Rear-ended

Story Info
A traffic accident leads to dinner and beyond.
8.6k words
4.75
7.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice day for a leisurely drive. I had gotten out of work, gone home to get out of my uniform, got into comfortable jeans and a t-shirt, and was back on the road out of the city. My old truck may have been a gas guzzler compared to any modern vehicle, but it was paid off, reliable, and I loved to drive it. It was a simple machine that was simple to maintain. There were steel tubular bumpers on the front and rear. None of that ABS plastic crap that crumpled if you looked at it sideways adorning my truck. It was a little louder than normal, but I could still hear the person sitting next to me. It was raised a little higher than stock and had a little bit larger tires on it as well. It didn't have all the modern features such as satellite radio and GPS. Hell, it didn't even have power windows, but I still enjoyed driving it. It wasn't my first choice of transportation. That would always be my Harley. The Harley was in the shop and I wanted to get away from my small apartment, so off I went.

It took a while to get away from the bustle of the metroplex. It was just the beginning of rush hour, and traffic was getting heavier by the minute. I got off the highway in favor of some back roads that always seemed to have noticeably less commuters. I didn't really have a destination in mind. I was just heading southward. Regardless of what form of transportation I took, I often just picked a direction and headed out. Sometimes I would just make a giant loop. Other times I would go until I found an interesting landmark or attraction to stop at. A few times I stopped because I just couldn't go any farther in that direction, like when I reached the Gulf of Mexico. It would have been tough to keep going without a boat. That's when I turn around and find a different way home, or find a hotel and keep going the following morning. I stopped at a gas station to fill up. It cost quite a bit more than filling my bike up, but my truck never let me down, even if I didn't drive it that often.

"Where ya headed?" the old man at the fuel pump next to me asked.

"I don't know. I hadn't thought that far ahead." I answered.

"Good for you. You don't need to always be in a hurry to get somewhere. You'll get there eventually."

He started his engine and pulled away as I continued filling my thirsty beast of a truck. I am not what you would call a people person. Still, for whatever reason, random people would talk to me. I didn't look like I wanted spontaneous conversations. I've been told I look very stand-offish. Unapproachable was another term people had used to describe me. I was fine with all of that, and didn't do anything to change anyone's preconceptions.

I finally topped off the tank and frowned when I saw the total. Once again I wondered why I kept the relic of a vehicle. I hopped into the driver's seat and cranked the engine. As I pulled out onto the road, I knew exactly why I still had it. Of course I had driven much newer cars, but they just made the drive mundane. It seemed that the goal was to get as close as possible to having a recliner on wheels that could tell you where to go and how to get there with minimal distractions in the least amount of time. Half the time I couldn't tell you where I was while behind the wheel of my truck. I just knew the general direction I needed to get home. A quick look at the map on my cellphone could give me precise instructions if I required.

I was a few hours from home and the sun was starting to set. I was skirting the edge of a different city, not wanting to get caught in their traffic any more than my own city's. I could easily see the cityscape but kept it in the distance, preferring to take the long way around it. There were still enough traffic lights to bother me though. It seemed like I was getting caught at every single one of them, but at least I wasn't in a hurry. While sitting at the latest of the many lights I had endured in the area, I heard the squeal of tires just before I heard the sound of impact resulting in my truck suddenly lurching forward. I thankfully didn't go into the intersection, as cross traffic was still flowing by.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed loudly.

I checked my mirrors and saw a woman get out of the offending vehicle behind me. I shifted into park, turned on my hazards, and stepped out of my truck to survey the damage.

"I am SO sorry!" she quickly and profusely apologized. "That was completely my fault. I just glanced at my phone for a second and when I looked up you were right there. I tried to stop but couldn't."

I was beyond unhappy. My first thought was to go off on her complete lack of brains and driving ability, but that would not be helpful at this stage. I bit my tongue on the twenty comments I had loaded up and ready to fire off about the situation, and took a couple deep breaths to return myself to relatively calm.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I think so. Nothing hurts anyway."

I didn't say another word as I got to the back of my truck. Her vehicle's entire front was messed up. Besides the crumpled front bumper and hood which didn't seem major, the grill had a hole in it that lined up perfectly with the trailer hitch sticking out past the rear bumper of my truck. Steam was starting to leak out, indicating that her vehicle was not going anywhere soon. I took several photos of both vehicles, her damage, and the scene. Only then did I look over my truck. Beyond scuffed paint on the bumper and hitch, I couldn't see any damage to my truck. I would have to have it looked over for possible damage to the frame, but my truck seemed fine.

"Let's get off the street." I said.

I pulled my truck around the corner and into a parking lot. She followed, her car making noises of protest. I called the police, but was advised that since there were no injuries that we were to simply make sure the vehicles were not impeding traffic, exchange info, and go through our insurance companies.

"Lucky for me this is a rental, and I paid for the insurance." she said as she handed me the paperwork and her license.

I took pictures of everything rather than try to write it all down. She did the same. Her name was Tanya and she actually had an out of state license, which made me question it.

"I just moved here three weeks ago. I haven't transferred my license over yet, and haven't decided if I want to buy a car or use public transportation. With what just happened, I'm probably better off taking the bus."

She was almost as tall as me in her heels, but those shoes looked like they added a couple of inches. She looked like she was dressed for a night out. Brown eyes, long dark hair, and soft features made her attractive to me. Her license showed her age to be mid thirties. In fact she was only two years older than me. Her curves added to my attraction. She wasn't some emaciated runway model wannabe who looked like she would be blown away by a strong breeze. I waited as she called the rental company's support line to report the situation. She let them know it didn't seem drivable and would need to be towed. I could have left after getting her information for a possible insurance claim, but I waited. She gave all the details they asked for before finally hanging up her phone.

"You don't have to stay. They said they're sending a tow truck. I'll be fine, and it could be a while."

"Well that would be just plain rude of me to let you rear-end me and just run off and leave you alone in an empty parking lot."

The sun was down now and it was rapidly getting darker and colder. She started the engine of the rental, but it started making such alarming noises that she quickly turned it back off.

"You can wait in my truck if you want. My heater still works."

She looked at her car, then at my truck as if debating. Then she started towards my truck. She didn't appear to have a coat, obviously not expecting to need one. We hopped into my truck and she took a quick look around, clearly expecting something else. I kept my truck clean and in good repair. I think she expected grease spots all over the seats with spare parts scattered on the passenger floor.

"Surprised, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes. I thought it would look a little different."

"I could tell. So where were you headed before all this?"

"I was actually going to meet someone for a date. I texted him letting him know what happened. We actually pushed the time back another two hours, so we'll see if I can still make it. I guess it'll depend on the tow truck."

We made small talk while we waited. I learned that she was an account rep for an advertising agency. That seemed like a nice, respectable, interesting job, as opposed to my security work which seemed boring by comparison. She moved for the job, and so far enjoyed it and the people she worked with. She was enthusiastic talking about her work, making me wish my job made me feel that way.

Sooner than expected, the tow truck arrived. Tanya got out and thanked me for waiting and apologized again before she went to deal with the driver. I was looking on my phone at places to eat close by. I was also debating on whether to drive home after, or find a hotel and keep going the next morning. I still hadn't even started my days off, as just this morning I was at work. Therefore I had plenty of time to continue my impromptu trip. A knock on my window interrupted my consideration. I rolled down my window to find Tanya standing there.

"Sorry again. The driver can only take me to where the car is being towed to. Plus his truck is just plain nasty. Can I wait in your truck for my ride?"

"You've got someone coming to get you?"

"Not yet. I'll have to arrange it on the app."

"I can take you. You don't have to get a completely different stranger to come out and get you."

She smiled slightly at my joke, and then went around and got back in the passenger side again. The purse over her shoulder was apparently the only personal possession she had in the car. I was glad there was no luggage, as I had no back seat, just the bed of the truck.

"So where to?" I asked.

She gave me the name of a local steakhouse a little ways away and off we went. I let her navigate as she already had the directions up from when she was driving. I noticed her texting away as we went, probably updating the person she was meeting. When we got there I went inside with her. The hostess greeted us and asked if it was just the two of us. Tanya stated that she was meeting someone and I indicated that I was alone.

"Thanks again Brad, and sorry I ruined the rest of your day."

"No problem, and I don't really consider it ruined."

She smiled again as she was led away to her table. I enjoyed watching her leave, her ass swaying as she walked. Her skirt did nothing to hide that, or her long legs. I was led to my own table where the waitress took my drink order and disappeared to go help other tables. I was glancing at the menu while simultaneously searching for nearby hotels. I figured I would stop for the night and decide what to do in the morning. I noticed that my server had failed to reappear after my soda arrived. While still searching my phone out of the corner of my eye I saw that the server had finally returned. I glanced at the menu without looking up until she spoke.

"Sorry again Brad."

It was Tanya standing at my table. I looked around wondering if she was lost.

"I got stood up." she said in explanation.

"Well then sorry, but that guy's a dumbass. You can sit with me though. I haven't even ordered yet. I'm not sure my server even remembers I'm here.

She laughed at my assessment and sat down in acceptance of my offer. I grabbed the attention of another passing server to place our order. We sat, talked, and ate after our meal arrived. She had met the guy online and this would have been the first time they met in person. I didn't know if he thought she was blowing him off with the accident excuse, but his loss was my gain. Even after we ate we sat there visiting. I found her to be interesting and easy to talk to. She laid her hand over mine as we chatted. We both noticed our server seemed ready for us to leave.

"It looks like they're ready to kick us out." Tanya noted.

"Earlier I couldn't even find her, now she hovers like we're invading her territory."

"Where are you headed after this?"

"I was looking for a hotel before you showed up at my table. I don't feel like driving home tonight and now it's too dark to appreciate the scenery."

"We can continue our conversation in a friendlier environment over at my place. If you want, I also make a pretty good slippery nipple."

"Is this your way of catching a ride home?"

"Well, this truck did come out of nowhere and messed up my rental. Now I have no way of getting home on my own."

"That's not quite how I remember it. I seem to remember getting rear-ended by some woman who was texting instead of driving."

"Should I text my invitation then?"

"Will it cause any damage?"

"You think you're funny huh?"

"Only when I try."

The server was quicker to provide the bill than she had been to actually serve anything. I guess we had been camped out on prime restaurant real estate. Tanya took my arm in hers as I walked her to my truck. She once again provided navigation, this time to her large and comfortable apartment. She led me inside as she tossed her purse onto the table by the front door. I closed the door behind us as she disappeared around a corner. I wasn't sure where she went or what I was supposed to do. She helpfully called out instructions from wherever she had gone off to.

"Go ahead and have a seat. I'm gonna change into something more comfy and I'll be out in a minute."

I liked the sound of that. I sat on her couch as she suggested and waited. The words that kept creeping into my mind were, "Dear Penthouse Forum". This seemed like a precursor to a lurid sex scene. I thought I heard the faint sound of a shower running. Her minute was an awfully long one. She finally emerged wearing a dark, thick, fluffy robe that hung to her knees. I was a little disappointed in her choice of evening attire, but it was her home and her comfort.

"Go ahead and take a quick shower. I'll make us a drink for when you get out."

I wasn't going to argue. Like I said, it was her home and her comfort. Besides, I had worked a full shift and then had driven for a few more hours. A shower was probably in order. She gave me simple directions to her bathroom and soon I was involved in my nightly routine for going to bed, just not my own this time. I used a little of her toothpaste on my finger and some mouthwash to defeat steak breath. I was not going to use her toothbrush. I thought that might be going a bit too far.

I hopped in the shower, not having to wait for the hot water to snake through the pipes since Tanya had already done that. Her body wash was flowery and definitely not what I would have chosen, but it wasn't my home. Once I stepped out I heard her call from the living room.

"There's a robe for you on my bed." she directed.

I picked it up to see what I would be wearing. It was an extremely thin, silky feeling, short red robe with fanciful Chinese dragons all over it. I would have preferred to trade what she wore for what I was about to, but again, her home, her comfort.

She giggled a bit as I emerged. She handed me a drink as we both sat down on her couch next to each other.

"You look so cute in that."

"Thanks." I said. "I'll have to order one, but maybe in my size. It's a little short."

I unconsciously tugged at the bottom of it, trying to lengthen it through sheer will. It wasn't working. She raised her glass and clinked it against mine.

"Here's to rear-ending." she toasted. "And to the pickup truck that could still keep going after receiving my rental's unwanted attention."

I couldn't argue with that. Without my truck's survival, we wouldn't be here. We downed our drinks and she got up to make a couple more. I had never had this drink, and I typically didn't drink at all, but I liked butterscotch and this had plenty of that. We talked some more as we sat together. Even though we had the whole couch, she sat right next to me, half facing me. I wasn't complaining. After I finished my drink, she gave me hers which she hadn't gotten around to drinking. Then she got up to make a couple more. The way she sat had her robe riding high up her long legs. I enjoyed the view, and she seemed to enjoy showing them. At one point she took my hand and placed it on her thigh. I trailed my fingers up and down the length. She would occasionally murmur sounds of encouragement. I started going too high at one point, creeping my hand up under the border of her robe. She playfully slapped my hand.

"Behave!" she laughed.

She moved closer to me now, bringing her hand up and along my neck. She turned my head to bring me face to face with her. She stared at me for a few moments before leaning in the kiss me, softly at first, but with increasing insistence. Being that close, she smelled so good. I didn't know what she had dabbed on her neck after her shower, but I was an instant fan of it. We were all over each other. I don't know if the alcohol had anything to do with it. She didn't need to ply me with drinks to get what she wanted.

I pressed tight against her as much as she did to me. She directed my hand to her robe covered breast. Given permission, I cupped the cloth covered skin, running my hand over and around it. Tanya playfully opened the top of her robe with both hands, allowing me to sneak a peek before slowly closing it up again. Then she took my hand and fed it beneath the fabric, allowing access to her soft, smooth skin. Her breasts were more than a handful and they were firm, topped with hard protruding nipples which my fingers swiftly found and gently squeezed and rubbed. Tanya seemed to enjoy the attention, and I was enjoying giving it to her. She opened the top of her robe wide and let it slide off her shoulders to bunch around her waist. Her hand on the back of my neck directed my head down towards her chest. I happily complied with her indicated wishes, lowering my mouth to engulf her hard, pink nub. Her sharp intake of breath let me know I hit the right spot.

I felt her hand drift down over my robe to cover my cock that strained against its covering. She didn't ask or wait for my permission like I had, but simply moved the cloth aside to grasp my phallus. I moaned louder than she had. Her fingers wrapped around me and slowly moved along the full length. She knew exactly what to do to turn me into putty in her hand. Stiff, throbbing, engorged putty in her gripping, stroking hand.

"It feels like you like that."

I silently nodded as my tongue moved around her nipple before crossing to the other one to give it the same treatment. My hand started moving south to return the favor, but she grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. She pressed back, guiding me to lay back on the couch. She untied the belt of the robe I wore and flicked it open, baring my front for her to do what she wanted. She released her hold on my cock and grabbed my other hand moving it to my other side.

She watched me watch her as she moved down my chest, over my stomach and stopped just over my waiting erection. She parted her lips and slipped the mushroom head into her mouth. I groaned as she lowered her head little by little. She took an achingly long time to engulf just the first couple of inches and I was breathless already from what she was putting me through. She raised off of me, letting me slip out until my cock fully emerged into the open. Her lips released me with a popping sound like she had been sucking on a lollipop. Then she did it all again, going just a little deeper each time. She let go of one of my hands so she could slowly stroke the exposed portion of my shaft.