All Comments on 'A Work of Art: The Beginning'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well...

Shallow and awkwardly formal conversation but otherwise intriguing.

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitairealmost 9 years agoAuthor
I'm going to continue this

It gets kinkier. You should know "cuckolding" will never make it into a story and that's because well, I'm all about submitting to women but well, no that just won't happen. In real life I could swing (though monogamy is fine) but I see this as a form of foreplay. Let her ravish you and then you fuck. It's why I like the Lipstick and Ligature stories so much. That's close to what I want in a relationship though I want to be part of a power couple. But letting a girlfriend or wife's friends join in, like will happen in this story, as long as there is discretion that is so fucking hot. And our generation is more open anyway as we all know.

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireabout 4 years agoAuthor
I see this story is now "hot"

I have remembered the email I used to create the account.

My first time signing in in 5 years.

These unfinished multipart stories I'd like to finish especially the work of art series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES