A Woman's Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all genetic, too," Terri grumbled, also staring down at Yuki's lovely form. "I have to work my ass off for this, but hers comes naturally."

Carlos stroked Terri's rear end. "You still have a little ass here," he reassured her, making everyone chuckle.

Tony took up point at Yuki's head, Marcus lowered his mouth to her pussy, Darren and Carlos each grabbed a glorious boob, and all four men then proceeded to gorge themselves on Yuki's fine flesh. Danica took a few more photos, and then set aside her cell phone. She snuck onto the bed next to Carlos, reached down, and took his big cock in her hands, wagging it at Terri with a smirk. Terri needed no encouragement; she immediately dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Janet was already doing the same on the other side, once again dreamily sucking Darren's gigantic prong.

After all the stimulation that she had both seen and experienced, Yuki had no chance at all against three adoring and skilled mouths on her most sensitive areas. Within minutes, Yuki's pussy exploded in orgasm while she moaned around Tony's big prick. It was probably just as well that she came so quickly -- the guys were becoming distracted by the attentions of the other women.

"Enough games," Janet insisted, pushing Darren on his back on the bed next to Yuki and grabbing his cock with both hands. "Let's get real."

"Please," Yuki pleaded, looking up at Tony while she stroked him. "Fuck me?"

Danica yanked Marcus away from Yuki's pussy and pushed him down on the couch, while Terri had already pulled Carlos over to the second bed.

Playtime was over. The women were feeling an intense need -- they had been primed with all the fondling, sucking, and eating, and now they wanted to take it to the next level. Some of them had had doubts about their ability to handle the large cocks that had been revealed, but those doubts had vanished as their passion escalated. Now, as they positioned themselves to receive their lovers' manhood, all that was on their minds was getting as much of him into them as they could.

Danica climbed onto Marcus's lap, and he gripped her ample butt with both hands while she guided him in. Yuki remained on her back, eagerly awaiting as Tony climbed atop her, lifted her legs in the air, and lined himself up with her pussy. Next to them, Janet was sitting on top of a prone Darren, rubbing his muscular chest and sliding her exceedingly wet pussy along the length of his penis. On the other bed, Terri had bent over, offering her tight ass to Carlos.

And, slowly, gently, the men eased themselves into the ladies. Eight groans of intense pleasure rose almost simultaneously.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" Tony moaned, his hands automatically drawn to Yuki's giant boobs. His big penis was slipping into her, going deeper with each thrust as her pussy acclimated to his size. Her only response was a heartfelt whimper. Her eyes were on his face, but it was unclear if she was actually looking at him. All her senses were focused on the enormous sensation of being filled.

Terri and Janet were likewise speechless, completely wrapped up in the new feelings brought on by being penetrated by a large cock. Janet's little bubble butt couldn't lower all the way down on Darren's erection, but that didn't stop her from bouncing her way to bliss with what she could get within her. Terri had thrown caution to the wind and was thrusting back forcefully against Carlos, managing to get every inch inside her. Danica, far more experienced handling a big dick than the other ladies, was happily bouncing away on Marcus, grabbing the back of the couch and feeding her swaying tits to his eager mouth.

All of them were amped up from their earlier activities, the naughtiness of what they were doing, and the new feelings offered up by their illicit lovers, so their bodies were betraying them at every turn. Yuki -- fresh from an orgasm brought on by Marcus's tongue -- began to cry out again as she started cumming almost immediately on Tony's substantial erection. Her pussy was extremely wet, so even though it was incredibly tight, Tony was able to slide most of his penis into her with every exquisite stroke. He was already beginning to feel the familiar tightening in his balls. He slowed his pace and leaned into her, kissing her lips tenderly while he groped her gorgeous body. She responded by continuing to thrust her hips against his, refusing to allow him to slow down.

Janet was experiencing something similar. She had never felt so full in her life, and the sensation was blowing her mind. She was riding this hot, muscular white guy, feeling her pussy stretch on every downward plunge as it accommodated his thickness, and it was an insanely good feeling! She felt sexy, and that was also a good feeling. She hadn't felt like this since she had screwed her husband in his office for his birthday two years ago. They could have been caught, and the mischievousness of what they had been doing was a real turn-on. This experience was akin to that one -- she was fucking a beautiful, big-dicked guy who wasn't her husband, in a hotel room with three other couples who were also fucking, and if she got caught...

... she was seriously turned on just thinking about that!

Terri wasn't quite as overwhelmed as Janet or Yuki. To her, this experience wasn't adultery, it was an escape. She'd been thinking of dumping her loser husband for the last six months. She could admit that she'd made a mistake with Trent. She had seen something in him that just wasn't there, and there wasn't any point in allowing it to go on. Her connection with Carlos, while brief, had felt more natural, less forced, and the fact that the tubby fellow had a large cock and could fuck like a beast was icing on the cake. She energetically thrust back against him, thoroughly intending on owning him by the morning. Carlos reacted with a surprisingly intense energy of his own despite his bulk, and he gripped her ass and hips with authority while he plunged into her wetness. Terri, delightfully lost amid the sensations, realized he might be the one doing the owning before all was over.

Danica, for many reasons, was feeling triumphant! She knew she had arranged all this, and then seeing all her friends -- and her husband -- experience such intense pleasure was intoxicating to her. Marcus stared up at her as she rode him, a look of wonder on his face, and she knew he was thinking that this white girl knew how to handle a big dick. Marcus's cock was a little longer than her husband's, but not as thick, so she had an easier time bouncing her butt and working his dick from every angle than she would have with her husband. She found the contrast between their skin tones teasingly erotic, and she started to understand why some white men and women wanted black lovers. She was also getting seriously aroused looking over her shoulder and watching the others fuck, especially her husband and Yuki. He was in pure heaven, suckling on her massive boobs and burying himself in her sweet pussy, and the lovely Yuki was already cumming on his thick cock. Danica felt responsible for their pleasure, and her warm folds swelled and dampened in reaction.

Darren suddenly heaved himself upright, holding Janet tightly to him. Startled, Janet didn't resist as he rolled her over onto her back, never taking his erection out of her. Finding herself laying next to her friend, Yuki reached out and held Janet's hand while Darren and Tony continued to drive their big cocks into them. Terri had spotted the movement out of the corner of her eye, watched as Darren placed Janet on her back next to Yuki, and she grinned as she got an idea of her own. She pulled away from Carlos, stepped off the bed, and climbed atop the other, laying on her back and holding her arms out. Carlos nodded in acknowledgement and slid back into her, this time in the missionary position. Terri's head was laying between Yuki's and Janet's, and all three women were grunting, moaning, and whimpering from the fucking they were receiving.

"Oh, that's too good," Danica murmured the next time she glanced back at the others, noting their new positions. She climbed off Marcus and knelt by the bed, impatiently urging Marcus to join her. As he slid back in, gripping her butt cheeks fondly and running his hands over her back, Danica reached out and gently touched her husband's right cheek. He acknowledged her presence with a kiss to the back of her hand, but his gaze was consumed by the voluptuous form of Yuki writhing underneath him. Danica reveled in Marcus's lovemaking, but she was also incredibly stimulated by the sight of her husband's big cock plunging into Yuki's womanhood.

The group stayed locked together for some time, exulting in their passionate rhythms and new sensations, recognizing that the movement of the bed beneath them was due to all the fucking going on and getting turned on even more. A body can only take so much, though, before it finally reaches its limit.

"I'm sorry, I can't... hold it anymore," Tony gasped. "You're so beautiful!"

"Cum inside me!" Yuki whispered fervently, cupping her breasts. "I want to feel it!"

Tony obliged, and his orgasmic howl was only slightly drowned out by Terri's passionate wail as Carlos also pushed her over the edge. Feeling Tony's cock expand and erupt inside her triggered Yuki's orgasm, and the two thrashed against each other as their bodies convulsed. The three of them were first, but the rest weren't far behind. It was as if their cries started a chain reaction, giving the others permission to release their body's lust. Danica went next, shoving her face into the bedspread and screaming as Marcus's searching fingers found her clitoris. Carlos pulled his twitching cock out of Terri and shot streams of semen on her chest and neck, and Marcus did the same to Danica's back. With everyone cumming around them, Janet and Darren had no chance at all. Janet gasped violently as her body shuddered and her back arched, yet she still had enough presence of mind to force Darren to pull his dick out of her and feed it to her mouth. As his cock erupted, she sucked him down, taking immense pleasure from hearing his strangled grunts and deep groans as she milked his erection of everything he had.

The exhausted sprawl of bodies afterward barely twitched. Each of them rolled into a section of bed or nearby floor that was unoccupied and simply lay gasping, trying to catch their breath and basking in the magnificent afterglow of amazing sex.

"So," Carlos panted, his ruddy face glistening with sweat. "What now?"

Janet said something, but no one could decipher the language.

Danica rose on shaky legs. "Now," she said, "I need a towel, a little freshening up... and a lot more fun!" She grinned at Carlos. "We've got the room all night! I don't think it needs to end yet. Do you?"

The heavy man laughed, kissing Terri on the cheek. "Not for all the money in the world," he chuckled. Terri grinned and kissed him back.

Janet was already laying across Darren's abdomen and sucking gently on his diminished boner. Tony and Yuki were kissing again, his penis hardening against her stomach, and Marcus was softly stroking Danica's pussy lips from behind.

"Nope," Danica decided, purring. "I don't think we're done yet."

The night passed with heated rounds of passion intermixed with quiet interludes of rest and conversation. For the most part, each woman stayed with her chosen 'prince,' although at one point Danica joined Janet in sucking and stroking an impressive orgasm from Darren's gigantic dick, and after Tony finally gave up, Terri convinced Yuki to join her in a wild threesome with Carlos on the couch. Tony was the first person to tap out, but Darren and Janet fell asleep soon after, wrapped in a tender embrace on one of the beds. Marcus passed out on the other bed, and Danica kissed him softly on the forehead as she tucked him in. Tony laid down next to her, and Danica enjoyed the feeling of sleeping between two naked men. Yuki, thoroughly exhausted and satiated in her final bout with Carlos and Terri, slipped into the bed next to Tony. Carlos, despite his corpulence, managed to keep pace with Terri until the athletic blonde inevitably ran out of energy. The two then slid into bed next to Darren and Janet, and soon the only sounds left in the room were the deep, contented breathing of eight very satisfied people.

During the night, Danica awoke to use the restroom and heard a commotion from the other bed. As she carefully slithered out from under the sheets -- trying not to awaken Tony, Marcus, or Yuki -- Danica saw that Terri was still asleep, but Janet was having the time of her life! The little ebony cutie was laying on her side, happily sucking away once again on Darren's big cock, while Carlos -- also laying on his side -- was spooning with her, holding one of her legs up slightly while he fucked her from behind. On the way back from the bathroom, Danica saw that they had shifted position, this time with Darren thrusting into her perky bottom and Carlos on the receiving end of a fantastic blowjob. Terri had awakened, too, and she was caressing Carlos's balls and kissing him passionately. Danica, still too tired to muster up any strength for anything more, slipped back into bed and drifted down into sleep, accompanied by aroused whimpers and passionate grunts.

The morning brought quite a few awkward moments as everyone gathered their stuff. Danica and Tony shared a shower together, and both were startled when Yuki joined them. The two women managed to suck and stroke another orgasm from Tony's overworked cock, and Tony got one last chance to play with Yuki's fabulous body, soaping her up from head to toe. Janet and Darren slipped away when no one was looking, only to be found later in the hotel's restaurant, enjoying breakfast. Each of the ladies kissed the men fondly, expressing their appreciation for a special night, while the guys thanked the women profusely for the hottest sex of their lives. The men left first, and the ladies checked out an hour later.

On the drive back, each of the women were silent, slumped in their seats and staring quietly out at the passing midwestern countryside. Danica allowed the silence to endure for a solid thirty minutes before she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Jesus, bitches," she grumbled. "Somebody say something, for crying out loud!"

"What's the matter?" Terri asked wearily. She was sitting in the front seat this time, and Janet and Yuki were stretched out in the back, half-asleep.

"Oh, I don't know," Danica shot back in exasperation. "I just had the time of my life, and my best friends are sitting around saying nothing, so... I dunno, maybe this was a mistake? Say something, people!"

Terri chuckled, and then returned her gaze to the countryside. "I'm sorry, girl," she apologized, shrugging. "I've been thinking about the best way to go about divorcing Trent. After last night, it's kinda on my mind."

Danica shook her head in irritation. "What about you two?" she asked, looking in the rear-view mirror.

"I'm really tired, Dani," Janet sighed, her head laying against the seat.

Yuki smiled, but she said nothing.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Danica yelled. "Did you guys have fun or what? Talk to me!"

"That was some of the best sex of my life," Terri chuckled. "Why do you think I'm sitting here making my brain bleed thinking about divorcing my shithead husband? I plan on keeping Carlos all to myself! Neither one of us have kids, so I can drag his tubby ass on vacation with me twice a year and enjoy that big cock every single night!"

"He's got some sexy moves for a big guy," Janet conceded with a half-smile.

"Any regrets, Jan?" Danica asked.

She sighed again. "No," she responded finally. "Not really. I still love my Luther. He's a good guy, and he can fuck. That's enough for me. Although... girl, I dunno. I'm going to be mighty tempted to play around with that pretty white boy again. We'll probably run into each other from time to time now, isn't that so?"

"Well, yeah, probably. He and Marcus are friends with Tony, after all."

"That's gonna be a real bitch to be around him and not be able to get into his pants again. I've never had a fuck like that in my life."

"Every time I looked over at you guys you had his cock in your mouth," Terri laughed. "I don't blame you, though. There was something real sexy and... inviting, I guess, about sucking on a big, powerful dick."

"Yeah," Janet agreed wistfully, sighing and closing her eyes.

"Yuki?" Danica queried.

"I have no regrets," the lovely woman stated firmly. "I've never felt like that before. Tony is a very considerate and skilled lover, Dani. Thank you for sharing him with me. You are very lucky."

"I think Tony felt like the lucky one last night."

Yuki blushed charmingly. "I swallowed a man's semen. I participated in an orgy. A strange man tasted my pussy. I made love to two men with very large cocks, and I sucked four dicks in one night." She chuckled. "That is quite a list of firsts. I am glad I experienced all of that. But now I am ready to go back to Carl. He is my husband, and I am happy with him."

Danica nodded, pleased. The women fell silent again, but just as they reached the turnpike, Yuki spoke up again.

"Can I play with Tony again sometime, Dani?" she asked hopefully, startling them all. "We could let it be our little secret?"

Terri and Danica burst out laughing, while Janet stared at Yuki like she was from another planet.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my Yuki?"