All Comments on 'A Wonderful Friend Pt. 01'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Men in Love

I read this several times, and I enjoy each time. When they were hot with sex was a real turn on. Also, I like it when they talked, and when they got nasty talking as they had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
unreadable

Find a proofreader and try again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good . . . BUT

The lack of proofreading and/or editing make a wonderful story challenging to read. Grammatical and spelling errors abound! I loved the story and its premise and the hot scenes. Hopefully, you will continue to submit chapters after careful editing!

jamesstone1099jamesstone1099about 4 years ago
Tad bored

A little drawn out for me. But a good story. Actually sounds like a real life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad grammar

Hard to read due to grammar errors. Redo after being proofed. Don't do Part 02 this bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editor?

You need an editor. Read as if written by 7th grade student

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I too am a closeted gay man and would love to meet a man who I could be with all the time. Then I could tell my wife and come out of the closet to her. Please let me know how i can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Grammar is off probably because the author is a non-English speaker/writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...