A Young Couple's First Time Sex

Story Info
A young couple have sex on an open street.
1.3k words
4.4
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FIRST TIME TOGETHER

They had met in office when their departments had collaborated on a project. They had started talking right from the first day and hit it off with the first lame joke they cracked together. Talking in office to chatting after work to traveling together to hanging out as friends, to finally going out on dates -- it all happened in a span of about two weeks. It felt like a lot more because of all the time they were spending together. But practically they had known each other for just a couple of weeks.

Today it was their 2nd official date -- they had gone out for drinks at a restaurant near office. The restaurant was noisy and a few drinks down, it was hard to keep shouting a conversation. They left the place early, at just about 9 in the evening and started walking around in the area. It was drizzling and it felt content walking around in the light rain and darkness. The two held hands, as they discussed life, philosophy, psychology and more.

After multiple long walks, she got tired and they found a bench to sit on. The bench was placed under a tree whose shadow from the street lights nearby threw the bench in even more darkness. It was on the edge of the road that turned away from it. They sat there, with her head on his shoulder. They continued talking, he kept pulling her leg about the words she had fumbled on in her high of alcohol. She kept giggling in his shoulder, and her breath on his shoulders kept turning him on.

He intertwined their hands more tightly and pulled her close into an embrace. She snuggled into his side even more, he could smell her hair and kiss the top of her head. They kept talking, exchanging quips. At one point, she looked up at him to say, "Really now?". He grinned down at her and leaned in to plant a quick kiss on her cheek. It was the alcohol, or the rain, or the way he could feel her body against his side, or all of it -- but it made him want more and he lingered for a beat, and held his lips next to her cheek for a second longer. She turned too in that second and their mouths met in a kiss. It started light and slow, but slowly turned into something more passionate.

Both of them were now facing each other, he had his arms around her waist, pulling her in. She had her arms around his neck, fingers playing with his hair, slightly pulling his face towards her. She made to pull himself toward her even more, and he lifted her off the seat and placed her on his lap. She changed her position so she was now sitting on his lap, facing him. It felt thrilling to sit like that in a public space, under a tree and in the dark, with her legs on each side of him although she was wearing a buttoned-down shirt dress. She could feel his erection as she kissed him more and leaned into him.

She ran her hand down his front and unbuttoned his shirt a bit and slipped a hand inside. His chest felt warm against her hand. She traced her way down to the front of his pants and caressed the bulge in them. She smiled at the reaction she brought out in him. His heart started beating faster as he felt her small hand cupping the bulge down there. He wanted to touch her more, he brought his right hand to her neck and traced it down to stop at her the first button on her shirt.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, waiting for her answer before going ahead. She smiled at him and nodded slightly, before going in to kiss him again. But he pulled back and then leaned down to lick the skin around her shirt's first button. She shuddered as she felt her tongue on her front, and her fingers clutched onto the back of his shirt. He opened each of the top 3 buttons on her shirt and kissed and licked the skin each time. He looked at her breasts almost like he revered them, and buried his face between them -- covering it in tender kisses.

She helped him by pulling out her breasts a bit more so they spilled out of the shirt -- making him want to suck on them as much as he could. Feeling his tongue on her nipples made her pussy crave for more -- she started moving her hips back and forth so her clit started slowly rubbing against his bulge in his pants. That small movement drove him crazy and his cock turned rock solid and strained against his jeans. She pushed him away a bit and pulled back to unzip his pants and let his cock out in the open. She bent down to spit on it a bit, cupped it into her hand and started moving her hand up and down its length.

He could feel a million sensations at once as he looked into her eyes while she continued to jerk him off. He moved his hands across his boobs and kneaded them together, flicking her nipples and twiddling them between his thumb and fingers for a while. He couldn't believe just how beautifully bold she looked, letting him in in such an open situation. He pulled her in towards him with her boobs and they started kissing again. Wet, passionate, hungry kisses that made both of them want more.

They yearned for a deeper connection, she wanted him to reach deep inside her and he wanted her to really hold her close as he reached her depths. He nibbled on her lower lip and stopped to nod at his cock standing erect against her front and their ask, "do you want to?". She looked around, slightly nervous about people walking about 5 feet away from them. But she was too turned on to really care now and said, "eh, nevermind."

With that slipped her dress up a bit and started to wiggle out of her underwear, he understood and helped her pull them off. She then raised her ass a bit, he held her at her butts and guided her onto his cock now standing hard in attention. Her pussy was so wet by now, it slid in with minimal effort. She could feel his cock enter her pussy and dig right in, making her arch her back and thrust her boobs into his mouth. She held onto him and started rocking back and forth. She started moving her hips in circles as she hungrily kissed him on his mouth, wanting to be connected to him in every way possible.

They kept going slow for a long time, enjoying the warmth, basking in the thrill of it all, before she decided to take it up a notch higher. She quickened her pace, slightly leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I want to feel your cock go even deeper Daddy, fuck me like a slut you'd fuck in public." That did it -- the effect was instant. He moaned and growled low in his throat, and really started to thrust inside of her, almost bouncing her on his ass like a doll. She had to bite his shoulder to keep from moaning out loud as she came hard around his cock, making it even wetter for it to easily slide in and out.

That just made him go even faster as he yearned to cum. It was like she knew, she whispered in his ear, "cum inside me, Daddy" and at that small command, he did. His cock threw jets of cum inside her depths and she hugged him harder as his cock throbbed inside her pussy, slowly settling down again.

They pulled away and started grinning at each other like idiots as it dawned on them just what they had accomplished. Neither had expected this date or this relationship to get so wild so soon. But that's what set the tone of their time together -- they were out to explore a wild ride together, a happy ride that hopefully took them places.