All Comments on 'A Woman's Wrath Ch. 02'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
EXCITING

You know how to keep a person sitting on the edge of their seat. The story gets better as it proceeds. Will be watching for the next chapter. Very good up to this point. Keep writing.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Revenge

I hope you have him walking out of her life, only returning to destroy her and Devon. This seems harsh but she went out of her way to humiliate and cuckold him. I wouldn't be suprised if had been having an ongoing affair with Devon.

I am sure that you will do the wright thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Waiting anxiously for next chapters....

You know what I liked about this? Is the way Susan accepted the explanations from Devon about his husband's reaction to her public flirting. Its funny that a complete stranger that she just met, knows more of her husband than herself??

Give me a break.

And when Susan tried to explain all the things she read in literotica, it clearly shows that she had been with Devon in more than one occasion. They either planned this, or Devon manipulated Susan into sex.

No matter the outcome of this story, I will like it (of course, NO WIMP HUSBANDS).

Cheers.

esknresknrabout 20 years ago
Too clean

This story is far too clean to be on this site. You can turn it around by turning him into a cuckold and her into a slut in chapter 2.

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Back On Track

I confess I got a bit lost in the first part. This made up for it. Real people trying to deal with a real situation. I do not see the wife as a slut. I see her as someone who let her anger overcome her common sense. While I certainly agree her "payback" was way out of bounds, I suspect Devon of some prior planning. Interesting that he was there, but I suspect that the setup was orchestrated, perhaps by "sympathy" for a hurt woman who might have confided in the wrong man. Whatever tack you take, I look forward to it.

Patti

hifarhifarabout 20 years ago
like the story

i hope devon doesnt relent,as you are right in the story,

about not all men want to be a cuckold, 90% of men would turf their wife out.

john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GETTING BETTER

This story has a bit to it. I hope the wife shows a bit of contrition about what she's done. The husband did stray and regardless of the 'why's' he's still guilty. He has show sorrow for his deeds but the wife seems to have no sorrow or fear she's loosing her marriage. If her attitude continues and it appears she set the whole thing up with the meeing of her 'lawyer friend' I expect to see a divorce in the future. Keep up the good work and don't wimp the husband but rather put both sexes on a even keel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cuckold!?!

Is she really in love with him? I doubt that you can do such a thing to a person you love no matter what he or she did. The adultery, betrayal, humiliation etc. she did to him is ten time worse what he did and will probably take a lifetime to forget and forgive.

To really check her and Devon and their relationship/intentions out, it would have been interesting if he had acted as he had got a turn on the cuckold thing. How far would she go? Would she think he has gone far enough when he in the role play suggests that in the end Devon can come and live with them so he can see them close. Then he'll know for sure how she feel about him and are able to confront her. Does she want a cuckold or REAL MAN!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great so far

I enjoy your stories very much.The realism of the characters is something lacking in many of the other husband and wife stories I read on here.Though some criticize the lack of actual sex details in this story,I'd rather you stick with your style than turn it into a typical

"husband turns ito instant wimp when he finds his wife cheating" story most others are or become.I look forward to the next installment.Keep up your well thought out stories and style.Yours are some of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story; well told. These are reak people, making the mistakes we all do.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADED

Not to much sympathy all the way around. But what she did was way over the edge. And no remorse? Does she hate him now? When we love someone this is not rational behaviour. So what was with Devon? On going tryst? An oppertunistic bastard?, or did she set it up? Please explain it all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding - exactly the reaction any self respecting husband would have at his wife's horrific behaviour. I consider your stories to be in the top tier on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
STDS

I HOPE SUSAN GETS THE CLAP AND HIV

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got my interest...

... so lets get the next phase here to read...

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
an outsiders prospective

Its a good well written story but its all from an outsiders prospective of those who don't understand that cuckolding lifestyle. Also bringing up literotica in the story is in some ways annoying. I also didn't get any stir of arousal and didn't feel like it was erotica at all.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Old story but current reaction to stupidity.

The plot hinges on hubby acting stupid at a contract negotiation? What kind of stupid start is this for a story? Anyone that stupid would not be negotiating anything but the length of his sentence for dumbness.

Too many grammar errors. Toddling is not toodling around. You have hubby acting like an immature child around the wife, not an abused mate.

Enough for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am trying to write as well

as you do. I aim to write, then wait till I have forgotten the details then re-read it, to see if it still makes sense.

If you had done so I think you would have spotted the ' Five minute clinch with a naked woman' blunder in part one. It should have been ' Watched him hurrying away from the doorway in which a naked woman stood watching him' .

This small mistake removes all credibility for the rest of the story. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Game over with one blow!

The moment she hit him would be the end of the marriage for me. I don't allow men to hit me (except for the occasional smack on the ass!), and I don't hit them. He should pack his crap and go asap! Abuse is never tolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hit the road tell her she is a no good peice of shit ,kick her to side of the road.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
This Is Good****

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bullshit

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all set up before Pete went on his business trip. I say Susan is a cheating whore skank slut wife and was looking to justify her cheating by having her husband have an illicit tryst on the trip. I guess we'll see...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
boy am I glad the cuckold loving bastard quit writing

the husband cheats and he burns the husband like no tommorrow, the wife cheats and he comes up with every excuse know to man.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Get rid of her ass in the next chapter.

And, did he use a condom on HIS night of fucking around? He cannot really complain on that account. If she already had this planned he should boot her ass out especially if the other was his first indiscretion. Fuck her her her lawyer friend.

Danger09Danger09almost 9 years ago
Too much talking

There's absolutely nothing to talk about other then who gets what in the divorce. I was actually disgusted with Pete sitting there getting his wife and her friend drinks while they danced and celebrated his wimp status. My husband would've dragged me by my hair off that dance floor. No way in fucking hell hell would he put up with my blatant disrespect. I found this story to be totally unbelievable. I really can't understand why the many chapters when the ONLY resolution I see is to divorce the disrespectful tramp and move on. Pete is starting to irk the living shit of me with his bitch ass ways. Let's see if he grow some balls.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE PRICE HAS JUST JUMPED UP IN PRICE

and that doesn't always mean Bigg $$$s. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking wimp

Disgusting wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Guilty As Charged

Susan, get Devon started on a divorce from Pete. But Pete may countersuit, naming Devon in an Alienation of Affection Suit. I am still waiting for Pete's indiscretions with the other woman to be clarified.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

As usual (at least every time I come across a story Danger09 has commented on) Danger09 is SPOT ON.

Could not say it better!

IndyOnIndyOnover 7 years ago
Danger09 said it best...

Direct Quote:

There's absolutely nothing to talk about other then who gets what in the divorce. I was actually disgusted with Pete sitting there getting his wife and her friend drinks while they danced and celebrated his wimp status. My husband would've dragged me by my hair off that dance floor. No way in fucking hell would he put up with my blatant disrespect. I found this story to be totally unbelievable. I really can't understand why the many chapters when the ONLY resolution I see is to divorce the disrespectful tramp and move on. Pete is starting to irk the living shit of me with his bitch ass ways. Let's see if he grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!

Why hasn't the cuck just packed up and left?!

All that's left to be said to the mean-spirited twat is,"You've been served!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two Chapters And Still No Change

Hubby nor writer has put forth information on his infidelity to warrant reconciliation. The moment he had sex with the woman in his hotel room, he broke the vows of his marriage. She is no longer bound by her vows, as well. So, she had drunken sex with Derek, who took advantage of her...just like the woman did to him. No marriage to resurrect. He is a cheater and a wimpy cuckold. She is a cheater and a whore. Wrap this crap up.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Much worse

Her planned cheating was a much worse transgression. They are still married and she cheated. Time to get to the bitten of Devin's role.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

As he said, her transgression was far worse. His was unplanned,and if not for their friend she never would have known about it. Sh obviously planned it (and I DO believe that she pre-arranged meeting up with Devon), and she PUBLICLY humiliated him. He had no way to stop her, certainly not without making things worse.

The she hits him when he points out the obvious about the sexy lingerie the HE gave her.

I just hope that stuck Devon with the tab for the drinks!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so not only is he a willing cuckold

but a punching bag also. Dud stop while your behind. Cuckold Lover Union 69

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Comments

She has certainly invoked the nuclear option. I think that in and of itself ended the marriage. Her infidelity was premeditated and meant to humiliate and demean. His wasn't. Two wrongs don't make a right for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She seriously hit him and he doesn't retaliate? What a wuss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just get a divorce. She has no remorse.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I feel you have followed on with this in a very good way, nice writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He tried and got slapped. Why is he still there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous