A Writer's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an orgasm that crashed in, robbing Leisha of any control as she was sucked into the storm's centre of total sensual surrender. Whimpering as if in despair, her body shook and twisted against Cliff.

While spasm after spasm gripped her, her tits and fiery engorged nipples pressed and rubbed against his chest, her ass squirmed in his grip, and her pelvis thumped up and twisted against Cliff's deeply inserted cock as she gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! God, fuck me!"

It was Leisha's stormy and so lecherously liberated climaxing that sucked Cliff so quickly over the edge that he could not withdraw as he had intended. He pumped in blind abandon his seed into her hot cunt as he roared his primeval mating call.

Cliff released his grip on Leisha's legs but their bodies stayed interlocked. They responded to the slowly fading away spasms with long lingering kisses that confirmed how wondrous their coming had been.

Cliff relished their staying together like this after their climax. In Leisha, he found a woman with whom there was no sobering, after-fuck change of mood back into normality nor any post-coital distress. And he, he was joyfully elated: contradicting the experts' belief, this 'animal' was not sad!

Although Leisha seemed to be no longer distressed by the 'sticky mess they were in, Cliff fetched a towel and they cleaned up. It switched his mind back to what he had neglected. Cliff apologised; he had been irresponsibly careless in not using a condom.

However, cleaned-up Leisha quickly slipped back into his arms. She grinned:

"You didn't have to worry, Cliff, I've been naughty. I've been on the pill for three weeks.

I wasn't even sure then if we would fuck. I also had my period only last Monday. I knew we were safe.

I wanted to feel your hot cum in me and no rubber on your beautiful cock."

As it was mid-afternoon, it was too late to risk a little restful sleep. They decided to get up for a coffee instead. Cliff slipped into his pants, Leisha into her shift and they went back to the kitchen.

Minutes later, nursing her cup, Leisha posed her question:

"We are proper lovers now, aren't we Cliff?

You can photograph me without inhibitions? As for me, I'll be excited remembering what you do to my tits, ass, and pussy when I show it all to your camera. When will you photograph me as you promised?

Or haven't we been lovers long enough?"

"If you are in a hurry for your photos, Leisha, you are more than ready for a hot photo session. You are beautiful and the most uninhibited, sensually alive woman I've ever known.

I'll be ready to photograph you in two days. And from then on, every day until you leave to go home to Malaysia.

Just tell me when you are free and when Viv is out of the way."

"Viv is a bit of a problem. Without asking, I never know when she is home.

I have only a few lectures this year, mainly major assignments to complete. So, I'll be free but mostly sitting at my computer with only one wall separating us.

Cliff, I'll be itching to be on the other side in your arms and your bed. It's going to be a major distraction. I'll be constantly tempted to switch from my boring assignments to sending you sizzling hot texts."

"I would love to receive them. I promise to reply, Leisha; immediately and as shamelessly sexy as yours."

"It will make you my full-time lover. Do you want that, Cliff?"

"Twenty-four/seven? I can't imagine a sweeter task!"

Leisha looked up at the clock and got up. Stepping behind Cliff's chair, she pressed her breasts against the back of his head and said, "I better go."

Bending down she whispered in his ear, "My tender pussy is already getting wet just by thinking of you as my full-time lover."

Giggling, Leisha skipped out the door.

************

Having set aside two days to prepare for the photoshoot, Cliff faced first his camera dilemma.

As a darkroom addict, he had used film for years after other photographers had switched to digital. Out of stubbornness and not common sense, Cliff never bought a quality digital camera while he quite willingly bought and used computers, an iPad and steadily improving digital phones. Feeling slightly guilty about doing so, he even printed the occasional snapshot he had taken on his phone and pad.

But now, to do justice to Leisha, Cliff wanted what he considered a 'real' camera.

When he took in the shop a top-mid-range DSLR in his hand and brought it to his eye, it felt uncannily like his five pre-digital Nikons gathering dust at home. It made buying an easy decision. Once home, the hours spent familiarising himself with its digital wizardry turned into a -- for him -- surprisingly satisfying task.

He felt ready. Regarding the lighting, Cliff would use his proven and familiar pre-digital equipment when needed. It was likely that he would take many shots in available light. Although Leisha fell in love with his classical nudes photographed against the traditional studio backgrounds of pure black or white, they were not the type of photos she now seemed to want.

Not wanting to start photographing Leisha on a guess, he needed to know more. Hoping that a written answer would help Leisha in clarifying her wishes, Cliff texted his questions:

"My beautiful Leisha,

Everything is ready for the photoshoot.

Before we make a date and you turn up, you must decide what type of folio you want.

You love my classical nudes. It would be easy for me to capture your beauty in studio style where you pose against a plain background. Or, for that matter, in any other, natural setting. So, if all you want is a record of your beauty and the absolute perfection of your body, I think I can capture that in one session.

You have joked a few times about wanting your photos to be 'sexily naughty', showing your body, your glorious tits and ass and glimpses of your hot-glistening pussy as you twist in sensuous bliss.

Were you serious? If you are, such shots need to capture the magical sensual moments spontaneously.

If invited by you, I will take them when the mood is right, be it before or after or during intimate hours and moments of us being together as lovers.

Photographing sexy you would no longer be a matter of a session or two. It would become a record of our - for me so wondrous - 'affair'.

Would you want such a folio, such recordings on your iPad, to take home with you to Malaysia?

Love,

Cliff."

"My dearest Cliff,

Your questions set me on fire!

I may not have known then, when I joked about wanting my pictures naughty and sexy, how desperately I wanted to be free of my stifling inhibitions.

But now we are lovers and your description of photographing me whenever we have wonderful sex and I am horniest, excites me greatly, no, wildly! It will become, locked away on my iPad, exactly the folio I want to have once I return home.

It will remind me after they have married me off, every time I look at it, that I am beautiful, fully alive, very sexy, and hotly desired by a man of my choice, and not just a rich piece of barter!

I know, it sounds perverse but nothing will ever rob me of what we have now and what I have become.

Yours, forever!

Leisha.

P.S. Viv will be at Uni all Tuesday afternoon. Can I see you at 1 pm? Do not text me a No!!!"

"Hi,

Yes. Yes. Yes.

As always, impatient

Cliff."

Waiting for Leisha in the kitchen, Cliff sat at the table with his new camera in his hand. He had left the door to the garden wide open. It was early spring and the mid-day sun flooded into the kitchen.

Toying with the idea of taking a shot of Leisha as she stands surprised in the doorway, Cliff took several shots of the interior of his kitchen. Studying the balance between lights and shade in the shots taken on the camera's screen, he decided against it. Although he was tempted -- with Leisha standing back-lit in the door it was likely that the sexy contours of her body would show through the thin cloth of her shift - Cliff did not want to greet her with a fill-in flash in her face.

It was Leisha's turn to surprise him. When she breezed into his kitchen, she was not wearing a shift but the jeans and top she had worn on the terrace.

Leisha stepped into his arms, and not giving Cliff time to get up, into a firm grip of his hands on her ass. Pressing his head against her thin top and her bra-free tits underneath, she sexily whispered:

"It is two hands this time!

I had to buy these sexy jeans for our first date just to get one of your hands on my ass.

My top and the bared titties underneath you looked at but God, I wanted to press them into your face like now! I almost did! Every time I brought them close looking over your shoulder, your hot breath made my nipples tingle.

I dressed like that today because, like last time, I want you to tear these clothes off me to have me naked."

"Being an old-fashioned gentleman, you will have to seduce me and my camera dressed as you are before I would dare to strip you naked. Let's go to the living room, Leisha. There you can seduce me, still fully dressed."

With the curtains drawn back, the room was perfectly lit for Leisha to be photographed. She could exhibit her ass in the tight clinging jeans and her tits and rampant nipples under her top in a variety of poses.

Cliff was taking shot after shot, moving her from standing up and bending, to the sofa or a chair or onto the floor, commanding and praising in a language only a lover would dare.

With Leisha performing for Cliff and for her folio, she was at ease in her heightened state of excitation. Her facial expressions, at times flirtatiously, at others confronting, complemented the sensuality with which she flaunted her tits and her ass.

Eventually, Cliff put the camera away without viewing the thirty or so shots he had taken. Leisha, however, was gripped by excitement and curiosity, "How was I, Cliff? Was I sexy enough, not silly, not ridiculous? Show me, Cliff. Let me look at the pictures you took."

"Sorry, no. I will always make the selection alone from all the shots I take.

After all, you want to know how I see you, how sexy and breathtakingly beautiful and exciting you are to me. This was only our first session. You were marvellous, very naughtily sexy. You seduced me!

I'll mail you my selections tonight. You can download your first folio pictures on your pad!

Or delete them, it is your choice."

"God, I cannot wait! You must distract me." Swaying out of her hips she stepped up to Cliff and raised her arms whispering, "Strip me, Cliff. You want me naked, don't you?"

Taking hold of the bottom seam of Leisha's top, Cliff pulled it gently over her head. Then, in sinking slowly down on his knees, his hands closed, for a moment only, over Leisha's beautiful breasts before undoing the clasp and zip on her jeans. Pulling it down over her pubes revealed no panties, just the for Cliff so enticing smell of a highly aroused pussy.

As he stood up, Leisha stepped out of her jeans. Smiling mischievously at Cliff she repeated what he had done. Sinking slowly down on her knees, her hands explored the bulge in Cliff's pants. Satisfied, her deft fingers quickly undid the belt, hook and zipper and Cliff's pants slid to the ground.

Unlike Leisha, Cliff had not come commando.

Pushing her hands into the boxers to caress Cliff's cock and balls, gave Leisha time to think. Mind made up, she pulled down the last hindrance and Cliff's rampant cock almost sprang into her face. She did not turn away. Looking up at Cliff, she gripped the cock's shaft. After a moment of teasing hesitation, she slid its head with a welcoming lick into her mouth.

In addition to the effect Leisha's mouth and tongue could have on his already over-excited cock, her surprising initiative put Cliff in a quandary.

He was thrilled that Leisha had overcome another sexual inhibition but in looking down at her, he was disturbed by seeing Leisha on her knees as if she was -- as she had commented about Pornhub -- 'worshipping' his cock. So, he rather quickly but gently pulled Leisha up and into a long, passionate kiss.

Nodding at the sofa, he asked, "Will we stay here or go to bed?"

Leisha grinned, "Oh well; if you are tired already, we better go to bed."

Keeping up the pretence, they strolled to the bedroom like a long-married couple. Controlling their laughter, they folded back the doona and climbed into bed from opposite sides. Once under the cover, they snuggled up laughing.

Cliff felt he owed Leisha an explanation:

"I'm sorry, I had to stop you before.

I was over-excited already from your seduction during the photo shoot. Your wicked mouth and tongue would have undone me too quickly.

And I take much longer to recover than I did at twenty."

"Poor you. But what about me?

I'm breaking my pledge never to suck any man's cock. And, then, with your irresistible cock before me, you stop me when I barely have started."

While they joked, Leisha's hand fondled Cliff's now only half-erect cock.

Leisha giggled, "Is it safe if I suck your cock now? I promise to stop when you are as ready to fuck me, as you were before." Sliding down and still chuckling, Leisha took her time in caressing Cliff's gradually responding cock into her mouth.

As he had from the beginning, Cliff could only marvel at Leisha's sensual responsiveness, at the ease and joy with which she embraced every, for her, new sexual experience. She was not just a willing passive partner but, from the outset, a delightfully inventive participant.

There was no, fighting disgust, eyes shut, ramming her mouth on the cock for Leisha.

Instead, with her fingers caressing Cliff's balls, she covered his cock from its tips to the root with teasingly exploring kisses. Eventually, gripping firmly the shaft, Leisha's tongue began a lengthy and tantalising play with the more and more glowing head, licking and flicking it, and tickling and teasing the cock's opening with the tip of the tongue.

And then, responding to Cliff's gasping moan, she slid the engorged head into her mouth for a lengthy, shamelessly relished hot and wet suck. Gripping the shaft, Leisha began to push, centimetre by centimetre, more of Cliff's girthy cock into her stretched but hungry mouth.

Her in excitement twitching body aimed to bring her ass and pussy into Cliff's reach. It had twisted far enough that her lower parts were now close to his head. As Leisha's mouth brought his cock to the peak of erection, she turned her pelvis towards him. Lifting a leg, her pussy's lips opened to flash at him its hot-glistening gash as if begging to be equally pleasured as his cock.

Cliff did not know if neophyte Leisha wanted to draw him into a 69. He would leave this delightful prospect for another day, knowing that now it would get him far too quickly undone.

Twisting away from her body he pulled her up into a long, fiery kiss onto her cock-hungry mouth. Then he asked:

"How do you want us to fuck? Any preferences? Missionary or cowgirl or doggy-style from behind?"

Cliff grinned at momentarily shocked Leisha:

"Or should we stay like this? Side-on? We can look at each other as we fuck and I can freely make love to your gorgeous tits and your little naughty clit. It's my favourite position."

As he asked, he pulled Leisha into position. Lifting the near leg to her shoulder, he pulled her cooperatively raised pelvis and splayed crotch against his rock-hard erection. Its head slid as if guided into pussy and with one thrust out of Cliff's hips half into Leisha's hotly palpitating cunt.

Both cried out, overwhelmed by lust as Cliff gripped and kneaded her pressed in his hand tit, and Leisha's convulsing crotch screwed Cliff's still wanting-to-spare-her cock deeper and repeatedly deeper into her cunt.

They joined in a hot breath, tongue-wrestling kiss that confirmed how much both had wanted such a wild, impassionate beginning and that they were going to draw the ultimate bliss out of this fuck.

Instinctively knowing, Leisha hooked her arm under her thigh and locked her leg onto her body.

It freed not only Cliff's hands to caress her in ever-growing excitement shivering body but also her pelvis. Guided by her arm, it began to move her cunt in sensual twists and turns against Cliff's either fucking or deeply embedded cock.

While their cock and cunt complemented each other in their lascivious play, Cliff had begun to draw his fingertips repeatedly down from Leisha's mouth, over her engorged nipples and tensing belly, into her bush.

Soon, a finger snuck lower in search of her clit.

In ever-rising blind lust, Leisha sucked and bit his fingers as they returned from her inflamed sex. They returned to her mouth more and more slippery from playing with her clit or from sliding in unison with his cock into the widening opening of her cunt.

It was a play of such heightened sensual intensity that, unable to stop, the storming in orgasm swept them, howling and clawing at each other, into a torrential coming.

Their long clinging together until the last spasms faded away turned into a cuddle. Together with their loving-lazy kisses, it confirmed how much more than just a fuck their meeting had been. Leisha, after a long-lingering kiss, murmured, "Cliff, my darling Cliff, my body must have known that sex could be like this, that it could carry me so totally away!"

Then, collecting her thoughts and courage she continued, her voice low, at times hesitant or charged with emotion:

"My mind didn't before my body drew me to you.

I thought of having sex as just another bodily function... like going to the toilet, necessary for getting married to have children. Sex, as such, I thought, was for me uninvolving.

As a teenager, I was a nerdy student; bodily a late developer.

When I was introduced to Xin at fifteen, I barely had breasts. My continuing indifference to sex made the prospect of marrying him unexcitingly normal. From then on, I considered myself engaged.

When I came to Melbourne, four Years ago, I became interested in sex but in a very detached way. What I observed, heard, and saw, left me indifferent and uninvolved. The two sexual experiences I had, only strengthened my belief that, for me, sex held no attraction.

I lost my virginity on my first date. A fellow student in my tutorial class in Law invited me to a function of his hockey club. I was to be, I believe, his exotic trophy and exhibit.

On the way home in the car, he quite brutally groped me and his fingers tore my hymen.

When he smeared some of my virginal blood on his pants, he called me a slut for letting him finger my filthy cunt while I had my period.

My second interlude was a one-afternoon stand in a Carlton motel.

At the end of my second year, I worked as an unpaid intern at a stock broker.

The supervisor I was given was a somewhat shy but nice man in his early thirties.

He was married but got more and more sexually attracted to me until he finally propositioned me.

I quite liked him. I was also curious about what no-obligation sex with a decent, experienced man would be like.

Once in our room at the motel, he was more nervous than I was, too nervous and inhibited for any preliminary kissing and foreplay. It was my first time and I got fucked like a prostitute.

Lucky for me -- he was too shy to show me and I to look - his cock was quite sturdy but thin and he had bought a well-lubricated condom. After some fumbling and struggle he penetrated me but my tightness got him quickly undone.

We left the motel exchanging only a few sentences. During my last ten days at the firm, we remained silent. I was embarrassed about having gotten into such a situation, and he, most likely, was guilt-ridden."

While she talked, Leisha had rested her head on Cliff's shoulder and her hand had, at first, played with the hair on his chest before, eventually, gliding down to cradle his resting member. On an impulse, she bit his ear and whispered, "God, Cliff, you can't know how much I love your beautiful cock!"