A World of Pregnancy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We leave our clothes and bags in the cabin and head to the lake without an article of clothing between us. Outdoor nudity feels a tiny bit odd to me even with the obvious lack of onlookers, and based on how quickly we both submerge ourselves in the water, I think Alex has a similar feeling. We're in up to our necks, nothing risqué revealed to anyone but fish. Both of us are standing rather than treading water, and we soon find ourselves in a quiet, minutes-long embrace, substantial bumps tightly pushed together in a way that's getting me wetter than the water ever could. We stay in this pleasantly arousing arrangement for several minutes, then Alex backs away from me by a foot or so and unceremoniously slides three fingers into my amply lubricated pussy.

I return the favor with three digits of my own, and we're finger-fucking each other and groaning with loud abandon for another few minutes before we get each other off. Exhausted from some top-notch orgasms, we move into shallower water and sit down on the lake floor. They lean their head against my shoulder and I lean my head against their head. We enjoy the sun's watery reflection wordlessly, completely comfortable in one another's company.

I get cold and we get out of the water, rolling ourselves gently in the grass to dry off a bit. We head for the meadow next, which Annie had told us was located in the direction opposite the lake. It's a five minute walk back to the cabin, and another five minutes to the meadow. It is positively lovely, again somehow undersold by Annie's glowing recommendation. We lay next to each other amongst the flowers, hands roaming around our own and each other's bellies, breasts, and crotches. Staying in the nude, it's hard to resist such temptations.

And why should we? We've come here to spend a few days enjoying our pregnancies while surrounded by nature, and we've quickly adjusted to doing just that. Real quick before we leave the meadow, we 69 and get each other off orally. That'll be happening plenty over the next two days, I don't mind telling you.

Our time is split pretty evenly between sleeping in the comfy cabin, swimming in the warm lake, and enjoying the lush meadow. Lots of cunnilingus, lots of finger-fucking, lots of grand talk about Mother Nature/femininity/our ability to grow babies within us. It's a wonderful retreat.

Alex & Gretchen - 7 Months. Wes - 3 Months.

All three of us preggos considered, this month is sort of the sexual peak of our collective gestations. Wes is over his morning sickness and has begun to show, while Alex and I are heavily pregnant but not yet cumbersomely weighed down or constantly exhausted by the gravid states that will overtake us within the next few weeks. So, we're all heading to the nude beach on this sunny Saturday afternoon!

Our arrival is in the highest style, immediately and universally eye-catching. Wes may be sporting a pretty modest bump himself, but he's got a third-trimester preggo on each arm, and our trio turns every head on the pretty crowded beach. We walk the length of the nude section of the beach in this fashion, soaking in the attention. The three of us are evidently the only three preggos at the place, and we're rare, unmissable eye-candy. We're all pretty warm after our rather lengthy walk, so we decide to wade into the water.

Not wanting our level of attention to wane, we only go in as far as our mid-thighs: all our most fun, pregnancy-swollen parts remain easily visible for our adoring crowd. It's not quite effective enough trying to cool down in such shallow water, but we're sure as hell not going into the opaque water any deeper. Hence, a lively splash fight ensues. Alex begins it, sweeping their arm across the surface of the water and showering both Wes and me (up to his chin and my hairline) in cool, salty water. It feels great, and I return the favor with a two-handed wave shoved right back in Alex's direction.

Droplets of water drip seductively down our six tits onto our three bumps; we can't take our eyes off each other. I rub Wes's little wet and hairy bump with one hand and Alex's big, wet, and soft bump with the other. We all rub, jostle, and playfully slap (for the fun wet noises!) each other's tits and bellies for a solid five minutes, producing a great deal of noise and attracting even more curious eyes.

It's a great time for three horny preggo exhibitionists, and when we get home, we very thoroughly work out all the sexual energy we built up at the beach. All three of us covered in breastmilk, cum, and other fluids by the end of our dalliance, we take a nice hot shower together that leads to more sex and more messes. What a beautiful cycle we find ourselves in!

Alex & Gretchen - 8 Months. Wes - 4 Months.

Alex and I did our 8 month weigh-in this morning, with the still-reasonably-sized Wes's much needed assistance. I'm at 163, already 11 pounds up from my second pregnancy's peak. They're at 273, 26 up from their pregnancy peak last time. To be expected after giving ourselves almost no time between gestations, of course. They're gorgeous, and both my partners assure me I still am, too. Nonetheless, we're fucking huge in every way and it's as fucking tiring as it sounds.

To be totally frank, I'm too damned tired to keep up with updating this thing any longer. What little energy Alex and I are able to muster has to go toward sex, at this point. Us 8 month preggos are able to lift our giant bellies out of the way for long enough to allow the comparatively ultra-agile Wes to eat and/or rub us to completion, so that's pretty much all we do.

He still enjoys jerking off onto one or both of our bumps, then making sure to rub various bumps together until everyone's got a nice cum-shine going. We appreciate him very much.

12