A Woman's Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how big they are?" Janet pondered, glancing at Carlos's dick.

Danica laughed, and then jumped up to rummage through her purse. "That's why I brought this!" she proclaimed triumphantly, holding up a tape measure. "Shirts off, boys," she ordered. "And ladies, we need them to be at full mast for this to work. Time to show off your talents!"

Once again, Terri led the way, eagerly leaning forward to lick and kiss the immense penis in front of her. Janet didn't hesitate either, and she began a combination of stroke and lick that had Darren give a surprised groan of pleasure. Yuki was rather tentative, seemingly more interested in studying Tony's cock than licking it. Danica had no doubts at all about putting her mouth on another man's dick. She didn't waste any time with licking, though -- she went right to sucking.

After a few minutes of slurping, Danica leaned back to look at the condition of the other men. "Perfect," she purred. "Four big, hard cocks. Terri, you're first!" She tossed the blonde her tape measure.

Terri unrolled the tape, measured a grinning Carlos, and whistled. "Nine and a half inches! Jesus Christ!"

Janet was next. "Holy shit! I must be doing this wrong."

"Why?" Terri asked.

"It says he's just a little over ten inches! That's insane!"

Danica was giggling as she measured Marcus, casually licking his bouncing cock in the process. "Nice!" she exclaimed. "Just under nine inches!"

Yuki moved more slowly, still awed by what was in front of her. "You were right, Danica. He's eight and three-quarter inches!"

"Awww," Tony gave a mock groan of dismay. "I'm the little guy."

"The fuck you are," Marcus laughed. "Dude, your shit is twice as thick as my junk."

"Indeed it is," Danica agreed proudly. A low groan caught their attention, and they turned to see Terri going to town on Carlos's cock, loving every inch of him with her mouth.

"Hold on, woman!" Danica reminded her.

"What?" Terri asked, annoyed with the interruption.

"One more thing to do first, remember?"

Terri nodded reluctantly, but she refused to let go of his dick.

"Okay, guys, you can sit down now."

The couch was big enough to hold all four of them, and soon they were leaning back into the cushions, their dicks standing straight up out of their laps.

"Ladies," Danica giggled. "Tonight, you're not only going to experience your first big cock, but you'll get your hands on four big dicks in one night! That should make up for going over twenty years without one at all!"

And with that, she slipped between Darren's legs, gripped his monster penis, and started sucking, reaching down to caress his balls. Yuki placed herself in front of Carlos and proceeded to stroke his cock, mesmerized by the sliding foreskin. Terri cast a wistful look at Carlos's dick before dropping down between Marcus's legs. Janet paused, uncomfortable with the idea of playing with Tony's cock. She had known him for years, and she was obviously thinking about how she could face him again after this night. His thick, intimidating erection was hard to ignore, though, and she was soon kissing his shaft and trying to get her mouth around his thickness.

This went on for a good ten minutes before Terri pushed on Danica, forcing her aside so she could get at Darren's giant dick. Danica giggled and went quickly to her husband, pulling Janet off his crotch.

"Having fun, dear?" she asked him, before slipping her mouth halfway down his penis. A deep groan was his only response.

Janet moved on to Carlos at the end, and Yuki knelt in front of Marcus. The ladies spent almost as much time stroking and examining the guys' dicks as sucking them. The men didn't seem to mind at all, though.

On the last rotation, the women added a new element to their play. Terri -- naturally -- was the one who took it to the next level, slipping down between Tony's legs and winking at him.

"Bet you never thought you'd see me right here, Tony -- holding your cock and showing you my boobs," she teased him, firmly stroking his length.

"That's only half-true," he replied, staring pointedly at her bathrobe.

"Oh, that's right," she agreed pleasantly, and then proceeded to untie her robe. It spilled open in the front, revealing a trim, athletic body and small but perfectly formed breasts capped with large, erect nipples.

"Wow," Tony murmured approvingly. "That home gym you put together has paid off! You look great!"

"Oh, that's sweet!" Terri smiled. "That's good for a suck or two, at least." Her tongue snaked out, brushing the tip of his penis before she slid her mouth around his hardness.

"That's a good idea," Danica remarked, having noticed the exchange while stroking Carlos's big dick. She followed suit, sliding her bathrobe completely off and revealing her nude body for all to see. She was a hefty woman, round in the thigh and butt, and plainly in possession of a stomach pouch. Her boobs were very large with extremely wide areolas, and her pussy was covered in a full bush. She had extra on her frame, but it wasn't an unpleasant, flabby extra -- she had some serious curves that were quite attractive. In other words, she was a healthy overweight rather than the distasteful accumulation of years of junk food.

Janet didn't hesitate, nor did she remove Marcus's erection from her mouth. Impatiently, she pulled her bathrobe off. Her diminutive body was curvaceous and boasted lovely proportions, and her cute little bubble-butt immediately caught the attention of every man on the couch. Her chocolate-colored skin was smooth and blemish-free, and her pussy was shaved. She had a scar on her shoulder and a discolored birthmark on her left butt cheek. There was a soft ripeness about her that was intriguingly intoxicating.

Yuki -- lost in her fascination with Darren's giant penis -- didn't shed her bathrobe right away. She simply wasn't paying any attention to what was going on around her. Darren decided to be helpful, leaning forward and slipping her bathrobe off her shoulders. Yuki kept his penis in her mouth just like Janet had with Marcus, but she released it from her hands so she could untie her robe. When the soft white material cascaded down her body, each man paused to admire her form. Yuki's enormous breasts were the highlight of a gorgeous body that truly did not look like it was nearly forty years of age. Her smooth skin was pale -- almost pure white -- which contrasted sharply with her dark tresses and the carefully trimmed dark curls on her vagina. Her ass was round and full, and her waist quite trim. She had a true hourglass shape, something that her friends had always envied.

The women went back to their original choices after that, and they stayed locked on their crotches for quite some time. The men held up admirably, but eventually they began to squirm.

"If you keep this up, baby, I'm going to make a mess of this couch," Carlos grunted.

"Maybe I want you to make a mess," Terri grinned up at him, moving down to lather his balls with her tongue.

Yuki pulled her mouth off Tony's dick. "I want to see it," she said in a voice that was trance-like in tone.

"See what?" Tony asked, gasping with the effort to hold back.

"I want to see you orgasm. I want to see a big cock cum! I want to feel it in my hands when it cums!"

"Oh my god, you keep talking like that and you will!" Tony groaned.

"If you guys cum, are you done for the night?" Danica asked. "I know Tony can get it back up again pretty quick. What about the rest of you? Be honest."

"Yeah," Terri agreed. "My husband is one-and-done, and he's a fast one-and-done. I hate that."

"I'm good, babe," Marcus assured Danica, clearly wanting her to continue her fantastic blowjob.

"No problems here," Carlos laughed. "Even if I did have problems under normal circumstances, this night ain't normal!"

"I don't lose an erection when I cum," Darren stated matter-of-factly with a slight grunt. Janet was power-sucking him ferociously, twisting her hands as she stroked him into her mouth, sliding her head down a third of his length.

Danica grinned wickedly. "Then let's make them cum, ladies!" she yelled. Then she leaned in and tackled Marcus's boner with a vengeance. He let out a strangled groan and sank deeper into the cushions.

Playfulness had passed. The women were on a mission, and they took that mission seriously. Very soon, all four men were gasping, groaning, and writhing while the voracious quartet devoured all they had to offer. Testicles were licked and fondled, cocks were tasted and sucked, and every inch of their privates were explored by eager hands. It was a feast, and the women were determined to savor every entry on the menu.

All four men were experienced lovers, yet they weren't capable of withstanding this kind of attention. Darren went first, his gigantic cock spewing wildly. Janet withdrew her mouth and jerked him off with both hands, amazed by the way his penis pulsed and surged in her grip. Marcus was a close second, and his dick shot two great strands of semen before settling into a constant oozing that flowed down his ebony shaft and over Danica's hands. The older two guys went a little longer, but eventually Carlos began thrashing and cursing in Spanish as his big dick spasmed, showering Terri's chest in his ejaculate while she crowed triumphantly. Finally, Tony let go, and to everyone's amazement, Yuki kept her mouth on his cock, stroking him vigorously and swallowing everything he released. Her big boobs bobbled while she worked, and watching her in action stimulated Tony into shooting a colossal load of semen.

"That was incredible!" Janet exclaimed, her dimples on full display. She still had Darren's cock in her hands.

"Yes, it was," Darren grunted, his eyes closed. He hadn't stopped twitching yet from his orgasm.

"Yuki, you swallowed!" Terri giggled, amazed. "I never would have thought you would do something like that!"

"I've never done that before," Yuki admitted in a small voice. "I just thought, well, if we're going to try new things tonight, why not try that, too!" Then she looked at Tony. "Don't tell Carl that I sucked you off," she pleaded. "I've never done that with him."

Tony was still panting from his eruption. "I don't think we're done doing all the things I won't be telling Carl or Luther about," he chuckled in exhaustion.

"That was incredible!" Janet repeated dreamily, still fondling Darren's crotch.

Yuki and Danica went into the bathroom for towels, and the ladies carefully wiped their hands and cleaned up the dazed and satisfied guys. Carlos got up, enfolded Terri in a naked embrace, and began a slow, sensuous dance, kissing her neck and lips as often as he could. The other three remained seated, and even started to revive as the women continued to massage their cocks.

Terri broke her kiss with Carlos. "Are we done playing?" she asked, a significant hint of need implicit in her voice. She clearly had much more on her mind, and Carlos's grip on her naked ass was rough and insistent.

Danica started to reply, but Tony interrupted her.

"If you don't mind, hun, I've got an idea," he declared. "I think the guys should do something for all of you, something... memorable."

"More than it already is?" Janet asked.

"Well, I mean, yeah, we're here for you, but you're giving us something very nice, too, and it ain't even our birthday! So, I was thinking, we should do something special for you, sort of a way to say thank you and show you all that forty is only a number. You're all hot babes, and I don't give a shit about your age!"

The guys murmured their agreement.

"What did you have in mind, hun?" Danica inquired with a hint of a smile.

He waved her closer. She leaned in, and he began whispering in her ear. A muffled snicker burst from behind her hand as he talked, until finally she stood up and clapped her hands together.

"Oh, that's too good!" she laughed. "My husband is a genius!"

"More games?" Terri asked unhappily. She was holding Carlos's penis now, and it was fully erect once again. They were clearly two seconds away from throwing themselves down on one of the beds.

"Just one more," Danica reassured her. "My husband made a good point. You and Janet and Yuki haven't had sex with a big penis before, and that might pose a few problems. It takes a little getting used to."

"I think I can handle it," Terri scoffed.

"We won't just shove it in," Marcus objected. "We'll be gentle."

"Yeah, but it will go easier if the woman is... um, lubricated real good, right?"

The group exchanged glances.

"So, here's what we're going to do," Danica said, moving over to one of the beds. "Ladies, one of us will lay here, and the guys are going to dine on our bodies!"

"What, all four of them?" Janet asked, startled.

"One man between your legs, one on each boob, and the final man will be your chosen stud for the night! He'll park himself right over your head, so you can admire and play with the weapon that is going to skewer you oh-so exquisitely for the rest of the night!"

"Damn," Marcus murmured in appreciation. "That was your idea, my man?" he threw at Tony. "You done this shit before?"

"First time," Tony laughed.

"Four guys with big cocks licking me to Heaven?" Terri asked. "HELL yeah! Let's do it!"

"Who's first?" Yuki questioned.

"Me!!" Terri yelled.

"Pick a number between 1 and 20," Tony instructed.

"14!" Terri responded immediately.

"6," Danica answered.

"12," Yuki called out.

"17," Janet laughed. "This is crazy!"

"It's totally wild, right? And you win, Janet! Come on over here, my Nubian princess!"

The little woman snorted laughter at Tony's comment, and stood before the four men, looking like a tiny spot of darkness within their looming shadows.

"Pick your prince," Tony told her. "We'll surprise you with the rest."

Janet grinned up at Darren. "White boy here has been on my mind all night, ever since he showed how thoughtful he can be. He's my prince."

Tony nodded, expecting that answer. "Lie down," he directed, gesturing to the bed behind her.

Janet did as she was told. While the other three women looked on, Tony had a quick whispered conference with Marcus and Carlos. Then the men moved decisively, taking up positions around her naked body. Marcus and Tony lay on either side of her, casually massaging her boobs, Carlos slid between her legs, and Darren carefully maneuvered around her head. When the big man was done, his semi-hard penis was right above her face.

"Are you comfortable, Jan?" Tony asked.

She shivered delightedly. "I'm ready," she replied, reaching up for the massive cock that bounced and dangled in her immediate line of sight.

"Remember when she had doubts about all this?" Terri asked Yuki, amused.

"I guess that's not a thing anymore," Yuki shrugged, laughing.

Tony and Marcus moved in first, each taking one of her perky boobs and planting their lips around her nipples. Carlos lifted her legs slightly, placing them on his shoulders, and leaned in, holding her butt while his tongue went to work. A violent shudder went through Janet's body, and she pulled Darren's dick lower so she could kiss the tip. Another spasm rocked her, and she let out a gasp.

"This feels so fucking GOOD!" she cried, yanking hard on Darren's erection. "Oh my god, I've never felt anything like this! I'm naked and being eaten alive by a whole bunch of hot, nude, big dick MEN!"

Carlos chuckled, and then fastened his mouth over her folds. Janet arched her back and let go with a soul-tearing grunt. Marcus and Tony were allowing their hands to roam her body, and Darren had helpfully lowered himself to the point that Janet could now get her mouth on the underside of his mammoth penis.

"Oh... Jesus, I'm not... going to last long," Janet gasped, her lips brushing the big white dick in her face.

Danica, Terri, and Yuki simply stood nearby, their eyes wide in astonishment and arousal. They didn't know where to direct their gaze -- to the bouncing, enormous erections on display, or the ravenous feasting of their friend's body. Their pussies were already damp from playing with all those dicks, and they were getting wetter anticipating the moment when they took Janet's place... which, judging from the intensity of her grunts and moans, would be very soon indeed.

Carlos was a man who loved his meals, and he was clearly dining with gusto upon Janet's all-you-can-eat buffet. The little woman began bucking her hips into his face, and her grip on Darren's penis tightened. Her breath was coming in little hitches, like hiccups that turn into whimpers, and her well-formed legs -- laying on Carlos's shoulders -- were twitching spasmodically.

A light suddenly flashed. Janet glanced up, her eyes barely able to focus, and saw Danica holding up her cell phone, smiling. "That's a keeper," she proclaimed.

Janet's orgasmic wail filled the room. She thrashed and convulsed, nearly tossing the men off, despite her diminutive size. The guys stayed with it, though, and continued to lick, fondle, and munch on her delicacies until she finally subsided. The men then stood up, smiling down proudly at the wrecked and satisfied little woman on the bed.

"I need a dick like right fucking now," Janet groaned, stretching her arms over her head.

"Nope! You gotta wait," Danica laughed.

"Your turn, hun!" Tony called out, gesturing toward the bed. Darren was gently helping Janet move aside.

"Woohoo!" Danica hooted. "Marcus, you are my prince tonight! Get that black dick up in my face, you beautiful man!"

"Your wife's a freak," Marcus chuckled.

"Damn right," Tony agreed smugly. He noticed Darren was getting another blowjob from an eager, impatient Janet. "Hey, Darren, hold off, buddy. You got a pussy to eat over here!"

Janet's growl of displeasure was drowned out by Danica's moan of ecstasy as the men went to work on her. Terri had picked up Danica's cell phone and proceeded to take a number of pictures while Danica's full figure was ravaged by their studs. Either Darren was exceptionally talented with his tongue or Danica was incredibly aroused by the activity -- or both -- but Danica didn't last very long at all. She was soon screaming in orgasm, still managing to lick and stroke Marcus's dick throughout her blissful warble.

"Happy fortieth, honey," Tony whispered to her as her body stopped twitching. She made no response, but her smile could fuel the sun for two decades.

Terri was up next, and Carlos lumbered into position over her face. Tony climbed between her legs and grinned up at her.

"Bet you never thought you'd see me right here, Terri," he teased, throwing her words from earlier back at her. She chuckled, and then reached up eagerly, clutching at what Carlos had to offer.

The women were no longer watching as their friend received her special treatment. This time, Janet managed to slip in and get her mouth back around Darren's penis while he licked and sucked Terri's left tit. Yuki had taken a seat on the couch, and her hand was gently stroking her wetness while she watched the action, the other hand pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Danica took more photos, but her hand was frequently between her legs, giving it a caress or two.

Terri was just as quick as Danica to orgasm, and as she lay panting, struggling to regain her composure, she glared at Danica. "Your husband doesn't just have a big dick, girl," she snarled at her friend. "He's got a talented tongue, too. I really, really, really hate you right now."

Tony chuckled, and then turned to Yuki. "Last but not least," he said to her. "Come on up, my lovely Yuki."

When she laid out on the bed, already in a heightened state of arousal, the men all took a moment to admire her gorgeous, voluptuous body. "Goddamn," Marcus murmured appreciatively. "I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of this!"