A Workshop with Extra Benefits 03

Story Info
Martin and Janet go again.
3.4k words
4.55
2.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part three of this story picks up directly after the end of parts 1 & 2, which were told from the perspective of Martin and Janet. It makes sense to read either or both of those to know the characters and what has happened before. But dive in here if it takes your fancy. I hope you like the story.

The initial moments after sex on an unplanned hook up can be many things. It can be awkward as both parties come down from the high of orgasm and lust and start to sit with what they have done. Perhaps reality setting in for the unfaithful married man (me). What have I done? I have had unprotected sex with a woman I've just met. Never mind the risk of catching something. What about the risk of conceiving? What if she is a "bunny boiler" (ref: Fatal Attraction film from the 80's - a classic) and comes chasing after me and upends my marriage? (More fool you I hear you say. You should not be sleeping around).

On Janet's part, maybe she is thinking how is this now going to play out with 2 more days of a workshop to go (actually, I was thinking that as well)? How many of her colleagues clocked that she was flirting with me and was up for some mischief? Did her boss notice and if she did, what might that mean for both of us?

But awkward was happily not the feeling either of us had. Having checked that I didn't want to dash off and get to my own bed, Janet snuggled into me, throwing a leg across my hips as she kissed me.

I could feel my cum leaking out of her and she jumped up to clean herself up. I pulled her back and said I'd do that. She seemed surprised and delighted at the same time, as I pushed her back and moved down to her dripping pussy and licked up all our combined juices. "Mmmmmmm. I love a cream pie for a bedtime snack." "Most men don't do that." she said "Their loss. Any excuse to get into your pussy."

"I still need to pee. Unless you'd like some of that as well" she laughed. "I'll pass on that...for now" I said. I lay back and watched as she walked to the bathroom, her hips swaying naturally and her pert bum and slim legs every man's dream. She was clearly comfortable in her own skin; knew she was attractive and was more than happy to let her lover feast on her departing profile.

A few minutes later I got the front view as she returned to bed. Beautiful breasts gently bouncing as she walked, her nipples still stiff from the arousal of 10 minutes ago. My own cock was still slightly engorged, seeming to understand that soon he would be in action again and not wanting to deflate fully. And then that smooth shaved pussy that I had just had the pleasure of licking clean of our combined juices.

The night was warm, so there was no need for any covers. Our own bodies created extra warmth as she lay beside me, looking at my face quizzically. I looked back wondering where we were going to go. "So, how did you end up in my bed Martin?" "What's your back story?"

When someone asks that question and you're 41 years old, there's a decision to be made as to how much to tell and what exactly is the purpose behind the question. Janet knew I was married because I had a wedding ring and I had mentioned in passing my wife during the workshop (I used to do that deliberately to signal to women that I was taken. Fat lot of good it did me this time!)

When we'd been talking earlier, neither of us had talked much about our current situation or relationships. We'd gone into some sexy talk about 1 night stands, what we liked to do during sex and improving with age but not much else. But she'd asked the question and I liked her curiosity.

So, I talked her through where I was at. I started with work and how I'd started my own business 13 years ago and grown it to a million-dollar business (this was 2003) with work all over the Asia Pacific region for all sorts of companies.

Then my personal circumstances. Married for 13 years to Alex and how being with her had liberated me sexually in many ways and the love we felt had allowed us to explore, to play and to experiment. We'd done some low-level bondage - handcuffs, tying up to bedposts, gags. Some light spanking, until we both had red cheeks but we both realised that pain - receiving or inflicting - was not a huge turn on for either of us.

Some role playing, where we would meet in bars and act like we didn't know each other, dressing differently and adopting different personalities. When staying in small hotels, Alex going to bed before me and then me sneaking into the room in the dark and acting like an intruder, forcing myself into her, whilst talking to her with a mix of reassurance but also telling her she wanted this and how my come was going to be inside her and she shouldn't wash it out. I guess that's a rape fantasy of sorts.

Anal sex, although that wasn't something that was on the table often, we did both feel open enough to try it. Let's face it, the women is the one who needs to OK anal and also get herself prepared. These porn videos and stories where the guy is thrusting into a virgin ass and the woman orgasms in minutes is pure fantasy. There is truth in the line that if you want to get dirty with anal, you need to get clean first.

Alex also had some toys: vibrators, a couple of dildos and some beads and we used them together from time to time and she certainly gave them a workout whilst I was travelling.

We'd experimented with sex and drugs, particularly ecstasy in the early 90's, which is not called the love drug for nothing. If you are already in love, it heightens everything and the sex, the fucking, or the love making is intense.

Then there was fucking in interesting places. On top of a cliff in Scotland. In the sea at Cape Tribulation. On the beach in France. In a hotel swimming pool in Port Douglas. In our back garden. Joining the mile high club on a long-haul flight (not that sexy actually but nice to have done it).

If all this sounds pretty damned exciting for a marriage, you'd be right. But things had tailed off. I ran my own business and was busy scaling up, with overseas and interstate trips every month. Alex was tired with her work and the normality of married life, even without kids, which we were trying for (that's a whole other story, which I won't go into here), caused the passion and excitement to drop off markedly.

"So here I am Janet. A married man in your bed, being unfaithful for the first time and hoping it's not a mistake but feeling excited by what we have just done, euphoric, and feeling lucky to have you lying naked next to me."

Whilst I was talking, Janet had been gently stroking my skin with one hand. I could see she was excited by my descriptions of Alex and my sex life. She had started to stroke herself, almost casually. "I want all of that" she said. "I've done a lot of those things and some are on my to do list. I just hadn't found the man to do them with." "Hold on. That lot took 10 years to complete! Easy tiger."

We laughed and I leaned across to kiss her, my cock immediately growing hard again. Without either of us saying anything, we knew we were ready for more. We also sensed that this would be a different experience to our first round, which I can only describe as love making. We were going to fuck each other hard and the thought of that make me rock hard.

I was lying on my back and Janet sat up and straddled me, gripping my chest and looking down at me with lust in her eyes. My cock was sticking out between her legs, her pussy pressing it down, the lips slick with her juice. She rocked forward, feeling the hardness of my cock against her lips. "You want to be in my cunt again, don't you? You can feel my heat. You can feel the wetness. It's so close, isn't it? But I'm in control. I get to say when it goes into me. Not yet Martin. Not yet."

She teased me with slow languid strokes, the head of my cock pushing across her lips like an old-fashioned plough in a furrow, getting the ground ready for the seed to be planted. Her hips flexed back and forth and she smiled, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of control and the sensation of cock on cunt.

I pulled her body towards me; her breasts now pushed against my chest and kissed her hard. I whispered in her ear "You are going to pay for this teasing. I can feel your cunt and it's begging to be fucked. You're a bad girl, fucking the trainer. You turned up wanting to be fucked, didn't you? Your knickers were dripping weren't they, the moment our eyes met. How often do you do that?"

Then it was her turn to whisper: "I looked at you and knew you were mine. I could see your cock growing. You were thinking about fucking me, weren't you, you bad, bad man. Did you imagine my lips round your cock? Did you imagine your lips on my cunt, whilst you were running the workshop? Tomorrow I won't wear any knickers and I'll have your cum leaking out onto my legs and you'll have to play it straight for the group, knowing that pussy is waiting for you."

While this is going on Janet is still moving her hips, rubbing her pussy over my straining cock. It is so erotic and she seems to know how to apply he right amount of pressure to keep me at peak arousal without cumming.

I'm stroking her back and moving down to her ass, squeezing, kneading her beautiful buttocks. I moved my hands down to her pussy and slowly stroked the opening, gathering as much juice as I could, then moved back up and tracked the crack of her ass down to her rosebud, slowly massaging the juice into the bud. I was testing to see how she reacted. "Mmmmmmm, that is sooooooo good" she said. I could feel the bud puckering under my fingers, opening and closing slightly as they tested the resistance.

"You love your ass being fingered don't you Janet?" "I love that type of play"

She tried to sit back up but I pulled her down slightly so that I could suck her breast and nipple. I knew from previously that her breasts and nipples were highly sensitive. They had been neglected for 30 minutes and needed a working over. I started by teasing the nipples with my tongue, rolling the nipple around, biting gently, pulling on them with my teeth. First one, then the other. Janet is moaning, encouraging me to stay with it, whilst continuing to rub her cunt up and down my cock. Enough. I needed to be inside her and as she went for the next stroke, I shifted my hips slightly and slid into her like a knife into butter. "Ohhhh. You bastard. I was meant to be in control. Fuck you go deep. I feel filled up."

She pushed her hips forward, taking me as deep as possible. Our pubic bones pushing against each other, as close as we could get. I pushed up as well, lifting her up and taking her weight on my hips. "Can you feel me inside your cunt Janet? Can you take more? Is this the best cock you've ever had? Tell me it's the best." "It is the best. It's gorgeous. Long, thick. I love your cock." "I love your cunt. These two were made for each other. Where has your pussy been all my life?"

We fucked like this for 5 minutes. Gently setting a rhythm that kept us on the edge. Neither of us in a hurry to reach orgasm.

I sat up and grabbed her torso and flipped her over onto her stomach. I grabbed a pillow and she lifted herself to allow me to push the pillow so that her hips were raised. Her beautiful ass now fully on display, with her pussy glistening as she parted her legs to allow me the perfect view. Her cheeks were closed tight but I knew that lovely rosebud was hiding there waiting for me.

As luck would have it, there was some baby lotion on the bedside table, which Janet had clearly been using to soften her skin. I poured some lotion onto her back and started a firm massage of her shoulders. Then more oil, this time down the crack of her ass, allowing it to run across her bud and down to her pussy. There is something so sexy about an oiled-up woman and I attacked her body with firm strokes, kneading her buttocks. She is groaning with pleasure, like you would at a regular massage and I pride myself on being a pretty good amateur.

I'm straddling her hips and my cock is stiff against her crack. I stroke it downwards, holding the shaft with my hand and allowing it to lodge against her pussy lips for a moment before pushing it in roughly. "Urggghhhh. Fuck that's good." This time I immediately picked up the pace, thrusting hard and deep into her, making her grunt each time.

She's still lying across the pillow, so her hips are pushed up. I get the best seat in the house, watching my cock move in and out of her cunt. "You like that Janet? You like it hard don't you? You're on heat, you beautiful sexy woman. I can see my cock pushing your cunt lips apart as I go in and the lips grabbing at my cock as I pull out. You are completely open to me." I pushed down on her back, driving her into the bed as she continued to writhe and groan.

As was the way with what had happened so far, this wonderful night, she was not letting me have it all my own way and pushed herself up and pushing back hard on my thrusts. Her head hung low against the bed, ass pushed completely up, I changed position to meet her height.

Now the rosebud was fully exposed, still slick with the lotion and our combined juices. My thumb went to the bud and started massaging, again testing the resistance. I put slightly more pressure and it popped in up to the nail. "Ooooooohhhh fuck Martin. You sexy bastard." I pushed the thumb in deeper, right up to its hilt, still fucking her pussy with a steady rhythm. Now both her holes were filled, one with my 7" cock and the other with my thumb.

"What does that feel like? Is that just like having two cocks in you. You'd love that wouldn't you Janet you sexy beast? Me and some other big-cocked stud, fucking your ass. Cummng deep inside you."

"Fuck, yes. I can feel your cock through my wall. I'd want all my holes filled. I want a 3rd stud fucking my mouth."

Our talk stopped as we both concentrated on fucking each other. I reached under her and found her clit, stroking it as I moved in and out of her cunt. Again, more grunts and moans. Janet gave me plenty of notice that she was moving towards her third orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me harder. Fuck, that feels good."

The great thing about being slightly older is that, for me at least, having already cum, my second time seems to be completely in my control. I can cum quickly if I want but more often, I can last and let's face it, most women want a man to last, ideally until they cum. I was in that zone right now, pummeling into her from behind, thumb working her ass, the other hand working her clit, when I could manage it, continuing to talk dirty to her. Who said men can't multi-task?

As Janet neared the edge, I could also feel pressure building in my balls, the head of my cock starting to tingle. Janets pussy had a white foam around it from the constant movement of the last 15 minutes or so. It's a sign of effort being put in and the fluids doing their work of lubricating. Her pussy was so tight, I hadn't asked but I doubt she had any kids. No one could be this snug after childbirth.

I pulled my thumb out, giving her bud a final rub of thanks, as I focused on her pussy and clit. So much liquid around her clit that it made it so easy to pleasure her to ecstasy and that's where she went. She reared up on all fours, arching her back and gave an almighty cry of release as she came.

I don't know whether her colleagues were in the next few cabins but if they were, they surely knew she was getting royally fucked and given her 30-minute conversation with me earlier at dinner, they'd put 2 and 2 together and I'd be busted. Fuck it. This was worth it to lose a client. Not a marriage perhaps but I doubt it would come to that.

As her pussy spasmed around my cock, I kept going plunging into her as she gasped for breath. "Cum for me Martin. Fill me up again." I was nearly there and as I pushed the final few times, Janet had yet more to give as she screamed that she was cumming again. That did it as I shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her.

We collapsed together, totally spent, sweat covering our bodies in the tropical air. I pushed myself up slightly to take the weight off her and kiss her neck and shoulders.

We both started laughing at our exhaustion and the sheer unbridled joy of the sex. I rolled off her and she nuzzled into my chest, savoring that lovely afterglow of mutual orgasm. "Just the best fuck ever Martin." "Just the best fuck ever Janet."

Sometimes you hit the jackpot and for me, Janet was the jackpot.

We make love once more that night. A nice slow fuck and happily we both came again. No real acrobatics this last time. Almost a winding down fuck to enjoy each other's bodies a last time.

I showered with her and we soaped each other lovingly, kissing and hugging. I dressed and said goodbye, and see you in the morning, now only 5 hours away to the start of the workshop. We exchanged numbers without making any commitments to each other. We lived 1000km apart, I was married and I think we both didn't want to spoil such a magical memory. How could we possibly top this night?

I slept soundly and happily, the alarm did its work and woke me up on time. At the workshop on day 2 Janet never showed up. I asked Yvonne and she said Janet had called in sick. Turned out she also handed in her resignation later that day.

The rest of the workshop went superbly and no one ever called me out. I'm sure some knew but decided we were consenting adults and no harm done. Maybe if the workshop had not been so good, someone would have mentioned it but I'd built some credit with them and we all went away with nothing mentioned. Yvonne the manager was especially happy. I heard later in the year they smashed their sales targets that year. Good for them.

And I went home to my lovely wife, wrestling with my conscience and the infidelity. Did this mean I was now destined to cheat again? The idea of once a cheat, always a cheat has been something I believed. That would be down to me. For now, I hoped that what Alex didn't know, wouldn't hurt her. I'm happy to say, it stayed that way.

Mind you, I did see Janet again but that is another story.