A Year of CFNM Ch. 03

Story Info
A naked slave serves police officers & a bachelorette party.
5k words
4.27
14.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a multi-part story involving CFNM, femdom, and public nudity. I recommend that you read the first two chapters first, but I do give some context here if you prefer to dive right in. These stories are my first go at this, so I welcome feedback!

"Ramirez, did you expect this when you woke up this morning."

"No, Jackson, I did not."

There I was, kneeling before two police officers, handcuffed and completely naked, in a conference room in the head office of Dom Med (which I just learned was a cutting-edge pharma company run by the influential Doctor Ramona Baxter). My cock was throbbing like crazy, having been hard for the past hour where I had been exposed to a crowd publicly. I had just signed a one-year contract that was about to change my life. At the end, I was promised I could return to my law career with a prestigious clerkship under Justice Campbell. But first, I had to serve as the Femma Domma Sorority's naked slaveboy for a year. Under the terms of the agreement, I would be loaned to these two police officers for a week before the school year started.

"Up slave!" barked Officer Jackson.

It was at that moment that I appreciated how beautiful she was. She was built like Serena Williams and while she probably couldn't win straight sets like the tennis star, I could tell that she was an athlete in her own right. I was immediately intimidated and scampered to my feet as quickly as I could in my best effort to obey. Officer Ramirez then grabbed me by my arm and began to lead me out the door.

"Eyes forward, slave!" barked Office Ramirez.

Despite her order, I stole a look and noticed that she too was beautiful, in her own unique way. She was much shorter, but still incredibly curvy with flowing black hair and nicely tanned skin. While I was taller than both officers, I didn't doubt that they had physical power over me, especially given my naked, handcuffed state. As we made our way to the front entrance of the facility, where I knew that their squad car was parked, I was once again surprised that the working women in Dom Med didn't seem to pay much attention to the scene that was unfolding: two police officers manhandling my exposed body down the hallways. As we left the building, I once again felt the breeze hit me, reminding me of my nudity as I felt the wind against my still-hard cock and throbbing balls. I was then forced to my knees again and heard the unintelligible sounds of my current owners excitedly whispering. I then heard the trunk open.

"In," ordered Officer Ramirez curtly.

"Wait, what, the trunk?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't recall giving you permission to speak," scolded Officer Jackson. "One, two, three, four. You will be punished for those four words."

Officer Ramirez then bent down to face me and smiled wickedly.

"Awe, don't be too cruel, Jackson. He'll learn. But I do think we'll enjoy punishing him."

She then began to fondle my balls again, prompting me to groan.

"The point is, slave, you are our property for the week. While people get a seat, property doesn't. Now in you go."

I'm not sure what fully happened next, but then she squeezed my balls and somehow steered me into the trunk in one swift motion. I yelped and the next thing I knew, the car trunk was closed on me and I was in the trunk, bound, blind, and still sexually frustrated.

I had to admit, while this might have sounded traumatizing, it wasn't. The backseat of the police cruiser was big enough for me, and it felt oddly padded. Despite my senses being completely deprived, I did feel safe, although I completely lost track of time. But eventually, I felt the car stop and the trunk was opened as I once again saw sunlight.

"Time to get out slave," Officer Jackson grinned.

I got out of the trunk and I realized that we were at the police precinct. Officer Jackson began walking and Officer Ramirez whistled and walked after her. It felt natural, but I obediently attempted to clumsily chase after them, my bare feet plodding on the asphalt and trying to keep my balance with my hands behind my back. We then walked through the front door and suddenly, everybody stopped working. I wouldn't say the precinct was super busy, but there were other officers filing reports, a few civilians present, and other support staff in the middle of their duties. All their eyes were on me and you could hear a pin drop. That didn't surprise me, after all, two officers had just casually walked in with a completely nude, handcuffed man in tow.

The chief then came out of his office.

"Ramirez... Jackson... What the fuck?"

"Captain, let us explain to the office," said Officer Ramirez.

Officer Jackson and Officer Ramirez quickly summarized what happened and Doctor Baxter's orders. The captain, a stern, no-nonsense middle-aged man looked confused throughout.

"So... Dr. Baxter specifically asked for this?"

"Yes, that was exactly what she said, sir," replied Officer Jackson.

"Well, for all that she's done for this town, her word goes. We'll make it all work, there shouldn't be any issues as the only children in the town, the Thomas and the Harris kids, just left for boarding school. If anyone complains, just politely explain. Uh... use your discretion then. Dismissed."

Still with a confused look on his face, he looked at me again, pausing for a second as he ogled my erect penis, then walked back into his office. Officer Ramirez and Officer Jackson then steered me into the conference room and uncuffed me.

"Ok, here's the deal slave," said Officer Jackson. It's now been officially greenlit. Your body belongs to us for how we see fit for the next week, then we'll drop you off at the sorority house. We'll be watching you. Now, we have some things for you to do. You're going to clean the holding cell. There's rags and a bucket in there already. One more thing, don't you dare think of covering yourself with your hands or you will be punished. Off you go, boy."

Officer Ramirez then opened the door and red-faced, I walked out into the crowded bullpen. I saw the holding cell across the room and made my way there. I spotted the bucket, filled it up in the sink, and got to work.

All of a sudden I felt a smack against my ass. I jumped and spun around.

"I want your ass up!" scolded Officer Ramirez. "On your hands and knees, wipe the floor, and make sure that butt of yours is pointed to the sky!"

I immediately hopped down to obey. Despite feeling a flush of blood on both sets of cheeks of my body, I felt compelled to obey, despite my shame. I arched my back to get my butt up and then suddenly a black rod was thrust in my face.

"I found this in our lost and found," beamed Officer Ramirez. "It's a BDSM riding crop I think we confiscated from a drunk college girl last year. You're gonna get to know it very well this week."

She then gave me a playful slap on my balls with the riding crop, laughing as I winced and left the holding cell. I then did my best to clean the cell quickly, then got up and made my way back to the conference room. Officer Ramirez and Officer Jackson were both waiting.

"You're later than we expected," tutted Officer Jackson. "27 minutes later, to be exact. That means 27 strikes. Plus the extra four for your attitude with the trunk. Hands on the table and bend over."

I gulped.

"Mistress, please, I..."

"That's three more, you're at 34 now."

Reluctantly, I obliged, placing my hands on the wood table and arched my back to expose my butt. I gritted my teeth.

"Count them out!" barked Officer Ramirez.

*Thwack!*

"One!"

I felt the blood rushing to my ass and even more to my cock. And then I felt the next blow.

"Two!" I moaned.

I then heard the door open and heard people file in and people whistle.

"Three!"

I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Four!"

The rest felt like a blur until I finally felt the last strike and groaned as I knew it was over.

"Thirty-four!"

I then slumped to the ground. My poor butt was throbbing and my senses were on overdrive. I looked around and it seemed like all the female staff at the precinct, as well as a few men, had come into the room to watch the ordeal. I felt an overwhelming sense of shame but made no effort to cover myself.

"Ladies, and gentlemen, let's have an applause for the office bitch boy, John!" beamed Officer Jackson.

The room then cheered and applauded, and I slumped down and put my face on the floor. I then heard two items drop down beside me. I looked up and Officer Jackson had dropped a tube of ointment and a grey package beside me.

"Crawl over to that corner and kneel on the floor there. We will give you a 20-minute break before your other duties. That's military rations we found in storage. You'll have enough nutrients to stay healthy... But it won't taste like anything you'd like to eat. This ointment is a special product Doctor Baxter gave to me. She said that it will make sure that you won't have any lasting pain or damage from the whipping we just gave you, but it will leave the welts for the rest of the day as a reminder of your punishment. Go!"

I scampered over. I made sure to keep my head down, and somehow felt that initiative would demand me to keep my ass up. I felt shame, but also pride in my rushing and using creativity to obey. I slathered the lotion onto my buttocks and opened up the package to eat.

I was then given other instructions on what to clean in the afternoon: the washrooms, the lunchroom microwave, and various offices. I worked hard and began to acclimate to my nudity as did the rest of the office. People paid no attention to me as they walked by as I did my duties. I'm a fairly clean person so while the job felt gross, I made sure that everything shined. I was just finishing up the last office when Officer Ramirez came into the room.

"Good slave!" she said.

I immediately got onto my knees in submission, but I couldn't help but smile.

"You've earned a reward. Let me give you a gift... something to wear."

I was confused but made sure not to say a word. She saw the confusion on my face and smiled.

"You know what, you've earned the right to speak for a while."

"But, I thought the instructions were I were to stay naked."

Officer Jackson then walked in and threw a box down beside me.

"I think this will qualify just fine," she said.

I looked down. It was a chastity belt. Black leather straps with a chrome cage for my penis, I gulped as I knew what would be expected of me.

"Oh I just saw that penis twitch!" chuckled Officer Ramirez. "Put it on or there will be... consequences."

I immediately knew what I had to do. I ripped the box open and scampered to put it on before I got hard and it wouldn't fit. I just got it on in time and gasped a sigh of relief as I realized I just missed the punishment.

"Good boy," smiled Officer Jackson. "Let me tell you the plans for tonight. Our good friend Mariah is having her bachelorette party. We rented out a cottage and originally hired a male stripper... but I called her today and said the second part won't be necessary. You'll be our entertainment tonight. Do you plan on obeying and giving your body completely to satisfy the five or us tonight?"

"I do mistress," I whispered.

"You're becoming a good little slave, aren't you now?" cooed Officer Jackson. "Now Ramirez and I are packed already. We're gonna go straight. Probably not much, but do you need anything?"

"I take any medication, so maybe just some toiletries, mistress?"

"Ah, that makes sense," tutted Officer Ramirez. "I think he'll look better completely shaved too. We'll make a pit stop at CVS on the way. First, one more gift."

She then showed me a pink BDSM leash and I obediently put it on.

"Off we go!" Officer Ramirez beamed.

I trotted after her quickly, glad to not be in handcuffs. We then made our way through the bullpen, where my new appearance: caged and led by a leash got some laughs and catcalls from those still in the office. This feeling was new, so I blushed but made sure to keep up. We then got to the civilian parking and I saw that Officer Jackson was driving a convertible.

"I'm feeling charitable, and there's the fact that you wouldn't fit in the trunk with our bags. Get into the back seat."

I scampered in, scooching over the car edge as it was a coupe, and felt a playful smack on my ass.

"This is going to be a fun weekend!" hollered Officer Ramirez.

We then drove for about 10 minutes before quickly stopping at a CVS. Officer Jackson then produced a pair of handcuffs and locked the leash's handle to the steering wheel.

"I don't think you'd run, but this is just in case," she said with a devilish smile. The two women then left me there in the car.

I then realized that I was completely exposed, caged, and collared in a convertible where the top was clearly down. I slumped down in the seat, trying to draw as little attention as possible to myself. I knew that due to the terms of my situation, indecent exposure wasn't something I had to worry about, but being trapped and alone, exposed in the car was still a terrifying prospect. Every car that drove by made me jump, and everything just seemed louder as I felt every breeze and sound against my bare skin. I began to think that I was invisible, but as that thought passed through my mind, a pickup truck with booming music pulled up beside the convertible and two men and women jumped out. I tried to keep my head down but from the way they sounded, I guessed that there were rednecks.

"Y'all need anything while I get a red bull?" hollered a man's voice.

"Nah, you go, I just want to stretch my legs a bit," replied a woman.

She then sighed and I heard steps coming towards the car.

"Nice ride that's here! Hey look Robbie isn't this your favorite car?"

She then peered in and we made eye contact.

"Robbie! Guys, come look at this!"

Shit, I had been spotted. Then a stocky, bearded man I presumed to be Robbie ran over and began to eye me up and down.

"Well look at you boy, what's that there on your pecker?"

"It's a chastity belt," I curtly replied.

"Why y'all leashed and done up like that while buck-naked?" the other man laughed.

"Stand up, I want to see you better!" the second woman said.

Submissively but reluctantly, I stood up, hands covering my privates. My heart was throbbing. Here I was, standing up in the back of a convertible, completely exposed but for my hands. The two men and two women were laughing and whistling.

"Hands off faggot, I wanna see that there cage!" Robbie exclaimed.

"That's not a word I would use."

We all turned around and Officer Jackson and Officer Ramirez were back with a few bags.

"Ima say what I damn want to, y'hear?" replied Robbie.

Officer Ramirez then flashed her badge and said slowly, "You want to try that again?"

The four new figures then smartened up and quickly calmed down.

"Um, our apologies, Officer," said the first woman who found me. "Robbie still learning this new language of what ya can or can't say."

I looked over at Robbie and he grunted. He looked a bit annoyed, but also fearful and knew that he didn't want to make trouble with the cops.

"That's alright, just don't let it happen again," said Officer Jackson sternly. "As for John here, let's just say that he's an experiment that Doctor Baxter is doing."

To my surprise, it suddenly made sense to the group and the four of them suddenly nodded with approval.

"We see," Robbie said. "Apologies for interrupting the 'speriment, then. Please tell Dr. Baxter we meant no inconvenience."

They quickly then hopped back in the truck and sped off.

"You see the power Doctor Baxter has?" asked Officer Ramirez. "Speak freely."

"Yes, mistress, I do."

I then noticed I was still covering myself and quickly moved my hands away.

"Language is important," said Officer Jackson. "But we're taking note of you covering yourself and we will punish you in due time."

"Yes mistress," I replied as I put my head down and sat back down onto the leather seat. I was red once again and realized how odd it felt against my raw and sore bum. The two women got into the car and we drove off.

I dozed off slightly but came to as we slowly made our way down a gravel road.

"We're here!" said Officer Ramirez cheerily.

We had just pulled up to a beautiful lake house. Three women were on the dock and waved to us. One then began walking towards us as we began to unload the car.

"Tasha! Camilla!" shouted one of them.

She then hugged them both. She was gorgeous. Tall, with blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles, with a physique like a model, her white bikini was straining against her ample breasts that were impressively large but firm at the same time. I felt my cock straining against the cage as I stood there, awkwardly leashed and holding the officers' bags.

"Kneel, slave! Hands behind your head" ordered Officer Jackson as I quickly obliged.

"You must be John," smiled the woman. "I'm Mariah."

"You can shake his cock," chuckled Officer Ramirez.

She bent down and then grabbed my caged penis and moved it up and down. It felt a little uncomfortable in the chastity belt, but it was certainly not the most unpleasant thing I had been through today.

"Why's he not talking?" asked Mariah.

"We ordered him to not speak unless given permission," replied Officer Ramirez.

"Well I want him to talk, he's not as fun when he's quiet and it'd be annoying to always ask him to speak."

"Your bachelorette party, your rules!" smiled Officer Jackson.

"Hm okay," said Mariah slowly. "Okay, John. I'm getting married next week and I'm spending tomorrow and the weekend at my family's lake house with my girls. It's my weekend, so how about you call me, let's see, Queen! Yes, address me as your highness. You can also speak this weekend. I'm fine with that. Good so far?"

"Yes, your highness, I understand."

"Great, now I see you met Tasha and Camilla."

"I'm Tasha," said Officer Jackson. "Ramirez is Camilla, I recognize you didn't get our first names."

"But on this weekend, they aren't police officers, you shall call them, and my other two girls, Jeannette and Zoe, mistress. I like this position you are in, so when you see me, kneel and put your hands behind your head. This will be your slave position. I'll make up the rest of the rules as I see fit. Can you barbecue?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Great! Tasha, Camilla, let's go to the dock! John, please be a dear and make us dinner. The food is in the fridge."

She then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Tasha and Camilla then quickly kicked off their shoes and clothes, revealing their own bikinis. The two of them threw their clothes onto me and ran after Queen Mariah to the lake.

I then took their clothes and bags and moved them inside. I then found the food in the fridge and got to work. It was a little weird as the leash was dragging after me, but I made do. As I finished up, the five women then came back, shrieking with excitement and constantly giggling. They very clearly were old friends. I had set the table and hung back at the barbecue. I had finished so I assumed the slave position.

"John, you need food too! Come join us. You can take a break from being a slave for a bit," shouted Queen Mariah. "We all know you can be a slave later."

All the girls laughed and I joined them at the opposite head of the table, the only other empty seat. Dinner was then surprisingly normal as I helped myself to the burgers, hotdogs, and salad I had made. The women were all bubbly and very friendly, asking me about myself and how I got myself into this situation. I almost forgot that I was caged, leashed, and naked. Almost. The cool evening breeze as the sun began to set made sure I wouldn't forget it.

I was also then able to put faces to names. In addition to Queen Mariah, Tasha, and Camilla, Jeannette was a petite, but cute redhead. She was pale and lithe and couldn't have been taller than five foot even. On the other hand, I could tell Zoe was an athlete. With a body that made it clear that she went to the gym often, she was clearly built and muscled, she still managed to keep a feminine beauty. And I wasn't sure, but it seemed like she liked how I looked, as she kept eyeing me throughout the night. After we finished, I obediently then cleaned up before I returned and assumed the slave position.

12