A World of Delights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, I've wanted to hear a happy giggly baby for so long, you have no idea my sweet baby boy..."

"Nnnh! No! I-" was all he could manage before she simply lowered her hand to begin lovingly tickling under his chin, which given his already ticklish predicament sent him well over the edge of total delirium.

"Awww, my cute baby's such a squirmy boy! Do you like Mommy's soft feathers that much? Hmmm...?"

Unable to clear the cheek-aching grin from his face, he tried desperately to disagree, but once again his words dissolved into laughter along with any thoughts he'd had.

"Awww, so adorable. Come cuddle Momma!"

With that she plunged him face-first into her monumental mammaries, and his giggles were soon muffled by her flesh, along with any attempted protests.

"Snuggle with Mommy, that's it, let Mommy cuddle you. I've been waiting so long for a baby to take care of..."

She slowly traced the contours of his body, sending him into a giggly squirming mess as she pressed the feathers within his clothing against his entrapped skin.

"Oh my," she cooed with mock sympathy, at last acknowledging his manic squirms, "are Mommy's feathers being all tickly inside your clothes?"

"MMMFH!" was all Rick could say in response, before squirming in renewed ticklish torment as her fingers danced along his sides.

"Oh dear, whatever can Mommy do to stop those awful tickly feathers?" she asked, grinning down at the top of his trapped head as it twitched from one side to the other, unleashing breathy laughter into her cleavage which tickled her pleasantly in turn.

"Hmmmm..." she mused, toying at the small of his back and sending him jumping and squirming against her thighs, "if only there were some way to get those feathers out..."

She let him suffer for a little while longer before, at last, pulling the poor boy free of her bosomy prison. Sweat had soaked his face both from the closeness of her skin and the exertion of his laughter.

"I suppose we'll just have to get my baby boy out of those clothes!"

She soon held him just above the layer of feathers in which he had erstwhile been trapped against her massive soft body. Rick's tired brain was fogged with a mix of sexual haze and ticklish exhaustion, but as her words set in, panic loomed once more.

"N-n-n-no w-wait-" he stammered, picturing himself naked against her and blushing, then froze as he realised the true implications nudity would have.

Looking down, he saw the tantalising bed of her pink tickly feathers, and shivered in terror. It had been sheer torture when he had been clothed. Being naked in there would be...

"NO! PLEASE!" he panted, yet she merely smiled that airy smile, eyes fixed on his.

She merely enclosed her wings around his waist, holding him under the arms with their surprising strength, and her hands gently took hold of his shirt.

Then shredded it in seconds.

Rick barely felt a tug as the material simply disappeared around him. Before he knew it, his chest was bare. He looked down in astonishment as her nails... no her talons... tore his shorts and underwear apart in kind.

Merely gawking down at his own nude form, stunned by the speed of his disrobing and the sheer strength she must have possessed, he could only shudder slightly and blush as his naked cock now lay inches from her protruding, mountainous breasts and plump, thick lips. He tried to close his hands over his waist, blushing deeply, but couldn't reach down far enough.

She ran her tongue across those lips now, lasciviously, and he watched in awe as her long tongue coated them in a slick layer. Now he simply imagined what that tongue could do. In spite of everything, and much to her delight, his cock hardened in the space between them.

"Aww, is Mommy's boy excited?"

Then he felt her slowly lowering him down, and he remembered why he had been so worried.

"Please, wait, no!" he squeaked, clinging to her arms for all the world as if he were the very child she seemed to wish him to be.

"It's okay, sweet thing... it's time to play with Mommy."

12