A Wonderful Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike could feel and see Steve playing with his cock and balls, going up and down his shaft, massaging his uncut cock all over his cock head, and felt his squeezing his balls as he said, "Steve, you are making want to cum right now. I want you to suck on it. Take all my cum into your mouth. No one has ever swallowed all of my cum, and it cums a lot. You are torturing me, going up and down, and squeezing my balls. Oh god, that feels good. Please suck me, Steve. Please!"

Steve looked at Mike as he is easing himself down over Mike cockhead, letting his saliva coat his cock as he took more of his large huge cock into his mouth. Steve knew he could only take half of his cock, thinking, Oh Mike, I hope you enjoy me sucking on your large firm uncut cock as it enters my mouth.

Mike could see Steve devour his cock halfway, coating it with saliva, and could see Steve going up and down on his cock as his hand played with his balls. Suddenly Mike felt his other hand gyrated around his butt plug and made him thrust forward with his cock in Steve's mouth as he moaned out, "Yes, play with a butt plug as you suck more of my cock into your soaking mouth. Keep sucking my cock, and it is unbelievable. Yes, suck my cock.', Mike could feel his veins grow thicker with each stroke of his cock. Mike reached down with his hands, placing them against Steve's head, 'Oh baby, suck me. Make me cum into your mouth. You are driving me crazy and playing with butt plug in my ass. I can feel it cumming. Oh yes! That it. Suck and swallow all my cum."

Mike could see Steve devour his cock halfway, coating it with saliva, and could see Steve going up and down on his cock as his hand played with his balls. Suddenly Mike felt his other hand gyrated around his butt plug and made him thrust forward with his cock in Steve's mouth as he moaned out, "Yes, play with a butt plug as you suck more of my cock into your soaking mouth. Keep sucking my cock, and it is unbelievable. Yes, suck my cock.', Mike could feel his veins grow thicker with each stroke of his cock. Mike reached down with his hands, placing them against Steve's head, 'Oh baby, suck me. Make me cum into your mouth. You are driving me crazy and playing with butt plug in my ass. I can feel it cumming. Oh yes! That it. Suck and swallow all my cum."

Steve knew he would cum, once he played with Mike's balls, manipulating the butt plug in his ass. Steve felt his cock shaft swell up and getting thicker and veined just before Mike cums in his mouth. Steve felt Mike's cock starting to cum, thinking, oh wow, Mike's tastes so good as exploding into my mouth. I love swallowing his cum. It just as savior each juicy cum as Mike shoots out. I love going down on a man like this. Oh yeah, kept cumming in me my mouth.

Mike could not take Steve's mouth a more prolonged, as Steve swallow all his cum, as Mike hollered out, "Oh, please stop Steve. It is driving me even crazy as you swallow all my cum. I know I shot five times, and cannot take it anymore. Oh, no, keep sucking on my firm, huge cock. Please, do not stop."

Steve looked up, seeing Mike's face lost to his sexual desire after I was taking several shots of cum, swallowing all of it, and not letting a drop fall out. As Steve let up, got off Mike's cock as he said, "You like me sucking on your cock. I like taking all your cum. Kiss me, and will let you taste a little of you."

"Oh yeah, come here. I want to taste all of us. I enjoyed being suck like that. I never had a man like you who like play with my cock and suck me till I cannot stand it." as Mike said it, holding out for Steve to lay on top of him.

Steve kissed Mike, letting their tongue go inside Mike's mouth as they caressed each other when Steve said, "I enjoyed doing it to you, Mike. I can see your still semi-hard with your beautiful thick, veiny, uncut cock."

"I know I am; it will be like that for hours. You are still hard right now. Come here; I want to suck your large uncut cock in my mouth." as Mike smiled at Steve.

"I let you suck my cock, but first let go have another beer and smoke marijuana. We have all night. You are so beautiful to suck your cock, and it will be wonderful when you fuck me in my tight ass." as Steve said it.

They both got up as Mike said, "Can you fell the butt plug in your ass?"

"Oh yeah. I can feel it, and it makes my cock even harder as we go to the hot tube.', Steve smiled back, adding, 'I will get us some more smoke and beers too. I will show you something out there in the hot tube."

Mike, sitting with his legs in the tub, looking over his right shoulder, notice Steve was returning with a couple of beers and smoke as Mike said, "Thanks for both of item. I need a little smoke and beer."

"I like watching porno when I have sex. Do you have any porno?" as Steve grabbed the pipe, taking several hits of smoke.

"I do have porno. I like porno when I jerk-of. We could watch one in the bedroom when we play?" as Mike smiled at Steve.

"Sure, I will put one on when we go to bed to have sex. You know I have told you something earlier, but I am enjoying our company together.", as Steve conveyed his thoughts.

Mike took several hits of smoke, smiling, saying, "You are right about being with a man like you. I enjoy being with you too. Talking and having sex together is wonderful." putting his arms around Steve and kissed him.

Steve was listening to Mike, taking several more hits of smoke, and was surprised by Mike kissing me, saying, "I like it when you kissed me."

As Mike took the pipe, smoked it several more times, and felt his dick being massage by Steve's hand, saying, "You are a nasty man. Just stroking my cock like that. If you do not stop stroking it, I am going to have you suck me off again right now."

"You slut, you like me playing with your hard cock. I can see it in your face, but you haven't suck or play with my cock. I like talking with you, but you are turning me on, Mike. Just thinking about your large cock and hard it got when I sucked. I never thought of meeting a man with a large cock like yours, and being large myself, is turn me on sexually." as Steve smiled.

Mike lit up cigarettes, puffing on it several times, saying, "Yes, you are right about our two large cocks. I want to suck you off till you cum in my mouth too. Like right now, Steve."

"Like right now. I bet you are so horny right now, and you want to take me to bed, suck me off till I cum, and fuck me in my virgin ass?" saying it as Steve smiled at Mike.

Mike was smoking a cigarettes, puffing it several times, as he said, "Yeah, you are right about that. I want to take you to bed, suck you off till you cum in my mouth, also I want to fuck you in your virgin ass.', as Mike said, added, 'You ever had a man eat your ass opening or rosebud opening?"

Taking a sip of beer, finishing his cigarettes, looked at Mike, smiling, as Steve said, "No, I never had a man eat my ass opening. I have thought about it after watching a gay porno. It would feel delicious if you want to do it for me. I get me to shivers when I think about the pleasure I would feel."

"Oh, I know it will feel even better when my tongue licks around the anal opening. You will love it when my tongue enters your anal canal. I still find it amazing that neither of has ever had a man want to fuck us." as Mike said it.

Steve reached out, caressing Mike's shoulder, pulling him closer, kissed him, saying, "No, I have not met any man who wanted fuck or lick around my anal canal. All they want from me is to fuck them in their ass with my big cock. I have wanted to get fuck by a real man like you. I want to feel you enter the anal canal, slipped your cock deep in me, and fuck me intensely for a long time. I want to feel you cum in my anus. I want you to eat my rosebud, spreading your tongue out as you rotated as it goes deep into my annual opening."

"Oh god, I am horny right now. I want to take you to bed, make love with you. Let go to bed now, you nasty man." as Mike said it.

Steve leaned into Mike, kissed him passionately on his lips, parted them, as Steve said, "We should go to bed. I want you so much right now. Just hearing said what said is making my dick get hard. It is driving me crazy."

"Let us take the smoke and beer into the bed, so we do not get thirsty." as Mike said it.

Getting up, with his cock almost hard, Steve reach down and help Mike up, as he lead him to bed, and taking their beers, cigarettes, and smoke with him. Steve set down the beers, smoke, cigarettes, and ashtray on his bedroom table. Going over by the flat-screen TV, slipping in a porno DVD, and turned it on. Steve and Mike saw two men sucking each other cock in a sixty-nine position. Steve turned to see Mike lying there with his large hard cock in his hand, staring at him, smiled, saying, "I hope you will enjoy it. I can see your cock is firmly hard."

Mike lay there on the bed, putting a couple of pillows underneath his head, notice his cock was hard, as he said, smiling at Steve, "I can see you are nice and hard to. Come here, make love with me, and suck me off now, you devilish man."

"I will be there in a minute. I want to watch you play with your cock as you watch the movie. I want to take several hits of marijuana.', Steve said it. Mike was watching the movie, stroking his massive cock shaft for Steve, and looked at Steve as he came to the bed. Steve leaned down over Mike, kissed him softly, and laid back to watch the movie, as Steve adding, 'Are you enjoy this movie?"

"Yes, it turns me on." as Mike put his arm around Steve and kissed him.

Mike looked at Steve as they both watched the movie. Mike started to play with Steve's nipples. Slowly he moved over, so his mouth engulfed Steve's left nipple, and his other hand reached over to Steve's right breast nipple head. As his mouth licked it, bit into it, his tongue made Steve's nipple head wetter. His other hand caressed his right nipple, pinching it, pulling on it, so Steve felt the pain and making his nipple head bigger in his fingers. Mike heard Steve moaned out softly and kept doing that.

"Oh Mike, suck my other one. I want to feel them hard in your fingers." as Steve moaned out.

Mike looked at Steve, seeing Steve's dick was completely hard, but kept sucking Steve's nipples as he moaned out, as Mike said, "I know you like it. Tell me what you want me to do, cocksucker."

"Please take me. Fuck me, motherfucker. Make me your whore tonight. I want all of you, Mike. Suck my big cock. Lick all over, and do my balls too." as Steve moaned out loudly, and not seeing the movie.

Mike eased up onto Steve's body, gradually working down Steve's body, feeling how sexually tense Steve is. With his right hand, Mike held Steve's sizeable uncut cock head and slipped onto it with his wet mouth. He felt Steve cock stiffen firmly, knowing he felt the warmth of his mouth on Steve's large uncut cock. Mike let his mouth envelop Steve cock head, making it get wetter as his tongue rotated all over Steve's uncut cock head.

"Oh Mike, that feels exceptional. Just keep sucking my cock head. I want you to put more of my cock into your mouth, but do not torture me with your tongue, as it rotating all over my cock head. Play with my balls, and make them tingle with your hands. Oh, yeah. Suck it, motherfucker. Yeah, that it. Just like that." as Steve hollered out as he gripped the sheet.

Mike took his mouth off Steve's cock, stroking his cock shaft, saying, "I am glad you like what I am doing to your beautiful, hard uncut cock, as I suck on your foreskin. I love foreskin to suck all over it, as slide down your shaft, back up over your cock head. You like me sucking on it, don't you? Wait till I am taking your cock deep into my throat. It makes you harder with your cock way deep in my throat. Then I taste all of the firm's hard cock as it gets veined as it harder. Tell me you whore, how do you like it." as Mike went back down on Steve's cock head and worked his slippery cock deeper into his hot wet mouth, letting gradually slide down into his throat.

"Please make it feel gratifying. Suck it deeper into your throat, motherfucker. Make it wetter with your hot saliva dripping all over my cock shaft. Take it please, bitch. Make it feel as good as you did when you cum in my mouth. Take it, motherfucker. Suck it. Oh, I like watching you suck me off. I have not seen anyone deep throat me." as Steve ran his hands on top of Mike's head, guiding him deeper in Mike's throat.

Mike already knew he could take all of Steve's massive cock into his mouth, slowly let slide down into his throat. He knew he would have fun with Steve's uncut cock as he played with his firm, tight balls. Mike kept sucking Steve's cock, letting his other hand go to Steve's ass opening, as he pulled on the butt plug, and let slide back into his anus opening.

"Oh Mike, that feels good playing with my butt plug. Work it more, baby. Yeah, just like that. I am getting so hard with what you are doing to me, motherfucker. I cannot wait till you fuck me blind with your beautiful uncut cock too. Yeah, that is, Mike." as Steve yelled out in sexual heat.

Mike slid off Steve's cock, letting it whip across his face, saying, "Oh, Steve, tell me how you want me to fuck you. I want to hear it from you, motherfucker. Come on, tell me you bitch." as Mike went back to Steve's cock.

"Oh Mike, that is turning me on as you suck my cock and taking deeper into your throat. Yes, I want to feel you fuck me with your massive uncut cock as it slides down my anal canal. I want you to fuck me facing you as I raise my legs over your shoulder and watch you as enter my tight virgin ass. I can almost feel it now. I want us to feel like animals in sexual heat, and tear us to pieces, ripping your skin on your back with my fingernails, as your big cock penetrating my smooth anus canal. I want you to fuck me hard, keep it sliding back and forth in my ass. I am going to squeeze your cock with my anal open and make you cum in me. Oh Fuck, Mike, make me cum. I am so close." as Steve moaned out loudly.

Mike took his mouth off Steve's cock, saying, "You want me to fuck you in your virgin ass, and I slid in deeply into your ass. Oh, Steve, you are turning me on. My dick is huge and thick, and long, and ready to fuck you baby. Cum in my mouth, bitch." as Mike engulfed Steve's cock with his mouth.

Steve could feel his body ripple in pleasure as balls tingle along with his cock shaft as it exploded into Mike's mouth several times. Steve gripped the sheets, screaming out, "Oh, motherfucker, keep doing it, Mike. Make me cum more, bitch." as Steve gripped the sheets even tighter. Steve had no idea how much he cum, all he could feel is the immense pleasure of his cock exploded half a dozen times.

Mike felt Steve starting to explode in the mouth, taking each amount of cum, swallowing it, not letting a drop fall out of his mouth. Thinking as he took it, Steve's cum tastes extremely good as I consuming all his cum. He cannot stop thrusting his into my mouth as he let off all his amount of cum deep down in my throat. So sexy to feel it from a man like this.

Finally, Steve collapses onto the bed, not saying a thing, and felt for Mike's head as he pulled him up to lie next to him.

Mike kept sucking Steve's cock, lapping at it so that it would drive the immense pleasure throughout Steve's body. Mike felt Steve's hand pull up, so he laid next to Steve.

"Oh Mike, that was unimaginable. I can still feel my hard firm cock in my hand. My ass is extremely ready for you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me so badly, Mike." as Steve finished speaking, leaning over to Mike, kissed him passionately on his lips, and caressing Mike's body.

Mike felt his tongue enter Steve's mouth, encircling his inner mouth as he licked Steve's lips, finally parting, and saying, "Oh Steve, I love sucking your cock, it tastes yummy. You are a wonderful man to be with."

Steve smiled at Mike, saying, "We are incredible to be with each other, but I want you to fuck me now. My ass is pulsating and trying to push out the butt plug. It is waiting for your cock to enter my virgin ass.', he caressing Mike across his face, adding, 'I love it when you deep throat my cock. No man has ever done that to me, Mike."

Mike looked at Steve, smiling, "OK. Just lay there, and I will remove the butt plug. Also, put a pillow underneath your ass cheeks. You want me to continue with a hard-on. Maybe I should have you fuck me."

Steve grabbed a pillow, slid it underneath ass cheeks, saying, "I want to feel you fuck me, facing me. I want you to enjoy me. Please, fuck me, you cocksucker, motherfucker."

"Oh, Steve, it will be wonderful. Now just spread your legs for me so that I can remove the butt plug. I want you to watch me get ready to fuck you in the ass before I lick that anal rosebud opening." as Mike smiled back at Steve.

To be continued in the Second Chapter.

12