A Work of Fiction, or Is It?

Story Info
As I am enjoying myself in a hotel room, I am welcumly interrupted.
1.6k words
4.33
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kali_s
kali_s
3 Followers

I was settling in for a cam session in my hotel room. I had spent the last 2 hours preparing. Shaving to be smooth, lotion to have soft skin. Then my makeup and then chose a cute white, sheer leotard to show off my 40EE breasts. I wore a cute micro plaid skirt that didn't really cover much. Next came my lacy ankle socks and my round toe black heels. I like the contrast between the heels and the socks.

I was ready. I find a few toys and put them around my cam area and then activate the cam. I sit in front of my cam and wait to see who shows up in the room...

A few starts to show up, I get a few compliments on my look, I love compliments... I feel myself getting wetter. I do my best to get those watching hot and hard! I get on all fours and show my bum, giving a hard slap on my ass. It's loud! Really loud! This only gets me dripping wet!

I am trying to put on a good show, I reach down and unsnap the buttons in the crotch of my leotard, I shake my bum at the camera, and slap it again! I think that was even harder, and louder! I moan. I can't wait any longer, I need to feel something hard inside me. I straddle a toy and push the head of it against my tight, virgin hole. I am breathless, I say to the cam, "Fuck me baby, fill my little ass with your big, hard cock!" I slide it inside me... sliding down it slowly, moaning. All 8 inches are inside me now. I start to roll my hips, pushing my toy into me, making me hotter! I slide up my toy, the tip slides out of my tight hole. I moan, I drop myself down onto it, ramming it deep into me! I grunt, and do it again, and again. I bounce on it, in and out, again and again. I run my hands up my body, I am shaking... I am feeling an anal orgasm forming. I have forgot that I am on camera. I bounce hard, my big tits bouncing and I am moaning and moaning. I yell, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

I am so close to an orgasm! BANG BANG BANG!

Oh my God!

I am shaken from my bliss... someone is at the door!

I stand up and go to the door. A man is there. I open the door. I have forgot, in my annoyance at the interruption, that I am now standing there in a sheer leotard and micro skirt that hides nothing! "What?" I ask him angrily. His jaw is open as he looks me up and down. His eyes round. It dawns on me; I am pretty much standing naked in the hall! I try and put my arm across my chest and my hand over my crotch! He reaches out and takes my hand away from my chest and says, "Please don't cover up on my account. You are so beautiful. Don't hide it." I blush, he steps towards me, I step back instinctively. I turn, and pull him by his hand into the room. He closes the door. I stop in the middle of the room. I can feel he is standing behind me, his hands move around my waist. He pulls my body against his. I can feel he is already getting excited. I turn and lean my head slightly, he smells my perfume, and begins to kiss my neck. I moan. He kisses my neck with more passion, his hands roaming over my body. I put my hands behind me on his body, I run my nails up his thighs. He nibbles my neck! I am in bliss. I am in the moment and nothing else matters to me now.

I turn and look up at him. He kisses me. I can barely breathe! His hands are on my ass, pulling my hips to him. I run my hands under his shirt, running my nails slowly down his chest. My hands stop at his belt. I break the kiss. I look into his eyes. I sink to my knees in front of him. I look up at him, reaching out I undo his belt, then the button. I run my hand over his crotch. I can feel him getting harder. I unzip his jeans, I put my hands into his waistband and slide his jeans and shorts down. His cock slides out of his shorts. I gasp as it is in front of me, twitching in anticipation.

I look up at him, and wrap my hand around his cock. An "mmmm" escapes my mouth. I am licking my lips and can see the precum forming on the tip. I lean forward and run my tongue along the bottom of his twitching cock. I get to the tip and I make small circles with my tongue, spreading the precum across the tip of his cock and my tongue. I look up, and slide my mouth down his shaft. I take his cock deep into my mouth. I run my tongue around his hard, throbbing cock, getting it slick with my saliva. I place my tongue under his cock and press hard as I slide down it to the tip. I can feel him shaking. I look up into his eyes as I slide his cock deep to the back of my mouth. I place my hands on his hips and begin to guide him in and out of my mouth. I am lusting, I make him fuck my mouth. Saliva is dripping from his cock and my mouth. He is moaning, and his cock is starting to twitch. I stop, I don't want him to finish too soon!

I kiss and lick his shaft, savoring it. I let him relax a little, I hear him catching his breath. I am taken in the moment; I want his hard cock. I want it inside me. I stand up and hold his ridged cock in my hand. I move to the wall and turn around. I bend at my waist and reach back to spread my cheeks. He understands what I am wanting.

I feel the hot tip of his cock press against my tight hole, I lose my breath in anticipation! He rubs the wet tip of his cock around and around, teasing me. I can't take it anymore. I need to feel a cock inside of my virgin ass. I reach back and grab his cock, placing its tip against my tight ass, I can feel that my ass is radiating heat! I am lusting to be fucked now. Holding his cock, I push my hips backward and feel my ass slide over the head of his cock. I am in bliss. I put both hands on the wall and slowly push, moving my hips back, sliding his cock deeper and deeper into me. As he fills me a moan escapes my lips. I move my hips, sliding him in and out of me, slowly. I am ready, I am wanting.

I lean back and reach around to pull him closer to me. I arch my back and whisper, "Now fuck me". I grab his hands and put them on my hips, then place my hands on the wall to brace myself. I feel him push into me, and slide back again. He begins to thrust into me, slowly at first. Then his pace begins to quicken. He starts to really fuck me now. Gripping my hips, ramming his cock deep into me. "Fuck me, fuck me hard" I yell. He responds. I can feel his balls slapping against me as he thrusts. "Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me like a whore" He grabs my arms and holds them behind me, fucking me. He lets my arms go and grabs my hips again. I give my ass a hard slap. He takes the hint. He spanks my ass, then grabs hold of my ass cheeks. "Keep fucking me!" I yell. I can feel him tensing up. I know he is starting to build to a climax.

I want it. I want his cum inside me. "Fill my ass baby. Cum in my ass! Give me your cum. Please!" He starts to pull his cock all the way out of my ass, then slam the whole thing back in. This sets me off, I begin to shake. "Oh yes! I am cumming!" I start to have an anal orgasm!! I am shaking, I can barely stand! My ass hole tightens up around his cock. I hear him grunt. I am gripping him with my ass. He tries to keep sliding it into me. When he slides his cock all the way out then as he puts it back in, he is barely holding back. He is grunting trying not to cum. "Please cum in me! Fill my tight little ass!" I am begging him. He grips my ass cheeks and rams his cock inside me as deep as he can. I grip him with my virgin ass hole. I hear him grunt.

The sensation fills my ass, I feel it filling me. The warmth, the pressure, the lust.

We stand there, catching our breath. I feel his once swollen cock start to get softer. He slowly slides out of me. His juices are dripping from my ass, down my thighs. I am felling content, fem. I hear movement behind me, I turn and realize the door is still open! He is pulling his pants up and sneaking out the door... through a crowd of people!

kali_s
kali_s
3 Followers