All Comments on 'A Young Black Bull Takes Over!'

by BlackBabyDaddyLover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Real Turn On!!!

Interracial pregnancy stories are such a turn on! Black men seem so much more masculine and strong than white men. It seems very natural for white women to be with black bulls.

bigblueelephantbigblueelephantabout 11 years ago
hot

Great story another chapter needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Couild have been better

It reads like you had a list of every stereo type and cliche about Interracial Cuckolding and you scripted your story to go through every one, whether they made sense or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please keep writing.

Completely fascinated by this story.

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashabout 11 years ago
Great

Great story. I love how you describe her body, and how powerful you make the black man. He immediately establishes his dominance, which is hard to do. I wish there was more of a flirting before she yells out how much she wants his cock, but otherwise it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great so far

i do hope there is more to cum on this story? it is great reading for us white wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
we all need to be blacked

I love this story and my family all love it to because we are all serving blacks as there toys, we think all whites should at least try being blacked once im shur you will love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULL SHIT STORY ,AND THE COMMENTS FROM SOME OF YOUR READERS THEY AND SUCK SHIT AND BARK AT THE MOON SO EAT SHIT AND DIE..............................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Black Bull

Should add a chapter were the frail husband shoots the black bull as a burglar and throws his wife and black baby out on their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Buy a gum and make him dead

a gun makes you equal no matter how big or small your cock is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just can't have enough worthless husband stories

I don't understand why almost every Interracial LOVE story has to also be an inept white husband story. I'm starting to think that just maybe most of the authors here are racists; yeah that must be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
extremely predictable and lacks any tension

Sorry to say truth is it is extremely predictable and lacks any tension, uses well traveled, worn out stereotypes no need to read and discover what develops since it is so sorely predictable. Yawn! Yawn! Reading 3 paragraphs was 2 two many! Not worth finishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not very realistic

If it were a bit more realistic, the black man would beat the woman up and leave her once the child popped out.

You got the whimpering white male right though. About 75% of the white population these days are probably like that so I give 3 stars for the correct description of the degenerate honkey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
we both love it

I have always been bi and now that my wife likes to see me being a mans bitch she got a big black man to pound my holes and I fell in love with him and his huge cock. He made me beg my wife to fuck his huge cock and she did it to humiliate me. after she came a few times on his cock she to fell in love now he lives with us and owns us as well. we are his fuck toys. and we both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BBC lover

Awesome story I loved it a lot. I agree with the one person that said all white women should be blacked at least once. I being a white married women of 8 years and in my late 50s. Love black cock. I been seeing my black bull for a year now and it’s fantastic. Tho I won’t get my husband involved he does except my bull owning me. I won’t let my husband cum in my mouth put he watches as I love my bull cummin in my mouth and other black men doing it. Husband hates when I dress up slutty and they take me out knowing I’m going to be they bitch and slut. I love being a bulls fuck toy and using me for his pleasure. All white women should be whores for black men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good, but it would have been better if he had fucked her a few more times before she got pregnant, with lots of erotic breeding chatter by both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs a picture of a huge black cock squeezing into a fertile white pussy. :-)

Gladys54Gladys54about 1 year ago

Really good ... I love black cock ♠️🍆💦 as long as he's really top.

I was hoping the estrogen plus some prolactin nearer the birth would get his tits to grow and lactate so he could feed her babies leaving her to get pregnant again with another black baby. The estrogen in her milk might cause any male babies to become feminised but that might meant some interesting perversions later on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So the husband is a fab? Amos let’s him suck him and lick his ass, Amos what does that make you?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the actual fuck? This is less realistic than the Loving Wife stories where the jaded husband some how managed to become a multi-millionaire/business owner/writer and stuck it to his ex wife who ends up homeless with aids, all the while said jaded husband manages, without getting caught, to kill the lover. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude, you're expecting realism from a porn story. Lol. You're looking in the wrong place. Want a realistic ending? Here goes:

After being coerced into servicing the bull, the husband calls his rich and influential friends or family, who make sure that the bull disappears and is never heard from again (I.e. killed by a hitman). Or that the prosecutor retries the case against him with different evidence and he goes back to prison. Or he goes back to prison for a parole violation (apparently because not all of the charges against him were dismissed; otherwise he shouldnt be on parole at all). The wife is quietly divorced and given a small alimony, and she ends up living a quiet life out of the limelight. Maybe as a single mom, maybe finding another black lover or husband. She doesn't release the video after being threatened to be prosecuted for extortion and rape, or to have her family name sullied by her involvement in these scandalous activities. Regardless, she's effectively cut off from her community and her family, who want nothing to do with her anymore. Maybe she lives a happier and more sexually fulfilled life, but her prior aspirations are essentially over. The husband remarries some other trophy wife and forgets all about his first wife. The kid..? Who knows. The end.

Really exciting, right? Yeah, didn't think so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous