All Comments on 'A Year of the Perfect Wife'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You set a low bar for the perfect wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah….no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now there's a Loving Wives story. Not just some typical cheating housewife behind hubby's back. It was different. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the sort of story that should be in LW not effing Cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great fantasy. You had me scared there for awhile that she would stray and he finds out her skills came from cheating. Well, in the end I guess she did cheat bringing in Megan but hubby approved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it right up until Megan made them abandon marital values which cheapened them .

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Time to wake up - it was all a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody wants a slave, just normal equality

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; You sure are one lucky dude, but I know my great-gran was a housewife in the `50s, but I pretty sure that my great-grandad was that lucky, though to be honest, it would be nice to think that they both would have enjoyed a lifestyle like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The writing style was solid but I have no idea what the point of the journey was? 3*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Odd how if a man did that for his wife the misogynistic readers would freak right the fuck out.

Thanks kids for again proving my statements about most of you to be fully 100% correct. Also says way more than most could grasp beyond that without a bigly hint.

Story did little for me as you seem to believe women should just be submissive and subservient, no wonder the tiny dicked misogynists cheer you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!! Thank You for an actual "Loving Wives" story, rather than the usual Cheating Wives/Cuckold husband crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A farce, I know, but still demeaning and shallow. So the number of orgasms is the measure of a successful sex life? And bringing another person into the marriage bed is a gift? So when does the wife get the gift of a handsome man whore? And the wife had sex with her sub woman gift to her husband, so will the husband have sex with the dominant bull he should gift to his wife? But hey, they will have lots of orgasms, lots of money, and who knows how many other sex partners, so Life If Good, right? Who needs loyalty, commitment, self-sacrifice, and exclusive passion and romance? That's so Yesterday, so conventional, so not chic or modern.

Keeping with a modern marriage, it should of course eventually lead to divorce. Sounds like they got the method, now they just need to let time and circumstance to its job; drip, drip, drip. It called erosion.

Thanks for the effort.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It's all good monogamous loving couple have sex fun. But introducing a third wheel is a bit taking it a bit far. I can't help feeling that I am sensing the husband is being set-up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Basically a Penthouse letter, but a good one.

AlladinzaneAlladinzaneover 2 years agoAuthor

My second beatdown using the Loving Wives category. I'm sensing a trend here. I would also like to remind my harshest critics that we do this for fun. It's all fantasy. Not real. Not even close.

Take a deep cleansing breath, find your center and move on. It's OK if this is not your cup of tea. We can still be friends. :)

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Well as slut wfe stories go it wasnt that bad, who hasn't dreamed of a wife like this? Okay maybe introducing someone else is not exactly a dream. But what the hell is a dream right?

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I liked it. No drama. I kept waiting for some other guy to be in her bed when he came home. Thank goodness that didn't happen.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I thought it was good, but not much of a story here. I felt that more could've been done here. But the sex scenes were very hot which is why I gave it 4-stars.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Well they still have weekends to roleplay 1950’s Don Draper

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

It didn't go where I feared it might. Thank you for that!

Enjoyed the romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to see a slut wife story where the husband is NOT cuckold. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this - what a fantasy come true that would be - I’d love my wife to do this!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 2 years ago

Really good story. Thank you!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 1 year ago

Fabulous until she went back to work. It was like a dream, from which he (and we) woke. Meagan was all attempt at a smooth landing, but it didn't really help all that much. 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous