A Year of the Perfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was maybe mid 20's, curvy as hell with a massive chest and freckles all over her fair skinned body. Lana had apparently found her on a kink dating site and her fantasy was to be dominated by a couple, she explained as the girl knelt in front of me, eyes downcast and waiting for instructions.

"Suck his cock Megan, I want to see my husband cum down your little throat, you have fifteen minutes to make him cum with your mouth or I'll let him finish in that virgin ass of yours."

Megan lacked the skill and familiarity Lana had, but having a fresh mouth wrapped around your hard dick was hella exciting. Lana bent down and kissed me hard, the combined sensation of a warm mouth on my cock while kissing my hot wife was a mind bender. She whispered in my ear.

"I said yes to that recruiter and go back to an office next week, it's time, but I hope this little slut slobbering on your cock will help ease the pain of my going back to work"

I knew she was considering several offers, but this was one hell of a way to tell me. I kissed her back and congratulated her on landing the gig, while Megan simultaneously stroked and sucked my cock. We explored each others mouths like teenagers for what seemed like forever.

"Are you ready to cum? I want to have my mouth on yours when you shoot your load down her throat, that sounds so hot, come on, you know you want to cum in our little slut, don't you baby?"

She was dead right, I had held back long enough, my moans of pleasure went directly into Lana's mouth as my cum went into Megans. Both women doing their damndest to please me.

As I finished, Lana dropped to her knees next to Megan and kissed her as well, I'm sure trading cum and spit in the process. I watched them fondle each other as the tingle of my orgasm still engulfed my body.

"That was beautiful Megan, now I need you to do that to me." Explained Lana as she got back up and sat on the couch next to me. Megan dutifully scooted over and pushed her face between Lana's legs.

Fuck, that feels good, I've always wanted a woman to lick me, oh god baby, I'm going to cum already." moaned Lana as Meagan sucked on her clit like it was a tiny cock.

Lana's hips arched off the couch and she put both of her hands in Meagans hair as she screamed through a violent orgasm..She lightly licked her pussy as Lana fell back into the couch panting. Each touch of her delicate tongue triggered a twitch in Lana's body.

"Happy birthday baby, I hope you like your present as much as I do"

"Oh I do and that little scene has me hard again." And with that I slid to the floor, placed myself behind the prone Megan and slid into her very wet pussy. That also pushed her face hard between Lana's legs, prompting Meagan to return to licking duties.

Lana and I looked each other dead in the eye, I loved this woman more than anyone can ever love another human and without saying a word we both knew tonight opened up another chapter in an amazing union.

We wrapped up my birthday night around 2:30 am and a third load blown all over Meagan's freckled tits and Lana easily pushing ten orgasms. The three of us passed out in the king bed in our playroom and did not wake up until 11:00 the next day.

"Do you have one more for me sir?" Came from under the covers as Meagan sucked me to a full hard on. I laid back and enjoyed the perfect sensation of waking up to a hot twenty something sucking my cock.

Just then, Lana walked back into the room in a skimpy robe carrying two cups of coffee. "She just can't get enough cock, can she?"

Lana handed me a cup as Meagan continued her efforts on my cock. The surreal nature of the interaction did not escape me.

"I hope you had a nice birthday and enjoyed my present. Shared Lana as if it were a tie and a curvy twenty something redhead was not bringing me close to orgasm.

My head tilted back and I moaned as I shot what little cum I had left down Meagan's throat. Lana watched with wild eyes, ignoring her coffee.

The covers soon flew off and Meagan extracted herself from my body, announcing she was starving and we should make breakfast. Lana and I looked at each other and nodded. Sure, I guess that's what you do after a wild evening of fucking a unicorn.

Meagan ate and kissed us both goodbye, thanked us for helping fulfil her fantasy and offered herself up for future kinkiness. I probably needed a nap.

Lana eventually returned to work and the year of the perfect fifties/porn wife wound down. We again shared household duties and our sex life returned to a somewhat normal pace. It still makes me hard to think back to the times she greeted me in nothing more than an apron and heels or begged me to cum in her ass, but I'm also very proud of her achievements in corporate life.

Oh, and Megan moved into our basement as she worked through her final year of college. More than a few times I've found the two of them down there faces buried in pussies and toys scattered around the room. Stay tuned for more on that chapter of our lives.

12