All Comments on 'A Year in the City Ch. 05'

by AgirlcalledBob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

HOT! What a great chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

So hot really good , keep up the chapters!

RABrownRABrownover 5 years ago
Great!

What a beautiful story. I loved every word of every chapter. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful ending. Thanks. I’d love to hear more from this crowd sometime in the future but you put a nice (and very believable) finish to Gray and Spence. The future is bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Lovin it ! will there be more than this?

AgirlcalledBobAgirlcalledBobover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice thoughts guys, 'ppreciate it :-)

I have started working on a new section - Jay's - gotta make it good though so might be a little while as I decided to drop a book in the meantime.

These guys will be back - I get ridiculously fond of my characters and want some of the others to have a time to shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Achingly beautiful love story, intense erotic.

Wonderfully written, 5 stars!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

I get fond of all your characters in all your stories as you make each story so interesting I can not leave them............

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Goosebumps! Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The revelation that Spence is bi and has kept that from Gray all this time had to sting and feel like a betrayal. Despite his reasons, that would really hurt. I’m glad Gray was mature enough to forgive him and loved that these two lovers finally acknowledged their mutual desire and consummated their attraction. So hot. I’d love to read a scene where they flip and Spence pounds Gray’s hot ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous