A Woman's Scent Ch. 02 - My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers

Mom crawled up my body and kissed me on the way, licking and nibbling my nipple, that made me shiver again.

"37 seconds, JJ. Your eyesight lasted 37 seconds." Mom said in her sexy voice.

She sucked my ear lob into her mouth and put her tongue right in my ear canal. Fuck, it was hot. My Mom making out with me stars shot into my eyes just thinking about it.

" Relax for a minute JJ. I just want to freshen up." Mom said, getting up and heading to her bathroom in her room.

I was SOOO close; I was right there. Why did I stop? I already knew why; I would never go against a woman's order to stop. But it was hot, hotty, hot, fucking hot.

" JJ, can you come into my room, honey?" I heard mom say from across the hall.

I got up and walked to mom's room, feeling the doorway for guidance as I passed.

Mom's bed was big and soft, and wow, I was going to Mom's bed.

"Mom."

"On the bed, dear.' Mom said

I stopped and crawled up the bed, feeling for moms leg to help guide me in beside her. She wrapped an arm around me cuddled me to her side like she did when I was little; her hands smelled like soap. I smiled at the thought that Mom just had her finger in my ass for research purposes.

"JJ, we should go over things now when they are fresh in our minds; we should be recording things, so we don't lose any information." Mom said very casually.

"Mom, I never forget anything, especially how I felt when I was about to make love to you. I thought I would explode when you said stop."

My mouth was dry, and my cock started to come to life when I thought back to rubbing it on mom's pussy. I waited for mom to say something, but she didn't. She turned and kissed me gently on the lips--my god, what a tiny kiss can do. My fire started burning, and my engines went red hot. Calm down, JJ, your not in a race. Don't let mom know how much you want her, my mind said as I tried to reel in my body.

"What was the smell JJ?" Mom asked casually.

"Oh Fuck I don't remember, mom."

"You don't remember, or you didn't recognize the smell, or you couldn't smell it at all; which one, JJ?".

"I breathed in through my nose; the package was in my hand, and my cock was pulsing

my brain shut off, I guess, because I didn't smell anything."

Mom got up and walked around for a minute, and when she came back in, she said she had four sets of panties.

"Who's panties are these, JJ.?" Mom said as she handed me all four pairs.

"SNIFFFFFFF." I inhaled the lovely scents.

"This one is yours, mom, this one is Donna's, this one is Mystery Girl, and last is Daisy's," I said, passing all four pairs back to Mom.

It was very quiet in the room, and I didn't want to speak first as this was moms time to say her thoughts; I just gave her time to collect them.

"JJ, if we are about to do what I think we are, then we must get concrete results from our sacrifices. Our morals, dignity, and maternal relationship are at mortal peril, and I will not sacrifice them for anything less than 100 percent effort to record all relative data and results. I will give you anything I can to help you, JJ, ANYTHING. I cannot lose you, JJ; you are my heart and soul, and If this happens, you must promise me That our relationship can weather this storm."

Mom was sniffling, and all I could think of was holding her. I kissed her cheek and said, " Nothing can ever sever our bond, Mom. I love you today as I'll love you every day for the rest of our lives."

Mom turned her face, and our lips met, her tears were salty on my lips, and her breath was hot and trembling; we kissed for a long time, maybe it was to reinforce how much we loved each other and how this would prove that we both wanted this very much.

I brought us to our knees on the bed, taking control of our kiss.

My hand went behind her head, and my fingers splayed through Mom's hair. I slowly closed my hand tightening up on a handful of hair, and when it was pulling a bit, I tilted her head up and passionately kissed her neck and chest; my other hand held her ribs and then slid down to pull her ass up towards me to press her body against mine.

I was sucking on each breast as best I could when my free hand abandoned the caboose and headed for the engine room. Mom was dripping down her legs, and the smells tormented my mind. I plunged my fingers into my mother and curled them up to find her G spot; again and again and again, I thrust my fingers into her until she screamed in pleasure.

Mom convulsed and started to shake; she held on to me with both hands as her body quivered to my touch. I finally opened my eyes and looked at my beautiful mom with her arched back, spasming threw her orgasm, and I could see."

I lay mom down on the bed and gently let myself down on top of her. Her legs opened, and I was in the right spot almost instantly. I pressed my hard cock against her belly and slid down over her clit with the entire length of my cock; Mom shuddered and moaned.

Here I was again at the peak of my sexual feelings, stars were flying, and moms face came into view below me.

"Oh, JJ, you can see me; your eyes have depth and focus now. I can tell when you have vision. AHHHHHHH." Mom said as I slowly sank my cock into the warmest sweetest pussy.

Mom grunted, and I groaned, Fuck was she tight. I felt like a square peg in a round hole. I stopped halfway in and relaxed; Mom breathed in and out threw gritted teeth before I sank all the way in. I stayed still for a few seconds and waited for everything to settle down before I withdrew slowly. I could feel every rib and vein in my cock as it was squished hard by moms fantastic pussy.

"Mom, your sooo tight it's amazing."

" I haven't had sex in many years, JJ. I'm surprised there are no cobwebs." Mom said between hard breaths.

I chuckled out loud as I picked up some speed; I knew I had to get at a better angle if I was going to hit all the spots the twins showed me to go after. I lifted her legs onto my arms and leaned in a bit.

"OH

I stayed at the same speed and rhythm, not changing anything when mom started to buck and twitch; her pelvis was working my cock up and down like a yoyo. When she shot me with her gusher right up my chest and liquid hit me right in the face, it was glorious to see. I never took my eyes off Mom's face, and she looked right back into my eyes.

I could feel my orgasm was still a ways away, so I kept it up and watched Mom squirm below me like she was overwhelmed and overstimulated. She finally stopped twitching, and I picked up some speed. Mom held up a pair of panties to my nose.

"Whose are these, JJ?"

I was dumbstruck; I had no idea, I could smell pussy, but I had no idea who they were; the next three sets of panties were, all the same, I had no idea. But as soon as the test was over, I concentrated right back on fuckin this pussy.

I was very successful at not letting the test results alter my mood or rhythm. Because I built mom right back up to a flaming peak, and I could feel the inside of her vagina squeeze against my cock and spasm as another orgasm hit her hard.

Mom started flicking her hips up and down, and this was nothing that the twins had done. It increased the thrust and power of each stroke; then, she gave a sideways thrust out and in like her hips were doing rotations. Holy Fucking hell, Mom was milking me; liquid was shooting between us as mom came all over my cock and balls.

"Don't stop, don't stop JJ, Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh my god, oh, oh, oh, Fuck me hard JJ, now now. Ohhh, my god.!"

Mom was spraying me like a hot water hose; her face was scrunched up; she was contorted in pleasure. This is a picture that I would never see when I am blind. She squeezed her eyes, nose, and lips into a wrinkled face of pure bliss. Mom opened her eyes wide and stared right into my soul. The smile that came next was all I ever needed to see as it was love personified; most people have never seen true love expressed in a look like my Mother showed me. I am truly the luckiest man on the planet.

The look on mom's face and the love in my heart exploded from me as my orgasm took hold, I bucked and groaned, but I never closed my eyes. I wanted to see everything in my mom's face; our come-soaked bodies shone in the light as moms beautiful face gazed at me, soaking in my new eyesight. She looked so Happy, I could feel her happiness and her joy leap out of her convulsing body and enter mine. It was like magic had molded us into a single unit.

I looked into Mom's Eyes until my sight faded; mom smiled the whole time.

"5 minutes and 52 seconds." Mom said.

"How the hell did you time that," I said.

Mom laughed and said, " I have a clock with seconds on it on the dresser behind you."

We both laughed and held each other; we relaxed enough for sleep to catch us and cover us with that extraordinary relaxation that only comes from post-coitus relaxation.

A Woman's Scent 3,

Next Chapter Mom and the twins find a way to research 1000's of woman for the Hound.

Will JJ be able to smell and still keep his sight, it will take loads of research with many girls. Maybe he has to choose his sight or his smell.

I write for your entertainment and enjoyment, please feel free to leave a comment

I enjoy reading them, it gives me ideas for more chapters.

PS, Vote please.

gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers
12