All Comments on 'A Woman's Scent Ch. 02 - My Mom'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Blinc1Blinc1over 1 year ago

I like this storey and where it's going, very different and your grammar is no concern to me.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Great story - love your style as well. Don’t let the grammar trolls bother you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Don't Normally read FIRST TIME stories but I wanted to read part 2 the incest story so I had to read Part 1 first. Both stories are well-written and I felt like I got to know JJ. I was rooting for him and the twins were Smokin hot.

I loved how mom had made the decision to do whatever it took to get back JJ's sight as long as JJ realized that was the only reason why she was doing it. It seemed like a realistic plot line.

Please write more chapters

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a grammar Nazi as long as I can follow your intended thoughts in the story. Great concept for a story. Kudos for imagination. Personally, I would prefer he gain his sight but keep his smell capabilities and continue his relationship with Mom. 5 Stars LM

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Like this story but i think it only has one more chapter in it before it starts to get really repetitious.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I always like the smell of pussy. Specially if it’s quite musky, pungent and quite intoxicating. It’s the natural smell of a healthy woman’s pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot!!! More, please!!! Does his eyesight return as he's exposed to more Taboo fetishes? Does the effect of the stars lessen as he gets used to the Taboo aspects of his newfound relationship with his momma? I can't wait to find out!!!

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

a nice concept, a few errors that Grammarly should have caught. Sight-site, through- threw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting twist to his capabilities. Looking forward to reading how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😴😪😪

bruceacimbruceacimover 1 year ago

FABULOUS!! just freaking fabulous!! really enjoyed the concept very original and unique. The sex is also very well done; love the idea of the twins teaching a blind boy how to have great sex as well as the collaboration with them and his mother. You just posted the story in October so it's not been that long but plz PLZ keep this going!! additionally screw the grammar police. I rarely leave comments but I thoroughly enjoyed the story and will keep my fingers crossed you have several other chapters ready to go in the not too distant future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Woman's Scent Previous Part