A Young Hotwife and Her First BBC

Story Info
Riley experiences her first BBC on vacation.
3.7k words
4.39
49.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RyRyan5
RyRyan5
12 Followers

Sean and Riley, a 30 year old and 27 year old married couple who were looking up to spice up their sex life. They had used dildos in the past, the reason behind Sean's new found kink is from his enjoyment of watching her ride and pleasure herself with the toys as he adores her from across the room.They have been in the lifestyle for a couple of months, she has had different white men, but never a BBC.

Riley is a petite Blonde, only 5 foot 5 with blue eyes, weighing in at 120lbs with beautiful 34C size boobs, a fit gym body, slightly pale, and a big butt. She has a couple small tattoos on her rib and wrist, as well as a pierced nose and ears. Ryan is 6 foot with short brown hair, a light beard, 180lbs, and a fit body as well. She still loves sleeping with her husband, but something about getting to try new guys gets her excited like she hasn't been in a long time.

Sean and Riley both had a couple weeks off in January, so they decided to pack their bags and take a ski trip.

After their first day, they decided to go out and test the night life, their hotel being right next to a bunch of bars near the downtown area.

Riley put on a tight black dress, no bra, a black lace thong, her anklet, and some easy light heels.

They took a shot in the hotel room together to loosen up and then headed out of their room.

They tried a couple bars before they found one they really liked, pretty busy but not packed, a good crowd with good music.

By now it's already 11:30 P.M. and they are both feeling great. At this point Sean has found himself some friends and is playing pool with them, but Riley's drink was empty and she wanted another.

She was feeling adventurous and bored so she went out to flirt her way to a free drink, heading over from the back of the bar where the games are to work her way to the front, standing along the bar.

She speaks with a couple men, but one finally catches her eye. He was tall, 6 foot 3 and muscular, Short dark hair, a tattoo sleeve, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

Riley works her way over to him and boldly introduces herself, "Hi, I'm Riley" she says with a warm smile, putting her hand out for a handshake.

"Hey, I'm Tyler" he says, looking her right in the eyes with a smirk, already knowing what he wants with his first look. "What's a pretty girl like you doing over here all alone?" he says.

She smiles and responds "oh i'm here with.." she stutters, "I'm here with a couple of people, they are just over there." she says, nodding her head towards the back of the bar.

"I see," he says. "Well, let me get you a drink, I assume that's why you are here." he says with a small laugh.

Riley blushes and puts her hand on his arm, thinking to herself 'wow he's good'. "Yes, I would love one, just get me anything!"

"Sure" he says as he gets the attention of the bartender, ordering them each a shot and mixed drink.

They take their shot and continue to chat about their lives, eventually Tyler jokingly says "Shouldn't you be getting back to your man?"

Riley stands there stunned, mind blown by how he knew, realizing he must have seen her earlier in the night. She whispers "shhhhh" as she lets out a little giggle, not wanting to make a scene. "How did you know?" she whispers, her hand lightly hits his chest.

"I noticed you when you walked in, it was just you and him, it was pretty obvious y'all are together." he says.

"Well, I thought we were a little more discreet about it but it sounds like you know exactly what you're doing huh?" Riley says.

Tyler responds with, "Well, I've been around the block a couple times."

Riley smiles, "is it my turn to go around the block?" she says playfully.

Tyler laughs, "Oh yeah? Wanna take a spin?" he says.

"Oh I do, i've never had a black man, my hotel is right around the block, let's go"

Riley says as she finishes the rest of her drink and starts to guide Tyler out of the bar. Once outside, Riley pulls out her phone and texts Sean to meet her back in the room if he wants a show.

Sean texts back only a minute later that he is on his way, lagging behind Riley and Tyler who are already headed to the hotel, a flirty and touchy walk.

They get to the hotel, go in through the side door with Riley's key and enter the stairwell. Riley turns around and wraps her arms around his neck, going in for a kiss as she could not wait any longer.

Tyler wraps his arms around her, grabbing her ass as he kisses her passionately for a couple seconds before she slowly pulls away. "Oh, i'm so wet already" she whispers as she backs away and starts to head up the stairs.

As soon as they get to the room, Tyler asks "What's your husband like when it comes to this? Like, what's he into?"

Riley responds "Oh it's super relaxed, he literally just wants to watch and touch himself, nothing else." She says with a smile as she takes off her heels and puts her phone and purse down on the table.

"Just how I like it." Tyler responds. Moments later there is a knock on the door, Riley strolls over to open it to Sean standing there out of breath.. "Hey baby" he says, panting.

She grabs his face and gives him a sloppy kiss, "We would've waited, but I'm glad you're excited, I sure am"

Riley says as she holds the door open to let Sean walk past her. Tyler stands up from sitting on the bed and sticks his hand out for a handshake, "names Tyler, nice to meet you" he says.

Sean shakes his hand, "you as well, I'm Sean." "Okay, is everyone all good?" Sean asks.

They both nod, "yeah" Riley says with a smile.

Sean nods and sits on the chair to the side of the bed, getting comfortable.

Tyler and Riley look at each other and smile as they come together in front of the bed. Her hands onto his chest as he grabs her hips, pulling her in as they start to slowly kiss, tongues colliding and they kiss deeper and deeper.

He guides her backwards towards the wall, his body pressed up against hers as he starts to feel around.

Her hand finds her way under his shirt to find a toned 6 pack that just makes her even more excited.

Tyler then pulls off from their kisses and grabs both her hands while looking down on her.

He guides her hands above her head, grabbing both wrists together in one hand and pinning them against the wall.

He then starts to kiss his way down her cheek, onto her neck, kissing and sucking slowly as he works his way down, making Riley let out a little moan.

He continues to work his way down, licking and kissing his way to the top of her chest, using his free hand to pull down the straps of her dress, revealing her beautiful 34C breasts. "Mmmm" Tyler moans as he grabs one and squeezes it. "Very sexy."

He spits on them before starting to kiss and suck around the nipple with his mouth while he uses his hand to start teasing the other, rubbing over it, grabbing it, and pulling her nipple lightly.

As soon as Tyler's tongue grazes her nipple, Riley lets out a big moan "fuck." she moans as she looks over Tyler at Sean, who is touching himself over his pants with excited eyes.

She closes her eyes and puts her head back against the wall, her hands still held above her head, while Tyler continues to suck and tease her sensitive nipples, making her pussy soaking wet.

Riley loves her nipples played with, it was her biggest weakness, and this put her into full submission.

Riley's thong was already soaked and it hasn't even been touched, nor has she even really touched him. He continued to suck on her nipples, alternating between the two, fueled by her moans.

He finally released her hands from above her head, and slid his hand down onto her throat, choking her as he started to bite on her nipples, slightly getting more and more rough with her, just like she dreams of.

She grabs his head, letting out another big moan, as she guides him up, giving her another sloppy kiss before pulling away. He takes a step back and she follows, she grabs onto his shirt and pulls it over his head, with his help of course, she couldn't reach all the way up there alone.

He then sits on the edge of the bed, It was now Riley's turn. He pulls off the rest of her dress, quickly teases her pussy by rubbing the outside of her thong. "Mm soaking wet already" Tyler groans.

Riley leans in and starts to kiss down Tyler's chest, one of his hands on the back of her head while the other is to his side. She kisses and licks her way, looking up at Tyler as he bites his lip and smirks.

She gets down to his pants and starts to rub and kiss his dick through his pants, getting it harder and harder. "Fuck your such a good little slut." Tyler says as he grabs onto her hair.

She starts to unzip his jeans, and slowly starts pulling off Tyler's pants with some help.

His dick now hard in his underwear, she continues to tease and kiss it through his underwear, eventually pulling down the waistband and releasing his hard cock out, it flings out smacking her in the face as she gasps at the size and girth of it. "Ever had 10 inches baby?" Tyler says with a grin as she looks up and then over to Sean who is mind blown as the size, his pants now off as he slowly strokes his own dick.

Riley looks back over at Tyler "I've never even had close" she says, admiring it.

"Haha, well get ready, it;s going to fully fit in you." Tyler says.

Tyler then grabs Riley's hair and pushes her against his chest, then grabs his dick and smacks her cheek a couple times with it. "Yeah you like that little slut?" he says.

"Mmm yeah daddy." Riley moans back. He then loosens his grip and lets Riley get to work.

She spits on top of his dick and rubs it all across with her lips, then grabbing the base with her hand and starting to stroke it off slowly and she starts to lick the tip.

Riley starts to take it deeper and deeper, her free hand now rubbing her own pussy out of excitement.

Tyler grabs her head and starts to control her pace, making her go faster and deeper, she manages to get 3/4ths of his huge cock into her mouth before gagging, he holds her there for a seconds before lettings go, spit flying everywhere as she pulls off, tears running down her face from the gagging, she gasps for air and moans "holy shit daddy."

She grabs onto his cock with both hands, stroking his spit covered cock while she catches her breath. "You're not done till it gets all the way in." Tyler says as he stands up.

He grabs his cock, smacking her face with it till it opens wide again and starts to suck the tip. Tyler starts to slowly thrust, holding her head in place so she can't back away, deeper and deeper with each slow stroke.

Riley's hands are now on Tyler's hips. Tyler lets out a big moan "Come on baby, you have to take your first black cock all the way," He says as she gets closer and closer.

She eventually commits herself, reaching the base of his cock with her lips, he holds her head there and lets out a huge moan. "Fuck" before letting go.

She pulls off, spit and pre-cum dripping down her chip and all over her boobs. "Oh my god" she moans.

"Such a good little whore you are." Tyler says as he grabs her by the hair and pulls her up. He picks her up and lays her across his lap as he sits on the bed, he grabs her hands hand holds them behind her back.

He uses his other hand to pull off her thong, and he gives her ass a little spank. "Tell me how bad you want it" Tyler says.

Riley responds "ugh so bad please" Tyler spanks her again, hard.

"How bad" Riley says "I want it so bad, im craving you" Tyler spanks her two more times, her hands trying to grab at something but they are held behind her back.

She moans out "I need you inside me daddy please"

Tyler gives her another big spank and she shrieks. "That's a good girl." he says.

He runs his finger through her wet pussy, she lets out her biggest moan yet. Sean, still in the seat, shocked by how loud Riley is and how much she's craving Tyler's cock, he's never seen her like that before.

Tyler continues to run his finger through, eventually rubbing the clit, making her squirm with pleasure. He then takes his finger and slides it into her pussy, slowly inserting it deep. Riley, not realizing how big his fingers are, lets out a huge moan. "Fuck fuck fuck" she groans as he goes faster, adding in a second finger, makes her scream "I need your cock in me so bad!"

Tyler responds, "You don't get that yet." He continues to finger her, adding a third finger in as she continues to squirm and moan.

Tyler looks over to Sean, "you close to cumming?" he says. Sean nods his head, Tyler says "go to her mouth." Sean gets up and does as he says. He stands in front of Riley, who is still bent over Tyler's lap, with her hands held behind her back as her continues to finger her. "Suck it, now." Tyler says as he pulls his finger out, spanks her, then puts them back in.

She opens her mouth and holds her head up, moaning hard as Seans thrusts his cock in and out, watching Tyler finger her hard.

The sight of her pleasure and her moans on his cock make him cum in only a minute, as he releases his cum all down her throat, grabbing her head and holding it deep on his cock as he lets out a huge moan. Sean then backs off "Fuck" he says as he heads back to the chair.

"Now you get rewarded" says Tyler to Riley as he picks her up, cum leaking down her face

. She wipes it off with her fingers and then licks it off. Tyler places her on the desk, spreads her legs and gets down on his knees, he kisses all around her pussy, making her more wet than she even thought was possible.

She's holding onto the side of the desk with a fierce grip, her other hand on his head. His tongue finally connects with her pussy, using one swift motion to lick from the bottom to the top, she lets out a long "fuck" as her legs shake.

He starts to lick and suck her clit, eventually sliding a finger into her pussy as well, she can hardly handle it, all the excitement built up has her shaking. "Fuck i'm gonna finish" she moans, her eyes in the back of her head as her back arches.

Tyler goes faster and faster till she explodes with a huge moan, covering his tongue in her juices as her lakes shake uncontrollably.

Tyler continues to lick, slowing down as she calms her shaking, He pulls himself up, she stares in his eyes, filled with pleasure. He grabs her boobs and gives her a sloppy kiss, he runs his fingers through her pussy and then sticks it in her mouth. "Suck your juices" He demands as she sucks on his fingers, keeping eye contact. "Good girl" he groans.

He spits on his hand and spreads it on the tip of his dick. He grabs it and starts to tease her pussy, rubbing the head of his dick all over her pussy, even putting it in a tiny bit, teasing her. "Please put it in, i'm begging you, I need it" she moans. Tyler's hand grabs around her throat, choking her as he stares into her eyes, sliding it in. Riley, breathing heavily, screams "oh oh fuck" as he slides it in, slowly going as deep as he can, only about halfway down his cock.

He pulls back and slowly slides it deep again, getting slightly further with each stroke. Tyler continues to hold her throat, his other hand on her thigh, as his strokes get longer and faster. Riley, gripping the desk as hard as she can, eyes close, letting out a moan with every thrust. Tyler then goes in hard with a deep thrust, holding it as deep as he can as he chokes her harder, her legs shaking.

He pulls it out completely, she's completely out of breath, he pulls her off the desk and her legs can barely hold her up. He gives her ass another spank as he guides her to the bed. "How do you want it? I'll let the princess choose" Tyler says.

"I need it from behind," Riley begs. Tyler throws her on the bed, grabs her hips and puts her ass in the air as her face presses against the bed. He spits on his hand again, running it through her pussy before slipping his rock hard cock in.

She lets out another huge moan, gripping at the sheets. He slides it deep, giving her long slow strokes. He smacks her ass with every stroke. "You'll be begging for my cock every day." He moans.

Her face, buried into the sheets, biting trying to not explode. His strokes get faster, holding her hips and forcing it into her. Sean, shocked that she is able to take almost Tyler's entire cock.

Tyler slips a finger into Riley's ass as he continues to fuck her. It just gets faster and faster, Riley screams "I'm gonna finish again, holy shit, I've never orgasmed from a cock in me, your hitting places no one has ever hit" she moans, panting as he continues to rail her from behind.

"Go slower and as deep as you can," she moans. Tyler slows his pace but controls his rhythm, hitting with deep aggressive strokes and a slower pull out.

Riley's legs begin to shake heavily, she uses one hand to start rubbing her clit, going faster and faster "fuck fuck fuck" she moans as Tyler continues to fuck until one deep hard thrust that sets her off, he pulls his cock out and Riley squirts all over it, still rubbing her clit fast as she soaks his cock and the bed.

She lets out one final huge moan before pulling her hand off her clit and slamming onto the bed, her legs shaking, as she's breathing heavily, she softly says "I've... I've never squirted before." she says catching her breath.

"Yeah? " Tyler says with a grin "amazing feeling huh?"

"Oh yes" she moans.

"But I'm not done." Tyler says as he flips her over. He spreads her legs and pulls her to the edge of the bed, Sliding his dick in again.

"It always feels so good when it slides in," she moans.

He grabs her hips and starts to thrust, now it was his turn. He went faster and faster, his hands sliding up to her boobs, grabbing them, pulling on her nipples and she grabbed the sheets.

He slides his hands down onto her hips again, stuffing his cock fully in her, she has taken all of it. His thrusts pounding the back of her pussy, "God your pussy is so fucking tight." he moans.

Only seconds after that, he stuffs his cock deep and holds it there, moaning and he releases his cum deep in her pussy, holding down her hips as he continues to nut. He eventually pulls his cock out, covered in cum, he grabs Riley's head and guides her onto his cock, she sucks it all off.

Then she runs her finger on the outside of her pussy, pulling off the cum before licking it all off her fingers. "Oh my god" she moans as she falls back on the bed, Sean, watching in shock as cum leaks out of her pussy and onto the bed.

"Your first BBC, not bad huh" Tyler laughs.

Riley, exhausted on the bed, "oh it was amazing, get your phone, let me give you my number, we'll be here for a while" she says with a smile.

Tyler grabs his clothes and his phone, he starts to get dressed as he hands her the phone. She puts in her number and gives the phone back as Tyler finishes getting dressed. "Text me now so I have your number, and I'll text you later," she says with a smirk.

Tyler nods and says "alright, i'll be ready" as he heads towards the door. "Nice to meet you Sean, you've got a great wife." he says as he exits the room.

Sean looks at her, "wow, I didn't know you could handle that, or squirt."

Rhe responds, "yeah me either, but it was amazing." She says as she signals Sean to come onto the bed. "I want you to use his cum as lube," she whispers.

Sean, shocked, agrees. After what he just watched, Sean knows he won't last long but sticks it in anyways. He can feel how stretched her pussy is, he can feel the warm cum around his cock as he starts to thrust.

Riley lets out a couple small moans, but it's nothing compared to what just happened. After only a minute, Sean pulls out and cums all over her "fuck that was all so hot" he moans. "I can't wait to see you squirt again."

He says. "Oh you won't have to wait too long..."

RyRyan5
RyRyan5
12 Followers