A Workplace Crush

Story Info
Alice shoots her shot with Lucas from the office.
2.2k words
4.46
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I muttered to myself. I was furiously trying to wipe my blouse off. It was pointless. The dark coffee blotch was spreading slowly across my cream satin blouse. There was nothing I could do about it.

"Rough morning?" he said with a smirk while I clumsily fiddled with napkins.

"Uhh, ha, oh, um, this..." I trailed off.

"Here, have mine." He set down his Starbucks cup. "See you tonight?"

"Um, I'm not; well, maybe, I don't know yet," I said, pretending to be busy trying to clean off the ruined shirt.

"You should come. For real. It's fun. And for charity. Anyway, see you in a bit." He waved behind him as he walked out of the break room.

I stood there awkwardly for a moment and scuttled into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, "Why are you so fucking weird? Oh my god." It was that stupid ruffled brown hair of his. And the way he always rolled up his shirt sleeves, showing his gorgeous arms and his scruff and everything. For lack of a better word, I was obsessed like a teenage crush. I hadn't been that awkward around a boy since middle school. I was fine with men, great even; they were easy. I pulled plenty. And a few girls in my time. But fucking Lucas, he tripped me up like no one else. He had to think I was some shy, awkward mousey little thing. I wasn't. Business casual didn't suit me at all, and I hated work and was obsessed with him. Ever since I sat down on my first day a few months ago and saw my cubicle mate, every sex dream and fantasy was about him. Which also made it impossible to speak like a normal human around him. I got myself together and went about my work day, peeking over at him whenever I got the chance.

"Okay, you have to come tonight. I've invited you like three times. It will be fun I promise." He spun around in his chair to face me.

I reluctantly turned to face him. "Okay. I'll come. I promise." I promise I'll cum, I thought to myself.

"Hell yeah. It's goofy but at least you can justify raising money for the free library."

"Yeah, I just have to go home and change first. It's Greene's, right?" Greene's was a local dive bar. Good for cheap drinks or free if you flirted with the bartender enough.

"Yeah. I haven't been there before. I have to head out a little early. I promised Jeff I would help him set up. But I'll see you there."

"Yup, see you there." I waved as he walked off.

It was some painting thing his buddy ran a few times a month at different bars. I didn't know what. I didn't want to go. But I promised this time. I made my way home and sighed comfortably, taking off my ugly work clothes. I slipped on a pair of baggy jeans and a t-shirt but decided to switch out my t-shirt for a tiny cropped white tube top instead. If I was gonna go, I might as well look hot. Maybe he would make a move, and I could stop being weird. Fuck, I was nervous. I took one too many shots on my way out the door to calm my nerves and was feeling pleasantly buzzed when I got there.

"Larry! You old perv!" I yelled to the bartender when I walked in.

"Alice! Nice tits." He called back as he poured me a shot of whiskey.

"Fuck off, Larry." I took the shot and kissed him on the cheek. He was an old perv but was harmless. I'd been coming there for years, and he never did anything other than kick out guys that messed with me and give me free drinks. Well, and talk about my tits a lot, but I didn't mind. He poured me a beer, and I took a big swig.

"Going hard tonight?" He asked.

"There's a guy who invited me to the painting thing downstairs. I have a huge crush on him and act like an awkward weirdo every time he talks to me. It's embarrassing. I'm trying to nut up." I told him.

"Ahh, don't be nervous. Any guy in here would be ecstatic to see those tits of yours."

"You mean you?"

"You know it."

"Fuck you, Larry." I scanned the bar. Shit. There was Lucas, walking up to me. I took another big gulp of my beer.

"Hey, Alice! You made it!" He reached for a hug. I hugged him back. He smelled fucking amazing. Like sweat and wood. "Wow, you look...great. Different from the office." He eyed me for a little too long.

I smirked. It worked. "Thanks. Ha. Gotta keep it all business at work." My nerves melted away, and I eyed his arms. Those delicious arms. He was just another man, after all. "Let me buy you a drink. Larry..." Larry rolled his eyes at me and poured a beer. I winked back at him.

We stood over in a corner at a small table after the event. By this point, we were both feeling the drinks. I touched Lucas' cheek, feeling his scruff. "You wanna come back to my place for a drink?"

"Um, yeah. Yeah, I do." He stuttered, obviously staring at my nipples that were hard under my tight white shirt. Larry gave a little cheer from the bar as I led Lucas out by the hand.

Back at my place, I cracked open two beers. I was embarrassed they were cheap, but I didn't think Lucas would mind. I sat too close to him on the couch. "So, you go there a lot, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"I noticed you were buddies with the bartender."

"Oh, Larry? No. He's just obsessed with my tits."

"Oh!" Lucas' eyes darted to my chest again.

"Ha! It's okay. I'm joking. We are friends."

"Haha, oh, yeah that makes sense." His eyes went to his beer.

"No, I wasn't joking about the tits part though."

"No?" He looked back at them.

"Do you want to be too?" I asked coyly.

Lucas looked up at my eyes slowly. He was the one who was nervous now. "I...I do." He went to reach for my shirt.

I grabbed him by the wrist firmly. "No. Not yet, you have to show me some things first. Take off your clothes." Lucas sprang up, and I kept eye contact with him while he stripped. "Now, lay down here." I patted the couch. He did as he was told and looked at me nervously. Here he was, naked on my couch, me, fully clothed, looking at every part of his body. I moved over to straddle him and leaned down to kiss him. We were making out hard. I ran my hands down his chest and carefully caressed those arms of his. I wanted to make him feel how I had the last few months. He reached for my top again. "Not. Yet." I said firmly, gently pulling a handful of his hair. He groaned. "Are you going to be good and listen to me, or do you want me to punish you?"

"Oh, holy shit. I'm going to be good. I want to be good."

I gave him a gentle slap across the face. "Good. I like a boy who listens to directions. You wait right there and touch yourself." I wandered to the bedroom, where I changed into a lacy see-through black bra, a black thong, and a pair of fuck me pumps. When I came back, he was slowly stroking himself but quickened as I walked in. I stood there watching. Smiling. "Keep going," I told him, eyeing his arms as they were tensed from working his cock.

"Oh god Alice, I don't want to cum yet."

"Good. Don't. You aren't allowed to yet." I walked over to him. "But you also can't stop." I spread his legs apart and positioned myself on my hands and knees between them so he could see my cleavage hanging down. I took one of his balls into my mouth and then the other, slowly teasing them with my tongue.

"Fuuuuck," He growled.

I moved his hand and took over. Stroking him slowly and licking him from his ass to his balls. Finally, I ran my tongue up the length of his dick and took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I made quick short strokes with my mouth before completely swallowing his cock.

"Oh fuck yes. Yes yes. Yes. Oh my god yes."

I held him there and looked up into his eyes.

"Alice can I please fuck your face. Please. I'm begging you. Please." He was begging. Pleading.

I slowly moved my mouth up his shaft, taking time to tease the head of his cock with my tongue again. "Since you asked so nicely," I said after releasing him from my mouth. I considered saying no, but his plea was so earnest I couldn't help but oblige. I knelt on the floor and beckoned him to stand. I opened my mouth and started to take him in when he grabbed the back of my head. He started thrusting slowly at first, then picked up the pace when he realized I could take it. Not only could I take it. I loved it. I could feel the thong starting to soak through, and my inner thighs were getting wet. I let him continue for a few minutes. But I wasn't ready for him to cum yet. Finally, I put my hands on his hips, and he stopped.

"Sit on the couch." He obeyed immediately. I slipped off my panties and straddled him on the couch. I dipped two fingers into my now throbbing pussy and put them in his mouth. He started sucking on them hungrily. "You love how my pussy tastes don't you?" I asked. I removed my fingers from his mouth and dipped them back in my dripping cunt.

"So much. Can I have more?"

I put my fingers back in his mouth. "Do you love it enough that you'll clean your cum out with your tongue after I fuck you?" He nodded vigorously with my fingers still filling his mouth. "Good boy," I said as I lowered myself onto his dick. Slowly, slowly, going down his shaft inch by inch. He groaned loudly as he was fully inside of me. "You're going to just sit there, stay perfectly still, and I'm going to fuck you really, really slow," I said, barely bouncing on his cock. "You can cum when I say that you can fuck me. Got it."

"Mmmhmm, yes, yes, yes."

"Good." I raised myself so just the tip of his cock was inside me, and slowly lowered myself until I was sitting on his lap. I continued this way for several minutes, and he was grunting in desperation to get more, for me to go just a little faster. Finally, I settled myself on his lap with his dick deep inside me and rocked my hips back and forth. I rubbed my clit hard and looked him in the eyes. I was getting mine first. He moaned and tensed as my pace picked up. I slapped him again, a little harder this time, and grabbed his face with my free hand. "Don't you fucking dare cum yet. You wouldn't cum before I get to, would you?"

He groaned again loudly, "No, no I won't, fuck."

I picked my pace back up, grinding back and forth with his dick burying deep inside me, furiously working my clit until...splash. I was gushing across his thighs. I grabbed the back of the couch for support while orgasmic waves passed over me, and I could feel my pussy pulsing around his cock.

"Oh my god yes Alice, yes. Cum all over me, yes."

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Fuck. Me." Lucas held my hips and moved me to my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me. "Fuck me!" I yelled this time. He grabbed both my hips and pulled me back hard onto his cock. I moaned as he began pumping in and out of me. Small spurts of my cum squirted out of me with each thrust.

"Fuck yes. Cum for me." He picked up the pace until I tensed around him again, and a waterfall splashed onto our legs and the couch. "Oh god just like that." He slowed and made several short strokes in rhythm with my orgasm, and I felt him twitch inside me. Then a few more deep strokes and he abruptly pulled out. I felt his hands on my ass and his tongue dive into my pussy. He hungrily lapped up both of our cum that was dripping out of me. I had another gentler orgasm as he sucked on my clit. Finally, I laid down, and he laid his head on my thighs. "You know, I've had a crush on you forever. I was so nervous tonight when you actually showed up." He said while he absent-mindedly ran a finger over my clit. I laughed.