Steamy Gym Sessiom

Story Info
Claire's private gym session takes a turn for the steamier.
2.5k words
4.45
25.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 10 by the time Claire had finished work. She swore the place would fall down without her. She was desperate to be out of there. Due to a burst waterpipe at her usual gym she had been given temporary access to another one just round the corner, which thankfully was open 24 hours because she needed to work out her frustrations from the day. It was Friday night so she could be out as late as she liked.

Claire stepped out onto the gym floor, it was unfamiliar but nice, mirrors covered every wall and she quickly saw that it was empty of anyone else. She had the whole place to herself, she found the changing room and slipped out of her blouse and pencil skirt, she took off her bra, replacing it with a more sporty one. Fuck it, she thought- she was going to shower straight after anyway so she took off her lace panties and pulled on her leggings. She loved the way the tight material felt on her smooth legs and this way she could have that feeling all the way up.

She thought about putting her singlet on but she had the place to herself, why bother she thought, it was only going to end up soaked with sweat.

Once her shoes were laced up Claire took a look at herself in the mirror. The time in the gym had been paying off, her outfit clung to her figure tightly. Leaving little to the imagination and she new she looked seriously hot. She strutted confidently back into the gym feeling like a million bucks-

And nearly stumbled when she realised that while she was changing someone else had come into the gym. A man was in one corner setting up weights. Tall, young and blonde- he hadn't noticed her yet and she thought about darting back into the changing room to put a shirt on. The thought quickly dissolved from her mind, what she was wearing was totally appropriate for working out and she wasn't going to let this guy stop her from feeling like her confident and sexy self. As she made her way to the treadmill she knew he was aware of her, she could feel his eyes on her and glancing his direction in the mirror she found herself correct. They made eye contact and he quickly looked away. Embarrassed maybe, for being caught staring.

Claire stepped onto the machine and began running, finding a comfortable pace and trying to get lost in the music playing through the speakers. But she couldn't, her eyes kept finding the man in the mirror, she wanted to see if he kept stealing glances at her. He didn't, and she felt almost disappointed that he wasn't checking her out, but he seemed quite contented in his corner, doing his bicep curls. Typical boy thought Claire. That said She couldn't help but admire his arms, strong, and with each movement the veins becoming more pronounced. They looked like they could grab her and hold her so tightly and- She shook the thought from her mind and tried to focus on the movement of her running. She felt the silky friction of her leggings with each stride up the whole length of her legs and could feel it trying to ride up in between her legs, she slowed her breath. It felt good, maybe too good. She was having second thoughts about not wearing any underwear. Looking back at the man in the mirror she watched him lift his singlet to wipe the sweat of his brow. now it was her turn to stare, his body was tall and lean, and in the mood that she was finding herself in she thought his muscles were built for one thing and one thing only; hot passionate S- she stumbled again and almost lost her footing but quickly regained her balance- if not her composure. It must have been noticeable to Bicep Boy because his head snapped in her direction, but upon seeing her recover he went back to what he was doing. What was wrong with her this evening, why was this man having such a particular effect on her. He was attractive yes, but she'd been around attractive guys before and didn't get so acutely turned on. Maybe it had just been a while for her, and it wasn't a workout that she needed to satisfy her frustration.

Stopping the treadmill Claire decided that it might be time to switch to a different exercise, one that would be less faceplanty if she got distracted. She stepped off and made her way to the drinking fountain to refresh. She drank deeply, letting the water cool her down, when she was done she turned around and almost bumped into the young man, she wasn't aware that he had approached so closely.

"Sorry," he said, obviously aware he'd startled her.

"Would you be able to spot me? " he asked, gesturing towards the bench press. It was already loaded with weights.

'I'm not sure If I'd be strong enough' Claire weakly protested

"I shouldn't need much help," he replied, "and you look seriously fit, it shouldn't be any trouble."

'Okay,' she relented, 'but if you're not as strong as you look it'll be you who regrets asking me'

The man smiled at her; his beauty was disarming.

She followed him to the bench, and watched him take up his position, she was standing at the top end by his head. If she stepped forward, she'd practically be straddling his face, which when he lifted the bar from its rack and positioned it over his chest she realised that's exactly what she'd have to do if she wanted to get her hands to the bar to spot him effectively. She was turned on, but not enough to make a damp spot in her leggings, surely. And if he noticed he'd hopefully think it was just from sweat. She took a breath and stepped forward. He began his set, she listened to his laboured breath. She leaned forward to examine his form, and as he brought the bar up the backs of his hands brushed the front of her sports bar. She wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not but her nipples began to harden anyway. She quivered and instinctively lowered herself closer to his face. At this point he was practically groaning from exertion but he didn't stop, and the second time he brushed his hands on her tits she knew it was on purpose, emboldened feeling her nipples straining against the thin material of her bra.

She looked down his body and saw a bulge in his gym shorts that she felt sure want there before. As he pushed out his last rep he craned his neck forward, his face so close she could feel his breath on her vulva, she was definitely wet. He also raised his butt off the bench and she could clearly make out the outline of his hard cock in his pants. As he reracked the weights she stepped back, allowing him to stand up.

"Thank you so much for that, is there anythi-" he started but she cut him off.

'You look like you know what you're doing, would you be able to help stretch me out? Help me out stretching, I mean'

He blushed, "Sure, it would be my pleasure"

Claire took control of the situation, at this point she wasn't going to let the night end unsatisfactorally. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

'My pleasure first'

She led him to the stretching area, and lay down on the soft mats,

'After all that running it's my legs that need attention.'

"of course, let's get you comfortable." he said as he untied and removed her shoes, pulling her socks off and gently massaging her dainty feet in his hands, he began massaging his way up her legs, stopping at the top of her thighs. He gently raised her left leg off the ground and positioned himself so she could pop it on his shoulder. "you should feel the stretch down here" he said as he ran his hand down her inner thigh until it rested directly in the V of her leggings, when she gasped with pleasure he pressed his hand against the material harder. She was soaking wet and knew he could feel it. She began grinding herself against his hand, softly moaning. She kept this up for several minutes, until he motioned that It was time to switch legs, raising her right leg onto his shoulder he once again traced his hand down her thigh, but where he stopped before his hand kept moving, up to the waistband of her tights, a small tug and his deft fingers slide underneath the tight material.

She could feel him brush past her neatly trimmed pubic hair until he had reached her hot pussy and began to rub it. Again she pressed towards his hand. 'Don't stop' she moaned. And his fingers gently entered her, she was so aroused at this point and put up no resistance. His fingers moved expertly inside her, pushing and curling, in and out as she struggled to keep her breathing under control. It felt incredible. She reached her own hand out and felt for the bulge of his cock in his pants, finding it with ease and she began rubbing. His moans joined hers in a harmony of pleasure. Claire was getting lost in the moment, just as the man seemingly snapped out of it. He removed his hand from inside her in one sudden move and took her leg from his shoulder. She was worried that he had had second thoughts until she say him raise his fingers, wet with her juice to his mouth to taste her. He jumped up and grabbed a yoga ball,

'aren't you going to do the backs of my legs' she queried

"this is part of it, lie with your stomach on it."

Claire swivelled onto her knees and lay forwards over the large ball. Facing forward she was able to look herself in the large mirror, she looked hot and flustered in a way that was incredibly sexy. The man knelt down behind her and gently placed her feet in his lap. She could again feel his hardness, and how it seemed to throb when she moved her soles and toes over it. He again began massaging up her calves, then to her thighs. When he got to her butt she expected him to massage it with similar enthusiasm, instead she was shocked when he abruptly grabbed the waistband of her leggings, pulling them down, leaned forward and began eating her out from behind. She almost screamed with pleasure, she could feel the urgency of his tongue as it sought out her most sensitive spots in earnest.

His hands came up to her hips to pull her closer into him and she aided him by pushing back. With one hand on the floor for support Claire brought the other one up to her chest, pushing her bra out of the way so she could grab her breast, squeezing it. Again she looked at herself in the mirror and nearly came then and there from how hot it all was. He kept it up for several more minutes, and she kept coming closer and closer to the edge. Still rubbing his cock with her feet she urged him to go deeper. Realising his tongue had reached its limits, the man disengaged his talented mouth, instead he raised himself up, pulled his shorts down and positioned the tip of his hard rod at her expectant goddess temple, it took him a moment to find the right angle for entry, but when he did she was so ready for him that he slid all the way in with ease, and she clamped her Pussy muscles down on his shaft as he began pumping.

He was filling her up exactly as she needed and again she nearly screamed when he brought his hand up to rub her clitoris from the front, she used the bounce of the yoga ball to ride his cock, feeling him press deeper and deeper into her. She was grabbing and tweaking her nipples now, hard and when he reached his unoccupied hand up to grab and hold the hair at the back of her head to fuck her with even greater force it was too much for Claire and she came on his cock, hard. She could feel herself tightening her internal grip on him as he kept pumping his cock inside her, his other hand still rubbing her clit until she had to breathlessly beg him to stop. He too let out a deep sigh of contentment.

Before leaning forward and licking up between he shoulder blades and up her neck. If she tasted of sweat he clearly didn't mind.

'did you Cum?' she asked him.

"No," he replied "it's fine, if you're done, I'm done. Plus I get to do my part to close the orgasm gap." he said, pulling his shorts back up over his still hard cock. Hearing him say this turned her on as well. She looked at the bar that was on the wall above head height.

'Are you finished working out? I want to see you do some pull ups.'

He smiled "For you? Anything." he was about to jump up to the bar before she stopped him 'Take your shirt off' Once again he did as he was told, he jumped up to the bar and began doing a series of pull ups, in the mirrors Claire could see every inch of his body and examine the muscles as they flexed and worked. She approached him and as he pulled himself up once more she grabbed the waist of his shorts and pulled them down, his cock sprang loose again and she took it in her hand and began stroking it 'keep going' she urged as he moaned and shuddered with delight up and down he went, and her hand did the same on his hard cock. When he could do no more he relaxed into his arms and hung there. Gently she kissed the head of his cock before slowly taking him in her mouth. He hung there as she sucked his cock, not daring to let go in case that caused her to stop. She wasn't needing to keep it up for very long before the swirling of her tongue around his sensitive tip had him gasping for breath,

she knew he was about to Cum and took his cock out of her mouth and stroked him fast until with a throaty moan he came, hot jets of his Cum shot out, painting her face, neck and tits. He came down off the bar and the collapsed together in a heap on the floor. She used his discarded singlet to clean herself up as best she could.

'about that orgasm gap' she said 'you can make that up to me next session, same time next week'

"yes ma'am" was all he could stammer before she got up, pulled her leggings back over her sweet shapely butt and strutted to the changing room, his eyes never leaving her body as she left. Claire was definitely going to have to renew her membership at this gym she thought.