A Work Break

Story Info
Mia's work break gets interrupted.
9.3k words
4.56
19.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"What the hell?!" Luna yells from behind me. I sigh at hearing her voice, as I knew there was going to be a confrontation. I just had hoped it would be later. That's why I came out here, so I could be alone for just a bit. That's all I wanted.

"Hey Luna," I greet somewhat with low energy as I turn around. Luna makes her 26 year old body push through the somewhat packed trail as the local landscape has grown over the path. She's made to push back small tree branches, vines and bushes, making Luna even more upset as they hit her in the face.

I'm currently in the forest that is behind our work. It's a somewhat small forest, maybe a couple of acres. It sits right at the back of our building, where there's a small trail so you can go in a little bit. Or should I say, there was a trail where you could walk when you needed a break.

I like coming out here because it is very private yet is outdoors, so you get the best of both worlds. It's perfect for an almost thirty year old female like myself to take a break from work, where you can feel safe as well as be part of nature. Breathing in all the good air and exhaling all the BS from inside the building. The only issue is that members of my team know I come out here for my breaks.

"You gave it to Mark?!" Luna cries out, her eyes wide with anger. She nearly screams Mark's name, making it sound like it echoes around.

"Let me explain Luna," I say, holding my hands out as Luna looks more than upset. She looks downright insane. Like she may try to grab me.

"You have any idea how hard I worked on it?!" Luna yells, completely ignoring me.

I prepare for her rant, which is exactly why she wasn't chosen. The committee was already 50/50 on her, with myself being the deciding vote. It's just that temper of hers. She's a great worker, but when things don't go her way, she takes it out on everyone. As a manager, you just can't do that. You need to be calm and fair, not blame anyone and everyone for what happened.

"All the work I put in?!" Luna almost shrieks, her large body tensed.

"This! This right here is why Luna!" I finally yell, surprising her. This is enough that she actually shuts up for a moment and looks at me stunned.

I'm not sure why, but I've had enough. I'm tired of her and her BS. Tired of having to listen to the dumbest complaints that don't matter. I come here to work and get the job done, not have to hear complains that some fucker in some other department didn't tell you good morning!

"My god, all you do is bitch when there's any sort of problem! You bitch and complain, blaming everyone instead of trying to figure out what went wrong so it doesn't happen again! No one wants to deal with that!" I yell, my own anger flared.

I am normally a very even-tempered, even sweet woman, as a manager should be. But today, I just feel annoyed. On edge. In fact, I've felt like this for the past few days. Maybe it is from having to decide for the Team Lead position, but I feel like it is because of something else. What that could be, I don't know. What I do know, is that at this moment, I don't feel like hearing any of Luna's shit.

Luna looks at me as if I just slapped her across the face. She looks stunned as well as a bit hurt. I know it's because she fully intended to just yell at me for half an hour and then storm off, as if I'm the bad guy. Since I'm not letting that happen, she doesn't know what to do.

"Look Luna, you are a great worker. The smartest in the group. Fastest in the group too. But to be a good manager you need to be-" I try to explain gently why her temper kept her out of getting the position, but Luna doesn't give me the chance.

Luna screams as she charges at me. Literally charges me like we are in some sort of rugby match. It's my turn to be stunned as I didn't think she would ever do this. Furthermore, with her size it is a damn intimidating sight to see.

Tensing up, I try to prepare for the hit of her tackling me, but it doesn't come. Instead she grabs my hair while still charging, forcing me backward. She's stepped to my side to not run into me, which forces me to stumble backward as she uses my long hair as a leash.

"Fucking bitch!" Luna howls as she forces me backward, where I go off balanced immediately.

I don't like to brag, but I am in shape and pretty strong. I spend 30 minutes each morning working out in some way, rather it be cardio or weight training. So I can hold my own...most of the time. The issue here is that Luna is a beast of a woman. She is a good six inches over me, if not more, not to mention sixty to eighty pounds heavier. With all the momentum she has by running, there's no way possible for me to do anything, especially as I'm yanked backward.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell, stunned and upset as all I see are the tops of trees and vines with my head pulled back.

Luna slams me against a tree, knocking the wind right out of me. It's a very hard blow as I ram into the tree with everything going fuzzy and the world spinning. So hard that I literally hear the thud my body makes as it hits the small tree, shaking it.

I feel disconnected from my body by the blow, like it needs to reboot. I then fight to get air back in my lungs. I haven't had the air knocked out of me since I was in high school and forgot how scary a feeling it is.

"L-L-Luna," I stammer, trying hard to get more breath as well as my bearings so I can tell her how she is fucking her life up by doing this. Luna is in front of me, still yelling and grabbing me. Only I can't make out what she is saying. Whatever she is saying sounds really far away. Far away and distorted.

Luna grabs at me, where I try to keep my arms to protect myself. I'm not sure what she is doing as I can't think too clearly at the moment, but I know it's not good. My fuzzy mind tells me that she's trying to tickle me, which I know can't be true.

"Luna!" I shout once I am able to think clearly and my breath fully returns. My anger flares as I can't believe she just attacked me. That something as stupid as assigning a Team Lead is going to become jail time, firings and lawsuits for her. That she's just ruined her life for something so stupid.

"Oh you fat ugly bitch," I growl as I discover what the bitch did. While stunned, I didn't know what she was doing but thought maybe it was holding me up so I didn't fall, but no. The bitch pulled both of my hands over my head and tied them to the fucking tree. She's taken nearby ivy or vines or whatever you call them and wrapped them around my hands and wrists. She then wrapped the vines around the small tree and tied it off. The bitch fucking tied me to the tree.

Struggling, I use all my muscles to break free. I mean, after all, they are just vines. I break these all the time when coming out here. Anyone should be able to snap them quite easily.

Only, I can't break them. She's put too many of them for me to be able to break. And the way she's tied them around the tree, I can't get any pull for leverage. There's no give on them. She's really tied me to this fucking tree.

"Now you are going to stay like this until you change your fucking mind, you got me?!" Luna declares, her eyes wild. Normally those wild, upset eyes would scare me. But a small dog can be as mad as it wants but still can't win over a pissed off lion.

"You untie me right now or I swear I will press charges. I will fuck your life up. I will make sure you lose fucking EVERYTHING! I'll make sure you go to jail you fat, ugly bitch," I yell, showing her how serious I am. So serious that if I wasn't tied, we would be having a physical fight. Let's see how good she is when she isn't sucker punching people. How good her stamina is when I run marathons and she eats pizza on the couch.

Luna doesn't reply to this, but I know it concerns her. Instead of threatening me more or saying anything, she turns and stomps away, no doubt overwhelmed with what she's done. That fear is creeping in on her. She knows she has messed up and doesn't have many options.

In a couple of minutes, she'll be back, begging me with all her might to forgive her. For me not to take everything from her because of her bad temper. She knows she is too stupid to do anything more. That anything else she does will mean even more jail time.

"Luna! I'm warning you," I yell as she walks away, showing her this isn't going to end well unless she unties me.

Right as she is about to leave the forest, Luna stops. She pauses while lifting her head up, most likely coming to her senses. I then watch as she turns around and heads back towards me.

"To make sure no one bothers you," Luna says, stomping back. I see her put her hand in her pocket where she pulls out something. When she gets close, she reaches towards my face with her hands.

"You fat bitch, don't you dare touch me!" I yell, but Luna grabs my face with one hand where she squeezes tight, painfully tight. So tight she's able to keep my head in place as she pins it to the tree.

Luna then starts stuffing something soft and pliable into my mouth. More and more of it goes in, where I can feel her pushing whatever it is with her fingers. It's a weird object as it is solid, but it's not.

When the object is fully in my mouth, I can feel it inflating/getting bigger. It gets larger and larger as it expands until it damn near makes my cheeks puff out. It occurs to me that it's a stress ball. Her fucking apple shaped stress ball. The one she keeps on her desk and is always using. The one she crushes to the size of a golf ball when nervous, then lets grow back to the size of a softball. The bitch just shoved it in my mouth.

With it in my mouth, Luna stomps away, growling as she does. I hear her say how this is all my fault and this is what I deserve. That I've fucked her.

Only I know her fear is going to overpower her anger at any moment, and I'm no longer in the mood to forgive. I don't know how much money she has, but it's about to all be mine because I'm going to sue her ass.

Luna stomps out of the forest where she I assume she goes back into the building. At this, I immediately try to push the stress ball out of my mouth with my tongue, but I can't. The damn thing is too large. It's basically as large as my mouth, with it sitting on top of my tongue.

Over and over I try to push it out, but without the use of my hands, I can't. That's the only way I'll be able to get it out, with my fingers. Even if I crush it down by biting, it's still too large to push out.

My anger flares as I realize the fucking bitch gagged me. Gagged me with her damn stress ball. Gagged me so I couldn't call out for help until someone inside hears me.

OH...she is finished. I'm going to make sure of that. Hell, I'll pay whatever cell mate she has to shove this stress ball up her ass once I get out of here! No, better yet, pay to have her cell mate shove whatever panties they give you in jail in her mouth. Her panties would puff her cheeks out even worse as they would have to be huge to cover her fat ass.

The first few minutes that pass, I try to break free. From lifting my legs to put all of my body weight on the vines, to trying to kick off a nearby tree. But none of it works. It doesn't even loosen the damn vines as I feel them cutting off my circulation.

I forget that Luna is a camper/woodsy bitch. She probably knows a hundred different types of knots, including the ones to tie people up with. Just didn't know you could tie knots with freaking vines.

After a little bit, my anger starts to fade. I make it fade on purpose as I know a scared or angry mind clouds your thoughts. So if I'm going to think of a way out of this, I need to be clearheaded.

My anger fades more and more where I start thinking about the situation. First, I really shouldn't have called her fat and ugly. That was just my anger. Yeah, she is a big girl, but she's not really fat, just big. And I'm sure someone will find her face pretty. It's not for me personally, but that doesn't mean anything. It's not like I'm a judge on who is pretty and who isn't.

I then look around, wondering if anyone else takes breaks in the forest. Surely someone does. I mean, there is what, 150 people in the building? Surely there's someone that comes out here to smoke, or just to collect their thoughts. I can't be the only one. I've never seen anyone else out here, but I come out only at certain times.

After what I guess is fifteen minutes, my mind starts to wander. A bit of my anger returns to which my mind plays several great ideas of punishment for Luna, most of which are illegal. Then my thoughts switch to confusion as no one has come out to check on me. There's not even so much as an IM as I do have my cell in my pocket. Oh well, my coworkers are probably in meetings. In time they will figure I'm missing.

I then start to think about why I've been so annoyed lately. I've felt myself getting increasingly frustrated of late. It's made my normal calm demeaner fade of late. Makes me wonder if I hadn't yelled at Luna, if she would have still attacked me. Not that it matters any longer, what's done is done.

Taking the situation in, I begin to be completely honest with myself. The stillness of the forest as well as the fresh air help me think. It lets me see within myself in a way I normally can't do.

I think my frustration is because I'm bored. Bored with my job, bored with my house, bored with my life. Bored of everything. Like the song says, every day is exactly the same. There's nothing new or even interesting any longer. Every day is just the same routine. Well, not today. Today I'll admit has gone in a way I would have never predicted.

Ok, so I'm bored. How does one stop being bored? I guess, do stuff that isn't boring? But what would that be? I mean, I guess I'm bored because I'm a boring person. I hate crowds so I don't like to go to clubs or movies. And going to bars sucks because of the old assholes that tend to hang out there looking for a hookup. Anyway, I'm almost 30, isn't that too old for bars?

Maybe I should get a boyfriend. Well, no. I mean, I've been trying to find a good boyfriend for a long time now. In fact, I've never stopped looking. I just haven't found anyone good that I connect with. Online dating is a joke, and I can't think of a good place to go to meet people. I mean, does anyone go to the library or church? Would I even like anyone I met there?

"For the life of the trees...is it my birthday?" A rather dark and evil sounding voice asks, breaking through the serine quiet of the forest.

Hearing that voice my body straightens up as something about it doesn't sound good. I then start to look around to see who it might be. I feel myself tense up more and more as I don't recognize that voice.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask as I see a man come into my sight from my right. Of course my words come out as gagged as the stress ball takes up all of my mouth. I doubt he made out anything of what I just said.

"Coffee cups and mileage up, they gagged you!? It really is my birthday," the man says in a gleeful tone with what can only be an evil smile. A very evil smile. A smile that belongs in a slasher movie.

Examining the man I can't help but think he looks like a villain from a horror movie. He's a 40ish year old man with a long black trench coat looking thing, and underneath, a black shirt, and black pants. His clothes look well used, as if he's worn them for years. Like, they are the only thing he's worn. That each night he washes them and wears them the next day.

The biggest thing that pops out about the guy is that I don't see a badge anywhere. To get in or out of the building, you have to badge in. So where's his? It's supposed to be visible at all times for security reasons. Did he put his in his pocket? If so, why?

Now looking at his face, I try to think what department he works in. I really don't recognize him at all. I'm pretty good with faces, but I don't ever remember seeing his before. He has stubble on his face, which if he has to interact with customers would get him in trouble, not to mention his long hair is all over the place. He's tied it back into a ponytail, but a good deal of it has slipped out of the band.

"Belt loops and hula hoops, it is nice to meet you, my present. Or should I call you...Mia," the man says, his eyes looking down at my belt where I keep my badge.

"Shall we get started then?" The man asks with a smile, his eyes locking onto mine.

Many things happen at once as time goes into slow motion. One, I realize that this guy didn't come from the trail in front of me. He walked in from my side, as if he was already in the forest. That means he came in from deep in the forest, and not from the building.

It dawns on me that whoever he is, he doesn't work here at all. He's...a stranger. A weirdo. An outsider. A stranger trespassing on company property. Or should I say, a homeless man by the looks of him. A homeless man camping out here in the forest.

Another thing that occurs to me is that there's something off about this guy. He's...not right. From the way he talks I get the sense he wants you to think he's mentally ill, but I don't think he is. It's his eyes that show that. It's like he's putting on a show for some reason.

What does that mean then? The guy clearly isn't right. Is it because he's evil? Or possessed? Or on drugs? I can't tell. But I can tell that much like Luna, he can be dangerous. Dangerous to the point I have no clue what he may do.

And the most shocking thing that happens is the man grabs the bottom of my top and lifts. He lifts my top straight up, nice and slow. As he does this, he stares me in the eye with an evil smirk. Something about his eyes makes it impossible to look away. There's no looking down at my stomach as it is exposed, only looking directly at him, as if telling me that he's in charge here.

Breaking out of his spell, I shake my head NO as he pulls my shirt high enough that my bra and cleavage become exposed. He can now see the black lacy bra that I chose to wear today as my shirt goes up even higher. But all he does is chuckle as I protest.

We lose eye contact as he lifts my top high enough that it covers my face. This blocks out everything as the fabric of my top is so thick. And then he tucks my top over my head completely, keeping it stretched as it stays in place.

"There we go. Fast food for all," the evil man croons, his tone showing he very much likes what he sees. In that low pleasurable moan he does, I can hear cruelty. Like he is getting off not on seeing my chest and cleavage, but from the fact I am helpless and scared. And yes, at the moment I am very scared and feel very helpless.

I resume my struggle with my hands, knowing something bad is about to happen. That whoever this weirdo is, he's going to hurt me. From the looks of it, his plan is to rape me. That is bad enough, but who knows what more he'll do. I mean, he could want to use me as a punching bag. Or maybe even a craving post.

My struggle stops instantly as I feel him break open my bra. His warm hands grab a bra cup in each hand and pulls in different directions. It is not lost on me that you have to be pretty strong to do this as my bra splits in two, allowing my breasts to come bouncing free. That he's able to destroy my bra with relative ease.

A weird sort of haze moves over me at the realization that this stranger can see my bare breasts. It starts in the middle of my chest and spreads in all directions until it covers my entire body. It's a haze of fear, of violation, of humiliation, but also of arousal. I have no clue why I feel that arousal, but I do. Maybe it is because I'm so scared and it's my body coping mechanism. Maybe it's because I can feel this evil bastard's primal lust for me. Maybe it is because I've never been this helpless.