All Comments on 'A World Where I'm Married'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JaneAustenButSexyJaneAustenButSexyabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Loved the premise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More?

Very Nice. I would love to see a chapter 2. To see if she stays tehre or returns to her own world pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great, Suzuki

Insane with envy? love it!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 5 years ago
Interesting "alterlife" setting.

And I agree with a previous comment

for a following chapter. One with

Millicent(the original wife) in it?

And why not expand a bit more on

Sara's professional career as a drummer.

I truly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crazy ideas for a great story

This looks like a oneshot but if there were to be a continuation:

Consider chapter two being dealing with the fact that things went back to normal, no one notices but her, the chaos and mayhem of her feelings

Chapter three, she wakes back up married the day after, each time she goes to sleep she is alternating between married and single, after 5 days of this Millicent shows up out of the blue to demand to know what is going on, why does she keep finding herself single in an apartment with a couple dogs, while Sara gets to enjoy life with her husband.

Do the pair of them seduce Eric together to make a happy family? Do they learn to live with matters? Does some event return their reality to normal or does this alternative reality become the norm? Does it go normal but Sara finds herself properly pregnant, which leads Millicent to invite her into her home?

Options, all could be fun to explore.

dr_meddr_medabout 5 years ago
Great ideas and well written!

The story reads well as always.

You really put the concept of passion in your stories, which makes it a joy to read.

I love the details you add like the visit to the museum and the mentioned paintings.

Obviously you are putting some of your experiences in this story and I liked the culminating camping scene.

Like someone before mentioned you should add another chapter to this fantastic story. who did not dream like this with an admired person?!

red_96vettered_96vetteabout 5 years ago
LFun reading

Nice effort with interesting story line. Intelligent plot, and very creative!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only it was real

Wow. As a painfully single woman just shy of 30 years, your story conveyed a lot of my emotions eloquently. I loved it. I felt like I could relate to so much of your story (or rather, Sara's story). It was a joy and true pleasure to read. Occasionally I do come across high quality erotica like yours, but this one is unique in that it has a well developed plot with a setting that feels extremely natural. It's subtly smooth without feeling rushed or overly unrealistic. It has scenes and dialogue that I could imagine happening in real life, and I stayed riveted throughout. Please don't lose your sense of humor and wit either. That whole set up with the discovery of the ring and her thoughts was GOLD. I think you handled the memory/concept well too. It's easy to get lost in the details of "another person's life", but I think you pieced together just enough to give readers an idea of what Sara was experiencing. Please keep writing, I'd love to see more of this story (especially in the impreg category) but I'm sure any category you contribute to will be blessed. Honestly, if there were more stories like yours on this website, I'd probably just give up "real" books altogether. Who needs real books when you can get a slice of life from Erik and Sara? Your content could stand on its own, independent of the sex, and that just adds to how great it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ohhhhh, my heart. And also my junk. But mostly my heart. (But also my junk)

This is truly a fairy tale, a woman whisked away by the gods to meet her dashing husband. And yeah, it's pretty much 120% pure processed American Cream Cheese wish fulfillment, but hot damn do you sell it well. After years and years of being constantly and depressingly single, suddenly having an amazingly hot spouse who's only too happy to cook and give oral sex in the same breath? Who DOESN'T want that?

But the banter that you gave these two, uggggggh. My heart. Y U DO DIS 2 ME? They really are just too cute, which makes the naughty bits all the more subversive and delightful.

Thank you for sharing!

BlowjobSuzukiBlowjobSuzukiabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thank you for the lovely comment, Anonymous! Feel free to reach out through the Contact tab on my profile!

Anton_PirelliAnton_Pirelliabout 4 years ago
Just what I needed

Mmm, your writing hits the spot. Sexy and intelligent, filled with rich detail but not overwrought. I love stumbling across writers like you who I can tell have obsessed over every word and detail, and worked hard to craft pure, thrilling prose.

To quote Sara, "Don't you dare stop."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love it. I love imagining a world of "What if this had happened THIS way..." You're such a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A truly delightful little tale; part Sci-Fi, part romance. You have a wonderful writing voice, earthy & natural, soft and sensual; I've enjoyed every story of yours I've read.

Even those in Lit categories I typically seldom read.

Thank you for sharing your fertile imagination, and thanks for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission. The mechanical/technical quality is every bit as top notch as the creative and storytelling talent.

I really like your personal, cultural touch to each of the stories, as well.

Best regards,

GeoD

Codoc24Codoc2415 days ago

Great story!! Sorry to see it looks like you haven't written anything in a while. Maybe one of these days you'll be back to give us more wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowjobSuzuki@BlowjobSuzuki
564 Followers
I love to read, cook, travel, and play games. I also enjoy writing and drawing. I hope you'll read my stories!