A Writer's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
With two sexy sisters, why only get seduced by one?
10.6k words
4.45
3.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuBal46
KuBal46
30 Followers

Relaxed and at ease in their nudity, Leisha and Cliff had comfortably settled back on the couch. Their bodies were barely touching but still one in their post-coital, radiating warmth.

Nevertheless, Cliff, with his head inclined towards her, could not take his eyes off Leisha's languorously stretched-out body.

Succumbing to temptation, he drew the tips of his fingers, barely touching, down over Leisha's body. Beginning at her lips, they wandered down to her tits, circled a few times around her waking-up nipples, then tickled over her drawn-in, tensing stomach before combing teasingly through her bush.

Sliding from the couch onto his knees, Cliff made his fingertips, now side-on, slide with some pressure millimetre by millimetre from Leisha's mons over her clit and through the opening and moistening slit of her pussy.

With her eyes on him, Leisha's meow did not sound like reprove. While her thighs had clasped shut in shock as he touched her clit, they splayed quickly open before Cliff's now moist fingertips shifted to the inside of one of her legs.

When he reached her thighs on the journey up, they shivered wide open. The glow of Leisha's glistening pussy showed her desire for more than a fingertip's touch. Throwing back his head from the tempting sight, Cliff moaned:

"God, Leisha, you are an incredibly sexy woman, such a temptress. We have just fucked. And now, looking at your still hotly alive pussy makes me hard as a rock."

Leisha took a quick look down the bed's side and giggled:

"Poor cock! Cliff, but you didn't just look.

You had to tease my tits and wake up my pussy while I had hoped we would have a shower.

Over the last few days, whenever I stood under my shower, I imagined what it would feel like to have your hands soaping my breasts, and your hand and fingers washing my pussy while your cock pressed on my ass. The thought made me weak in my knees.

Could we shower now, Cliff? Please, I'll be good."

Cliff grinned, his mind delighting in the sensuality of the picture Leisha had painted but he feared disappointing her. His part of the house had the original bathroom with a large bathtub. The shower head over it made showering like Leisha imagined too dangerous:

"I'm sorry Leisha, my shower is safe for only one. But I have a king-size tub; we could share a bath?"

"Like two children," Leisha broke into laughter and brushed her hand over Cliff's fading erection, "only not so innocently, I hope! Because it sounds naughty-exciting!

I've never shared a bath with a man."

"The way you describe it, you shared a shower or two with men before?"

"No, showering with you in my excited, dirty mind was my first time!"

Leisha, contentedly excited with what was to come, curled up on the sofa while Cliff run the bath. When it was ready, sitting on the tub's rim waiting for her, he called out for Leisha. As she walked through the door, he was once again stunned by her beauty.

Cliff had never seen Leisha standing or walking in the nude.

Now she fronted him with a smile on her face, stopping as if she meant to give Cliff time to admire her beautifully shaped long legs flowing into a -- for her slim built -- quite broad, womanly pelvis, the soft-white flatness of her belly above the dark triangle of her bush, the contour enhancing narrowing of her midriff, and the hand-sized perfection of her breasts and their sensuous-perky nipples.

As she stepped forward into Cliff's waiting arms, he pressed his cheek against her pubes and mumbled, "My God, Leisha, you are so beautiful. You take my breath away."

And she, lifting one leg over the rim to step into the water, whispered, "Just you wait with your seduction till I smell sweet again." She slid into the water, "Come, join me."

On getting into the tub, Cliff carefully placed his big feet on the side of Leisha's slim body. She, sensing his feeling awkward, giggled. As her feet stretched and touched his no longer privates, she declared, "I love this, it's as sexy as the shower. But I still want your naughty, soapy hands on my... you-know-whats!"

For quite a while Leisha lay back in the water, pretending to relax while her feet, with steadily increasing skill, caressed Cliff's cock into an advanced state of erection.

He, as his clumsy feet could not match what hers did to him, lifted one of her tranquillity-bothering feet out of the water to suck and nibble on her toes. Leisha stretched out in unexpected bliss until his tongue switched to the ticklish sole of her foot. She cried out, jerking her foot away.

In a swift move, she was on her knees. Spreading her thighs and stretching out her tits, she handed Cliff the soap.

He was as eager as her to fulfil her salacious expectations.

Cliff spent an inordinately long time washing her tits with their perkily aroused nipples pressing against his palm and slipping between his fingers. When he began to wash her below, Leisha's head sank onto his shoulder. His artfully gentle fingers were seducing while soaping her pussy and crack; it made Leisha's tongue find his ear as she gasped a hot moan.

Facing each other kneeling, Leisha washed lovingly Cliff's chest and arms. With a mischievous grin, she asked him to stand up. When he momentarily hesitated, Leisha reminded him how much she liked showing him her pussy.

Standing up, his up-standing, full-on erection was close to her face, just as she wanted.

She soaped, dreamily slowly, his sizeable cock and balls, before her soapy fingers -- as he had done with hers -- invaded his crack. And after her very thorough ministrations, she splashed water only over his now over-heated cock to wash off the soap.

With her lips only centimetres from the cock's tip, she hesitated a long moment before she reached for his hips to pull his soaped-in balls and ass down into the water.

Before Leisha could think of more sexual mischief, Cliff gathered her into his arms and said, "Work is done. It's time for a lunch break. Let's go to the kitchen. Are you ready for some champagne?" They dried each other with the large towels Cliff had prepared.

In the living room, as Leisha saw Cliff putting on his pants, she picked up her shift from the floor and slipped into it. Cliff grinned, "I'm old fashioned. I've never eaten with a woman in the nude. With you, God, I was tempted."

Cliff had prepared a fitting snack for Leisha's visit, and it was, together with the champagne, waiting to be served in the fridge. The table was quickly set, and the champagne poured.

As they lifted their glass for their first toast, words failed them; they looked at each other and smiled, knowing that what they felt could not yet be expressed. But they were hungry and the food before them quickly had their attention.

Leisha, while daintily peeling a shrimp, grinned and nodded at Cliff across the table, "Is this how you treat all your women? With seduction in the bath followed by feasting and champagne?"

Cliff smiled, "Perhaps, I should have. But it took a very special young woman to give me such sexy ideas. And wasn't she a naughty seductress in the bath?"

Having just taken a bite out of a hearty slice of country bread laden with ham, Leisha almost chocked on her welling up laughter:

"Me a seductress? If you only knew, Cliff, I was a late developer.

I barely had tits at fifteen. And then, as an obedient daughter, being practically engaged as well as nerdy and scrawny-plain, I missed out on the other teenagers' naughty fun.

About my romantic and sexual experiences since the less said the better. Before you, Cliff, I've been with, have been sexually involved with three men. It brought me nothing either meaningful or satisfying.

So, you see Cliff, how ready I was at a nerdy almost twenty-four, to surrender to the charm of an old rogue like you."

Cliff had stopped eating while he listened. Now he leaned back suppressing a scowl. Leisha realised that mentioning 'old rogue' had touched a sore spot. She hoped that by telling the truth it could be made good:

"You know anyway, how keen I was to overcome your reluctance to make a pass at me. I wanted you probably more than you wanted me. I needed you, needed a lover like you and God, you are all I wished and more than I dared to hope for."

Leisha paused, fighting down her shyness:

"I'm not sexually innocent and uninformed. Who of us could be, with the internet, computers, and smartphones?

While I watch it quite often, I never got hooked on Pornhub. Sex has a staged sameness, and most of it I could not imagine myself doing much less enjoy.

I like looking at women's breasts, especially the ones more voluptuous than mine. At times I thought I was Lesbian but then, the pussies they worshipped were to me, in closeup, uninterestingly utilitarian.

I wasn't attracted by cocks, thought them unattractive and pathetic when flopped and rather stupidly self-important when erect.

My pet hate was their compulsory worship by -- in Pornhub -all women, getting all the time on their knees to suck the cocks of often strange men into a functioning erection. I swore I would never do anything so disgusting and demeaning for any man."

Taking a deep gulp from her third glass of champagne, Leisha confessed:

"And there I was kneeling before your beautiful, glorious, big cock in the bathtub.

God, did I want to kiss it. Not just kiss it; I wanted to feel its hot vibration in my mouth, just as I feel it in my pussy when you fuck me into a wonderful coming."

Leisha's outburst, her flow of well-chosen words and the courage to say them, left Cliff speechless. It was Leisha that had to stretch her arms across the table into the silence, in search of his hands, "We still have four hours before Viv comes home. You know how much I wanted to sleep with you, Cliff. Will you take me finally to bed?"

And Cliff let himself - pretending reluctance - be pulled up to be led to his bedroom.

Standing close to the bed, Leisha faced Cliff. Lowering her eyes, she slowly undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and watched them slide to the floor. Cliff stepped out of them.

With a put-on, serious mien he reached for the bottom of Leisha's shift. In pulling it in a jerky motion up over her head, it looked as if he had to shake her out of a hindering encumbrance. No longer able to hold back their laughter, they threw themselves onto the bed and into a wrestling embrace and an exchange of naughtily lively kisses.

Finally, Cliff managed to pin down Leisha's arms. Contradicted by his cock already now and then furtively kissing her pussy, Cliff said, "I would not have asked you to go to bed with me today; I mean in the bedroom."

"Why not? Have you already had enough of me?"

Breaking free, Leisha reached down and gripped his cock's shaft. She was sorely tempted to end its blind probing by guiding it home. Instead, she brushed it up and down her slippery pussy and laughed:

"It doesn't feel as if you don't want to... fuck me, does it, Cliff? So, why not now? Why ever not in bed?"

"Because your lovely, sweet pussy is still very tight. I was, in making love to you before, almost too large for you.

Your pussy must be sore. Too sore for the wild-wonderful fucking that a first coming to bed with me should be."

"But I'm not sore! I only was for a few, short minutes. Since then, I'm remembering, Cliff, the wonderful feeling of your big, hot cock in my pussy with every move I made."

Hugely enjoying what developed, Cliff murmured:

"I'll just have to check then if your pussy is ready for real loving."

Leisha immediately spread and began to raise her legs. Cliff lay down between them but then, starting at her neck, began to kiss his way slowly down to the mentioned target.

For a minute or so, his lips tongue and teeth were on her nipples stirring them into a horny turmoil. By the time his tongue gyrated in Leisha's navel, her belly was heaving and her hands were messing up his hair. When his mouth was on her bush and his teeth closed on her fleshy mons, Leisha bucked and cried out.

Trying to pull him away by his hair, she pleaded, her voice hoarse with desire, "No Cliff. Please, no. My pussy is so wet; I can't help it. You could not kiss me there!"

When Cliff's shoulders pushed up her thighs and his fingers pulled the outer and inner lips of her pussy wide open, he quickly looked up at Leisha's confused face. Her lips formed soundless words as her eyes fixed on his lips so close to her shame.

Forgoing a furtive lick, Cliff's lips locked over her shivering pussy for a shameless French kiss with his tongue pressing deep into Leisha's highly aroused pussy to taste its sexy-tart juices.

Eventually, the tip of his tongue started to touch and circle the cunt's opening. A quick look showed him a swollen, lips-like opening, quaveringly discharging hot droplets of cum. Slippery-wet, it let his tongue readily slip into the cunt's pulsating heat.

And as Cliff pushed his mouth and chin hard into the wet heat of her pussy and his tongue in and out and as deep as it could reach into her cunt, Leisha's gasping and whimpering turned into a song urging him on.

Cliff read the signs. As her hands held and pushed him in harder, her trembling thighs threatened to lock him into the onrush of a major orgasm.

Cliff struggled free and up. Embracing her, he rested his face against her neck and whispered:

"God, Leisha, I would love to kiss you now, just as I almost kissed your lovely juicy pussy and cunt into a too-early coming.

But with my face now covered with your pussy's hot juices and your cunt's taste on my tongue, you would hate to smell and kiss me, wouldn't you?"

After a long moment's hesitation, Leisha started to giggle. She pulled Cliff's face close and made a show of sniffing him:

"I didn't know my pussy's smell became so sexy on you!" She giggled, "I may love its taste too."

Not hesitating, Leisha began to cover Cliff's face with dozens of licking kisses before sinking her tongue for a long, saliva-mixing kiss into his mouth. And her tongue -- much better than with words - uninhibitedly repeated the moves that had stirred up her cunt minutes before.

When she stopped her telling-all kisses she panted:

"My pussy is as wet and tasty as before. Will you love it some more, Cliff?"

This time Leisha's hands on his head not only pushed him down quickly to her spread-open crotch but her fingers parted her pussy's lip to offer Cliff the shamelessly sensual succulence of her sex.

Embedded at one end of the hot-glistening gash was the pulsating, temptingly opening of her cunt, on the other the half-pearl of Leisha's clit peeking out of its sleeve. As Cliff slithered his pressing-down tongue again and again up through the pussy's slippery slit, it spent longer and longer over the clit.

In responding Leisha remembered the thrill of Cliff's tongue as it had, just in passing, only for seconds, touched her clit. It had been a shock and too brief for pleasure because she had urged Cliff not to kiss her 'wet, smelly pussy'.

But now, neither was Leisha going to stop Cliff from pleasuring her clit nor from feasting on her juicy hot pussy. Neither was she hiding from Cliff how much she liked being orally pleasured.

Each flick and twirl of Cliff's educated tongue she welcomed with a gasp of surprise and, increasingly so, with shrill little cries of "Yes, Cliff! Yes!"

Eventually, Cliff's lips closed fully over Leisha's pressed-forward clit. For long love song-filled minutes, his sucking and teasing biting and bursts of tongue-lashing pushed Leisha, again and again, right to the edge. He did not want her to come yet. But every time Cliff's mouth began to lift off, Leisha cried out and her pelvis pressed her over-heating pussy and clit all the harder onto his mouth.

Throughout his lengthy pleasuring of Leisha's love-hungry clit, Cliff's hands made love to Leisha's lasciviously twisting and stretching body: to her arching up tits, to her ass in his grip, and her shivering thighs. As he wanted to ease her gently into their love-making, Cliff's fingers had not touched her cunt's opening while his mouth on her clit drove Leisha into spasms of lust.

Releasing the clit, his mouth switched over to kiss the cunt's opening. He could feel the convulsions of its muscles opening and closing against his lips. There was no need to push; his tentatively probing tongue was sucked greedily into the tangy heat of Leisha's cunt.

It needed more than a tongue. He pushed a finger unresisted into her. With a howl, Leisha heaved up her cunt driving the invader in deeper. From his finger's hot-slippery engulfment, Cliff felt how ready Leisha was to be properly fucked. With some resistance, a second finger pushed in. It set Leisha moaning, "Yes, Cliff, yes! Touch me! God, feel my hot pussy!"

But then she changed her mind. Cliff, with his fingers bending and feeling out her heated-up cunt, had moved up to kiss her. Leisha turned away her face. Gasping for breath she reached for Cliff's hand on her pussy and stammered:

"Cliff, please. Don't make me come with your fingers. I want your cock in me! Fuck me! God, fuck me now, Cliff!"

In withdrawing, his fingers paused to stretch the cunt's tremulous opening. As Cliff pushed his rock-hard member against her quivering pussy, Leisha lifted her legs. Impatiently pushing back against Cliff's guiding hand, Leisha forced the engorged but not lubricated head of his cock half into her opening. The pain made her cry out and Cliff immediately withdrew with a "Sorry."

But then he chuckled. Shifting on his side he lifted Leisha's near leg to his chest. Looking down at her spread-open pussy he whispered, "Your lovely pussy is still a bit shy. It should never be forced, Leisha."

For the next minute or so, Cliff guided the tip of his cock in a slow, loving caress up and down her pussy, kissing on the upward journey her clit. But over her deep opening, the from her pussy's juices glistening head stopped for a longer play to kiss it more and more open.

Finally, there was no need for any drawing back.

They were fucking. For Leisha, right from the beginning, there was only a steadily mounting bliss in Cliff's slow, centimetre by centimetre, filling up of her pulsating cunt, in his cock's almost withdrawing and then driving in deeper and -- she felt - every time deeper.

After only a few minutes, Leisha cried out in lust as a coming surprised her. As her pelvis and cunt shook and twisted, she suddenly knew that it was not a finale but a beginning.

She sank her nails into Cliff's back and panted, "God, I love your cock! Fuck me, Cliff! Don't stop. Fuck me, God, I want it!"

Cliff knelt up and put Leisha's legs on his shoulders. Gripping her thighs, and moving out of his hips, he began to fuck her, alternating between short, teasingly caressing strokes and staccato deep thrusts that sunk his cock to the hilt into her hot-squelching cunt.

Cliff fearing hurting Leisha still managed to hold somewhat back.

With his voice hoarse with arousal, he told her how incredibly sexy she was, how hotly he desired her, how much he loved her beautiful tits and ass and hot-sexy pussy and that fucking her like now, was for him the ultimate gift.

Looking down at Leisha's lasciviously contorting body and her lust-filled face and hearing her cries of "Yes!... Yes, Cliff!... Cliff, fuck me!... Harder!... Show me how much you want me!... Yes, Cliff, harder!" finally allayed his fears.

Leisha was not a fragile woman! So, he bent her legs up to her shoulders, gripped her ass with both hands, and rammed his monstrous cock into her raised and wide-open cunt. She met it with a lust-charged cry that got louder with each of the following thrusts until - only after a dozen or so -- it ended with a pitched scream that robbed Leisha of her breath.

It was not a 'coming' that had knocked and been invited in.

KuBal46
KuBal46
30 Followers