Well, Here We Go Again

Story Info
Older women, younger black guy.
2.6k words
4.47
24.4k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here we go again!

Our annual holiday will involve golfing for Gerald and me being bored again.

He can't get enough of it, golf this, golf that.

But for me it would be nice just to have a holiday without the need for him to play golf.

Still; I was determined to make the best of it and enjoy myself to the max.

For this holiday I had bought some nice new clothes, shoes and a sun hat.

I had also spent a fortune on sun tan oil, books, swimsuits and bikinis etc. and couldn't wait to relax in the sun.

Gerald had booked us into this wonderful luxurious hotel.

He always has good taste when it comes to hotels.

However, I wasn't best impressed when I saw he had us a room with a view of the golf course.

On arrival at the hotel, we got chatting to a couple from back in the UK, who had arrived at the hotel around the same time as us.

She was called Hanna and he Jason.

She was a very pretty, well-spoken girl with a fabulous figure. She looked a bit like Rhianna the singer.

He was a tall strong and handsome looking black guy. They were a stunning couple who were getting admiring looks from all who saw them. Me included. I've always admired beautiful people, they had that something which made them stand out.

Over a glass of Cava we made small talk with them until the porter came to show us to our room.

We wished them a fantastic holiday and headed off after the porter.

We unpacked, had our usual tiff about the golf, and then changed and went to settle around the pool area.

I ordered some beers, applied suntan oil, and began to enjoy the warmth of the sun on my skin, whist excitedly reading my new book.

A while later, Jason and Hanna stopped by on their way to the bar to say Hi.

We chatted with them for a little while, then they moved on.

I was so glad I had been wearing my sunglasses, because I think my eyes would have gotten me in trouble with Gerald.

Jason had changed into his swim shorts.

He spoke to me first and when looked up at him I was a bit taken aback at what I saw!

Hanna was of course looking stunning in her bikini and I expect Gerald was doing a bit of sunglasses disguised looking, she is very beautiful.

It was Jason however who had quite taken my breath away.

His ripped muscular body was towering above me and right in front of my eye-line some clearly heavily packed swim shorts.

I behaved like a silly giggly girl, and was quite star-struck. Very stupid of me.

Gerald is always bleating on about me being more sexually adventurous and is wanting me to have sex with other men.

Something I never really understood.

Well, this man I "would" consider.

It has been a long time since I felt a tremor like that when looking at a man.

I was quite flustered for the whole afternoon.

In fact, when showering later that day I lingered a little longer than usual, if you take my meaning.

We happened upon Jason and Hanna a few more times over the next few days and each time I could not rid myself of that feeling of lust when looking at Jason.

What a silly old fool I had become.

I am more than 20 years his senior, and I was clearly no competition for the younger more beautiful Hanna.

Gerald had gone golfing early the next day, so I planned to go for a nice walk and enjoy the amazing scenery.

I packed myself a beach bag with some cash, water and a towel, then headed off.

All the while secretly hoping Gerald would find it too hot for the golf.

That's mean, I know but I was still smarting about him golfing.

I was on my way out for my walk, and just as I had exited the lift in the hotel foyer, Jason appeared. I gave him a small embarrassed wave and he came bounding over to greet me.

"Hello gorgeous,"he said.

This took me quite by surprise and I blushed.

He then asked where Gerald was, and between stutters and blushes, I told him about him golfing.

"What are you going to do while Gerald plays golf?"Jason asked.

"I'm going for a nice long walk Jason."

"Can I join you?" He asked.

I told him that I didn't' think that was a good idea because his wife probably wouldn't like that.

All of the time wishing I was 20 years younger.

He laughed and said, "Hanna is not my wife, she is just a very good friend who came on holiday with me."

He then explained That they had been close friends for years and loved each other's company.

He also explained that Hanna is gay, so there would be no romantic attachment, hence no holiday awkwardness and therefore perfect holiday companions.

So; he then asked me again. "Would you like some company on your walk?"

Well, this was where I should have kindly refused his offer. However, in reality I just blurted out, "thank you, I would love you to come along."

As we set off out of the hotel lobby, I felt silly, guilty and at the same time, just a little bit turned on.

We had been walking for about an hour, taking in the spectacularly rugged cliff top scenery and were chatting as if we had known each other for years.

We then came upon a small stunningly beautiful sandy beach.

All clean golden sand, with sun reflecting waves gently breaking on the shore.

Jason suggested we stopped and enjoyed a swim to cool off.

I agreed, and we made our way down to this fabulously beautiful beach.

Jason stripped of his shirt, and I just stood there almost trance like looking at him.

He looked so manly and handsome.

I just wanted him to take me there and then!

What an old fool.

I shook myself from this dreamlike state, told myself to grow up, undressed down to my swimsuit, then made my way down to the sea.

I waded into the surf alongside this hunk of a man.

All of the time telling myself to grow up and get a grip.

We had been body surfing in the waves like a couple of teenagers, our bodies momentarily touching.

Each touch sent wonderful shivers through me.

I was loving this beautiful moment and didn't want it to end.

But also knew I needed to be heading back to the hotel soon. Gerald would be returning from golfing.

Arriving in the hotel lobby I thanked Jason for an enjoyable afternoon with a soft kiss on his cheek, when the hotel concierge with a wave attracted my attention.

He said, "You have a message." He gave me a folded note.

It appeared that Gerald had decided to stay at golf for a second round and would not be back until late afternoon.

I was absolutely fuming!!

I looked across the foyer and Jason was just about to head off.

I walked up to him and explained what had happened and still very angry asked if he would like to go for a drink.

He smiled, looked me deep in my eyes and suggested I go to his room where he had a well-stocked mini bar, from which we could have that drink and enjoy the fabulous views from his balcony.

Before I knew it we were in the lift and going up to his room.

I knew where this drink could be heading, after all when a man invites you to his hotel room and you accept, it is unlikely that it is the view from his balcony he wants to look at.

I asked him if Hanna would mind me joining him for a drink.

With a knowing smile, he told me, "Hanna is out all day on an excursion, so no she wouldn't object."

Their room was very similar to ours.

Jason opened the doors to the balcony and showed me to a seat.

He asked what I would like to drink.

"White wine please."

He poured me a large glass of chilled white wine and he had the same.

The view from his balcony view was indeed as spectacular as he had described.

I got up from my seat and leaned up against the balcony rail looking out to the magnificent vista of beach, palm trees and sea with jealous eyes.

But somehow I wasn't' really focused on the view at all.

I was so much in daydream land that I wasn't aware of Jason until he came up behind me.

He put his arm gently around my waist, his large hand resting on my tummy, he then tenderly kissed my neck.

I just froze!

I knew this was wrong, but as he continued to kiss my neck, I couldn't' help but turn toward him.

He looked down at me with lust in his eyes and leant in and kissed me full on the lips.

Uncertain of what to do, I just let it happen. We kissed passionately for a while. I could taste the wine on his breath.

He then took my hand in his and led me back into his room to his bed where he stood in front of me and skillfully undid my swimsuit halter.

He lowered it to my waist, exposing my breasts to the cool air-conditioned room.

He looked down at them admiringly, cupped my left breast in his hand and gently tweaked and played my nipple.

This was the point of no return.

I looked up at him, smiled and kissed him deeply.

Jason sat me on the bed, he asked me to lie back and quickly removed my shorts and my swimsuit.

I felt very self conscious.

I no longer have the body of a twenty year old.

I guiltily went to remove my wedding ring, when he suddenly said, What Are you doing?"

I told him that I felt it was necessary if I was going to be unfaithful to Gerald.

Jason looked down at me and said in a very firm manner, "Leave the wedding rings on."

This shocked me and quite took me by surprise.

But I did as I was told.

After spending some more time kissing, licking and biting on my nipples, he kissed his way down to my pussy.

He was very expert in that department.

He worked me to an amazing orgasm several times, just using his tongue and fingers.

I was in heaven and had totally forgotten that I was mad at Gerald.

Jason then lifted himself up from the bed.

He was looking down at me and by this time I was short of breath and ready for anything.

However, when he released himself from his shorts, I again froze!

I had heard the stories about the size of some black guys, but generally thought it an urban myth.

What I was looking at was no myth.

I know it is probably not good to compare, especially as I was now cheating on Gerald, but Jason's manhood was exceptionally large and handsome.

For one moment the thought entered my mind that this cock may hurt me, but only for a moment.

"Enjoy your golf Gerald, because believe me; I'm going to enjoy Jason."

Jason moved over me, parted my legs with his knee, and gently pressed his fabulous cock into me.

The shock must have registered on my face, because he stopped and just lay there over me and didn't move.

I guess to let me adjust to his size.

Once I felt more comfortable, I couldn't' help but move a little, giving him the signal to begin treating this very happy mature woman to what she had been daydreaming about all afternoon.

Jason was as gentle as he was energetic.

He began pushing into me slowly and expertly, but before long he was driving into me hard and fast.

I just wanted more and more!

"Fuck me Jason," I whispered to him.

He responded by upping the pace.

I was mid "Oh god, Fuck!" When I came so hard I thought my heart would stop!

"Get on your knees!" he ordered commandingly.

I did so eagerly and he wasted not time in entering me from behind.

I found this position a little uncomfortable to begin with, but we found a rhythm and fucked like it was the last thing we'd do.

I came hard again in unison with him. He grunted loudly as his cum gushed inside me.

We both collapsed on his bed, panting and sweating.

I was absolutely satisfied. That was the best sex I'd had for a very long time. Gerald had never fucked me like that.

Jason then began to stroke my tummy and then my well used pussy.

I said, "Jason, surely you are not still horny?"

He looked deep into my eyes and said, "girl, I haven't even begun."

My immediate thought was really?

Then Jason guided my hand to his already erect cock.

"Oh my god." His cock was fully hard!

Now Gerald would have been done.

Jason grabbed my hair on the back of my head firmly and guided my head toward his now throbbing erection.

Even if I had wanted to I could not resist sucking that wonderful cock. It was so gorgeous looking.

The heat of our sexual attraction was so intense.

I licked his shaft up and down and could not resist stroking his wonderfully heavy balls.

Even though I could taste us both, which was not my preference, my sexual tension was so high that all I could think of was how deep could I take this man without puking.

After what seemed like an age of sucking and licking his wonderful manhood, Jason said, "Ride me you sexy bitch!"

I was more than eager to ride this man and happily climbed on him and guided his cock into me.

We again soon got Into our rhythm and we fucking like we had been lovers for years.

"Fuck me baby," he said.

I couldn't speak.

I just fucked him like my life depended on it.

I lost count how many times I came. But Gerald had never made me cum like that.

I forget how long we played on that bed. But I eventually had to admit defeat and tell Jason I could no longer continue.

I found our skin contrast and his physique a massive turn on during our energetic intimacy. But I was done!

We laid in each other's arms, drenched in each other's sweat.

My mind was in a bit of turmoil.

I felt exhausted, guilty and also strangely happy.

I eventually left his room that day in a bit of a daze.

After that encounter we met each time Gerald went golfing during the holiday and we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

Jason was every bit the lover Gerald wasn't and I had, during this fabulous holiday been converted to younger fit, strong men.

On the flight home, Gerald had commented on what a great holiday we'd had.

I couldn't' agree with him more; even though it had started out a bit rubbish.

I put my head back in the aircraft seat, closed my eyes with a delightfully warm glow in my pants, dreamily wondering if Gerald would again ask in the heat of passion, about including another man in our love making.

Well, if he was happy for a handsome fit, strong, and hung black guy to join us.

Then "Hell; Yes Please!"