A Working affair

Story Info
The culmination of a project.
1.3k words
4.57
2.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is hot. He makes her panties wet, her heart pound. All she can think about when she sees him is fucking. He is her current masturbation material.

He slides into a chair across from her as the meeting starts. The boss will drone on for an hour or more, giving her plenty of time to admire him and maybe catch his eye once or twice.

After a few minutes, she shifts in her chair, "accidently" bumping his leg under the table. He glances at her and she mouths a quick "sorry," and smiled at him. He smiles back.

After a little more time had passes, she pretends her pen runs out of ink. She places her hand on his to get his attention. "Do you have an extra pen?" she whispers.

He leans over and gets one out of his bag, from the floor next to his chair. As he hands it to her, she subtly runs her fingers down his as she takes the pen. His eyes go wide and she winks at him. "Thank you" she mouths to him.

As she turns her attention back to the meeting, he watches her. She exudes a sensuality and he is finding it hard to concentrate. Is she flirting? He thinks about her on his way out of the meeting.

Heading to the break room he almost runs into her as she comes out the door. "Whoa, big guy, slow down." A bit of her tea sloshes onto his shoes. "In a hurry?" she grins and bites her lower lip. Fuck he makes her want to drag him to her office. This close to him, she can smell his cologne. Her panties are practically dripping wet.

He steps closer to her as someone moves behind him down the hallway, her breasts brush against him. "Sorry about that," he stammered, embarrassed. "Just coming for some coffee."

"I'd like to cum," she murmurs under her breath, secretly hoping he hears her.

His cock twitches in response but he is not sure he heard her correctly. "I'm sorry?"

"Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself," and she moves down the hallway to her office.

They have these interactions almost every day. The tension between them building. She is sure she is getting to him; his eyes follow her, she can almost feel him undress her with them. He spends most days wondering how this will play out, building fantasies of fucking her in his office.

At the end of the day after weeks of flirting, she runs into him in the hall on her way home. They stare at each other as she walks toward him. Her mouth starts watering, her heart is pounding, and this is it. It is going to happen now; she is going to drop her coat and purse, grab his tie and shove her tongue down his throat.

He watches her walk down the hall, their eyes lock, he is practically panting. He can feel himself getting hard and decides he will push her up against the wall and fuck her right here in the office.

Their boss steps into the hallway. "Hey, we can all walk out together." They both feel as if they've been drenched with cold water.

She groans inwardly. He exhales loudly and runs his hand through his hair. They follow their boss out of the building and everyone says their goodbyes.

The following morning, he sits at his desk as she walks by his office. She smiles and winks at him as she walks past. He gets up and follows close behind her down the corridor. She moves through the door with her name on it and he follows. As he turns to close and lock the door, he grabs her hand, spinning her into place. Pinned between the closed door and him, he murmurs into her ear, "is this what you want? All this time, flirting with me, teasing me?" She grabs his face, bringing his mouth down to cover hers. She opens her lips against his tongue and he invades her mouth, making her knees weak.

He pulls away from her mouth, moving his face next to hers, breath hot against her ear. "I want you, here, now. Say yes."

She nods "Yes, yes."

His mouth covers her again, his hands moving to start unbuttoning her blouse. Her hands pull at his tie until he takes over, ripping it over his head. They watch each other undressing, for a moment. Down to his boxers, he steps behind her and releases the clasp on her bra, pulling her against him. His hands move up her tummy, under her cups and clasp her tits. She leans back against him, pushing her chest out. He twists her nipples, making her moan.

Kissing her neck, he runs one hand down to her panties and pets her over the thin, wet fabric. He grabs her thigh and props her foot up on her desk. He rubs her harder over her panties while she writhes against his hands. His fingers slip past her panties and into her hot, dripping, slit and she moans with pleasure. Reaching back, she pushes his boxers down, palms his balls, and squeezes gently. He inserts another finger and quickens his movements. She wraps her hand around his cock and starts to pump him, behind her back, with the same rhythm. He feels her pussy squeeze and then pulse as her cum slips down his hand.

He removes his fingers and turns her around. She grabs his hand and begins to suck her cum off his fingers. She gently pushes him back into an office chair and pulls off her panties before she straddles him. As she slowly impales herself on him, he sits up, wraps his arms around her, and bends his head to suck one nipple than another into his mouth. He teases them with his tongue as she slides around his length. She wraps her legs around the back of the chair, using her hips to move. He grabs her ass with both hands and tilts his hips with hers, adding to the motion and friction being built. She bites her lip to keep from crying out and shudders around him, her pussy throbbing around his cock, threatening to make him cum.

He gently lifts her off him, moves to the desk and bends her over. He falls to his knees behind her and buries his face in her. He laps at her clit, teasing it with his tongue. He fucks her pussy with his fingers while tonguing her asshole, driving her back over the edge. She falls into another orgasm. Whimpering against the hard wood desk, she bites her fist as he slams his cock in her still quivering cunt. He rides her hard, pushing his thumb into her ass.

"Spread your legs for me, good girl. Take my cock, all the way. Yeah baby. Play with your clit; I want to feel you explode around me again. Cum for me. Make me cum."

She spreads her feet further apart, feeling him deep inside her. She puts her hand between her legs, fingers massaging her clit. He pounds into her, pulling almost all the way out and driving into her over and over again. She screams into her hand as she falls apart again, bringing him with her. He unloads into her, her own spasms causing their cum to seep out around his softening cock. As he pulls out and away from her, she reaches for the tissues on her desk to clean themselves up.

As they dress, she smiles greedily at him. "I'd like to meet with you again tomorrow, if your schedule will allow it."

"Sounds great," he replies with a grin.

She opens the door, ushering him out. "Until then..."