Taken Ch. 01: Emma/Leila's Story

Story Info
Eighteen year old Emma is taken and sold at auction.
3.6k words
4.21
30.8k
28
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked along the street. Everything was so familiar, and yet so different. The houses were all the same, the gardens too. There were more cars, a lot more cars. I stood against a tree, shaded by its branches, and looked at the house opposite. I watched for what seemed a long time, it looked exactly as I remembered, apart from the sign in the garden. There was a poster on it, a photo in its centre. I couldn't see it clearly; I didn't need too. The photo was of me.

Twelve years ago.

"You're not going out in that skirt, it's far too short!"

"Mum, I'm eighteen now, old enough to decide if my skirt is too short, or too tight, don't you think?"

"I suppose you've got a point, now you've got taxi money tucked away, haven't you?"

"Yes Mum, I've a tenner in my bra, and I'll be careful, and no I won't be late."

I kissed her on the cheek, anxious to be out of the door to be with my friends. There were seven of us, all going to Uni that autumn. Now we were all eighteen, as my birthday had been several days before. I could have a legal drink, not that being underage had ever stopped me, or stopped any of us.

The Red Lion was our local, the landlord knew how old we all were, but as long as we behaved, he turned a blind eye. He didn't need to any longer.

"Well if it isn't the birthday girl herself," he said greeting me with a smile. "Usual, is it?"

"Please Joe," I replied, and then watched him pour it.

"There we are, one scotch and lemonade, on the house luv, happy birthday. They're all out the back."

I took my drink out into the garden, and joined the girls, including my bestie, Laura. We'd been friends since our first day at nursery school and hadn't been apart since.

"Well about time, have trouble escaping in that outfit?"

"Only the skirt Laura, that took the heat off my shoes, and ..."

"The makeup, you look great by the way," she said, kissing me on the lips.

"Hey careful, you'll smudge my lippy!"

"Will you two get a room," Rhona squealed.

We chatted, drank our drinks, then drank some more, before heading off to the nearby club for some serious dancing. Halfway through the night some guy who thought he was God's gift brought us all a round of drinks, and asked if he could join us. Buy another round, and absolutely he could. He was witty, funny, and by the way he was flashing the cash, loaded.

"Hey, why don't we go on, a friend of mine is having a bash, lots of free drinks."

"Yes, lets," said Cara.

We hadn't taken a lot of persuading, and soon we were at his mates, a walled villa overlooking the sea. It was out of this world, our world at least. We danced; we drank. We all declined a line of coke, all except Cara, well she would. I'd decided this would be my last drink, it was sweet. My head seemed to swim, totally spaced out, in some dream world, make that nightmare.

Present day.

A car drove onto the driveway, just an ordinary car, I don't know what type. it was silver. A man got out, he looked familiar, slightly stooped, worn down by life. It was as he walked to the back of the house that I recognised him. My Dad. He disappeared inside, and out of my view.

There weren't any children playing, anywhere. In my day the road was always alive with kids on their bikes or playing ball. What was that game we used to play? But it was eerily quiet. Perhaps they were all at school, yes that was it, they were still at school. I took a deep breath, and crossed the road, walked up the front path, then stood at the front door, hesitating.

"For Christ's sake, get a grip," I told myself. I took off my hijab, and then rang the bell.

I could hear footsteps hurrying to answer it. Another moment of my heart being in my mouth, then it was too late, as my Mum opened the door. Her face, a mask, then recognition.

"Em!" She managed to say, before fainting.

I caught her as she fell, stopping her from knocking her head. The noise caused my father to rush into the hall. He stopped in his tracks, and just stood there, obviously in a state of shock.

We sat in the front room, my Mum gripping my arm so hard it hurt, my dad crying, but smiling from ear to ear.

"Where have you been Emma, why didn't you come home?" She asked.

Where to start? I'd rehearsed this very moment in my head so many times.

"I don't know how to ..." I stammered, then cried, sobbing.

"Take your time," Dad said.

"It was..." Then I cried, and couldn't stop, as I let it all out.

Twelve years ago.

I woke up, I knew something was wrong. My head hurt, my skirt was up around my waist, I was topless, but strangely I still had my shoes on. My mouth was disgusting. My bum was sore, I reached down, no knickers, a wet slimy substance around my anus. I brought my finger up, and looked at it, white stuff, and a little blood. I was confused.

"As you were the only virgin amongst us, they fucked your bum," Laura said from close by. "And you really seemed to like it, yes you!"

"It hurts now," I replied.

"I know babe."

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Not sure, they brought us here after the party, well orgy I guess."

It came flooding back then, though it was hazy, being held down, my knickers torn off.

"This one's a virgin!" Someone announced.

"Then make sure she says one, we'll get more money for her, so up her arse only lads!"

They flipped me over, forced my legs apart. A finger I think forced its way where it had no business to be, then something cold and wet. Two fingers? I wasn't sure. Then I felt someone's legs on mine, something big and hard penetrating my bum. The pain, it burnt, and then I screamed.

"Noooo, take it out!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

It made no difference, he pushed harder, harder and deeper. It was agony. He pulled my hair, lifting my head, around me were my friends. Laura on her back being fucked, another cock in her mouth. Cara had three men on and around her, doing I didn't know what, but really into it.

"Fuck your arse is tight bitch," the guy fucking me grunted. I felt his cock stiffen, then pulse as he came inside me, the first time anyone had.

I felt his cock soften, then he was gone, and someone else climbed on me, his cock penetrating me, it still hurt, but not nearly as much, this one choked me, as he fucked my poor bum, then I had that intense feeling, the one only Laura had given me.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking hell," I shouted as I came like the highspeed train, gasping for breath, then I came again.

They all fucked me, only in the bum, some had me suck their shitty cocks, which I didn't like, but I had no fight in me. Apart from the first guy, they'd all made me cum, but not just from anal sex, I'd been busy with my clit, the two things together were amazing. Perhaps the molly helped a little.

Sometime during the night, the party stopped, and we were left alone. They locked us in some room where I woke up. There had been seven of us, but now we were only six. Cara was missing, then it came to me. One of them was a friend of hers, she'd sold us out, but for what, and why?

Present day.

"The Police just thought you'd all gone off partying somewhere, like students do, too much drink, or drugs. It wasn't until a week later they even began to take the fact you were all missing seriously. We were all worried sick." Dad informed me.

I just nodded, there was nothing to add, as I dried my eyes.

"We feared for months that they'd find you dead somewhere."

"We weren't in the country at that point, they gave us something, when we came too, we were abroad, I don't know even now where exactly," I told them.

I paused, collecting my thoughts and emotions. I'd not visited that time for many years, it was done, there was nothing I could have done about it then, any more than I could now.

"There they glammed us up and ...."

Twelve years ago, Middle East.

I was stripped stark naked, and appraised by a hard-faced woman, whose English was BBC perfect. I underwent a virginity test, and pronounced "pure," they didn't bother checking my bum, they knew that had been well and truly fucked, and knew I'd gotten off on it. My eyebrows were re-shaped, and all my body hair beneath them permanently removed by laser. My teeth were inspected. I underwent a full medical check. My skin was oiled and massaged; my hair re-done. Then my makeup was done, highlighting my eyes, and cheek bones, my lips glossed. Someone with a sharpie wrote a number on my bum. I was ready, they said.

Ready? Nothing could have prepared me for what followed. Naked I was led onto a stage; I couldn't see beyond the lights. It rotated, I didn't protest, more drugs injected in my arm kept me compliant. They were bidding on me, on the tall blonde English virgin, certified pure and almost untouched. I heard the numbers, didn't understand them in my befuddled state. I knew enough to know that when I heard the gavel go down that I'd been sold, I wondered how this could happen to me, to my friends in the twenty first century. But then we weren't in Kansas any longer Toto.

So, what was I worth, and who had brought me? The first was easy, they told me. The equivalent of one million US dollars. The who I'd learn later. But first I was marked as his property. Tattooed, so I'd always wear his mark, if I thought the one on my bum hurt, it was nothing to the one above my ankle. Yes, I screamed, as the needles found the bone. Laura called out to me from somewhere, telling me she loved me. I always knew that, just as she knew I would always love her.

My owner liked his women to be decorated. My nipples were pierced, my clit hood as well, all in platinum. My belly ring was rearranged to his liking. I was an eighteen-year-old sex slave, who was still a virgin. My value was that was what I was.

Present day.

I showed them the tattoo on my leg.

"What is it, I can see it's a bird."

"It's a chained falcon."

"Why chained?" My naïve mother asked.

"Because I am not free," I said, leaving them to join the dots.

It took a few moments.

"Even now you mean, don't you?"

"Yes, Mum even now, perhaps even more so now."

"But you're here in England, people can't own people here, it's against the law."

"Ownership can be enforced in different ways. Outside is my bodyguard, I'm not going anywhere. With him are two people I'd like you both to meet, then I think you'll understand."

He answered first ring. "Now please Mahmoud."

I went to the door to let them in. Mahmoud would stay, as he'd been instructed to.

I held their hands and squeezed gently.

"Mum, Dad, this is Yasmine, and Salman, two of your grandchildren, children greet your grandparents."

"Salamun alaykum," they both chimed.

"Yasmine is ten, Salman eight. You have two others, Mohamed, and Ali who were not permitted to travel with me."

My Mum was in tears, Dad not far off. Then they couldn't stop hugging the children. As another tear ran down my cheek.

Twelve years ago.

I'd been his for four months, when I was brought before him for the first time. My Arabic was at best basic, my knowledge of Arabic etiquette beaten into me with a leather strap. I knelt before him my head bowed. I don't know if he even looked at me, he didn't speak during that hour, then I was led away.

"Master is very pleased with you, tonight you be become truly his," Amira told me matter a factly. "We must prepare you for your deflowering."

My body was inspected for any imperfections, or strays. I was oiled and massaged. My hair perfumed, and brushed until it shone, everything had to be perfect. My eyes enhanced, my lips as well. Then dressed in white silk and silver sandals I was taken to him. Nervous doesn't even come close. Amira held my hand, then gave my hand to him, my Master, my owner. He thanked her, then led me into his inner sanctum.

I am not sure what I expected, even now. "That night" aside, I'd never had sex with a man, with Laura yes, a man no. I was gay, or possibly bi. How would I cope being with a man? I didn't have the answer to that question, although I guessed it was about to be answered one way or another. I looked up at him he was so handsome. He pushed the silk from my shoulders, revealing my boobs, and my erect pierced nipples, it dropped away, to pool around my ankles. Still, I held my gaze, I couldn't look away. His skin was a dark olive colour, his beard short and black, then without a trace of grey, although he had what my Mum called laughter lines around his almost black eyes. He pinched my nipple, then pinched it harder still. I didn't flinch, that seemed amuse him. His hand reached between my legs and cupped me. Unconsciously I groaned, another smile. His finger penetrated me. I knew I was wet. Of their own accord my feet moved outwards, I was rewarded with another finger. Still neither of us had said anything. Then suddenly his fingers were gone and were thrust into my mouth. I knew what I tasted like, Laura had me clean her fingers when I'd cum on them. I cleaned his.

He spun me around; I felt his hand on my bum. His finger traced the tattoo on my bum cheek, which although it had healed, was still slightly raised. It covered nearly all my right cheek, the wings of the falcon open and wide, the chain had been added later, wrapped around the top of my thigh. I saw his smile when his fingers touched me there, I wondered if he'd been there that day, watching, but suddenly knew without doubt he hadn't, not his style.

Suddenly he scooped me off my feet and carried me out into the night, beyond the lights of the buildings. Outside was a bed, where he gently set me down. A hand pushed my legs apart, then further still. I looked down my body, between my boobs. His head was there, I felt his breath, then his tongue as it flicked my piercing. I raised my arms above my head, arched my back as he went down on me, his tongue never still, two fingers curled inside me, looking for and finding my G-spot, as he sucked my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed, "oh fucking hell, yesss!"

He didn't pause, in fact he assaulted my body with renewed vigour, as I spread my legs wider still. I was cumming, and cumming hard. My head thrashed about, I gripped the cushions, digging my nails into the silk sheets, as beneath me I soaked them. I was beyond wet, my juices flowed out of me as they'd never done before, beyond what I thought was possible.

"Oh, my fucking God, fuck yesss!" I screamed as I had the mother of all orgasms.

Before I could catch my breath, he was between my legs, his hard cock at my entrance. I looked at him, nodded slightly, as if giving the man that had brought me at auction permission to take what was rightfully his. My virginity. I felt his cock parting my labia, then stretching the entrance to my vagina, a second of pain and he slipped inside me filling me, stretching me fully, sliding deeper and deeper until I had him all, deep inside me. I gripped his back, digging my nails into it, then it began, slowly at first, then building, as faster and faster he pumped his cock in and almost out again, fucking me for the first time, then pounding me, causing the bed to shake, as my entire world was rocked. On it went, I came again, then suddenly I was just cumming without end, as one orgasm rolled into one. My world was just one giant orgasm, then he went rigid, with his cock buried deep inside me he ejaculated into me, perhaps impregnating me, as I wasn't on the pill. I put that thought to one side. I looked up into the black of the nights sky, and the canopy of stars above us, and saw a shooting star, as I came one last time.

An omen?

"Thank you, Master," I said, speaking to him for the first time.

He rolled off me, and lay with me, looking up, seeing another shooting star in the nights sky.

"You will be called Leila, it means night."

"Leila, yes Master."

"Now Leila, you will clean me, then once I am ready, we will continue."

"Yes Master," I said understanding what was required as I'd been instructed by Amira.

We were joined together when the first rays of the new day illuminated the horizon, fucking for the last time before the call to prayers. As he left, he called Amira.

"See that she understands that in this country we do not tolerated blasphemy, ensure she has a permanent reminder, Amira."

"Yes, my Master, by that I understand you will not want her until after her next moon?"

"You understand me well, unless her egg has been fertilised, now go!"

We both bowed as he left.

The present day.

"Leila, it is time," Mahmoud said.

"Thank you, Mahmoud," I replied. "I am sorry, but we must leave."

"Please let her stay Mahmoud, just a little longer, please," Mum begged him.

"I am sorry Leila's mother, but she is required by our Master. In two days', I will bring her back here, before we go home."

"Thank you, oh thank you, but why do you call Emma, Leila?"

"Because that's my name Mum, it's the one on my passport."

In the car I reflected on my decision to come back, I knew it was just for a short time, and unlikely to be repeated, especially as I was pregnant again.

Twelve years ago.

I was spread naked on a rack. Amira stood beside me.

"Leila you are being punished for your blasphemy, this is for your own good, you could be beheaded, instead you will be whipped. You understand?"

All I could do was nod and grunt, as I had a leather strap in my mouth, to stop me biting my tongue off she'd told me.

"Our Master wishes that you are scared. Twelve lashes, begin!" Amira instructed the brute that would administer my punishment.

"Grrr," I grunted through the strap, that fucking hurt.

Amira counted them off, equally spaced I would learn down my back, and on my buttocks.

"Eight!"

Frankly I'd lost count, my back one sheet of agony.

"Now the last two, these will cut deep, so as to leave two scars to remind you every day of your sin."

The first struck me harder than all the others that went before, the end tip whipped around cutting me just under my right boob, the second the same, four centimetres under the first.

Amira had the brute take me down, I couldn't walk, couldn't feel anything, my back numb. It didn't stay that way, as Amira in her kindness bathed it, in I assumed salt water. It was a kindness and I passed out, but it never became infected.

Present day.

I stood naked before the mirror in my suite, looking over my shoulder at my back. I smiled, then laughed softly. The two scars ran parallel to each other, both thirty-five centimetres long, still very pronounced. The Brute hadn't left any other marks on my back, just these two.

"Leila we must talk!"

"Yes, my Master," I replied.

"It's been a longtime since you called me that," he replied.

"I was just looking at my scars, and remembering the lesson you taught me that day."

"Join me on the bed ... no, as you are ... from that day, with the blessing of Allah you became the perfect companion. Now you must choose Leila, whether you return with me, or to stay here ..."

"No, I ..."

"Let me finish. If you stay here you will want for nothing your entire life, I will provide. Only you can choose."

"Master, there is no choice to make, my place is with you, always." I told him. "But I do have one request."

"You have never asked anything of me, so go ahead, and if it is in my power, it shall be granted."

"I would wish to see my parents from time to time, and allow them to see the children, all five of them."

"That I will ... five?"

"Yes Master, I am pregnant again, and ..."

I didn't finish, his mouth covered mine, as he kissed me deeply, his tongue finding mine.