A Writer's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collecting her wits, she continued:

"You see, Cliff, while I've not been a good girl, my sex life has been neither satisfying nor interesting until I threw myself at you.

And there is now, more than before, my problem with Xin.

Sure, within our Chinese circle of families and acquaintances in Georgetown, Xin will be a more than suitable and adequate husband for me. But, not only will he never satisfy me sexually after what I have learned about myself with you, Cliff, but I also do not want to be even near him. It's more than a dislike. I know already that I'm revolted by his touch.

When he claimed me as his last December, I was only glad he fucked me from behind. I bit into the sheet and imagined it was anybody else but he that fucked me like that."

Cliff fought down the words that needed to be said, and grumbled, "And you still want to go back to that?"

Fearing that both had said too much and that it had broken the sensuous mood, Cliff gathered Leisha into his arms and joked:

"If only I were thirty years younger. I would marry you on the spot. I would not let a ravishing woman like you escape back to Georgetown. And I'd be the ideal horny husband, with just the right cock for my super-sexy Leisha."

Leisha laughed, "And I would still be in love with it, forty years later. But now, we better get up or Viv will catch us in bed."

Later, Cliff spent an hour or so transferring the files from the camera to his computer and then on the lengthy but exciting task of selecting the four photos he liked best.

In two of them, the sexiness of her provocatively displayed ass was perfectly matched by a saucy, cheeky grin over her shoulder.

In one of the breast shots, her hands are shown stretching her top so hard over her tits that their roundness and the perkiness of her nipples are perfectly sculptured under the now translucent thin weave. Leisha looks in an unsmiling challenge at the photographer.

In the second, she throws her head back laughing. As she bends back, her riotous nipples threaten to pierce the thin cloth.

Cliff included the four shots in a brief text telling Leisha about the agony he suffered in restricting himself to select only four.

After ten, Cliff had just gone to bed when his phone pinged.

"Hi, Lover!

I like the four shots you have selected to begin my folio. They show me quite naughty and sexy, prepared for anything.

But nothing could have prepared me for what followed: the taste and feel of your beautiful cock in my mouth, and then, our breath-taking, sense-robbing fuck! I think I have discovered my favourite position and my love of oral sex in one afternoon!

The idea that you will only give me the most tasteful (harmless?) shots and keep the rest for yourself (You will, won't you?) makes me hot. No, not under my collar; remembering what our sessions were like and the photos you took, it will be much lower down.

Lying in bed as I am now, the thought of you looking at these photos with your hand on your restless cock, stirs even my mammary buttons into perky excitement.

See Attachment.

Restlessly Yours,

Leisha."

The attached selfie was Leisha leaning at the headboard offering her sexy tits and pointy nipples, with a saucy grin on her face, to the phone's lens. Cliff smiled as he turned off the light. Tomorrow, he would add Leisha's selfie to his collection.

Over the next four weeks and six increasingly torrid photo sessions, Leisha's folio was, in Cliff's judgement, nearing completion. There were fewer and fewer shots that were not repetitive.

More serious for him was the increasing number of shots that out of a, perhaps unjustified worry for Leisha's self-respect, he would never show her or include in her folio.

Cliff felt guilty about having taken such shots and about loving in them Leisha's uninhibited, raw sensuality. They were, almost to the last, no longer innocently provoked by Leisha. For her, getting photographed by Cliff had become not only part of their relationship but an aphrodisiac that immeasurably heightened her pleasure in their already prurient sex.

So, Folio or no folio, Leisha wanted their sessions to continue. And a close-up shot of her arching tits with her nipples glistening saliva-wet and Cliff's finger marks imprinted on the flesh of her boobs would not have shocked but delighted her.

Neither would Leisha have been dismayed - as Cliff was -- by the shot he had taken of her crouching on all four, looking back at the camera still panting for air after a wild coming. With her wet-shiny, fucked-open, still spasming pussy and the glistening droplets of cum trickling down the inside of her spread-open thighs, it was a revelation of pure, unrestrained lust.

It was late October and, in a few weeks, the academic year would end. As far as Cliff - as their landlord - knew, Leisha and Viv would fly home to Malaysia for the long summer break. Viv was returning to Melbourne for her second year's study. She was keen to keep the apartment but had not yet found somebody suitable to share it with.

Leisha would, she told Cliff some weeks ago, only come back for her graduation. Since then, Leisha and Cliff had studiously avoided talking about anything further.

When Cliff posted to her five racy exposures taken during a stormy morning of exuberant sex, he texted that as she was leaving soon, he thought that her folio with fifty-two photos of her 'super-sexy and naughty self' was as complete as he could make it.

As usual, Cliff expected a quick reply. He was also half hoping that Leisha had finally decided not to return home to marry. He realised, of course, that with their age difference, their affair would eventually end. He knew he was selfishly clinging to hope that it would not be now.

Over the next three days, no texts arrived, nor did Leisha knock at his kitchen door for a short visit, as she had often done when Viv was only briefly absent.

On the fourth day, Leisha's text arrived:

"Dearest Cliff,

I am sorry for taking so long for thanking you for your last 'super-sexy' photos of me. They will fit nicely into my folio.

You have decided it is complete. In terms of what I originally wished for - it is! It is also much more perfect than I dared to hope: in your photos, I am beautiful, very sexy, and always a bit naughty.

But now, as you think the folio is finished, I am missing YOU in it. I know you are there in every shot but you keep yourself invisible.

I should have taken my smartphone to our sessions. You know from the selfies I sent you that it takes very sharp photos. I did not dare to ask; would you have let me?

Having told you my unadmitted desire, is there anything you would have wished to add to my folio? What stopped you from doing it?

Always yours,

Leisha.

P.S. I do not know when I can be with you next time. Between me having to finalise some important things and Viv's irregular coming and going, it is difficult for me to fix even a hotly desired date.

Will you forgive me? Leisha."

"My sexy and naughty Leisha,

Given neither explanation nor choice, I will just have to put up with waiting for your emails and not 'seeing' you for such a long time. Is this what lovers nowadays do or...? Anyway, eventually the reasons for you neglecting me now will become clear.

Your idea -- or wish -- to combine in the folio, shots you take on your smartphone with those on my camera, shocked the almost 'professional' photographer in me.

But then, I, the vain lover, got excited about your sexy idea! Will you bring your phone to our next date, even though our photo sessions have finished?

There is nothing I would add to the folio. But my sexily creative mind played with the idea of shooting a storybook folio about how our love affair began. I will give you some idea, of how the script would run.

The setting is our garden, the time high summer, like when you moved in. The script would begin with you and Viv in the garden; you in your almost-all-hiding shift and Viv in her almost-all-revealing bikini.

Unlike when it happened in January, I will no longer be the decent, older man that barely dared to look, much less take a photograph.

My camera will not ignore Viv's sensational ass and bouncy tits but it always will return to you, guessing what lissom body is under the ugly shift.

Sometimes, patience will be rewarded. You sense my interest.

Placing yourself to be back-lit by the afternoon sun, the outline of your breathtakingly beautiful, sexily slender body can now clearly be seen.

As an interlude, I would script an early morning after a stifling hot night.

You decide to venture naked out into the garden. You do not stroll, you walk, hesitating at times from bush to bush as if you wanted to hide. Then you stop under the tree on my side of the garden.

Your eyes are on my kitchen door.

With the muscles in your legs and ass tensing in readiness for flight, you shift around and press your showily aroused tits against the tree. You are filled with fear but also the hope that the door would open.

It does not. With your head lowered, you walk back to your kitchen.

The finale would take too long to describe. You know anyway what happened.

But instead of parting as we did, my story would end with you lying, totally spent in the afterglow of glorious sex (You are always the most beautiful, at this stage!) on the photo-strewn table on the terrace.

So, there it is. The effusion of an old romantic's dirty mind.

Yours, in body and soul,

Cliff."

"My dearest Romantic,

I love your storyline! Not a 'dirty' word in it and my pussy got wet reading it.

I like that you include Viv and that in the story she knows about us.

I will take her shopping as I will have to buy a new shift in a more translucent material. And Viv, of course, will look for the skimpiest bikini! We are, after all, in competition for your lustful attention.

So, you see Cliff, I would be eager to play my part in your imagined script; especially in the grand finale around and on the 'photo-strewn' table!

Back to reality.

Firstly, I am sorry that I had to 'neglect' you during the past weeks. It could not be helped and I will explain why. Secondly, however, I am glad that you miss me, especially our 'bedtime' together, as much as I do.

Making up for the time we lost will be all the sweeter; I hope it will be soon and Viv will be busy and give us a day!

I am thrilled that I am allowed to bring my phone. I only hope it will not distract you. Your camera never interfered with my enjoyment of the wonderful sex with you.

Can't wait!

Love,

Leisha."

Three days later, a text from Leisha let Cliff know that Viv would be away tomorrow afternoon and how sorry she was that it was not a full day.

When she entered the kitchen and rushed into his arms, Leisha was in her dressing gown. As they kissed it fell open; Leisha was naked underneath. For a moment Cliff was stunned, "I love you coming to me naked but what if Viv comes home early?"

"I no longer care. It's time she knows we are lovers."

Leisha grinned, "Giving us only half a day, we don't have time for a bath. So, I had to shower -- with you in my dirty mind -- all alone at home. It would have only wasted time to get dressed."

Spreading her dressing gown open, she declared, "God, Cliff, I'm ready for bed."

In front of the bed, Leisha turned and reached into the gown's pocket. Smiling and signing Cliff a kiss, she took out her phone and put it within easy reach on the bedside table.

Then she sat down on the bed and pulled Cliff close to undo in a theatrical hurry his belt, clasp and zipper, and striped pants and underpants in one swoop down to his ankles.

Clasping Cliff's cock and balls tenderly in her hands, Leisha looked up at him. Licking her lips and smiling sweetly, she declared:

"This is only foreplay. I'll photograph your beautiful cock later; when it is rock-hard and shiny from the hot juices of my cunt."

Calling it 'only foreplay' sold the salacious intensity of Leisha's cock-sucking far short. She had mastered the skill to give ultimate pleasure and loved the effect the play of her lips and tongue and teeth had on Cliff.

After their months as lovers, Leisha and Cliff could read each other's reactions. When he withdrew his shiny and fully erect cock from her mouth and sunk to his knees, Leisha lay back on the bed and her legs splayed open. It was her turn, and she offered him her pussy as a hot-ready feast.

As always, Cliff began gently.

As if shy, he kissed, with light teasing strokes of his tongue her pussy lips open. Then, when the tip of his tongue only feathered, at first, over Leisha's clit and cunt opening, Leisha's meowing got louder. She began to press and rub her more and more stirred-up pussy against Cliff's so cruelly teasing mouth.

He responded by sliding his hands under Leisha's ass and lifting her now spread-open pussy to his lips.

For the following, long - for Leisha tantalisingly sweet minutes -- his tongue probed and pushed at length into her palpitating cunt or twirled and lashed her clit in between licking her pussy into a state of hot-wet, shivering excitation.

With his face buried in Leisha's crotch, Cliff missed a succession of flashes from her phone. But when he eventually paused and looked up at her over her bush, with his mouth and chin glistening of her cunt's juices, the automatic flash caught him full on.

Surprised and partly enraged, Cliff hollered, "You just wait!" as he jumped up.

Gathering up her legs he grabbed her ankles. Almost in one brutal movement, he bent her legs up to her shoulders and rammed his stone-hard cock into her raised and wide-open, wet-glistening cunt.

Leisha gave a shrill cry, followed by a gasped moan, "Fuck me, Cliff, fuck me!" with every one of the deep hard thrusts that followed. Leisha herself clutched now her legs to her shoulders and Cliff's fingers were making tantalising love to her ass while they fucked. It brought them both, all too soon, to the edge.

Suddenly, as the first waves of her climax washed in, Leisha remembered. Gripping her phone, she stammered, "Cliff, your cock. Show me your cock!"

Even at the edge of coming, Cliff was still the photographer with an eye for the perfect shot.

He placed himself at the edge of the bed and clasped Leisha's beautiful long legs to his chest. As he lifted her bottom of the bed, his cock slipped out. Proudly erect, its engorged head was pointing at, almost touching Leisha's raised mons.

On her part, Leisha raised her phone high over her head until on the screen her mons, clit and Cliff's prowling cock were lasciviously united.

Putting her phone aside, Leisha stretched out her arms and whispered:

"Let me suck this beautiful, hard, show-off cock, Cliff. I want to taste you, drink you, want you to come in my mouth."

"Only if I can eat up your hot pussy into the wildest coming. You know already what in our love-making the taste of your well-fucked, juicy cunt is doing to me."

As Cliff joined her on the bed, Leisha drew him in for a long, hungry kiss. Then she whispered, her voice hoarse with lust:

"We will do a 69, won't we Cliff? I have wanted to for a long time but was too shy to ask."

"And I was too embarrassed to either shift you around or ask for such an 'unnatural' positioning. But now, let's settle on one detail; you being lighter, better be on top. You will be the boss and I will have my hands free to make love to your featherlight, svelte body; especially your sexy ass!"

Getting onto her knees, Leisha grinned down at Cliff, "I knew, I was missing out on something."

Bending down, she gave him a kiss that warned him what her tongue would do to his cock.

Then she began her slide down the length of his body, stopping for a while to press and circle her tits over his face until both of her nipples had found his mouth for a suck and a quick bite. And her mouth returned it to his nipples in kind.

Finally, being of similar body length, as Leisha's mouth took possession of Cliff's cock, her hot-fucked, cum-laden pussy drew down over Cliff's face until it found his lips and voracious tongue.

Cliff gripped Leisha's twitching buttocks, wishing to guide the most excitable parts of her pussy to his lecherous mouth. But he quickly felt her muscles resisting his guidance.

As Cliff had announced, Leisha was the boss. And Leisha was unashamed, uninhibited, and, with Cliff as her partner, confident enough to seek the ultimate pleasure for her pussy and cunt on her own.

She lifted and brought and held her clit against his lips, tongue, and teeth, for however long and intense she could stand the pleasure. And then she lowered her pussy, pressing her slippery cunt's opening against Cliff's stiff or circling tongue until it slid full length into her cunt for an obscenely pleasuring, circulating lick.

As she chose this more often and for longer in preference to her clit, Cliff was certain that it was not the tongue itself but the taboo idea of having his tongue inside her just-fucked, cock-sized cunt that set Leisha's sensuous mind -- and through it her body -- aflame.

When Cliff deliberately began to draw the tips of his fingers up and down the erogenous zone of her ass' crack, only stopping to playfully tease its taboo, puckering rosette, it was not long before Leisha was sucked into the swirling torrent of an irresistible orgasm.

As she tried to howl with Cliff's cock deep in her mouth, her fingers clawing his balls, and her thighs locking his face in spasms on her hot-spurting pussy, Leisha dragged him into an orgiastic coming together.

While still shaking in the throes of their coming, they separated. Cliff dragged her and she threw herself into his arms. Relishing on each other the still fresh smell and taste of their exultant climaxing as one, their devouring kisses celebrated their triumph over the last remnants of hesitancy and shame.

Finally, Leisha dug her face into Cliff's neck and whispered:

"I'm addicted now. I could never indulge in such sex with any husband, much less the fool I was supposed to marry. I just must hold on to you, Cliff, as my lover; for as long as I can, for as long as you will have me."

A warm glow of happiness welled up in Cliff, "Leisha, are you saying you are not marrying Xin?"

Leisha chuckled:

"Yes, and not only. I won't go back to Georgetown, not for a holiday now and, perhaps, never.

When I phoned to tell them at home that I would not marry Xin, they were angry. Within days my father was in Melbourne to put my mind right.

He left angrier than he came, and my family will certainly disown and, probably, disinherit me.

During the days you missed me so badly, I researched the job market in Melbourne. I went for a few interviews, finding out that with my degree my prospects were good. I had luck. I found an interesting, well-paid job with good career prospects.

I'm starting work at BHP on the sixth of January.

So, we will have plenty of hot summertime to photograph your sexy garden script.

Thinking about it, we may miss Viv. Our families back home may forbid her to come near me.

So, you and your camera will miss out on leering at her to compare her voluptuous boobs with my spare-little tits.

No, I would miss darling Viv a lot.

However, not as a competitor for your carnal interest! That must be on sexy me alone!"

While she talked, Leisha had gotten onto her knees and with arms seductively raised, started to bounce on the mattress.

Smiling down at Cliff, who was trying to find the words to express his joy, she added with a mischievous grin:

"We could give her a real shock.

When Viv comes home, she could find us in the bathtub together! Being generous, we would invite her to our champagne dinner before sending her home.