A Wood Nymph, Nude

Story Info
Dani surprises Mike with her naked wood nymph fantasy
2.7k words
4.53
12.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(See 'A Woman, Nude' for introductions)

Dani held Mike's hand tightly as they descended through her woods, toward her stream. She was totally naked this time: no silly hiking shoes, and no jewelry of any kind. She had even taken off her wedding ring.

Not that she thought Mike would notice

how totally stripped she was. He was so solicitous of her, worried about her bare feet on the rocks. She seriously hoped that he hadn't become so used to her nudity that he wouldn't enjoy the little performance she was about to give him. She didn't think so.

Finally they reached her stream. Mike set his backpack down. She had insisted on packing it with a few 'surprises'. Mike sat on his usual tree stump, waiting for her.

This was his favorite part, although this was only her second naked hike. Dani would enter the water nude and start splashing around. It was only six inches deep, but she would squat and make sure the water got on her breasts. Her notorious nipples would harden from the cold, getting up to a half inch in length.

She knew that Mike loved to see her naked form. He simply couldn't get enough of her. This time, she showed him a little more of her from behind, cupping her ass cheeks for him playfully. And in her squats to splash water all over, her pretty knees were more open than usual: Mike had more than a few glimpses of her treasures in between.

He must have been wondering what was going on. This wasn't a scheduled 'naughty session'. All those rules had been established two weeks ago, when Mike caught Dani climbing out of these same woods nude.

Dani had bravely gone over to Mike's undressed, and they had their usual morning coffee with her remaining totally nude. It was then that Dani became Mike's 'naked friend.' Mike was a lonely widower; Dani's husband was away from home on business up to three days per week. Dani had adopted a Naked Challenge that she found on the internet that required her to be naked every minute she was home alone. It was only when she dared herself on a nude hike that she was caught. The Challenge solved her extreme boredom. Including Mike as a clothed participant in her bare-ass adventures solved their mutual loneliness.

Dani settled down on her usual flat rock in the center of the stream. It had been worn smooth over the years, and it made a perfect platform for her wet, naked body.

Last week she had sat here almost ladylike, her legs turned slightly away from Mike as they shared lunch and laughter.

Today she was at her most coquettish, her knees together, her arms cradling her knees, her head resting on her arms. And although her long lovely legs were closed, Mike couldn't help but see the soft line of her vulva in between, with her little female parts poking out here and there.

Mike knew something was up. Besides the obvious! "What's up?" he managed to get out.

She smiled. "Remember what you thought, when you first saw me naked?"

"Ah" Mike said, understanding where this was going. "A wood nymph. Is that what you are today?" His voice was already getting that hint of sex underneath.

"I am" she replied. "But we wood nymphs are very shy. Men, you see, get the wrong ideas when they see us. We're cursed with a female form. We're only here to support Nature's beauty, and pass on Her magic."

"I see," Mike said. "You've got this whole thing all planned out."

Dani nodded. "I'll need you to open your backpack and get two special packages out."

Mike pulled out two paper bags. One had a pink ribbon, one blue. "I'm assuming the pink one is for the naked lady on the rock."

She grinned. "It is! Can you get it to me without dropping it?"

She was only four feet out. Mike leaned out as far as he could, and so did Dani. The effect on her breasts dangling out enticingly over the sparkling water was quite noticeable.

She placed the bag behind her without incident. "Why don't you open yours?"

Mike thought he could guess the contents and he was already turning red. Yes: paper towels, a pre-warmed bottle of water — and a small container of baby oil.

It was what Dani gleefully called 'the outdoor masturbator's survival pack.' It was everything Mike forgot to bring for their very first naughty session, just last Wednesday. Mike was supposed to play a Peeping Tom looking in Dani's window as she undressed and masturbated. She accomplished everything but was laughing hysterically at the funny faces Mike was making. It was their first time, and they were both nervous. But Mike told her afterward that watching his lovely female neighbor strip and play with herself naked was the most exciting thing he had ever seen.

"What about your package?" Mike asked.

"That's for later. You, mister, have to get behind your tree!" she pointed.

"My tree?! I thought wood nymphs or dryads were connected to their own tree."

"Mike" she interrupted. "Would you rather give me a mythology lesson or see me act out a nude fantasy?!"

"Hmmm" he fake considered. "I choose the tree!"

Dina shook her head and watched until he was safely hidden away, peeking out. She never knew if he dropped trou completely or just got it out. And she didn't want to know!

She knew Mike was excited; so was she. She leaned back on her rock and pointed the place between her legs directly at him. He had never seen her so nude before.

One of her rules was that certain areas still belonged to her husband. She was getting close to violating that rule and she knew she had to try to control herself.

She dearly loved David. He was the most expert and considerate lover she had ever known. He would pause during their lovemaking and examine her state of arousal: her eyes, her mouth, her hard tits, the force with which her vaginal muscles was gripping his cock. He would ask if she wanted him to slow down or speed up; if she needed him to ride her higher and press harder on her sensitive mound. No, she did not want to give up on any of that!

But as for fantasies... she still remembered her breathless descriptions of all her most sensual dreams to David. And his reaction "Given what we do in the bedroom, why do you need fantasies?"

Sorry David, she thought. She was a former editor and a frustrated writer. And all of the stories that filled her head involved her slowly undressing in front of eager men and then entertaining them with every part of her naked body.

Now for the main performance. She opened the bag and put it within reach, about halfway between her pretty knees and her bared pubes. She looked up at Mike: she wanted to be sure his view of her female anatomy was unobstructed.

She reached in and pulled out a cut red rose of the un-thornec variety. She leaned back on the rock, placing the red rose about halfway between her own rose buds.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed, finally in character. "Look at what the humans have done to this poor rose! They have cut it off from the Earth; from it's Mother. What can I do to bring it back, to give it life?"

She looked down at herself as if noticing her breasts for the first time. "Why... I have rosebuds of my own! I thought I was cursed with this female form, but perhaps I was wrong!"

Dina took the rose in her right hand, leaning back. Her left arm was supporting her. She delicately rubbed the rose petals on one of her nipples, then the other. Predictably, they got even harder and longer. She thought that her tits themselves were stretching up and out, reaching for the sun.

"Alas," she exclaimed theatrically, "my own body grows, but not the rose!" She dropped it into the water and watched it float away. "Farewell poor rose!"

She glanced up to see Mike still peeking out, watching her nude in nature debut intently.

"But what is this?" she exclaimed. "I sense moisture, and the aroma of the sea." She reached down between her legs.

Now she didn't dare look at Mike. Thirty

feet away and she could sense him holding his breath. She circled her feminine folds, around her vaginal opening, then gently pushed up her hood to expose her glistening clit.

"Mmm..." she said. "Sweet honey." And she lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted.

She had done that in private, but never in front of a man before. She slowly licked her fingers as if she was savoring the taste. Amazingly, the act of tasting her juices made even more juices flow. She parted her long, luscious legs just a tiny bit more. Then she reached into her bag for another flower. It was a daisy.

She traced the daisy so softly over her pussy, it was as if she had never seen anything so delicately beautiful before, and she was afraid it might break.

"Oh daisy: where can you go to grow?" She pressed the stem between her pouty inner lips to no avail. She avoided her pee hole as it was way too sensitive. Finally she found her way down to her vagina.

"An opening! Perhaps a place where life can grow!" And then she straightened her lower body out. She raised one knee briefly to block the view. She had to sit up, rest the flower against her inner thigh, and then open herself up with one hand.

She had practiced this delicate insertion at home, on her bed. It wasn't a matter of hurting her inside, it was getting the stem in without breaking it.

Ahh. The first flower was in. She lowered her knee to give Mike a good view and she thought she heard a gasp. Yes, she had succeeded in getting four flowers in at home. When she gingerly got up and looked in her mirror, she just had to reach for her love button, coming hard and fast. The sight of pretty flowers adorning her cunt was too much — even for her.

Dani had discovered that she had a very welcoming vagina — once you successfully inserted one thing, it became easier and more open for more. The stems tickled going in, but in a good way. It seemed to her that tickling stimulated her inner walls, making them start to pulsate and grip. So the next two stems slipped right in without all the fuss of fingers and hiding herself.

Now she looked up the hill, directly at Mike. She opened her legs wider than ever before and then lifted her lower body off the slab of rock. Yes, she was quite the sight with the three yellow white and pink flowers emerging from her hole.

It did help that she was already leaking. That and the incessant tickling made her want to go for it and clit her way to a quick one. But she had more to do. Her most intimate act was yet to come.

She took a deep breath. Time to get back in character. "These flowers are not growing. This liquid is only for the pleasure of this frail female skin. I must cleanse my body of this curse."

This was the part she didn't like. She slowly pulled the flowers out of her sweet opening. She hesitated, then began crushing the soft petals in her hand. It wasn't like she was going to display these flowers again; not after they'd been shoved up her cunt!

She looked up at Mike and very deliberately opened her legs. She was breaking rules and showing him so much more than he'd ever seen, and she wanted him to know it. Then she started pushing the crushed petals inside her.

She mushed them around with her fingers. She was trying to get them soaked up in her wetness. She licked her lips in excitement and pulled some of her new, floral cunt paste out. She smooshed some in between her pokey inner lips. She avoided her clit, which had turned into an instant orgasm switch. She played with her belly button, leaving a little mess inside.

She reached down and made some more paste, like she was a paste factory, staring straight at Mike all the time. Once suitably wet and sticky, she began massaging her breasts with the mixture. She very carefully made sure each nipple was covered. Then she brought her fingers to her lips.

She knew Mike was ready to explode. She silently implored him to wait. Just the feel of the petals in her cunt had already put her on the edge. She tasted her fingers and was surprised at the sweet and salty taste. She had never tasted herself in front of a man before, and certainly not with her juices mixed with flowers.

She very suddenly lifted up her knees and brought them up to her tits, squishing them. More important was the view she was presenting. She now had easier and closer access to her cunt. She swirled more petals around then out. Then she opened up her cheeks.

She applied her paste inside, avoiding touching her actual anal opening. She heard Mike begin to moan. She had reached his breaking point. She quickly

switched both hands to her pussy.

Then she saw something she had never seen before. With an accompanying moan that was practically a scream, she actually saw an arc of white liquid burst out from behind the tree.

Now she was lost. She squeezed her inner lips, pumped her clit and plunged fingers into her vagina. She wasn't sure if her first orgasm started at those centers of pleasure and radiated out, or the waves started at the tips of her toes and roared up her quivering legs. She only knew later, in her shower, that she had scratches in places she never had before.

Her soft little fingers and toes clenched and unclenched as they tried to find a grip on that hard, cold rock. Her personal heat infused her body with sweat running down every long limb, indistinguishable from the hot juices flowing out from her center.

She found herself bouncing her sweet naked ass up and down and yet somehow, never lost her hard grip on and inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!" she cried out, and she heard the startled flapping of bird's wings as she ended the peaceful quiet in her special, secret forest.

Subsiding. Slowly crashing down. She settled back down on her rock and it was as if the world came back into focus. She propped herself off and saw Mike. He had come out from behind the tree and was seated on the grass. He was nude from the waist down but his legs were bent and he was facing away. She was surprised at how muscular those legs looked.

It was no longer fair for a grown man to have to hide behind a tree. She was the one who had just brought their relationship to a whole new level of intimacy. She would make it up to him, today. She probably needed help in the shower, and getting dressed. It was unlikely that the South would rise again at Mike's age. In this case, having an older man tend to her needs was a blessing.

She lay back down again. She wanted to hold onto this moment forever. She was feminine, she was sexual, she was beautiful... and she had two men in love with her.

She noticed the spots of sunlight on her body as a warming summer breeze stirred the leaves. It was as if the Sun was dancing with her. She spread out her arms and her legs, like the most un-virginal sacrifice ever.

"Go ahead," she whispered, maybe to the Sun, "if you want to dance, I'm ready!"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers