A Woman's Scent Ch. 02 - My Mom

Story Info
I can smell Moms arousal from across the room.
5.7k words
4.67
26.7k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
239 Followers

This is part 2. Please don't read this Story without reading part one.

Please be gentle with me, I just bought Grammarly and am trying my best to edit properly. Don't forget, I'm a Carpenter dam it, not an English Major.

Thank you.

I could smell the coffee and the Twin's scintillating odors still in my clothes from last night; as my eyes opened, I could see the dull grey of a bright day. I turned my face to the window and felt the sun warm me as it turned my world light gray. My dreams were full of all the pictures of the twin's faces as they were the only things I had ever seen with my eyes. Everything came flooding back to me like an ice-cold cloth being used to wash my face. Crystal clear every smell, touch, and now, pictures of the most beautiful twins.

My cock was hard. Whether from me having to go pee or my memory of last night, I didn't know. As I headed to the bathroom to pee my hard-on away, I smelt my mom's fragrance wafting down the hall from the kitchen. Mom always smells precisely the same; I could easily pick her out of a crowd of a million women. She was the first person I locked into my memory banks, and I get to lock that smell in every day of my life; you could say she is my bedrock smell.

It took a few minutes to pee my morning glory away so I wouldn't be embarrassed to have my coffee with Mom like we did every morning. Today was different. It was two in the afternoon, and I had just woken up. I thought about returning to my room and putting some clothes on, as I have always slept in only my briefs and no Pajamas. Pj's seemed to grate against my sensitive skin, so I stopped wearing any after I was 6.

"Hi, mom." I said as I entered the kitchen, "Sorry I slept so late."

There was an audible gasp as I entered, and I immediately felt my underwear to check if my penis was hanging out or something.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like a tiger has mauled you.

Oh, Baby, what did they do to you?" Mom's emotions were betraying her anger, and I could hear the tears in her eyes start to flow.

"What, I have marks on me?" I stupidly replied.

I heard mom slide a stool over from the Island into the middle of the kitchen and the order to "SIT here. I'll be right back."

Mom returned and started digging into some bags that she had.

"Fuck, Mom, that hurts," I screamed as I smelled the iodine she rubbed on my skin.

"Sorry honey, maybe I should use the polysporin. I'll wipe down all your scratches with an antiseptic first."

As soon as the antiseptic wipe touched my skin, I felt all the little skid marks the twins made with their nails and teeth all over my neck and chest. I was embarrassed when mom made me stand up, and she proceeded down my body

moving my under ware down a bit to follow the scratch marks to my pubic hair. My legs only had a few scratches on the front.

"Turn around, and I'll do your backside now." Mom said.

I turned and leaned on the stool as mom did my back. There were a lot of marks on my back that mom wiped, but when she got to my ass, I jumped in pain. The girls must have ripped my ass to shreds; it hurt so much. Yes, it stung a bit when I got up, but I hardly felt any pain from the scratches until mom wiped them.

As mom switched to the polysporin, we started back on the front.

"Well, will you tell me what happened, or do I have to guess why a set of twins dropped you off this morning looking like you got into a fight with a bunch of Barn Cats?"

I just sat there thinking about what to tell her and what not to tell her, and the silence was so loud that it almost hurt. I was embarrassed that mom was cleaning my wounds, and I knew she deserved an answer to her question, but I needed time to put a G-rated story together.

"What's wrong, JJ? You talk to me every day, but now that I ask for a bit of an explanation about how you ended up like this, you can say anything to me." Mom said.

I could hear her voice's emotion and smell the salty tears running down her face like a faint sea breeze near the ocean. I licked my lips, and they confirmed the salt in the air from Mom's tears.

My heart was ashamed of me, and my ego that only hours ago was pumped up to make my head explode now came crashing down on the reality that I'd hurt my mom.

"Do you want the long version or the cliff notes, Mom?"

"I want the truth JJ and if that's the long version, then yes, I want the long version."

I told mom about what happened in class and how the girls gave me the new nickname of the hound. Then all about the girls taking me partying with them, and I even told her about the show I put on for the girls with my nose.

I explained about them trying to trick me with the twins, and mom paused me for a second.

"The same twins that dropped you off this morning?"

"Yes, Mom, that's them. They were on my arms for the rest of the Party.

One thing led to another, and then they hid my Virginity from me, and they won't tell me where it is. I still can't find it."

Mom was chuckling and slapped me on the arm before hugging me.

"I was worried about you, but I knew this day would come sooner or later," Mom Whispered to me.

"Mom, there's something else I have to tell you, and it's pretty important. When I had my climaxes with the twins, I could see for a few seconds each time; I could see their faces and the room we were in. I'm not blind. I can see in certain situations.

After mom stopped crying and we sat down at the table. Mom got out of her computer and wrote down exactly what had happened. She made me explain every detail and what led to each orgasm. As I explained the entire evening very clinically, I imagined I was a doctor needing every detail for the cure of a patient's blindness, as this was the best way for me to explain it and not get embarrassed.

Mom typed as I dissected my sexual encounter in minute detail; every once in a while, she commented on something.

In the end, mom had some things to say.

"There might be a cure for your blindness JJ; we know that your eye site was there and working even for a short period which means there is a blockage somewhere and extreme stimulation to your striatum activated your eye site."

(Striatum is part of the pleasure center in the Brain, The Basal ganglia )

I let that sink in for a few moments, dreaming of my eye site's return, and then wondered if I got my eye site back if it would affect my olfactory acuities. I didn't want to think of that now, "Come on, be positive, JJ, I thought to myself."

Mom put her hand on my head and kissed my cheek.

"I was mad at those girls for taking advantage of my baby, but I can see that they were very loving and caring, guiding you through your first time with kindness and respect. I want to meet them. So please arrange it at their earliest convenience."

Mom turned and walked abruptly away as if she was required elsewhere. That's when it hit me. Mom was aroused. I could smell her heating up, and her pheromones' were off the charts. I didn't think much about it because I had just described a hot sex scene with a set of twins who wouldn't be horny. I did lock away that horny mom smell as I had never smelt it before.

I texted the twins that my mother would like to meet them in a purely scientific

knowledge-based question period about my sudden temporary cure for blindness.

I followed it up with; Mom thinks there might be a cure for my blindness, PLEASE WILL YOU COME.

The girls agreed to meet mom next week as long as they would not be in trouble for deflowering her baby boy. I assured them everything was fine.

The Girls came by after classes, Mom thanked them for coming and offered them tea which was politely declined. "JJ, would you be a dear and leave the girls and me so we can speak privately for a while? We will call you when we need your input?" Mom announced.

The look on my face showed how I felt, but I smiled and left the room.

Mom and the girls talked for about an hour when mom's office door finally opened. The laughing and giggling was evidence that they had gotten along well. I was happy that they liked mom, and mom obviously liked them.

"Ok, Barb, talk soon," Daisy said to mom as she closed the door to mom's office.

Donna walked up to me and kissed me, a deep, passionate kiss.

When she was pressed against my front, Daisy was pressed against my back, hugging me hard. Wow was all I could think as my cock came to life and was hard when she broke our kiss.

Daisy fell to her knees in front of me and fished my cock out of my pants as Donna undid her blouse and let her breasts out for me to feel. Donna guided my hands to her and let me take over once I was in the right vicinity. Her boobs were firm and soft.

We were right in the hallway outside moms office. I listened for a door to open or mom's voice to suddenly appear and scream at us, but all I felt was pleasure on my cock and Donna's boobs in my hands; it was sensory overload.

When I was going to come, I tapped daisy on the head. "I'm going to come!"

Stars lots of sparkly stars, and there were Donna's boobs. Her phone was pointing at my face, and my Mother stood in the doorway of her office with a smile on her beautiful face; all I could do was smile back. "Mom." came out of my mouth, as my eyes went grey and my knees started to buckle. I heard mom sniffle a few times, and then her door closed with a click behind her. Was there a Click the first time? I immediately thought about mom's door closing. It's strange what pops into your head sometimes, isn't it?

"Did you see, did you see your mom?" Donna said, standing right in front of me.

The emotions hit me all at once; I had seen my mom for the first time in my life, her office door was bright with bright trim, and Oh My god, I don't know what colors are. Mom's hair was dark, and the twin's hair was light-colored. I assumed that was blond and Mom was brunette. As the color scenarios raced through my mind, "Well, did you see your Mom?"

"Yes, Yes, I saw my mom; thank you." That was all that came to my mind to say.

The girls giggled, cleaned me up, and tucked me back in. They gave me hugs, and out the door, they went.

I turned to walk back to my room when that hot mom smell hit me very softly, like a spiderweb of her scent was drifting down the hallway on a gentle breeze, tickling my senses with her arousal. Wow, my mom smells delicious, my nose told me.

Shut up; it's, mom, ya dumb ass, was all I could think. I need some sleep; I'm tired.

"JJ, JJ," Mom asked from the door.

"Come in, Mom."

As mom entered my room, I smelt my normal mom. I was glad I didn't have to dodge that minefield. I heard mom sit at my desk and open her notebook.

"JJ, I have been going over some scenarios for us to test with the twins. Daisy and Donna have agreed to help out as much as you need; they seem to like you. We need to get some base calculations on how much stimulation it takes to regain site and for how long it appears.

"MOM, let me wake up for a second before we go into research mode, Please.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked to the window to still see the dark grey of my vision, so I knew it was dark outside. I reached and drank my water and leaned back in bed.

"Ok, Mother, what's the plan? I know you have one; it will be well thought out

and able to be documented?"

"JJ, would I make a series of graduating tests to enable us to document your progress in different ways? Forming an independent hypothesis for experiments and their conclusions?" Mom said with a smile in her voice.

"Go ahead, Mother, let's hear your plan."

"Well, the three experimental areas that I was thinking of are Mono stimulation,

you alone to explore your limits and capabilities.

The twins are happy to supply female stimulation in abundance and external stimulation from outside areas that we can experiment with, such as fetishes, different partners, and maybe even see if you have bisexual proclivities.

"MOM, I do not have Bi sexual proclivities, for Christ's sake!"

"Well, JJ, I had to throw that out there; you never know the mind of another, and we have to explore all avenues."

"I Know, Mom, but you can scratch that one off the list; I am a straight blind male."

Mom and I agreed to make the parameters for each section, and we would put in scent tests during each one, as well as I was worried about losing my sense of smell while I had regained my sight. We had to put in the form of a testable hypothesis

that each area's section can contribute its findings in scientific formulas.

Mom made me explain my Masturbatory habits in extremely excruciating detail while we set up the first area we called MONO. In all the years of jacking off, I never had the stars in my eyes. We tried me smelling the twin's underwear while I jacked off; it was much better, but no stars in my eyes. One night after many different tries, mom said there were more panties in a bag in my room. I had done that three different times with three separate pairs. One of them was new to me; I don't know where the twins got those from, but they were lovely.

I opened the bag, and horny mom smell jumped out and slapped me, My cock sprung into action, and soon my pulse was throbbing in my penis. I didn't even get the lube; I jacked off dry for the first time and came in 10 seconds; my eyes were squashed shut before I realized, hey fuck stick, you're supposed to be conducting a scientific experiment here.

I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom, everything in its place, my mental pictures instantly syncing with my new sight. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, Three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five --------- gone. as my body stopped twitching and the dark grey of night stomped on my face.

"MOM!" I screamed from my room.

My door flew open, and mom came in like a Rhino on the warpath.

"I knew it; I knew it had to be something taboo or extraordinary to create your stars. When you were with the twins on your first night, a taboo was there. When

you got a blow job in the hall outside my office and maybe get caught, a Taboo was there. Tonight with your Mothers panties in your hand, a big Taboo was there as well.

As I listened to mom speak, I smiled and realized I liked being a little kinky.

Mom was still talking up a storm when I smelt her hormones, and hot pussy smells flooded the room. My cock responded quickly and tented the sheet over my groin area.

Mom suddenly stopped talking; I was about to apologize to her when her hand touched my cock through the sheet. My lips clamped shut so fast my apology disappeared into my stomach and my cock pulsed with the new blood of Taboo.

"Mom, I can smell how hot you are."

"Yes, JJ, I know I can't hide anything from you, can I."

Mom ran her fingers around my sheet-covered cock a few times before pulling back the sheet and touching my skin to skin. My whole body shivered at her first touch as my mind contemplated what was happening.

"This is only for your experimental treatment JJ, this might cross some Taboo boundaries, but I think we are both adults and can deal with it." Mom said.

"Yes, Mother, and if we happen to enjoy the avenues that we arrive at our conclusion, then that's just a bonus, right, Mom?"

Mom's hot breath hit my cock, and I tensed up; Her lips kissed the top of my cock so softly I could feel that they were moist. I knew It would not be a quick orgasm as I had just come five minutes ago.

"Arhhh Ohhhh," I moaned as I felt her mouth slide down my cock and her tongue swirled around the head. Mom was careful not to overstimulate me and have it end too soon. She slowly teased me and drew out long slow pulls on my cock.

Pop Mom's mouth came off my cock, and I felt mom moving, her hand touched my cheek, and her lips found my mouth. My mind immediately thought the lights must be on because she found my mouth really easily. Funny where my mind goes sometimes.

It was the most erotic kiss I've ever felt, and I had twins a few days ago. We kissed until my lips almost hurt; it was like we were searching for each other's souls in our kiss. Mom's hand crept up my body, slowly caressing me as it went; she stopped kissing me long enough to put her pussy juiced finger in my mouth and let me taste her for the first time.

I wrapped my arms around mom, rolling her onto my bed, somehow ending up with my knees on the floor and moms legs on either side of my waist. Mom dragged her shirt over her head, and her chest was bare to my feeling hands. Mom's small skirt came off just as quickly as she put her legs back down her pussy rubbed against my chest.

I placed my nose right in her vagina and smelt the heavens. My tongue came out and did exactly what the twins taught it to do. I was so happy my mind was smiling.

Mom moaned and started to flick her pussy at my tongue, hoping I would go faster and harder, but I was going to enjoy this. I didn't want it to end in 5 minutes. As Mom moaned, I felt the stages of her arousal build until I felt I could drag it out for no longer. Boom I hit her with the super JJ turbo tongue; I felt her legs try to close, her pussy puffed out, pulsing and bloating at my tongue, and she started convulsing little spurts of hot liquid shot at my eyes; I closed them, and enjoyed the warm wet squirt of moms Orgasm. Finally, she pushed my head back, huffing and puffing, " No more, please, no more!"

Stars I felt stars, not enough to let me see, but the room wasn't shadowed anymore, it had all the definitions, but they were still a little cloudy. My cock was throbbing, and the stars faded back to the dark grey skies they came from. I slid up moms body, kissing her pubic area and then her stomach. I gave both boobs a few kisses and then nuzzled her neck.

My cock followed my body up its path of kissing her until it reached the entrance of moms beautiful pussy; it slid over her lips and then over her clit; she moaned in my ear long and hard. I dropped back down her body a bit and lined my cock up with the original starting point of my existence.

" Stop, JJ," Mom whispered.

My body was a spring that was all wound up. I was about to impale my mother on my cock and fuck her until I passed out. But I froze, and with the head of my cock starting to spread her pussy lips, I froze.

Time stopped, mom breathed, and I held my breath.

Mom slid out from under me and flipped me over; I had 100 scenarios running through my mind on why she said stop. All of them bad. I was lying on my back when mom plunged her mouth down on my cock and tried to suck the sperm in my balls out through the straw of my cock. "Stars, I got stars, Mom!" I said

Mom's head came up, and her hands went down. She never missed a stroke.

"When you can see, take your smell test I made; open your hand."

Mom put the packet in my hand, and I waited for my site to return.

Mom returned to sucking my cock, but she twisted her hand up and down the shaft as she did. Wow, what a feeling. I felt my orgasm start as my eyes saw more and more light; Sparks flew, and my eyes focused on my mom's face and hand as they spiraled up and down my cock.

"Now, mom, now," I screamed. Mom's head came up, and her eyes met mine just as a rope of my semen danced up her cheek and stopped in her hair, her hand kept pumping, and I took in all my mother's features her hair and face, her teeth, her smile.

"Smell the packet JJ."

I opened and smelled the packet, and Mom's finger pressed lightly on my ass hole, and more stars flew to my eyes; her smile beamed up at me, and I grinned back like the Cheshire cat. My spasms slowed down, and I could feel the darkness coming.

"Wowwww," I said as Mom slid her finger into my ass; it was small and didn't go in very far, but my virgin ass caused many more stars to shoot up into my eyes. My vision kept hanging on. I turned and looked out the window to see the lights show the fronts of the houses on our street. Mom moved her finger in and out slowly to prolong my sight as long as she could. Finally, no one could stop it, and all went dark, but not before I stored everything in my mind to analyze at a later date.

gregscott
gregscott
239 Followers
12