All Comments on 'A Working Mother'

by sweden321

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not realistic in the slightest, but oh well, I liked it anyway. If you do a sequel I hope his mother comes to enjoy hurting him instead of being forced.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
weeks later

Weeks later when he physically recovered he walks in with an AK47 and kills them all.

THE END

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed it a lot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Hot story. Boss could introduce Jessica to the black intern who plays soccer and kicked Jim's balls harder than a soccer ball. Sensing Jessica's racism, she will make her serve the black intern at her home. Since ;essica is well built,with muscular back and big breasts, she will disrobe and show her attributes to black intern. Told to shave hairy pussy, she will be put to work,scrubbing dirty floor at interns home while getting ass cropped. Black bf of intern will fuck her to submission and she will lick black cunts. As for jim, he will hate all women and be takenover to a gay club for ass fucking and cock licking to be a submissive faggot. As an option Jim's ex gf willl be offered a jnob at the firm and be targeted for depraved sex withh black studs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I thought this was fucking hilarious!

Maybe it's the joint of Lemon Skunk that I just smoked but I thought this was funny! Is there a comedy section? My bad if there is. Funny as shit!

Whoever you are - you are a fucking brilliant writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

When he walked out he went straight to the hospital who reported his assault to the Police. The woman were all arrested. How long do you think it took for some of the women to take a plea deal and rat out the rest of the women? Did you even bother to think this through? Or even read it twice? It was so implausible that I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fucks sake

what is this fucked up bullshit? leave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck!

He should have driven his fist into the bosses face and pulled out her teeth. Then he could shit a big dump down her throat until she barfed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's Wrong With You?

Jeez, somebody didn't get enough hugs when they were little. I think your balls hate you. And with good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed this

I enjoyed this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok

jim's testicles are damaged beyond repair & have to be removed at hospital

and the daughter dies of her illness / disease.

jessica kills herself in her grief

the good news is the family genes / dna cannot pollute another generation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AK 47

with explosive heads should take care of all those bitches. let the last thing they ever see is the muzzle flash. Save 2 for Mommy Deadest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why!?

Wtf is wrong with u why would u even put this here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very funny story

Well write and funny story. I wait a sequel of Jim misadventures. I hope his mother comes to enjoy hurting him instead of being forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great....more please...

PisellonioPisellonioalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Beautiful story Femdom and CBT! A excellent narrative rhythm, you can empathize with the situations.

I expect soon a new exciting chapter of the misadventures of poor Jim and his mother.

Five star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I look forward to more

I enjoyed this story, aside from when Jim had to leave to use the restroom, the story played out perfectly. This is a fantasy and for what I was hoping for everything was rewarded. My favorite part was the camera phone scene, the mom consenting with dollar signs in her eyes, but he immediately regretting it when the reply text sent reality to her actions. A wonderful dark comedy and I look forward to reading more. Donโ€™t keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"what is this fucked up bullshit? leave!"

"It was so implausible that I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was."

Sorry, but its fiction, it should never happen but its a real good hot story, if y like the theme. And the author is very subtle, not killing the story instantly but let things develop. And he tells a story - not explaining what happens with dead abstract words. Great ! Maybe swedish tradition ...

Hope he send more of the adventures of this unlucky guy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird

This story was so fuckin weird XD "I hate you Jim die" waht? The correct response from a loved when they see something like... That is "oh holy shit?! Are you ok? I'll call an ambulance! Oh my god! I'll be right over! Where are you again?! Oh god what's going on?!" You see people who are close, yes even males and females, do in fact care for one another. The women in this are fucking evil to say the least XD like even Hitler wasn't into torturing Jews in his office XD you made characters more evil than Hitler in his office planning the Final Solution, congratulations XD. This was weird as fuck. No one was human. It's like propaganda against women... Or testicles I guess XD. It's stupid enough that I can't stay mad at it though. Like a puppy pissing in its face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Excellent story! hoping for another chapter!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Revenge!

Two weeks later,Jim enters the office complex where Nathalie's women used Jim's nuts like a football. (His mother lies splattered all over the kitchen at home). Jim takes his time and sprays the outer office until the women are unrecognizeable. Before he enters Nathalie's office,he finds the lovely Rebecca cowering under her desk. He calmly sticks the barrel of a 12 guage shotgun in her mouth and paints the wall behind her desk red. Finally,he steps into Nathalie's office,strips off her power suit and granny panties,and shoves a dynamite stick up her ass! BaBoom,blood,shit and the rest of the bitch fly out the widows.

As Jim was fleeing the building, a bystander remarked,"That guy has one large pair of balls!

jcfinley1jcfinley1over 8 years ago
Sick

This is sick. I have yet to read a nastier story about anything here, concerning either a male or female. And the damage it would do could be fatal for the male. Whether or not he returned with a AK-47 or not. Sick and mindless trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

Good story a little hard and mean but good writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is pure genius. I will read anything you have.

this is pure genius. I will read anything you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
U are sick

I wish you could experiance that boy's pain...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Boring

Highly repetitive with no real story, no backstory, no explanation just a bunch of comic book torture scenes rolled together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No storie here no nothing

All this was was junk I couldn't even cum once and if any mother was to do that there son they deserve nothing more the death in jail after going through something like they put there son through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun stuff

Any chance of a sequel? Smash his balls and humiliate him some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

Great story I love the stories with the mother/ son dynamic and did not dissapoint I'm going to masturbate so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Love this story! Think it's great that the mother is ultimately willing to have her own boy's genitals destroyed for the sake of her daughter. Wish there was more Cock torture and also wish Jessica would come to enjoy hurting and humiliating the boy.

Don't worry about the haters here. None have ever written a thing and most are insecure little boys.

I hope you write more. Maybe a second part to this story. That would be great!

Jess

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

4 long pages of me jerking my think wishing I was . To be treated like that if front of all those women would be a dream come true. I was hoping he would lose his nuts in the end. Well perhaps that is another story. Hugs and kisses for a great story. 4yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

This is probably the only story I'm going to comment on, I loved it, it was very hot. The only thing I didn't like though was the pissing and drinking the piss. watersports is a turn off for me, but the rest so hot I almost didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rick Harrison

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my ๏ฌne retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stan Solomon

OBAMA GON RAISE UP HIS ARMY O NIGGERS WHAT TO COME AROUN AND COLLECT ALL OUR GUHNS AWAY FROM US AND THEN HE GON HE GON MARCH INTO THE SMALL TOWN AMURICA HOMETOWN USA AND HE GON STERILIZE ALL THE MALES AND PUT THEM TO WORK IN THE FIELDS WHITE SLAVERY AS VENGEANCE AND THEN HE GON TAKE OUR YOUNG BOYS AND HE GIN INJECT THEM WITH THE GAY VIRUS MAKE EM FAGGOTS AND THEN HE GON GIVE ALL OUT WOMEN AND OUR WIVES AN OUR DAUGHTERS OVER TO THE BLACK MAN DINGOS WHAT TI HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THEN HES GON BUILD HIM A MOON BASE AN ON THE MOON BASE HE GON HAVE ALL BLACK PEOPLE WITH WHITE SLAVES AND THEIR GON BUILD A LASER AN THEY GON SHOOT THE EARTH AND DESTROY IT AN THEY GON LIVE IN THEIR BLACK SOCIETY ON THE MOON!!! THAT IS OBAMAS PLAN!!!!!!!!

I OF COURSE HAVE NO FACTS WHATSOEVER TO BACK THIS UP, BUT YOU COULD TRUST ME CAUSE IM A WHITE RED BLOODED AMURIKKAN, AN I LOVE MURICA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sequel

Great story, please continue his humiliation! Maybe even at the end the mother agrees to have him castrated now that his balls are destroyed!

BallbustBallbustalmost 6 years ago
Make a part 2,3,4,........x of this story

Amazing story ,kindly write continuation of this story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please make more of these!

This is by far my favorite ballbusting story. I found it a year ago and I come back to this every once and a while. please make more. doesn't have to be a sequel, it could be anything. you are so talented!

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
F*cked up crap

Ok Ok I just don't get ballbusting as a fetish. But even for those who do, why would you enjoy the mother abusing her own son??

suuujuuussuuujuuusalmost 5 years ago
-

@greenman

I mean between brutal ballbusting and getting dominated by your mother, the latter seems to be the less crazy fetish. For me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

Please write more Episodes

Subone1Subone1about 4 years ago

Great story! Very unique and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
C'mon guys

You're better than this. Writing or finding pleasure reading about severe physical abuse is not something you should be proud about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of my favorite stories. Wish you wrote more. I read some of the captions you put out. But this here, this was gold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great demonstration of teen boy getting abused by femdom control. Humiliating him to the point of erection, but without reward. I think the cleaning women may have forced a ruined orgasm from this horny helpless humiliated boy for their amusement. A bit too much pain , but excellent humiliation. Perhaps mom will find that she secretly enjoyed his humiliation and develop a new relationship in that area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best revenge, if his testis work in the future the MOTHER WILL NOT BE INTRODUCE TO HER GRANDCHILDREN!!! He can live in a far city from his childhood family and this is an easy life opportunity in the USA.

He is 18 years old why he wants to live near to his childhood family in the future?

If his testis will not work he can married a divorced, single mother with young kids to be stepfather and he can avoid his childhood family forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the USA somebody can move 1000 miles from his/her childhood town..........................there is not slavery in the USA from 1863!

The revenge is not murder, because the dead people do not remember, onle the murderer can go to prison, but for example the abandoned mother, sister do not forget untill their death. The humulieted son could find without pain some happiness without his mother.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

Well some congratulations are in order, this might be one of the worst stories of Lit, certainly the most painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry started skimming. That was pretty sick. Didn't think it fair to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This shows American are fucked up

And those who say it's erotic should sold their cheap brains for free on garbage and the author should be had ass beating until authors apologize.

Testacler3Testacler3over 1 year ago

By far one of my favorite stories of all time!!! I remember reading it years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 5. I read it because I need to be hurt. 4yourpleasureiam

CurtainsBlowingCurtainsBlowingover 1 year ago

I'm giving this a 5 because people are offended.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

It's cool in a kind of fantasy drama way. But realistically, they would have killed that boy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I only liked Jessica's suffering. That is the only reason I read it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Edgelord amateur hour

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Honestly Iโ€™d just end it if this happened to me make her pay for two funerals lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous