A World of Pregnancy Pt. 06

Story Info
Wes's 3rd pregnancy adventures with his throuple.
2.2k words
4
6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg & NSFW elements...

A World of Pregnancy: Wes's 3rd - A Brief Interlude

Pregnancy Progress: Alex & Gretchen - 9 Months. Wes - 5 Months.

It's Wes again, taking over the journaling as my substantially more pregnant partners get too tired to do it themselves. I should have plenty to write about, being 5 months along myself at the moment. That great second trimester burst of energy has fully suffused me, nicely complementing the exhaustive lethargy of my full-term partners. My modest (relative to theirs, at least) bump is worthy of being written about, at least as far as I'm concerned: I'm finding myself very cute at the moment.

And I'm finding myself very cute very frequently: Alex's and Gretchen's primary turn-on at the moment is watching themselves in our full-length mirror as they're sexually serviced by yours truly, and I easily manage to get in plenty of looks at my cute little bump along with their massively gravid ones. We started with just the one full-length, but pick up a second as my partners get bigger and require a dedicated mirror each in order to take in the entirety of their massive forms. I move between Gretchen and Alex and their respective mirrors, hoisting huge bumps out of the way so that I might get a tongue or a few fingers into the pussy at hand. They can't do a ton to participate at this late gestational moment, but they sure do enjoy observing my work.

Standing, they get the best views of themselves in their mirrors, but they tire themselves out in mere minutes. Sitting, the views are slightly compromised, but I have better access to their genitals and they can retain their positions for a whole lot longer. Even sitting, though, tires them out, leaving them to lie down a large percentage of the time, out of view of their full-lengths.

This sometimes gives me the opportunity to use one of the mirrors solo, enjoying my second trimester body all on my own. I can easily reach around my reasonably-sized bump to my cock, and love to watch myself jerking it, arm slapping against my belly more and more as I approach climax with increasing intensity. When close enough to the mirror, I like to spray some of my milk (still present from my very recent previous pregnancy) right onto the glass, dirtying it up in sexy fashion. Laying a mirror on the ground with a suction-cupped dildo attached to it can be a lot of fun, too: I ride it anally, jerking off and grasping my bump all the while, able to look down and see my ass being rammed whenever I like.

Mirrors are great for my whole family right now, I guess is what I'm saying.

Alex - Birth #2. Gretchen - Birth #3. Wes - 6 Months.

A bit miraculously, Gretchen and Alex give birth at the same time, both vaginally; it's fucking awesome. I move between their adjacent rooms; holding their hands, feeling their contracting bumps, assuring them the pain will end soon, watching their exposed pussies prepare for birth. Besides moving between the two rooms, the bathroom is also heavily in rotation: I have to masturbate, and I have to do so frequently.

Those stirrups-spread pairs of legs and all that normally private flesh exposed to relative strangers turn me on in a major way that demands regular release. By this point toward the end of my second trimester, I have to work to maneuver around my bump and reach my cock for jerking purposes. It's still possible to do so without lifting my bump out of the way, though, which feels like quite a luxury after going through numerous third trimesters in which masturbation became a seriously involved process. The pattern of hospital visits goes approximately as follows: Alex's room, Gretchen's room, Alex's room, Gretchen's room, bathroom...rinse (the cum from my knuckles) and repeat.

My partners have their babies, all parents and children healthy and happy. I'm sad their sexy deliveries are over, never mind their sexy pregnancies. For the time being, I'll have to rely on my own developing pregnancy for sexiness (in addition to hooking up with pregnant strangers, which I'll almost certainly continue to do). Hopefully two and three pregnancies won't be enough for Alex and Gretchen (respectively), and we'll have more gestations on our hands in the very near future. I've got my fingers crossed...

Alex & Gretchen - Without Internal Child. Wes - 7 Months.

My belly is now quite substantial: despite some of its difficulties, I totally love the third trimester of pregnancy. In my third pregnancy, I'm bigger than I've ever been for this point in my development; already as big now as I got by the end of my first pregnancy, in fact. Easily passing for full-term and sporting a more-than-respectable-for-a-guy preggo rack (thanks to three pregnancies and a very supportive bra!), I'm a catch for anyone looking for a hairy pregnant hook-up. So, I head for the local Motherhood maternity store's lunchtime pick-up hour one Wednesday. I wear a white tank top that shows both ample hairy breast cleavage and hairy underbelly cleavage, along with navy leggings tight enough to highlight the outline of my cock.

I decide I want to be hunted rather than doing the hunting myself, quietly browsing in the men's section and letting other patrons size me up. Purposefully hunching into the clothes on the rack in front of me, my protruding belly moves clumsily through the multitude of short-sleeved blouses. This display of my size and unwieldiness is unmissable, a clear demonstration of what I'm packing. It only takes two or three minutes of feigned browsing before a stout petite woman (not evidently pregnant) sidles up next to me and places her left palm on my taut belly.

"Hi," she begins quietly, directly into my ear. "I want to go to the bathroom with you, suck your cock, and let your cum drip from my mouth onto your bump. I'll get you nice and sticky, baby. Let's take care of that gorgeous bump of yours." A most attractive offer: I accept immediately and we head for the nearest bathroom. I remove my shirt and unfasten my belt buckle, then she steps in to pull down my pants and underwear in one downward motion. She stays fully clothed, getting to her knees in front of me and beginning to fellate.

Her technique is solid, a counter-clockwise twist of her tongue really making the blowjob shine. I'm cumming into her mouth in about three minutes; next I'm kneeling while she stands and opens her mouth directly above my belly, the mixture of her saliva and my load dripping down to glaze my tight round bump. It looks hot as hell; I hate to clean it off. So I don't, replacing my shirt right on top of the mess she's made of my torso. It sticks to me like glue, a lingering reminder of this quick and dirty dalliance as we part ways.

I'm still hot and bothered from my bathroom hook-up when I get home, my refractory period long expired. My partners, though, are still too exhausted from childbirth to help get me off. I jerk it in front of one of the full-length mirrors, angling my cock up to shoot onto the bottom of my belly. I spread the load around my already sticky bump, the extra messy result making me wish for another pregnant man to cum on me. Maybe next month...

Alex & Gretchen - Without Internal Child. Wes - 8 Months.

I really want a (sexual) playmate, but Alex and Gretchen are still in exhausted, stretched-out-pussy recovery. I consider our fun with the 300+ lb. woman as well as my recent yen for a pregnant guy to cum on my bump. Hitting the internet, I look for the biggest pregnant man I can find. My search ends well, a 365 lb., 8.5 months pregnant male escort scheduled to come over and play this afternoon. Gretchen and Alex may not be ready to participate, but they're both very excited to observe the goings-on.

I'm very pregnant myself, inarguably gravid and with my dropped bump hanging right down to my cock. The belly is riding low enough that my swinging tits no longer rest on it at all, now free to independently sway to and fro. It's going to be a challenge to do any sexual activities with a man even huger than myself; Alex and Gretchen aren't so exhausted that they can't help a bit to facilitate the sex, though.

The escort arrives, his absurdly large t-shirt unable to contain his mammoth gut, ample underbelly cleavage hanging down well past the bottom of the garment. I lead him to the bedroom where he promptly drops his basketball shorts to the floor and pulls the t-shirt up over his head; he didn't deem any underwear necessary for our encounter. His huge hanging belly completely obscures his pubic region, drooping all the way down to his upper thigh.

Even having him lay on the bed on his back, it's nearly impossible to get his gut out of the way for dick access. I call in the waiting Alex and Gretchen, all four of their arms put to the test in lifting the belly out of my way. A path cleared to his crotch, I get on my hands and knees on the bed next to him, my own sizable bump resting heavily on the mattress. I suck his cock while I grip handfuls of his flabby bump and modest (non-hormone-enhanced) breasts.

Though a big part of my goal is to get his load onto my bump, I can't easily envision a scenario in which it's physically possible to get his cock to shoot from above my belly. Instead, I bring him to completion in my mouth, holding in his load as the woman in the mall bathroom had with my cum last month. Opening my lips slowly, cum steadily leaks down onto my bump, forming thin streams where it lands. Alex rubs it into my skin and Gretchen follows their hand motions with her tongue, licking me clean. It seems like we should do a little more with the hugely fat (no judgement!) preggo guy laying on our bed. Gretchen and I kneel on the bed to either side of his bump; she jerks me off onto his belly.

Alex tries to rub the load into him, but only manages to coat about a third of his ridiculous size. He seems to have no particular opinion about getting a load blown onto him, taking it and the subsequent rubbing in stride and without comment. Finishing up our time together, he puts his shirt back on over the sticky mess, apparently unconcerned with making the top any more clingy than it already was. He puts his shorts back on sloppily, exiting the house with the vast majority of his ass hanging out for all to see.

Alex & Gretchen - Without Internal Child. Wes - 9 Months.

I'm 9 months along and I'm fucking done. I'm tired and more than ready to get this baby removed from my body. I'm jealous of Gretchen's and Alex's non-pregnant bodies and can't wait to join them in their lack of gestational activity.

About all I have the energy for is the occasional self-inspection in one of the full-length mirrors. My tits rest on my bump once more, as they swell with milk and my bump expands upward (as well as in every other conceivable direction). The belly hangs pendulously but retains a tight round shape, punctuated by light stretch marks and a distinct linea nigra running down its center.

Even fully erect, I can't see my cock unless I move the belly out of the way. I'm too tired to do anything with my genitals anyway.

I feel like I've rushed through this gestation, never really stopping to enjoy myself. I think I need a few months off from pregnancy, try to reset my enthusiasm.

Alex & Gretchen - Without Internal Child. Wes - Birth #3.

Alex and Gretchen accompany me to my C-section. All goes smoothly, though the surgical team lets me know I could undergo maybe one more such procedure before I start doing some "serious damage" to the flesh (and organs, quite possibly) of my torso.

"Serious damage" to my torso? I call that being pregnant, and I get pregnant for breakfast, you cowardly surgeon motherfuckers. Anyway, thanks for delivering my new baby!

Alex, Gretchen & Wes - Without Internal Child.

No one's pregnant, getting impregnated, nor giving birth. I'm not sure how long it's been since we've had such a month: several years, at least. We're purposefully taking a few months off to allow our bodies to recover, but it's not easy.

We're all very bored.

Alex, Gretchen & Wes - Without Internal Child (Again).

The boredom is not subsiding. We hatch a plan in our desperation: next month, all three of us are getting impregnated at the same time. We might finally have three concurrent pregnancies on our hands. Someone may even go for twins...

Alex, Gretchen & Wes - Impregnation.

Surrogacy pregnancies for all! We all went in for embryo implantation a few days ago; today, positive pregnancy test results abound. Our impregnations occurred on the same exact day: concurrent pregnancies indeed!

And Alex, increasingly more size-obsessed in their gestations, did end up opting for twins this time. I cannot wait to see how huge they're going to get...