A Woman's Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could, but... why should we?"

Janet couldn't think of a response.

"We were planning on celebrating our birthdays together, remember? Besides, I can't wait to see the look on your faces when those big dicks flop out!"

"I might need a drink or five to get up the courage to do this," Janet muttered, sitting back.

"So, I guess that means we get to see you and Tony make love?" Yuki asked, her eyes alight. "That might make things a little awkward afterward, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it's going to be awkward, even more than you think, because... I don't plan on fucking Tony in that hotel room."

Total silence in the vehicle.

"Hold on," Terri asked. "You're going to have your man set us up with these guys, and then the two of you are going to leave us alone with them?"

"No, I mean, one of you is going to bang Tony, and I get to screw one of the other guys."

Another silence ensued, this one deep, stunned, and profound.

"Why should you three have all the fun?" Danica asked, a devious grin on her face. "And why can't Tony enjoy this? He turns forty this year, too. I don't mind sharing him this one time with my friends -- I trust him, and I trust all of you."

"Wow," was all Yuki could manage.

"So, which guy do you fancy?" Danika asked them, turning up Yuki's street.

Terri's response was immediate. "I get Carlos," she declared.

"Really?" Janet asked, surprised. "I would have thought you'd want one of those ripped guys."

"Maybe it's time I changed things up a little," she replied thoughtfully. "The pretty boys have been disappointments for me. Besides, I like a man with confidence, and Carlos owns his pudge. I admire that."

"Yuki?" Danica glanced at her friend.

Yuki started blushing. "Um, would you mind if I... well... since you said..." She couldn't continue.

"You want Tony?" Danica grinned. "You want to fuck my man, heifer?"

"Well, you offered, and I think I'd be more comfortable with him because I know him, and he's always been really sweet-

"I'm only teasing, Yuki," Danica assured her. "Oh my god, I can't wait to see the look on his face when you take off your shirt! And your face, too, when you see what he has hanging between his legs! Ha!"

"Well, if you aren't going to be with your husband, then who-

"I'm thinking Marcus," Danica informed them, interrupting Janet's inquiry. "I've never been with a black guy before. So, I guess that leaves Janet with the big, muscular hottie with the shaved head!"

Janet looked out the window at the passing scenery. "Darren is pretty hot, isn't he?" she ventured.

"More than hot," Terri clarified. "Try dreamy. Those are a pair of fine-ass men. I still want Carlos, though."

They pulled up into Yuki's driveway, and Danica turned to them as she put her SUV in park. "You don't have to worry about an STD with these guys, either, so if you hate condoms as much as I do, you won't have to use one."

"How do you know this?" Yuki asked.

"Well, you know Tony's clean," she grinned, poking Yuki. "Marcus and Darren are both married, too, so they're probably STD-free."

"Oh, c'mon, girl!" Janet barked, irritated. "We're homewreckers now?"

"Nope, it's just the one time. Remember? We aren't stealing them from their wives."

"They won't go for it. They're married. And men that look like that usually have some seriously hot trophy wives."

"We'll see. The point is they haven't been screwing around except with their wives, as far as Tony knows. Tony and I will talk to them about that, though, just to be safe."

"Is Carlos married too?" Terri asked.

"He's in the process of getting a divorce," Danica replied. "Tony says it's amicable -- they just weren't in love anymore. It's sad, I guess, but it happens."

The four of them were silent for a moment.

"So, are we on?" Danica asked finally.

"Hell, yes!" Terri responded instantly.

"Yes," Yuki answered simply, smiling.

Janet pursed her lips, stared out the window momentarily before nodding her head. "Yes," she replied grudgingly. "But I make no promises about getting butt-ass naked and fucking in front of an audience."

"We'll see," Danica laughed.

As predicted, Tony was more than willing to go along with it. He had a few qualms about the whole thing, though.

"You know, babe, if a bunch of married men got together, realized they'd never fucked a woman with big tits before, and made a pact to make it happen, most of the modern world would call them pricks and perverts. I'm not judging, I'm just saying. Know what I mean?"

"Probably," Danica agreed, heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed. "The difference is that women don't want to be made to feel like whores just for enjoying sex, while men love to be treated like studs. So, if you approach a woman with big tits and ask her for a one-night stand, she will probably get offended and kick you in the nuts. A man will probably be flattered and then try to think of a way to avoid getting caught by his wife or girlfriend."

Tony chuckled. "Such is the way of the world," he concurred. "Just don't let this get out, okay, hun? I think our teaching careers would go down in flames."

Her voice floated out of the bathroom. "Do you think the guys will go for it?"

"Carlos absolutely will. I think Marcus will, too -- he's been complaining about missing the good old days when he played college basketball and had pussy being thrown at him on the regular. This might feel like a last gasp before resigning himself to responsible husbandhood. I have no idea if Darren will."

"You want to talk with them alone? Man to man?"

"Nope. I want you to come with me, wear that blue dress that shows off your cleavage, and act real sexy. That should seal the deal."

Her laughter was the only response that was necessary.

Danica was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly everything came together.

The girls drove down to the hotel in Danica's SUV, and the guys showed up a few hours later in Carlos's Jeep. By then the ladies had secured the room, stowed their bags, and were lingering in the hotel's restaurant munching on appetizers and darting nervous glances out the window. When the guys appeared, Danica leapt up and gave Tony a big hug, kissing him soundly. Terri moved over to give Carlos room, and Marcus slid into the booth next to Yuki. Darren surprised everyone when he reached into his pocket, pulled out a small jewelry box, and offered it to Janet.

"Happy birthday," he rumbled, smiling warmly.

Janet giggled like a little girl. "I'm... yeah, thank you," she stammered. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound..., I, um, just wasn't expecting gifts."

"Open it," he said, still standing in front of the table like an imposing slab of granite. Danica and Tony slipped into the circular booth, forcing everyone to adjust themselves.

Janet gave a low cry of delight as she pulled a lovely jade pendant out of the box and held it up. "Oh, it's really beautiful, Darren," she exclaimed, genuinely pleased.

"In China, jade is supposed to represent strength and luck, and stimulate good health. It seemed appropriate for forty."

"That is really sweet," Janet marveled, touched. She smiled warmly at the big man, who shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well, if you come down with cancer in two months, I expect you'll track me down and kick my ass."

"You damn right I will," was her instant response.

The whole group burst into laughter. It was a fantastic icebreaker, and they settled in for a long, friendly meal. Danica was amused to see the women drawn to their chosen 'victim' for the night -- Janet had forced Yuki to move over so Darren could sit next to her, Yuki and Terri were bunched up with Carlos and Tony, and Marcus was wedged between Danica and Yuki, giving him the chance to stare down at two sets of large boobs. The guys drank beers while the women sipped on glasses of wine. The food was excellent, and the conversations were fluid and relaxed. The ladies were all rather giddy, sounding more like teenage girls than mature housewives on the verge of forty.

As the evening progressed, though, Danica noticed that Terri and Carlos were definitely getting in the right mood. The others were more or less just talking and laughing, getting to know each other better, but Terri was past that stage -- she obviously liked what she saw in Carlos, and she was staking her claim. Carlos seemed totally agreeable, too. They were so close to each other that Terri was almost sitting in his lap. At one point, Carlos had leaned close, his fingers idly brushing her blonde hair back from her ear, and then whispered something to her. Terri gave him a smoldering look, darted a quick glance around the group to see if anyone was looking, and then slipped a hand into his lap.

"Are you fuckin' shitting me?" she burst out with a gasp, staring at him in wonder. Then, abashed, she realized that everyone else was looking at her.

"What's wrong?" Janet asked.

Carlos was grinning at her discomfort, and Tony guffawed, realizing what had just happened. Nobody else seemed to get the joke, though.

"I, um,..." Terri started to mumble, then clapped her hand over her mouth for a quick second, muffling her laughter. "Oh, fuck it," she said, laughing. "It's what we came here for, after all. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say anything. It just took me by surprise, that's all."

"What did?" Yuki asked.

"Well, I asked him how big he was," Terri giggled. "But I didn't believe him when he said it, so I grabbed his junk, and -- oh my fucking god -- this thing is huge!"

Janet chortled. "It's like I'm back in college listening to first-timers touch a dick," she said. "Girl, what did you expect?"

"I thought Danica was full of shit!" Terri laughed. "Fuck forty, I'm reliving the good ol' days tonight!" She leaned into Carlos and gave him a serious kiss, her intent crystal clear.

Suddenly Tony jumped, accidentally bumping the table.

Yuki smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry," she murmured, glancing around at everyone. "I just wanted to see if was true, too. He's really big, Danica."

"It gets a lot bigger, too! How about you, Marcus?" Danica purred, leaning closer to the black man.

Marcus glanced at Tony, a clear question in his eyes, and Tony just shrugged and nodded. "Uh, yeah, I think so. I've been told so, anyway," Marcus replied, a little uncertain about events.

Danica and Yuki both groped his jeans, their eyes widening as they felt his length.

Janet and Darren exchanged a shy look, grinned, and kept silent. Their glances and expressions didn't go unnoticed, though.

"You've already been feeling his dick, haven't you, you scandalous bitch?" Terri accused her, laughing.

"Why you ask the question if you already know the answer?" Janet shot back, a little embarrassed.

"We should probably pay the bill and take this upstairs," Danica suggested, looking at Tony.

"I got it, hun," Tony grinned agreeably, getting up and heading for the cashier.

The ride up in the elevator was an exercise in restraint, and two of the women failed miserably. Terri was all over Carlos, and the chubby man responded in kind. They picked a corner of the elevator and proceeded to grapple with each other all the way up to the ninth floor. Janet was likewise occupied with Darren, the big guy towering over her petite frame and hunching down to share eager, soft kisses with the grinning little black woman. The other four -- Tony, Danica, Yuki, and Marcus -- watched them with amusement, amazed at how quickly they had warmed to each other.

Back in their room, though, Danica took charge again and pulled Terri and Janet away from the objects of their desire. She hustled all three ladies into the bathroom, and then turned to the four guys who were staring after them with a mixture of desire and anticipation.

"Okay, boys," she said. "Just so everyone is on the same page, remember -- tonight is a one-time only thing. We just wanted to have some wicked fun to celebrate turning forty before we turn into fat old hags that no one will want to fuck. Okay?"

"I'll always want to fuck you, hun," Tony grinned.

"You better," she growled at him, amused. "We picked you guys because you have... something that three of us have never, um, enjoyed. But we're all married, and none of us are trying to wreck our marriages or yours. Okay?"

Darren sat down on the couch. "We hear you. What happens here, stays here."

"Exactly." She glanced at Carlos. "Terri might not be in her marriage much longer, but the rest of us are doing just fine. So, tonight is just for fun. No guilt, no drama, and we all part as friends."

"And in five years when I hit forty, I'll reach out to you and Tony for some ideas," Marcus finished.

"Do that," Danica laughed. "I really do want us to all be friends after this," she added seriously. "Just not 'friends-with-benefits,' okay?"

"We'll behave," Darren assured her.

"Good." Then she clapped her hands in excitement. "Okay, I'm going to talk to the ladies. We're going to get more comfortable, and then we're all going to enjoy a few games before... well, you know."

And then she darted into the bathroom. The guys stood about uncertainly before settling onto the bed, leaning back into the couch, or sitting down at the table over by the window. They could hear the women chattering away behind the door, but the words were indistinct. After a while, they stopped trying to eavesdrop and began chatting amongst themselves.

When the women came out, they were wrapped up in the soft, white hotel bathrobes that had been stacked on the racks in the bathroom. Their feet were bare, so the guys assumed they were naked underneath... but they weren't sure. It was an enticing mystery, and their eyes took in every fold, crease, or shift of material in an effort to learn more.

"Okay, men," Terri announced. "Line up on the couch!"

Darren was already laying back in it. The others just looked at each other and back at Terri. "Uh, what do you mean?" Tony asked.

"All four of you, sitting down next to each other," Terri explained, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"Okay. Should we... take something off?"

Terri opened her mouth to reply, then paused, looking across to Danica.

"Have them stand in front of it first, and let us take something off them," Yuki suggested to Danica.

All three women turned to look in astonishment at their 'good girl' friend. "Who are you, and what have you done with my Yuki?" Janet asked once again.

Danica shrugged. "I like it," she decided. "Are you guys okay with that?" she asked them with a hint of a smile.

The men glanced at each other and shrugged. "Ready and waiting for inspection, ma'am!" Tony saluted. Carlos chuckled.

The guys slipped off their shoes and socks and lined up, Tony at one end, followed by Marcus, Darren, and Carlos at the other end. Terri immediately put herself in front of Carlos, an eager smile on her face as she looked over her shoulder at the other women. Yuki then did the same, walking forward and hugging Tony warmly before stepping back. Marcus had thought Yuki was selecting him, so he did a double take when she chose Tony, and another when Danica stood in front of him. Janet smiled up at Darren, completing the impromptu inspection line.

"Bro, you okay with this?" Marcus inquired in a low voice, looking at Danica's husband.

Tony didn't even glance over -- he had eyes only for the inviting cleavage that was peaking at him from Yuki's bathrobe. "It's a one-night only event, remember?" he responded distractedly. "Besides, I don't tell her what to do. She owns my ass."

Danica burst out laughing.

"A'ight," Marcus shrugged, smiling. "Don't be throwing no elbows during a game over what might happen tonight, then, bro."

Tony chortled, took his wife's hand, and kissed it. "Don't hurt him too bad, dear," he murmured.

Marcus looked far less cocky after that.

"Okay, girls, moment of truth," Danica said, dropping to her knees. "Last chance to back out."

All three of them followed Danica to the floor and exchanged an excited, heated glance. Danica nodded.

"Then let's do it! Time to see what you've been missing!"

Eager hands flew to slacks and jeans, buttons were undone, belts slipped off, and boxers or tighty-whiteys pushed to the ground.

Carlos was freed first, such was Terri's impatience. The fit, well-manicured, high-maintenance blonde marketing executive could only stare in awe at the half-erect monster in front of her. Carlos's extra weight bulged and pouched around his crotch, but none of his flabbiness could even come close to obscuring the meat that dangled between his legs. It had the same olive-skinned complexion as the rest of his body, and it was uncircumcised, the head just beginning to poke out as it strengthened. He was very hairy around his privates, and his balls were quite large and hung very low.

Danica got Marcus out next, and she gave a small, appreciative murmur. Marcus was physically long and lean, and his penis possessed similar traits. It was as dark as the rest of his body, but clean-shaven. Danica had never seen a guy shave the entire area before. She held back, but she was eager to see if it was as smooth and silky as it looked. His testicles were smaller than she expected, considering the length of his dick, and there was a thick vein on the left side of his shaft.

Tony was on display a few moments later. Yuki gasped loudly as his penis sprung free of his underwear, nearly hitting her in the face. He was already at full erection, and his cock was exactly like Danica had described -- a veritable tree trunk! It was very thick from base to tip, veiny, and capped with a pale-pink head. His balls clung tight to his body, and his crotch was lightly furred with wispy curls of coffee-colored hair. Yuki could only stare in amazement.

Janet had struggled with Darren's belt, and then she couldn't get his pants unbuttoned without his help, so she was a little behind the others. Yet when she finally got his boxers to the ground, her startled exclamation drew everyone's attention. Darren, frankly, took their breath away. He seemed to have Marcus's length and Tony's thickness, all wrapped up in an impressive, neatly groomed package. A simple patch of pubic hair adorned the space right above his penis, but the rest of the area was shaved clean.

The ladies took a moment to drink it all in, thoroughly studying the man in front of them while also throwing glances down the line at the others. None of them reached out to touch anything yet -- it was enough to see something so out of the ordinary for most of them that they felt no immediate urge to do otherwise. They simply stared. The men, of course, started to respond to the intense, rapturous attention, and soon Tony wasn't the only one sporting a tremendous erection.

Then, as if greatly daring, Yuki reached out, and soon her hands were filled with Tony's big cock.

"This is incredible," she breathed, amazed. "It feels so... unreal!"

"It's good, right?" Danica agreed, watching Yuki grope her husband.

"I like touching Carl like this, too," Yuki murmured, slightly defensive of her husband. "It's just so... different when it's really big like this."

"It's heavy," Janet muttered into the pause. She had also begun caressing the gigantic dick in front of her. "Even his balls are heavy," she added, reaching down to cup his testicles.

"It's like a third leg," Terri stated firmly, grinning, happily stroking Carlos's dick to full erection. His balls swayed to and fro from the motion, and she gazed up at him with a contented, sexy look on her face. "This isn't some little piece of meat poking out from the body. This goddamn thing is making a serious statement with its presence!"

Danica had her hands on Marcus now, and she was swinging her head to either side, trying to see the action at every angle. "This is so cool," she chuckled. "My hands look so pale up against his dick."