cents worth. I don't know what others are looking for on this site, but I found what I wanted, a great story, something many would fantasize about if they were truly honest. I find it interesting that some still treat women different than men, "four average women who think cheating is okay" forgot to mention the men present were cheating as well. Calling this racist is what is wrong with our society today, racist see racism in everything, I didn't see even a hint in this wonderful story. I am sure not qualified to be a literary critic, but like everyone I have an opinion, I like your choice of words, and your descriptions, it was erotic and very entertaining. I will be looking for future stories from you. I'm glad to see your skin is quite thick and you are not impacted by negative people. Wish I knew a bunch of superlatives to use here.... Great work, keep it up.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

I am so surprised, and even a bit embarrassed that you had to defend this wonderfully written tale. It is very believable, with no one pushing 10 inches down their throats or being able to cum every 5 minutes. A great build up, and a very good orgy. 5 and a half stars.

So I'm going to repeat myself, because it deserves saying, "Great Job!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was some story and don't listen to haters the fact of the matter is there are housewives who play around from time to time and you played that scenario brilliantly.

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years ago

"She made no response, but her smile could fuel the sun for two decades."

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If men were the instigators, the women would be up in arms about what the men did. Apparently it is okay for women to sneak out for a one-time orgy, and their husbands just have to live with it. Who got pregnant, and who got STD's? With this many women doing this many men, word will get out and marriages will crumble. It's not such a lighthearted romp, is it?

Dougger57Dougger574 months ago

Haters gonna hate.

I've never understood why readers, on an adult site, feel it necessary to moralize about the virtue, or lack of, any of the characters seen here. If morality is what you're looking for, I'd suggest a Christian Scientist website. As far as that goes; some of the most prurient literature available today is contained in the Old Testament. Its all there: incest, adultery, beastiality, homosexuality, murder, treachery etc. Oh, and heroic fantasy.

Most of us aren't here for an education. We're here to read adult sexual fantasy (this story is a fine example). Its divided such that if one genre isn't you're cup'o'tea, there's many others.

I liked this story. Please continue writing. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrinkCrossman@BrinkCrossman
"White" (mostly Irish) man married to a black woman, and avid lover of erotic stories. I'm old-school, though - I find 'normal' sex (orgies, threesomes, role-playing, couples, swapping, etc.) all kinds of stimulating, but I'm not down with pushing the envelope into fringe terr...