A Woman, Nude

Story Info
Dina must explain her “Naked Challenge” to an older neighbor.
2.8k words
4.65
19.2k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

Dani had never been out in her special woods this early before. The sun wasn't up yet, and she had to be so careful when she reached the slippery rocks along her special stream. She was prepared: wearing the very best hiking shoes, appropriate socks -- and nothing else.

She couldn't spend too much time at the stream. She couldn't wait to feel the rising sun on her body... something she had never felt before.

She quickly but carefully made her way back to the edge of the woods. Her house was only about eighty feet away. And the sun was finally rising between her house and her neighbor's. She felt it's warmth on her bare skin, she felt that welcoming breeze that gave her goosebumps all over -- and she felt her neighbor's eyes upon her.

Mike was sitting on the back steps of his house, on the steps that led to his sun porch. It was hard to tell his expression from this distance. He seemed oddly expectant; waiting.

How much could he see? Well, she had wondered how her body would catch the light of the rising sun: now she had a witness! She looked down. Her breasts, only 34B's, were nonetheless the most obvious part of her. They were quite the perky handful, and she cursed her over-sensitive nipples for already getting hard. Farther down, the sun's golden rays had a nice effect on her patch of light brown fur. At least it now appeared to match her dyed blonde hair on top.

All this observation took just fifteen seconds. She glanced up, surprised to see that Mike had turned away and was now climbing his few steps. Dani was momentarily stunned -- what man would turn away from all this?

Mike opened his screen door, turned around and backed against it. Yes. He was inviting her over for coffee, like he had done so many times before for her and her husband -- but this time, she was all naked and all alone.

She considered her options as a kind of classic geometry problem. Well, classical nude geometry! She was eighty feet to a door directly in front of her. She was 120 feet from a door at a 45 degree angle. What was the area of the triangle? Well, with one option, Mike would be soon be able to more closely ascertain the area of her pubic triangle...

She held her head up. She straightened up which made her breasts even more prominent. She was trying, with her naked challenges, to show that she was a brave and confident woman. She took a deep breath and walked toward the open door.

As she got closer, she could see Mike's eyes almost frantically roaming up and down her body and her legs. He was desperately trying to maintain eye contact -- and was failing miserably! Who could blame him? His beautiful, 34-year-old neighbor was walking up to him totally nude. So many times, she knew, she had caught him glancing at her legs when she was in her cute little shorts or a pretty skirt. The time for secret glances was over. He could now clearly see that those long shapely legs of hers did indeed go all the way up.

She stopped at the bottom step. Her heart was beating and her breathing was much too fast for that short walk.

He was looking down at her and she knew what he was seeing: long blonde hair, breasts jutting out just so, and of course those legs with just a hint of the softness in between.

She was a piece of ass and she didn't want to be!

"Coffee?" was all she managed to squeak out. "It's kinda early..."

He nodded. "I get up 'kinda early'" he looked her up and down. "I guess you didn't know that!"

She resigned herself to walking up the stairs under his watchful eyes. She was now realizing that every movement made by a naked girl ran the risk of exposing ever more of her hidden charms to the delighted male gaze.

Such as right now. He was holding the door for her like a gentleman, which meant she would have to pass in front of him, giving him a very close up eyeful of her sweetly curved bottom. Well why not, she thought. If she had anything to hide, she wouldn't have come over here.

He directed her to her usual wicker chair. She was so grateful for the plush seat cushion as she gingerly settled her bare butt down. She had sat on this same chair so many times, but the feeling against her naked flesh suddenly made her feel so real, so alive -- so nude!

Mike had walked over and was staring down at her. She decided she was not going to make any attempt to hide from him. She could feel the effect of his attention on her breasts: her notorious nipples were still obviously hard and getting harder. No, she wasn't hiding, but she wasn't exactly spread out with her legs open. She was trying to sit as normally as possible, but she was sure he was taking in her tuft of hair, and the very beginning of her inviting slit.

"Coffee?" she sweetly reminded him.

He nearly jumped; apparently surprised that this naked vision was able to speak.

"Oh of course. Right away. Right." He backed away from her, unwilling to take his eyes off her until he nearly slammed into his interior door and went inside.

As soon as he was out of sight, Dani bent down and started taking off her hiking shoes. There was just something ridiculous about wearing these things when she was naked. She underestimated how quickly Mike would return: he was back in a moment, obviously unwilling to tear himself away from her bare beauty for more than a minute.

"You're taking off your shoes!" he wisely observed, standing over her, coffees on a tray.

She shrugged, which she knew accentuated her breasts, but every little movement was sensual when naked.

"I just thought they looked ridiculous -- considering how I'm dressed!"

She thought that would get a smile. Instead, he was staring down at her little white socks. She wondered why grown men were so turned on by ladies wearing nothing but socks.

"Coffee?" she asked yet again, hoping to distract him.

"Oh! Sorry!". He set her cup down. "You really need to be careful: it's very hot. Do you want something to cover... I mean... to protect you?"

"I'll be fine" she said, leaning forward for her cup. Her breasts leaned with her, followed by Mike's unwavering eyes. "I do realize that I'm naked."

Mike blinked. "Um... I'm going to... sit down and have some coffee."

'Thank God' Dani thought. She used the seven or so seconds that he was turned away to bend all the way down and get her little socks off without Mike observing her titties hanging down. She was working on a plan to get Mike more comfortable with her nudity, but enough was enough!

He finally sat down in his usual chair and began to sip his coffee. There was a long silence, but Dani was committed to try to train him. She had an interesting something in mind, and while his enjoyment of the sight of her was fine, he would have to do a bit of a reset if things were to continue.

At last, he leaned back and steepled his hands. "I'm guessing that you have one hell of a story to tell me!"

She leaned back. She kept her coffee by nestling it on her lap -- if naked ladies had laps.

"David got his big promotion about a month ago. It was a big increase in salary -- but also in responsibilities. Suddenly he was the national sales manager instead of regional. And suddenly, his ideas about transforming the regional offices were gold.

So, visiting all eleven offices in two months. It's been crazy! At least he's busy. I'm suddenly alone for days at a time, every week." She paused for a sip.

Mike seemed about to speak. "Please, if the members of the audience can hold their questions till the end? Thank you.

"Anyway, bored and lonely in that big old house. My online editing job only takes two hours a week -- I used to edit bestsellers, for goodness sake!

"So, I ended up addicted to the Internet, like about 94 million other people. I found, lo and behold, The Naked Challenge! Or, how to combat boredom by getting naked -- and staying that way.

"Why did that appeal to me? Well, I've always been a closet naturist. Drove my parents crazy. Running around inside with nothing or almost nothing on... it was already natural to me.

"Now I have to go nude within a minute of entering the house. I know it sounds silly, but it eased the boredom. But then David calls and wants to do FaceTime... won't get into that now!

"Of course the Challenge wants you to test your limits. Try to go as far as possible from your house in the nude. I've been gardening nude since it got really warm. But it's private: a wall on one side, a hedge on the other.

"And now, the woods..." she added. Mike sat up straight.

"What did you think when you saw me?" she asked.

He hesitated.

"It's okay: you can expose what you were feeling. I'm exposing everything else!"

Mike smiled. "When I saw you... emerge, I thought I was losing it. That you were a wood nymph. And then the rising sun just lit you up. You were practically glowing! I thought that I was seeing a painting come to life; 'A Woman, Nude.' Then I noticed the hiking shoes."

He took a deep breath and looked away. "I admit... I am a man and you are a beautiful woman. I have imagined you... without your clothes on." He looked back at her, blushing now. "But the reality of you, far exceeds anything I ever imagined. I will never forget the way you look now. Never."

He turned away again. Was he actually getting all emotional too?

Dani took a deep breath. Suddenly it was all too much. "You've been such a good friend. Helping David and me around the house, in the garden. You know we both love you." She was openly crying now. "And what do I do? I ruined it! Oh, look at my tits! Look at my pussy! I'm naked!! I'm a fucking selfish idiot!"

She was sobbing and Mike got very quiet. His first impulse was to run to her and comfort her. Oh no! Comforting a naked girl was tempting enough. But a naked, crying girl?

There was a box of tissues on the coffee table and he gently pushed it toward her. Dani grabbed a few tissues and burst out laughing.

"Look at me! I'm apologizing cause I'm naked, now I'm apologizing cause I'm an emotional wreck!" She blew her nose. "Whatever do you think of me?!"

Mike looked at her directly. "I love you. You are every man's fantasy. Why can't there be a girl like you, who just gets naked whenever we need her? Why does it require such a social contract to get a pretty girl to take her clothes off? We men are very simple: we are absolutely idiotic when it comes to women, but we also can't imagine a world without you in it."

"You're so wonderful." She wiped her eyes. "I was hoping we could do something like this again. Naked coffee every morning, your place or mine. If you're really okay with this whole thing."

He nodded, remaining silent, not wanting to spoil this moment.

"There's that new mystery book you were raving about to David and me" she continued. "Bring it over around two. I'll put out wine and cheese... and me. I'll be out there, the way I am now. You want a naked friend? You've got one."

He shook his head in wonder. "You are unbelievable. You've brought a sad old man back to life."

"Old? You're not that old."

"72 this July."

She was shocked. She always thought of him as looking like one of those distinguished mustachioed older gentlemen from 'Upstairs Downstairs' or 'Downton Abbey' -- even though they were both as American as apple pie. 'But 72' she thought. 'Wow!'

She smiled. "There are so many things that we can do together -- if you're up to it" she added that last part with a sly grin.

"Like naked hiking?" he asked.

She laughed. "Oh yes. Obviously I need an adult companion. Speaking of adult... there will be times that I may get... a little naughty. Now, I'll be the only one naked, and I'll still be saving some very special things for David. Is that okay?"

"How naughty?" Mike squeaked out.

She stood up. She bent to get her shoes and socks. She walked over to Mike. She put her things down and squeezed herself in between his chair and the table. Her bare knee actually brushed against his clothed knee.

He stopped breathing. He would have the same reaction if Aphrodite suddenly appeared before him -- nude and definitely without her girdle.

He looked up at her sweet face smiling down at him. At her golden hair that fell just so, accentuating her soft shoulders. At her twin handfuls of breast, topped with nipples that seemed to be growing as he watched. At her gently rounded tummy made for tickling.

"I mean, are you okay with all this?" She did a game show hostess sweep of her hands at the area below her waist.

He didn't need any more of an invitation. He had a huge smile in his face. No more niceties about maintaining eye contact. He was just openly staring into her pussy, just two feet away from his face.

Dani knew her body and could picture what he was seeing. With her legs slightly apart, her hood was prominent. Her clit needed a bit of coaxing to slide out: a touch or a kiss. Below, her inner lips flared out like butterfly wings. But the main attraction was the swirling folds of flesh around her lower opening.

She knew he really couldn't see her vagina; not unless her legs were wide open. It was just, she knew, such a thrill for a man to be right there. A finger or a tongue away from paradise.

She wondered how long Mike would stare. Probably until she called things off. It gave her the idea for a very naughty session. Mike would be allowed to study any part of her for a set time, like she was an art exhibit. She would be very interactive. If her breasts were being studied, she would lift her arms and touch her toes while Mike watched. She would cup each tit and tweak each nipple as he examined the effect.

It was wonderful having her body worshipped. So wonderful, in fact, that it would be obvious how much she was enjoying it very very soon.

She announced that she had to get back home to shower and take care of some things around the house. Actually, she was going to take care of herself on one of nice plush chairs in her pretty garden.

Mike rushed to hold the door open for her, always the gentleman when it came to naked ladies! She sensed that, although he hated to see her go, he also had some urgent business to attend to.

"Hugs?" she asked innocently.

Mike looked trapped. "Uh... umm... it would have to be.. above the waist!"

"Don't be silly" she scolded. "We're both adults: it's perfectly normal to have that reaction." And then she practically wrapped herself around him.

'Oh my!' she thought. He was really hard! She quickly disentangled herself, lest she caused a mess. She was making up the rules as she went along, but touching was definitely out. It was too tempting. She realized that Mike should have the chance to relieve himself during their naughty sessions. Although she definitely didn't want to see that! She would arrange for him to be peeking through her window, or hiding in her house, watching her. As long as she didn't see it, and he didn't leave a mess..

A peck on his cheek and she was down the stairs. It felt so good to be barefoot all over, on the grass and in the sunshine.

Oh dear! She was still feeling naughty! She 'accidentally' dropped her shoes and socks. She bent over, most unladylike. She held that position until she was sure that Mike had memorized the size, shape and coloration of her two nethermost holes.

Then she straightened up, making sure she exaggerated the movement of each ass cheek until she was out of sight.

Then she ran to her garden. She almost couldn't wait. She started running her hands all over her body, teasing herself. Her chair awaited. She wondered if Mike would be able to hear her when she finally let out her silly, squeaky moan as she came.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers