A Work Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave of tingly pleasure hits me, making me moan like a whore. It's so intense that I feel myself leaking all over the cock that is fucking me. More than that, I feel the thudding of our bodies get louder and faster as he picks up the pace. He starts to furiously fuck me, producing such feelings that my eyes roll back in my head.

For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a real orgasm. An orgasm that takes my breath away, where the only thing I can feel are the multiple waves sounding off. That no other feeling or sensation can reach me. There's only the feeling of great joy and happiness, even if from something so dark. Where for the first time in a very long time, I feel alive.

"Ahhhh, there's my present to you," my rapist suddenly says, stopping. He's pressed against me, his cock shoved deep inside me, almost like he's impaling me.

I hear him say this, but I don't react as my lingering orgasm still has hold of me. I then feel why he said this as he's cummed...inside me. In my orgasmic bliss I feel his cock throb and pulse as he shoots stream after stream of his seed inside me. I feel his cum shoot deep inside, filling up my womb. It's almost like this is his way of marking his territory, letting me know that he owns my pussy now. That he's planted his flag.

"There. Job's done," the man states after he finishes, pulling out of me rather rapidly. Not just pulls out, but steps back and lets go of me completely, leaving my body to plop down. My tied hands catch me and hold me in place, otherwise I would have fallen on my face. But he makes no other move towards me but to let me hang here.

As the last of my orgasm fades, I nearly start to scream. How dare he just stop like that. How dare he let me go. He needs to do more. He needs to touch me more. To fuck me more. He can't just leave me feeling like this.

"Job's done. Little One comes," the evil bastard says, again in that crazy singsong tone. He then giggles as if he's a little kid who is proud of himself. I can tell he does this on purpose, like it's some sort of sign for me.

It occurs to me what he wanted. Why he did what he just did. Sure, it was sex, but that wasn't his goal. It was never his goal. He wanted to breed me. Wanted to fuck me and leave his seed inside me, not caring what may happen to me or my life. To treat me like an animal, where he could fuck me, cum in me and disappear.

Despite my orgasm ending, this bit of knowledge causing yet another powerful wave to move over me. The intense feeling of being so owned and dominated is enough that I moan again, not believing this happened to me of all people. Where I have literally been fucked stupid and humiliated.

Now that he got what he wanted, I wait for the guy to at least untie me, but he doesn't. Doesn't take the stress ball out either. In fact, I'm not sure what he's doing as he's noticeably quiet. My guess is that he's looking me over, proud of what he did. Maybe even taking pictures to show all of his rapist friends. Pictures he can post online and say how he fucked a baby into me.

After about a minute, I start to get worried as he hasn't said nor done anything more. At this I begin to shake and nod my head, trying to get the shirt untucked. Fearing the worse, I use my inner arm to help pull the shirt off, where it finally pops off my face.

The asshole's gone! Looking in all directions, I don't see him anywhere. Not in the trees. Not on the ground. I don't even see his back as he walks off. He's just...gone.

He must have walked off. But how? I would have heard him if he did. Or would I? I'm still breathing extremely hard, and was very much out of it, so he could have walked off and I didn't notice. Couldn't even say what direction he went if the cops get involved.

Now left alone tied to this tree and naked, I begin to feel even more humiliated. It causes me to wonder if that really just happened. Did some weirdo homeless man just fuck me and then leave? Strip me, toy with me and then make me orgasm harder than ever? No. No way. It's too...weird.

I try to tell myself that it was some sort of hallucination. That Luna tying me to this tree made me see and hear things. After all, I may have a concussion. That could explain it, right?

There's really only one thing that prevents me from believing my lie. And that's the fact I feel the man's cum dripping out of me. It is too practical of a reminder. His seed lets me know that YES, all of it really did happen. That my excited and hot body was just fucked in a lewd manner. That I was just raped. A man just used my body for sex, and didn't even have the courtesy to free me. Hell, he may be planning on coming back in a bit if I'm still tied up.

My tired mind starts to shut down as it is all too unbelievable. My body feels so tired and worn out, from the fear I felt and the mind-shattering orgasm. It's enough to make me feel like a puddle of goo that's ready to be soaked into the earth.

And so, I close my eyes, telling myself I'll just rest for a moment. That I'll rest a moment or two, then figure a way out of this. That I'll just let my hot body burn out its arousal. That it'll just take half a minute of resting, maybe even a minute.

Closing my eyes, I'm taken right back to being fucked by the man. Where I am stuck under my shirt and he pounds away at my pussy. It makes me want to orgasm all over again, where I feel the intense feeling of being helpless. My body seems to have something of a sexual revolution at this. That I've been playing it safe and boring for far too long. This nearly makes me burst out laughing as I find that I don't feel bored any longer.

A sobering truth then strikes me. It occurs to me that the feeling of the man fucking me, isn't in my head, or even a dream. I actually feel something inside my womanhood, moving in and out, pounding away. Where it fucks me hard and mean with something much larger than the cock the man had.

My eyes flutter open, revealing that I had passed out. My poor tired body needed to recharge and must have fallen asleep. And who knows how long I've been out.

As I wake up, I find there is someone in front of me, holding my legs up again, but it isn't the homeless man. They fuck me hard and fast, pressing my body against the tree painfully. Where they thrust so hard my tits bounce nonstop.

Luna growls as she fucks my pussy over and over in what feels like a hate fuck. There's no lust nor passion, just hate. Even the way she pins me down is to make it as painful as possible.

Looking down in horror, I see Luna is fully clothed, complete with her work badge that flaps with each thrust from the side of her belt. But over her hips, she's wearing a harness, where there is a large purple cock in the front. A large purple cock that is buried inside me, being pulled in and out as it fucks me.

"You fuck me, I fuck you, bitch," Luna growls, her eyes filled with hate as she glares at me. The surprise of this as well as how sensitive my pussy feels causes me to orgasm, again. Only this time as I cum, I am made to look into the face of Luna as she sexually dominates me.

"If I'm going to jail, then I'm going to make sure you will never forget me," Luna growls, now thrusting so hard my entire body literally bounces off her fake cock.