Impossible Ch. 01

Story Info
Lusty first meeting between long distance lovers.
1.4k words
4.29
2.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting him to arrive by now, but he still hadn't shown up. With a sinking feeling I texted to ask if he was still coming. He responded a little later saying he'd fallen asleep. I felt such crushing disappointment preparing myself for the worst when I responded to ask if he was still coming.

He didn't respond for minutes that felt endless. I was crushed thinking maybe he changed his mind and wouldn't come. I felt this inexplicable sadness settling on me. Then he messaged back "why don't you come open the door."

My heart literally jumped as I went to the door, and there he was. I opened the door and he stepped inside, all six feet of gorgeous man standing right there in front of me. He asked if I wanted a hug. I nodded and stepped into his arms.

That hug... it lasted so much longer than a hug should. It felt inexplicably safe, like I'd just found what home feels like. After what seemed like minutes we finally stepped back, he looked down at me with a slight smirk on his face. "Good?" He asked.

I nodded and said "Mmmhmm."

"Do you want a kiss?" He asked.

I nodded again.

He bent down and brushed his lips across mine in such a soft gentle way, before gently teasing across my lower lip with his tongue. Then it was over, gentle still but insistent and needy, this kiss deepened just a bit and my brain stopped functioning. Time literally stopped around me and all I could sense was his hands, his lips, his tongue, the way he smelled, the feel of his body pressed against mine. The moment his lips left mine, I knew I was permanently lost.

We broke apart reluctantly and he looked around my place, we ended up settling on the couch, where I snuggled against him so easily. His hands roamed my skin in gentle stroking motions, trying to avoid actual sexual contact. The reaction of his fingers on my skin was indescribable, my body was shaking under his touch, quivering unconsciously wanting so much more.

"I don't want to be, but I should be good" he said.

I wanted nothing more than more of him, but I also wanted to respect his boundaries. So I told him it was okay, we could keep our clothes on. He kept petting me gently, letting his fingers gently skim along my arm.

I got into his lap and he said "I want to try something," while arranging my legs so the crook of my knee was resting on each of his arms and having me sink down into his lap. "Fuck you're tiny" he said as he confirmed he could lift me on and off his lap in that position.

I sank down into his lap and put my arms around his neck, bringing my mouth back to his for another teasing kiss. I could feel his cock in his pants, hard and pressing against the fabric.

"I'm soaking wet" I said.

"Oh really?" He responded.

"Yeah, you can slide your hand down my pants and see for yourself" I replied.

He made a slight grimace like he wanted to do nothing more, but knew he shouldn't. I let it drop and repositioned in his arms, enjoying how his hands felt on my skin. Everywhere he touched it was like fire burned through my cells, crawling through my veins and lighting my whole body into a blazing inferno. This was new, this was different. I'd never experienced this intensity before. It excited me. It terrified me.

I dragged him to the bedroom, pushed him back on the bed, and told him not to worry, that clothes could still stay on. I climbed up onto the bed and up over him, with my legs straddling his hips and leaning down to kiss him, then snuggling against him sprawled along his side with my leg thrown over his. The feeling of being next to him is indescribable, impossible. It didn't feel like I was touching someone new for the first time, it felt like I was finally complete, right where I belonged, with the other half of my puzzle next to me.

He said he wanted so badly to go further but he couldn't. I told him I decided I had no boundaries with him. So any boundaries were on his side alone, but I would respect his.

"What if I said there were no boundaries?" He asked.

"I'd wrap my mouth around your cock" I said.

"Okay" he said.

"So you want me to?" I asked.

"Do what you want" he replied.

I took his pants off and slunk back up his body until my mouth was at the point where his cock was throbbing. I slid my tongue around the tip lightly, before sliding it down along the shaft, teasing, coming back up with just my tongue. Then I slid my mouth around the head and sucked gently while swirling my tongue around the head, then lightly slid my mouth down just a little before coming back up to the head. Finally I suck my mouth down his whole shaft, taking the entire length down my throat. I groan as I hit bottom and slide back up, sucking along the whole length.

"God you're good at that" he said. "But I want to be inside you."

I laid back on the bed and he got up, taking my pants off one leg at a time, then as I divested myself of my shirt, he took his clothes off. He came back to the bed and slid up between my legs, touching my skin and igniting fire in my veins as he slid his hands down my legs.

He leaned over me and slid his cock up and down along my slit, then rubbing the head around my clit while I mewled in anticipation. I tried to move to capture the head of his cock and he chuckled with a sassy little smirk that said "I'm in control here."

Then he slowed the up and down and sank inside me. Perfect. Fucking. Fit. He bottomed out so nice and snug inside me, stretching me in exactly the right way as he began moving inside me. The feel of him is so good inside me my body started shuddering under his touch. I wrapped my legs around him and moved against him, controlling the pace by grinding back against him from beneath him.

Finally I pushed him off me and back onto his back, I straddled his hips and sank back down onto his delicious dick. He put his hands on my breasts, tweaking and playing with my nipples as I shifted my hips and slid up and down on his cock. He slid his hands down and dug into my ass as I continued to ride him, feeling him thrust back against me as I bottomed out.

As we moved together, he began rocking his hips making his cock shift side to side inside me. It felt incredible, quickly pushing me closer and closer to orgasm. He began to speed up beneath me and looked up at me and said "Cum with me Sweetie." The second his cock started spasming inside me, my body shuddered, being knocked fully into bliss as I tipped over the edge and came on top of him, shuddering as he thrust up into me and shot his hot load of cum deep inside me.

I collapsed on top of him for a moment before getting off, and wrapping my mouth around his cock to clean him off and taste both of us at once. Delicious. We got back up and he dressed while I partially dressed. We sat and talked, he kissed me, leaning his forehead against mine after, then kissing me again.

After lingering for far longer than he had, he left. At first the replay in my head of the whole thing was overwhelming. I felt like I'd met my soulmate. While at the same time being scared to death of what this could mean for both our lives. So much more to tell but I settled on this was amazing, and I had to go all in, because after that the thought of anyone else's hands on my skin makes me physically ill. There's only him.