A Work Day with Miss Deb Pt. 04

Story Info
Deb has her last client of the day.
2.9k words
3.56
4.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of a multi part story following our heroin, the 50 year old Miss Deb, also known as the Handjob Queen, through a normal work day supplying relief to her clients.

When Phil left Deb stripped off her panties, damp now with both her own moisture plus some slobber from him. She threw them into the hamper in the laundry room and went to her bedroom for a fresh pair. But when she entered her room, she was thinking more about her thrumming lady bits than clean underwear. She flopped onto the bed, pulled her knees up and dipped two fingers of her right hand into her swollen pussy. Thus lubricated she began dragging those two fingers slowly between her outer and inner labia, lightly squeezing her clit hood as she reached the top of her slit. She completed this maneuver slowly over and over, feeling her clit start to throb and harden. Now and then she would re-dip her fingers into her hot hole to moisten them.

For a moment she thought about grabbing her handy Hitachi that stayed plugged in and ready beside her bed but decided against it. She was plenty close to orgasm without the need of industrial vibes to push her over the edge. She let her legs down and got to the business of rubbing her clit. Her left hand reached up under her shirt to pinch and roll her nipples. Her fingers started rubbing hard and fast over the nub of her clit. Her legs flexed and released, over and over as if she was grinding her pussy into something other than her own hand.

She always thought it was odd that her preferred position to jack herself off was more similar to a man's way of doing it that any female she'd ever seen. Legs straight out and toes pointed away, thigh muscles straining in what would be a thrust if there was something to thrust against. Her clit was swollen and sensitive as her fingers danced side to side over it, picking up speed as she pushed her mound upwards. She felt her orgasm building and spreading as she continued to pinch her nipples harder, right hand becoming a blur as she peaked. A deep moan that seemed impossible to squelch was coming from her throat. Finally, she got over the top and it was there, like fireworks behind her closed eyes. Her pussy clamped with each contraction, as did the muscles in her legs. Over and over, she clenched, her entire body lurching on the bed as she road out her orgasm. Sweat popped on her forehead and under her large breasts. After the last contraction she laid perfectly still other than her heaving breasts as her lungs drew in air.

Once she caught her breath she grabbed the iPad from the nightstand, set an alarm for one hour, then rolled onto her side for a nap. She felt quite sexy laying there drifting off, smelling her musk on her fingers as her body relaxed and gave in to sleep.

When the alarm woke her, she felt refreshed, and she could still feel her hairless pussy lips sliding against each other in their dampness. She jumped off the bed, went to the bathroom to pee, and decided she wouldn't be replacing her underwear after all. Her shirt hung at just the right level to sometimes expose her pussy as she walked and other times kept it hid. She was sure that her next client, Walter, would appreciate the view.

Walter was both her oldest client at 73 years old, and her first client. He was their neighbor and had been friends with Deb and Jim since they had moved to this property 12 years ago. His wife had died 5 years prior and for some reason Jim had decided that it was his calling to see to it that the old man would be able to have a means of getting off now that he was alone. Deb understood at the time that Jim was putting himself in the old man's shoes and was treating him in the manner that he himself would want to be treated in the same situation.

She remembered clearly the night they had sprung their plan on Walter. He was over at the house watching a Braves game with them and drinking beer. Deb was wearing running shorts without panties under them and a Braves jersey that was unbuttoned far enough to show off some cleavage. Both had noticed Walter keeping an eye on her titties all afternoon and she had made sure to flash him a couple glimpses of her shaved snatch up through the legs of the loose shorts throughout the day as well.

When Deb went to the kitchen to grab some more beers Walter said, "You are a lucky man, Jim. You have one very fine-looking wife right there."

"Yes sir, I thank my lucky stars every day I wake up beside her." Then, Jim lowered his voice as if he was keeping a secret. "Listen here Walter. Would you like to see a bit more of my young lady? I'm betting she'd be willing to give us a bit of a show if you're up for it."

Walter really perked up at that. "I would love to see as much as she is willing to show...as long as you don't think it will change our friendship."

"Nah, as you know we aren't exactly prudish in this house," Jim said chuckling.

When she returned with three beers, she handed one to Walter, then came over to give one to her husband. As she held it out to him, he reached up and started unbuttoning her jersey. When it was open, he grabbed the beer and she returned to the chair she'd been sitting in. Once seated, she nonchalantly pulled the shirt open completely exposing her large breasts. She used the cold beer bottle to tease each nipple to an erect state. At one point she looked Walter straight in the eyes then pinched and rolled both nipples in her fingers. She lifted both her heavy breasts and pressed them together, then let them drop. She watched as both Jim and Walter shifted in their seats to give some room to their swelling cocks. They were sitting at either end of the couch and were no longer watching the baseball game at all.

"Honey, come stand in front of use so we can admire how beautiful you are," Jim told her.

She got up, removed the shirt and went to stand between them. Jim stood up and walked behind her. He turned her toward Walter, then reached around and hefted her heavy breasts in his hands. He jiggled them and tweaked her nipples. He dropped her tits and turned her again, now toward him.

"Bend over a bit honey," he told his wife. "Walter, would you please lower her shorts?"

Walter didn't speak but did reach up and slowly started pulling down her shorts. When they were puddled in the floor at her feet Walter reached out and put a hand on each ass cheek. He spread them slightly looking at her little asshole and dewy pussy below. It was obvious the old fella was turned on and hard as a rock.

"My love, would you be willing to take Walter back to the bedroom and jack him off? I'm thinking he could use some relief and I know you're the best at handys."

"You bet I would!" she said, grabbing Walter's hand.

That first time had been a quick one. When she got him to the bedroom, she'd removed his clothes while he stood watching her naked form, reaching and lightly touching her breasts and ass as she moved around him. When she had him nude, she pushed him toward the edge of the bed and told him to lie back and get comfortable. She went to the bathroom and returned with a towel and some baby oil. He was close to the edge of the bed, so she just stood beside him. She oiled up what looked to be about 6 and a half inches of cock. He was in good shape, especially for his age. Gray hair covered his chest, belly, and groin. When she started stroking his meat he sighed and used the hand nearest her to sort of pet her thigh. He was hunching back to her hand within a minute of her starting on him. She grabbed his balls in one hand and pumped hard with the other. He had reached around and was stroking his fingertips down her ass crack.

Then he came. It did not shoot but drooled out a spurt at a time covering her hand. He was steady thrusting up to meet her hand and saying, "Oh god, oh god, oh god." He squeezed her ass cheek hard. She slowed her strokes but continued until there wasn't any cum left and his balls tightened up.

She used the towel to clean up his groin and her hand.

"Take your time Walter. I'll leave you to get dressed," she said leaving the room.

When he came from the room, he found her still naked sitting close to her husband who was idly fingering her pussy and kissing her neck.

It was that scene that planted the seed of her new career. They had used Walter (and Jim) as the guinea pigs to set up what had become a very nice job for her. Within that first year they had the spare bedroom converted to a handjob emporium and had started finding clients. Since they had been swingers for years there was no jealousy to get in the way and her husband had always enjoyed watching his wife give pleasure to others. While the basis of her operation was handjobs, she was free to do as much or as little as she wanted. They did have games where he would "punish" her for infractions, but that was more about his spanking fetish than any real discipline. She did not sell her pussy (or ass) but in the past few years Walter and a couple others had been in both a time or two.

Walter would either walk over for his appointment or drive his golf cart the half mile from his house to theirs. This afternoon he was driving the cart and pulled right up to the door. When he walked in, she reached her arms out to beckon him in for a hug which also raised the hem of her shirt high enough for him to get a good view of her pussy.

The whistled and said as he hugged her, "You sure know how to welcome a man into your home!"

"Hey baby! Are you ready to get those balls emptied?" she said, not wasting any time today.

"Right to the point. You're damn right I'm ready," he said.

He followed her to the "office" and started removing his clothes and hanging them on the clothes tree by the door. With that done, she handed him a small tube of anal lube and then climbed up on the small double bed in the corner of the room with her ass high in the air and head down on the comforter.

"I think I'll get you jump started today," she told him.

He beamed.

"Jump starting" where Walter and Deb were concerned meant him sticking a finger in her ass which got him hard VERY quickly. Like her husband, Walter had a thing about fingering her back door. For both men it was a type of trigger both in getting hard and getting off. She thought that either of them would just about rather finger her ass than fuck it. She sometimes wondered if Jim had mentioned it to Walter way back in the beginning but didn't ask. She didn't mind it at all, and she liked the vulnerability of having her ass up in the air while a man fingered her bottom hole.

Walter was already plumping up as he opened the lid on the tube and put a bit of lube on his fingertip. He stood to one side of her and rubbed the lubed finger around her little starfish, relaxing it. Again, he put a bit of lube on his fingertip, this time working it into her hole. Finally, he put some along his finger and rubbed it all around prepping to enter her tight little ass. He was fully hard when his finger reached the first knuckle deep into her rim. He grabbed her hip with his other hand and slowly pushed his finger further in. She grunted but didn't move away or tense up. His cock was rubbing lightly on the side of her leg as he leaned in to look at her asshole gripping his finger. The jump start worked as it always did, with him getting hard as fast as he had as a teen. He pumped his finger in and our a few times, with the other fingers of his hand in a fist that tapped her wet pussy each time he reached bottom.

"That hard dick rubbing my leg feels like it's about ready for some attention," she said in a coy tone.

"Absolutely," he said, regretfully sliding his finger from her ass.

"How about the massage table today?" she asked.

"That suits me fine, love," he replied.

He got onto the table face up and adjusted the head rest to be comfortable. She had the legs of the table adjusted to be right about hip high for her so she could lean over the clients and let her large tits slide over them and allow them an easy reach to touch her.

She grabbed the bottle of oil and made a line starting right below his chin down his stomach, then hovering over his cock to get good coverage. She used both hands, one massaging his chest while the other worked his cock and balls. She oiled up under his balls and the inside of both thighs. At times she'd use both hands to rub his chest and stomach, then dive back down to stroke his hard dick and grapple his testicles. She had clients half Walters age that didn't get as hard as the old man did. She really liked his cock. It was about the perfect size to jack off, her finger just able to reach around it to touch her thumb.

She kept a constant rhythm pulling his cock, stroking it up until she was grasping just the head, the back down to the base. His balls hung down between his thighs but would start to pull up before long. She tweaked his nipples with the other hand and rubbed his belly. She felt his hand first start petting her ass cheek, then move further so his fingertips were grazing her crack. About the time his middle finger started making circles around her sphincter was when she noticed his balls were tightening up. As pre-cum began to leak from him he slid that finger further in, relishing the tight tube squeezing it. He didn't finger fuck her, he just pushed it as far in as he could from that position and concentrated on her talented hand taking him over the edge as it had so many times before. His cum oozed out and over her hand then dripped onto his balls. She slowed but continued to milk him until she felt his finger slide out of her ass. That was his signal that he was done.

She grabbed a towel and first cleaned off her hand, then started cleaning him up. When all the obvious cum was off him she went and wet another towel with warm water to get as much of the oil off him as possible. They had done this dance so many times it was old hat to them both. Wipe off his chest and belly. Lift one leg to clean up under his balls and that thigh. Clean off his cock, then raise the other leg for another pass at his taint and the other thigh.

"You really are lovely," he stated.

She just smiled down at him.

As he dressed, he asked, "Any more action today?"

"No, you're the last. Jim get's back in the morning so I cleared the book for tomorrow. I've been a bad girl a couple times this week, so I imagine I've got some domestic discipline ahead of me. I'm really looking forward to having him back. I made it the whole week handling cocks every day so I'm about ready to do some reconnecting with the main cock if you know what I mean," she said winking at him.

"Oh, I bet you both are going to have a great weekend from the sound of it. Listen, before I leave, I wanted to give you this gift," he said taking a long narrow box from his pants pocket. It was a very nice tennis bracelet.

"Oh my god Walter, thank you so much!" she said, kissing him full on the lips. One thing she'd gotten over early on in this adventure was to lose the "Oh you shouldn't have" and the "It's too much". If a man wanted to tip for your service, you take it was her motto.

Once Walter had left, she went about cleaning up and getting things ready for her husbands return. She washed a load of towels and picked up her office. It may be put to use tomorrow, clients or not. Jim loved to use the exam table for certain things. Like using the crop on her pussy and the inside of her thighs.

She was throbbing again.