A Work in Progress Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he now? Did your friend say anything else about me?" she asked, moving ever so slightly closer to Alex, letting him know that the waters were indeed warm.

"He said that you were one hot milf, of course. They all did. Well, we all did." he responded, moving fractionally closer himself.

Rhonda felt his breath on her face and she found herself getting wet again.

"Brody also said," the boy continued, "that if you were going to have sex with any of us, he thought it should be with me, because he knows that girls don't typically notice me. And, I suppose because he's my friend and he's always looked out for me. So, I guess, I really should ask you something."

Rhonda was impressed with how well spoken the young man turned out to be and with how oddly, dirty-sweet the whole situation was. Somehow, it all added up to make little Alex sexy to her.

"Ask me what?" she inquired, as she closed the gap between them enough that her breasts were just barely touching his chest.

Alex, with not a small amount of confidence now, moved forward into her and wrapped one arm around her waist. With his other hand, he lightly caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I wanted to know," he all but whispered, "if you will in fact, let me have sex with you?"

"Yes." Rhonda breathed, and she realized that she was leaking now.

"Really?" he said, with his eyes lighting up.

"Yes. You can do whatever you want to me, Alex. Right here, right now."

She put her arms around Alex's slender shoulders and they began kissing with a depth of passion that was startling and exciting to her. Now that their bodies were fully pressed together, she also became aware of an impressive bulge at the young man's crotch.

Embraced and making out, they staggered together around the closet enough to knock over one of the stacks of books. This broke the spell enough for Rhonda to ask him what he wanted to do to her. In truth, she really wanted to know what she could do for him.

"Can I see you totally naked?" the boy asked breathlessly. "I want to see you naked."

Rhonda pulled her flimsy shirt off over her head and wriggled out of her tiny shorts as fast as she could and finally, slipped off her sandals.

The expression of wonder mixed with pure, burning desire on Alex's face as he surveyed her nude body, was thrilling to her.

"What do you want to do to me?" she repeated.

"Can we do it in your bed?" he asked.

Rhonda grasped his smooth hand, which was barely larger than her own, and led him out of the walk-in and over to the king size bed. Once there, she helped him out of his clothes. When his rock hard, eighteen year old penis was revealed, she decided that it was time to stop thinking of him as 'little' Alex.

It had to be as big, if not a bit bigger than her husband's, and in every direction. Which looked quite large on such a small body.

The pair climbed into the bed and the young man began desperately touching and kissing Rhonda everywhere at once, it seemed. He was so passionate, and the touch of his thin body so light, it was all proving to be a very unique experience for her. Shortly, he ended up with his face between her legs while she was on her back.

Most men she'd known who'd gone down on her seemed to have a technique or strategy. Alex was all over the place and if it was a strategy, it was working. He was first biting one of her inner thighs just where it met her sex, then he was flicking his tongue on her clit, then he was chewing on her lips, then flicking the clit again, then jamming his tongue in her pussy as far as he could, then chewing the lips again, and so on, all vigorously and in a completely random pattern.

Before she even knew what was happening, Rhonda exploded into an orgasm. She was amazed. It couldn't have been more than two minutes since he'd begun eating her out.

When the waves of pleasure subsided, Alex moved to lay on top of her. His face glistened with her juices.

"I'm assuming that you came." he said, with a wet smile.

"Oh yes, honey. I did."

She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him closer so she could lick and kiss her own taste from his face.

"Good, because when we actually start, I'm afraid I'm not going to last long." he mumbled as best as he could, with Rhonda treating his face similarly to how he'd just been treating her entire crotch.

"It's alright, baby. You can cum as quick as you want, anywhere you want." she assured him.

They locked eyes for a very intense moment, before Alex spoke again.

"You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." he said, with conviction.

"Awe, you're just about the sweetest thing ever." she said.

Rhonda used her legs on his butt to draw the boy's slender body to her, until his not so slender cock entered her. As it slid all the way home, she noticed his eyes light up again so brilliantly, you would've thought he was having a religious experience.

Rhonda wondered if he was a virgin but she didn't want to ask and potentially tarnish the moment. Not to mention the fact that his big dick felt pretty glorious in her, as it turned out, and coherent thought was becoming difficult.

As he began thrusting, she hugged his slight body to her generous tits. He cupped one of them with one hand, while his other arm still supported some of his weight. It was a very intimate embrace and as they kissed, Alex's strokes became more desperate.

She ran her hands up and down the boy's smooth body as their tongues flicked and darted around in each other's mouths and his rod pumped, ever more urgently, in and out of her.

Rhonda felt her own excitement quickly ramping up again and very soon, she found herself on the cusp of another orgasm.

"Oh, God. I'm gonna cum again." she moaned.

This was apparently more than the young man could take himself.

He withdrew his cock from her and clutched it with the hand that had been fondling her breast. Streams of hot cum began jetting onto her, as she was overwhelmed with her own convulsions of pleasure. By the time Alex was spent, Rhonda was covered from her tits, down to the trimmed patch of pubic hair she maintained.

The young man fell limp onto her, smearing his jiz between their bodies. He didn't seem to mind the mess he'd created anymore than she did. She also didn't mind letting him rest there, cushioned by her large bosom, as long as he wanted to. He wasn't heavy enough to cause her any difficulty breathing.

After he'd caught his breath, he thanked her.

"No, thank you. You made me come twice. You're very enthusiastic. The girls your age don't know what they're missing with you." she said.

"Brody says that it'll be different for me in college."

"I'm sure he's right." Rhonda assured.

They laid in one another's arms for a minute or two longer before Alex spoke again.

"So, are you going to have sex with any of the others or were you just wanting one of us?"

"I hope it doesn't bother you but I was planning on trying to make all of you cum, if not actual sex. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes." he responded, popping his head up to look at her. "I can help. I mean, I can help make that happen, not help you make all of them cum."

They both giggled at this before Rhonda responded.

"Great. Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, were you trying to get all of us alone?"

"I was," she began, "but I'm not married to that plan, necessarily. Why?"

"The other guys, especially Steve, were saying things like, "I bet she could handle all of us at once," and stuff like that. I think they all have a fantasy about that sort of thing. You know, a gang bang. My fantasy was exactly what we did. Actually, the real thing was much better than my fantasies."

"Awe, you really are the sweetest thing. I feel kinda bad. I mean, was this your first time, Alex?" Rhonda asked cautiously.

The young man, his manner making him seem older, caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers again before responding.

"No, you weren't my first, but I kinda wish you had been."

12