All Comments on 'A Young Hotwife and Her First BBC'

by RyRyan5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Just once in one of these IR stories, I wish the black cocksman wouldn't call the white cheating wife a slut. Even though Riley was a slut, why announce it to the readers? Just my opinion.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

As long as you don't take this story down the racist rabbit hole (little white wife loses her shit and her mind over BBC), it should be OK

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

It was pretty hot - thank you!

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 1 year ago

Excellent start first story! Really looking forward to the next and the full story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hotstuff, reminds me of the first time my 60 year old wife went on vacation. We couldn't get our TV working so we called for assistance, the maintenance man who showed up quickly was a black gentleman in his early forties. He got it working and noticed my wife's panties and bra that were lying on bed and smiled at her. To make a long story short, he invited us to an adult theater nearby and we accepted. After about an hour my wife who had drank earlier got rather horny watching the movie with young black guy pounding an older white woman. We ended up inviting him for drinks at motel. Before I knew it he asked my wife if she had ever had a big black cock which she responded no,but would like to try. They both stripped and began kissing and quickly asked her to suck his enormous cock the size of a 12 ounce beer. After Cummings down her throat, they showered and continued to fuck like two animals in heat. I lost count of her orgasms at five. He gave her a vicious pounding for a couple of hours. He left early in the morning and left my wife with a stretched sloppy pussy but with a satisfied smile. I tried to get sloppy seconds but she was too loose to feel my dick, but she was very satisfied and content..well it was the first of many encounters after that time.. A happy wife is a happy life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wild story! I split with my boyfriend halfway thru uni and starting hooking up with wide range of interesting men although not all were good in the sack. While I always got wet anticipating what the new guy's cock looked like, none more so than my first BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s real hot! This is what I dream off that my wife will fuck a bbc while I am watching and I will join later for a final dp or facial.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loiking forward to round two, without Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Riley and Sean were hunting and found what they wanted. If I was Tyler, I would have enjoyed a second round before leaving. I was glad that Riley still let Sean fuck her even while proclaiming her craving for more of Tyler.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous