All Comments on 'A World Turned Rightside Up - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
davezqdavezq26 days ago

Overall a decent job Thanks. Tip: not udder contempt. but utter contempt. Otherwise you are dealing with offended 🐄 cows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THE DICK MADE ME DO IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nailed it! The obvious errors in keeping with his wriying style was very much appreciated! Uh-rah, indeed.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Oh you do have a way of writing these humours stories, you do it so well.

Made me smile all the way through.

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

VERY FUNNY! Well written and paced. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

parenthesisparenthesis11 months ago

Utter hogwash. Thanks I enjoyed it thoroughly!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was great.you get no complaints from me.In different stories of L W the cheated husbands at the end of the story forgives depending on the offense.But! For other husbands like Jeremy don't have to put up with that shit.I don't care if she was stupidly or deliberately poisoning him it's unforgivable.Lynn can't fix this she knows that,the bigger mistake he's military.her nervousness,her trying to control the bad situation by willfully getting out of his cross hairs was a fools game to play.Reminder he a genius, observation of his slut wife tells it all to chuck the slut out.removed all evidence and made her into a nutcase.Like I sead.Stupid bitch calling the cops,he knew how'll you react.So now Lynn finds out the hard way she's been replaced by her twin sister and have to share sloppy seconds with her.Jeremy from me I will never piss you off and the writer too.I give this a 5+.I hope to read more of your writing thanks an good bye.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done, I hate to say it but you could be more vengeful, nasty , Psycho, and mentally disturbed than I am, keep it up.

za_robionyza_robiony12 months ago

Very good dark satire

Aej_1Aej_1about 1 year ago

You really need help

MarkItZeroMarkItZeroabout 1 year ago

Epically hilarious. 5+

This proves that it may actually be possible to polish a turd.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This one is a classic !

What you did with what was a rather poor story, turning it into a rather funny continuation, was almost magic.

5 stars, of course !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME laughed so hard tears running down my face. AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was going well until he kicked her out then her fuck buddies sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Nixrox, the virtue signaler.

.

Yeah, violence NEVER solved anything. Well... except for all those pesky wars; violence came in handy when defeating the Nazi's, actually all Germans whenever East and West Germany are united (like now). Slavery was banished with violence, the USA was formed with the violent overthrow of England's tyranny. The list goes on.

.

Violence is a fact of life. Even on the elementary school playground, violence is needed to combat the bullies, a simple punch in the nose can help them grow up to be good citizens. If you think teachers can control bullies, you're a fool.

.

If you say violence should be a last resort, I'll agree wholeheartedly. If you say it should never be used, then I'll tell you that those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. "Some men just want to watch the world burn." Yup, and you're not going to talk them down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very different. Most things were well thought out & some minor details taken care of.

An interesting & unique tale.

Bill S.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Even as a satire, Erotic Horror would be a better category than LW. Actually just “Horror” would do since the story was hardly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and hilarious .

That was a lot of cliches

5 stars

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

Wasn’t impressed by the Green Beanies in Vietnam.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I didn't care for the racial stuff. Why not make it a big-dicked white guy? They do exist. The most unbelievable part was the guy turning into some sexual dynamo. He certainly could do 3 times a day, but 9? His ex-sister-in-law Jean could certainly have taken Lynn's place and they could have added Lynn back in as well. Considering her hospitalization, that's believable. A decent lawyer would have also gotten more money from the gov't. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The demise of poor black studly white wife banger was in keeping with how he threw hubby down the stairs. All that goes around has a way of coming back and biting one in the ass, as it did him. As for nixrox, consider, nix=slang for no. rox =slang for nuts/balls. therefor, nixrox= nonuts. It figures! LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another brilliant ending to the original story. Bigotry was simply in keeping with the original story. Great fun.

What kind of pussy is nixrox? "violence of any kind always gets a ZERO" What a wimp! I will have to see if I can login from different IP addresses and raise the score on this one just to balance out this nerf herder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this. Brutal. Beyond anything I would do. Perfect revenge.

Ed

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Sorry Dude total miss on this one

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - violence of any kind always gets a ZERO.

Plus I gave you a 1 star rating above to lower your average, as an incentive to reduce the violence in your stories.

I prefer that the SLUTs & ASSHOLEs experience long-term financial difficulty, or public shaming&humiliation, or the victims full recovery, with love prosperity and happiness for the rest of their lives - as more fitting punishments or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In all the stupidity……one stupidity stands out. Why would 5he bitch WANT to reconcile with midget-man?

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS let slip his bigotry with this one. John Holmes proved there are "big" white guys out there. No need to go to the racial stereotype for this except to make it clear you're a narrow minded bigot. That being said, I loved everything else about this story. I have no problem with killing the asshole and subjecting the slut to months of deprivation. It went a little off the track at the end with the younger twin sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did he end up knocking Jean up? He fixed that porch gorilla and kind of fixed his slut ex-wife, too. he'll probably stay in line now...

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

One of the great spoofs in the LW category! I almost laughed myself off my chair while reading it. More, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Little much don’t you agree? Stopped middle of page one.

Usually like your tales but this one, not too.

opheliusopheliusover 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

I bow to the master of LW satire. Green Beret bean counter stud indeed! 5*.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Did Bobby96600 ever indicate that he knew he'd been pranked by the masters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LIKE IT!! She got hers and so didn't Sambo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The original was gross .

Interracial is disgusting and ruins every story they force it in to .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid but a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Satire at its best

To anon with the complaint about the 'Semper Fi' reference. I am willing to bet that FTDS was pulling our pisser

CLM

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
Quite an antidote to the original

I did get a few chuckles out of it too.

But in the end, the original, as it was, should never have been written.

It's amazing how un-erotic a story, detailing a sexual liaison, can really be.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Taking it to the extremes now, huh? I don't see what's so dark about this story. Sure, someone died but he deserved didn't he? And she proved she was a wacky broad by doing what she did?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

A nice little tome of how to set a cheating bitch straight...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Semper FI?

Bad news - Semper Fi is the motto of THE U.S. Marine Corps and it is an insult to the Corps for a Green Beanie to use that phrase. Unless in honor of a Marine.

Just for the record I am having trouble signing into my Literotica account and in getting anyone from Literotica to help me.

Luke

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Been a while since I read some FTDS. This is one of the best ones ever. Some seem to think it's over the top satire, but I think it's an absolutely true anti ir cuck story. An off color joke, a little dark humor, perhaps, but a fun read for anyone who isn't a woke cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm sure this is all tongue in cheek,,,,,,,,

,,,,,but, what a pile of shit, one of the worst stories I've ever read on this site.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good ending FTDS

Appreciate your 'positive' ending and sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist cock envy

I feel your pain, jealousy and envy. No one chooses the colour of their skin, but you choose the size and colour of the cock to fantasise over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This may be one of the dumbest fucking stories I've read on this site.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Second time. That's the way to take a big, black, dumbass out of th e picture. Dark humor in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Sempri fi is Marine Corps not Army

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Rightside up

Your wit is masterful. Thank you

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Revenge

This was beyond the pale, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EH

yu skimped over the entire episode of Lynn setting up her escape to the cops, or how she went from a seemingly devoted broken slave to someone who wanted revenge

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Funny satire black humor etc

Revenge is sweet and necessary when they try to unman you

Hard to click when holding pot with both hands

Few errors but don't expect it to be error free

Enjoyed that enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Wow, nice

breville1breville1almost 5 years ago
Awesome!

No! Fucking awesome!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great

Satire or black humor. Either way, this one is a keeper . Funny as a 5'3" Green Beret.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
great ending

a perfect ending for this story

it gives me hope that there are people out there that won t allow cheaters to prosper

the way he was humiliated by the wife and her blulk it was the only plausible way for his revenge

5* 1000 hardons 99 orgasms into condoms (lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lmao.

"with this. He fucked you, now you will fuck him, returning his fucks, since we no longer want them."

- how the fuck do you come up with this shit ? Fucking hilarious , dude. 😂😂

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Green berets

Taught him to wear stylish french headwear. The Eagle Scouts taught him everything else. Never mess with a scout!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
FTDS IN THIS STORY ENFRINGED ON TODD AND THE SHACK

but 1 Q" why after getting rid of a boil keep kissing frogs, TK U MLJ LV NV

kage440kage440over 5 years ago
It was ok

It was ok, but Green Berets are US Army, not the US Marine Corps, so a true Green Beret doesn't utter the words Semper Fi, ever. He should have been Army or a Navy Seal.

It took rather long for her to be un-fucked, wouldn't anyone get suspicious of not seeing her or her bull for that long a time?

Not a bad story, but rather taxed the ability to be believable in the real world, literary licence excepted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Over the top funny.

Loved the Swifties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worthy Of 5 Stars

Even when an FTDS story doesn't measure up to his usual standards, it can still garner 5 stars. More men who decide they want to destroy a marriage should wind up brutally disposed of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As entertaining as it is ludicrous

Tongue firmly in cheek nonsense, as entertaining as it is ludicrous. Great fun.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You do know

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN THE CIRCLE TURNS

the roles are reversed and doubled in tops and bottoms, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

When you read an absurd tale like the original you have to realize than the sequel would be just as absurd. Being a btb guy all the way, she and her asshole boyfriend were treated the only way possible. Horribly. Great revenge and consequences tale. Fiction, of course.

FTDS, you are sorely missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

If that outburst of violence is your addition to a good story then stop now!! Your crap is only pathetic!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Absolutely

hilarious!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Loved the detail of revenge.

FTDS is one of my favorite authors. I love the style of writing and you know what you're getting reading his story's. Payback is a bitch....the revenge is complete. In my humble opinion I believe FTDS stories overall should be higher rated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Last line I roared with laughter...too funny!

if the Houston PD reads this, remember, it's only fiction. Besides, I have an alibi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absurd!

But fun. It should be in Humor/Satire. Or Fantasy.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Fun story

A very serious subject matter was cajoled and juggled in so many excursions it was hilarious. A master writer/author with a great sense of humor just slam dunked this one. I gave it a well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category

Should have been Humor and Satires

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
LoL

your a big softy you are

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Very Funny

"Green Beret genius bean counter. It doesn't get any more dangerous than that," Yea, this story was hilarious.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Laughed my ass off!!

Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A REQUST ABOUT ANOTER STORY

THE STORY WAS ENTER IN 2003 IT CALL QUID PRO QUO IT HAS 4 CH I DON"T KNOW IF YOU EVERY READ THIS STORY TO ME CH4 KILL THE WHOLE STORY I JUST WOULD LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO REDO CH4 BECAUSE IT HAS NO ENDING AND IF YOU COULD GIVE IT A GOOD ENDING IT WOULD MAKE THE STORY RIGHT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT CAN DO THIS AND IF YOU DO I WOULD THANK YOU VERY MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All Veterans Special Ops?

Ever notice how all veterans of these stories were either Special Forces, Rangers or SEALS? Just for once, I'd like to see a story where the main character says: "When they started messing with me, they didn't know what kind of hell messing with a former Army Supply Clerk, would bring down on them. It was unloading and folding all those blankets that gave me the muscles I have today."

The above suggested quote has not, nor will be copyrighted by me, and as such should be considered in the public domain.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
A Laugh A Minute!

You did it again. You took a terrible story and made it brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing as I read this story. I kept thinking that was the funniest thing I ever read, and then I'd get to the next paragraph and say the same thing. Thank you for a real entertaining story.

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 9 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!

I'll be honest with you, I don't even bother reading the original stories from the other authors. That's mostly because those stories just piss me the fuck off. They're almost always about some wimpy guy getting cuckholded. Revenge stories such as this one are my favorite because they are just so entertaining to read. I am a huge proponent of the "Don't get angry, get even!" philosophy and your stories more often than not offer exactly that and it's because of that they are so damn entertaining for me to read. So thankyou for the great stories you finish and I hope you keep it up! :D

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Well, it's a 5 for sure.

Funny as hell. Well written, tongue-in-cheek at it's best. Also the bitch got what she deserved. A little hard on the poor lover though. Not.

Some of your stuff, FTDS, is absolutely hilarious. Some of it, not so much. But Babe Ruth didn't hit a homerun every time either. Well worth going back through all of your re-writes again and again. Don't care much for cuck stories and you seem to avoid that more than others. So, thanks for that.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Hiccups!

Yes, it's true, I laughed so hard I got the hiccups, that was right after I peed my pants and was crying my eyes out. Geez guy, have a little mercy on us poor mortals, will ya, please?

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5*

Pure over the top insane brilliance that had me grinning from ear to ear all the way through :)

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Yes. I know it's piling on, but...

..it was brilliant. I suspect it was easy for genius a Green Beret bean counter sex-machine Eagle Scout wordsmiths with friends. :o)

JonJacJonJacalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I read, read again, laugh and read once more. Love the way you write!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a great idea

Unfucking - brilliant, simply brilliant.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

lmfao....excellent job and you have a very sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Hilarious! I love a good hater.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I love a wonderful sense of humor.

Thank you for writing. Gotta watch those bean-counters, they are smarter than they look. That is a good idea about the vitamins, I wonder how easy that is to figure out on autopsy???

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
ROFL -

Now that's funny -

A nicely perverse mind there -

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
fun read

Humorous fantasy. Thank you.

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Awesome

Hilarious reading, thanks

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Maybe a bit excessive

the pleasure she took in her stud, I mean. Though entrapment, torture, murder, forced imprisonment, extortion, and rape do go some distance toward balancing the debt she built up by enjoying a big cock. Call it even?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Thank You

Keep it up!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALL CHEATERS TAKE NOTE

the world spins, turns and wobbles. TK U MLJ LV NV

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago
That was fun

Now that is some funny shit!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
FTDS...

You, sir, are challenging JPB for the Crown! You are well on your way to dethroning the King of Twisted! Awesome job on this one. In spite of the military mishaps, this is one for the record books. Completely over the top and a helluva fun ride.

5 HUGE Stars!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous