A Year of CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Game time!" yelled Tasha.

The girls all giggled. They all had been drinking coolers and were obviously tipsy.

"Here are the rules," laughed Camilla. "We're gonna play Jerkoff Jenga! We'll tie up John here, and then remove that cute cage of his. Each person will then take a 30-second turn. You can do whatever you want to John, but you just don't want him to cum! If he cums, you lose! But here's the twist: if you are the second last person to touch John, you get him for the night. He'll be your teddy bear and you can do whatever you want to him until morning!"

She then pulled me on my leash to a chair and began to wrap the cord around my back and arms around the chair so I couldn't move.

"Also," added Mistress Tasha. "When you're on deck, you gotta hold this drink! Make sure you catch his cum for the loser as the topping for their frozen margarita!"

Mistress Tasha then began to strap my ankles to the chair legs so my manhood was totally exposed and there was no way to cover or hide myself. She then removed my chastity cage.

"The bride-to-be goes first! Begin!"

Queen Mariah then approached me and devilishly licked my cock from base to tip. Gosh, was she good at it. My cock immediately popped to full mast. She then began to fondle my balls as she repeated the motion twice more.

A buzzer went off and then Zoe approached me next. She then breathed into my ear and began to whisper.

"If I win, I'm going to peg your ass."

I gulped. My ex-girlfriend and I had discussed pegging a few times, but that wasn't something we've ever personally tried.

She then got onto her knees and began to stroke me in her fist, painfully slow, looking me up and making kissing sounds that made me incredibly turned on.

The buzzer then went off.

I felt the pressure building in my cock and I groaned.

Jeannette then sprung up and nervously touched my erect penis. She looked a bit uncomfortable, almost scared.

"Girl, you gotta do something!" hollered Queen Mariah. "Pump it!"

Jeannette then stretched out her arm and squeezed my cock tightly and began stroking faster than someone would use a shakeweight. It felt weird, but somehow it was working. I clenched my ass. Oh, I was close. My balls felt heavy and I curled my toes.

Buzz.

Jeannette then timidly let go and retreated. Tasha then came up to me. She then pulled down her bikini top.

"Suck it, she ordered."

I then craned my neck forward and sucked on her dark nipple. Her breasts were huge and in the cool night, felt warm. I couldn't see my cock but felt her stroking it, playing with my tip.

"Rules official, is that allowed?" laughed Zoe as Tasha groaned.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, absolutely," moaned Tasha.

Everyone giggled. I was then trying to think who I wanted to end up with for the evening. I felt a bit bad and had a hunch that Jeannette didn't really want me, so I gave my best attempt at a kegel and clenched as hard as I could.

The buzzer then sounded again.

Camilla then moved in and then acrobatically swung onto my lap. She then grinded her goergous butt against my shaft, grabbed my head with her arms, and then pushed my face into her boobs. I couldn't breathe but that felt okay in the moment. I also realized that her bikini bottom didn't have much there. It felt like a thong. All I could is smell was her and her sex. She smelt great. She then let go and leaned in for a kiss. I felt her tongue against mine as she continued to grind. It felt so good and I felt like I wanted to cum right there, but I found it in me to hold. I was enjoying this and wanted to last as long as possible.

Buzz!

She then dismounted me with a smile, and turned and waved back to me.

Mariah then confidently walked towards me.

"I feel like you're close, I have to tweak my strategy."

She then bent down and began to lick my balls and she began to stroke me. It was painfully slow. She was right, I was right on the edge.

"Please can I cum?" I begged.

"You better not cum and make the Queen lose!"

She then grabbed my base and just held it there and squeezed. I closed my eyes and felt them roll into the back of my head, grunting as I tried to keep my orgasm in. I felt cum in my cock, but just focused on squeezing as hard as I could. I saw stars.

Then I heard the buzzer and Queen Mariah let go.

Zoe then took her position. She leaned forward to me and whispered into my ear as she began to stroke my pulsating shaft.

"Do you want Mariah or do you want me?" she asked seductively.

"Uh, I don't know. I, just. I CAN'T!"

I screamed and felt my hot load jet out. I couldn't move but felt the chair shake violently as I spurted out stream after stream. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, I just felt my body shudder and shake as I let everything out.

I then opened my eyes. Zoe was standing there, pouting, with cum dripping down her chin. Jeannette was also standing there quietly. She had done a great job of catching my load. Some was on my legs and on the floor, but the margarita glass was a drop away from overflowing. There was a defined layer of it on top of the alcohol, like the foamy head you'd see on a beer.

"Drink up bitch!" screamed Tasha.

"Drink up bitch! Drink up bitch!" everyone else began to chant.

Reluctantly, knowing she had lost, Zoe took the glass from Jeannette, held it up like she was giving a mock cheer and downed it all. She then shot me a dirty look.

"No pegging for you then, I know you would have loved it."

She then wiped her chin and walked back to the house silently.

"I think it is time for bed... and for me to enjoy my prize!" beamed Queen Mariah.

She then uncuffed my ankles and untied me. She took my hand and led me back inside the house to her room. At that time, I felt completely naked. No cage, no leash, I was bare. She guided me into the shower where she explored every crevice of my body and guided my hands towards hers. After we dried ourselves off, she pushed me onto the bed and tore off her bikini with a grin. She then lowered her crotch onto my face.

"Eat me out, slave!"

I then got to work, using my tongue, nose, and everything else on my face. Queen Mariah was quite bossy, telling me to go faster, slower, harder, and deeper, but I sorta liked it. There were times were I muffled that I couldn't breathe or needed a break, but she just shoved and grinded her pussy into my face harder. I worked hard, I knew I wanted to please her. I'm not sure how long it took, but eventually she grabbed hold onto my chest and screamed. Her whole body shook as she orgasmed on my face. I inhaled her fluid and she gasped and slumped down onto the bed. She nestled up next to me, our naked bodies together and her head on my chest, and guided my arm on top of her body.

"My fiancé hates cuddling. And he's lame that when he agrees to it, he demands to be little spoon, that weirdo. But I love him. You're big spoon tonight though, before I walk down that aisle!"

She then gave me a big kiss, grabbed my soft and spent cock, and then we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12