All Comments on 'A World Of Our Own'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

A bit far out! What’s next!?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was totally wild and so trippy.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv12 months ago

Awesome! Should have added the 'orgasm control' tag

KathrynLocksleyKathrynLocksley12 months ago

Love how this one pushes the sensations we know into an abstract realm beyond, but still makes it all feel comprehensible.

senyan2senyan210 months ago

Amazing. Are you planning on adding more chapters to this story?

oneagainstoneagainst10 months agoAuthor

Not at this point, sorry. I think we leave Minh and Zoe there... unless someone wants to add something?

DustofFallenStarsDustofFallenStars6 months ago

I just wanted to say that I've loved this story for a while; while the VR tech is a bit abstract and distancing from the mechanics of the scene, the emotional actions of the characters is I think one of the best distillations of one of the pervading themes of your work: melancholy.

I love melancholy, and complication, and the emotional punches of wins that feel like losses - or is it the other way around? In any case, this ending, these two, locked in a unattainable orbit, are amongst my favourites of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...